Chapter 30: Finally

More than words

 

With sam and alice

 

"God, dad will absolutely kill me tonight, he hate it when I am late" whined Alice the moment she entered the car.

Sam was sitting on the driver seat, the moment he saw his fiancée entered the car he started the engine.

"Just calm down honey, everything will be okay" he reached towards her hand to hold it but she yanked her hand away. He felt hurt with that action. Lately Alice became so cold towards him, and he has no idea why.

"Why you didn't wake me earlier, I bet they are now having lunch, what a shame, this is the first day of that girl here, and I didn't even welcome here properly" Said Alice still with a cold straight face.

Sam frowned. He doesn't know how to calm the angry girl anymore.

"We Will be there on time, I promise baby" he said calmly.

Alice was about to respond him, when she felt something vibrating in her bag.

She reached to her phone and found a new message.

 

From Sarah

Gd morning, Alice pretty pretty please i need your help, can you come to my house now, mum is sick and i really need to go to work now, but i can't leave her alone, please do me this favor :)

 

"Aiiiiiish, what a day???" said Alice after she finished reading the message.

"What's wrong baby, who was that on the phone" Asked Sam, keeping his focus on the road.

"It's Sarah, she needs my help, Aiiiish , what should I do now, if I don't go to the restaurant now, Dad will absolutely be mad at me" she explained frowning.

"What about I’ll take you to Sara’s house first, and I’ll talk to your dad and explain to him that you couldn't make it to lunch, he'll absolutely understand" offered Sam.

"What a genius fiancé I have, you owe me one" She finally smiled.

"I can't wait to have my reward" he smirked.

"It's not what in your mind ert" Alice said sternly, she's just teasing him.

"Okeeey will see yy, now direction to sarah's house"

 

Back to the restaurant

 

"Where's Alice?" Asked Mr. Song the moment he saw Sam.

He looks so mad.

"She couldn't make it, but she has good reasons to that, I’ll explain to you later uncle" responded Sam.

Yuri was absolutely out of the world, she was spacing out.

"Hey, I bet you are Yuri, I am Sam, nice to meet you" he offered his hand.

Yuri stood up, and with a heavy heart she shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, can we have lunch now, I am tired of waiting, I need to rest" she said with a cold face.

The three men looked at her shockingly because of her harsh attitude.

"Okey yuri-shi, we're sorry, we'll order lunch now" said Jack. He reached to his phone and sent a message to his sister.

‘You are dead tonight, rest in peace sister’

 

Yuri's apartment ( the US )'

 

, my head hurt, I need a drink now.

I headed towards the kitchen to look if there’s any beer in the fridge, or else I shall head to a near bar.

I just wanna get drunk and sleep.

I don't wanna spend the night thinking about her again.

I don't wanna cry again, I just wanna sleep. I am tired.

Oh thank god, there's some beer, I should thank Jack tomorrow, the apartment is so nice.

I went to the couch, the TV.

 Boring,

Boring

 boring.

Everything is boring here, I don't know why a agreed in the first place to come here.

Pfffff, how can I manage this alone, I won't be able to take over our business alone, aisshhh, I wish yunho is here with me.

But wait, Mr. Song said that his daughter will be my assistant while I am staying here in the US.

Such a good assistant, she didn't even come to today's lunch, I just met her boring Fiancé.

Everyone is boring, everything is a mess.

I think I am getting tipsy. I shall sleep now.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

 

The next day (the company )

 

"Oh god, where's your sister, don't tell me she'll be late today too" Yelled Mr. Song, he was so angry cause Alice didn't come yet.

Yuri is already in the meeting room; all the company headers are there too.

They are just waiting for Alice because she is the one who will be representing all about the company to yuri. She's after all her assistant.

«I gave her a call earlier, and she said that she's on her way , she'll be here in any moment" Said Jack, he is trying his best to calm his angry father.

"Ok ok, let's head to the meeting room, we don't want Yuri to feel lonely there,  at least she knows us"

They both headed straightly to the meeting room.

 

                                                         --------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri's face was pale; it's obvious that she didn't have enough sleep, Her eyes looks teary and red because of luck of sleep.

She came to the company so early, she want to start the first day of work properly.

But she got mad when she knows that AGAIN the girl who supposes to be her assistant didn't come yet.

Yuri was obviously annoyed by her. She can't wait to meet that girl and show her the meaning of appointments.

Jack approached the angry looking Yuri, maybe trying to cool her down, or else she may explode.

He sat beside her.

Yuri reached to her phone to look at the clock.

It's Damn 10 AM and there’s still No Alice.

She didn't put her phone back in her pocket, she just put it on the table beside her.

Jack too want to look at his clock, but unfortunately it wasn't working, so thinking that yuri won’t bother, he reached to her Phone to look at the time.

The moment he saw Yuri's Phone wallpaper, he turned pale. He even can feel his heart beating rapidly.

', this isn't happening' He thought.

He turned his gaze to yuri to see if she's looking at him, but fortunately for him, she was out of this world. She didn't know that Jack is checking her Phone.

To make sure, Jack took a second look at yuri's phone, He didn't believe his eyes, what he saw is absolutely unreal for him.

 

He got interrupted from his thought when Yuri talked.

"Can't we start the meeting without her" She said, she already felt tired of waiting.

Jack and Mr. Song looked at each other. Not knowing what to do.

Should they start the meeting without Alice? Or should they wait??

Mr. Song was about to answer yuri, when a panting Alice entered the meeting’s room.

'Sigh, Finally' Thought Mr. Song.

 

Moments before the meeting

 

Two persons were busy kissing each other in the elevator, they didn't pay attention to the time.

"I love you so much" Mumbled Sam between his kisses. He tried to deepen their kiss even more but Alice stopped him. He frowned; it's obvious that he want more.

"We are late again, we should head to the meeting room, or else I am sure Dad will kill the both of us, he won't forgive me like yesterday" explained Alice.

Sam nodded his head, and leaned closer to his fiancée, their foreheads are pressing together.

"I can't take it when you are cold towards me, I hate myself when you are mad at me, I love you so much Alice" he whispered softly. He was hurt because of Alice cold treatments towards him lately. And what kills him the most is when she's ignoring him, not knowing the reason why.

"I am sorry, i was just depressed lately, and I don't know why, I promise I’ll make it up to you tonight, what about having Dinner together?" she whispered back, she just felt sorry for the guy, she knows that he’s hurt because of her cold shoulder. But she can't control herself, she herself didn't know what got into her lately.

She gave him one last peck.

"Your hair is messy baby" he chuckled looking at Alice's messy hair; he reached towards it and straightened it. She let him be.

"Can we go now handsome, the Hell is waiting for us" she said playfully referring to her dad, she knows for sure that he'll be absolutely mad.

 

'Why is my heart clenching like this, I don't like this feeling' Thought Alice.

 

                                                            ----------------------------------------------------------

 

They went out the elevator, Sam Held Alice's hand and looked at her smirking, something fishy is absolutely in his mind.

"Let's make it fast to the meeting room, let's run" Without waiting for Alice's response He started running. She was surprised.

"Sam you know i hate running" she whined, but he just chuckled at her words.

 

They finally made it to the meeting room, they were panting, and even you can see sweats on their forehead. The company is absolutely so huge.

Before enteringthe room, Alice turned to Sam and gave him a hard slap on his chest.

"Ouuuuch, Whhhhhy?" he whined while the place where Alice just slapped him.

"That's for making me run; Look at me sweating now, Aiiiiish, I really hate you" Said Alice pouting but with a cold scary glare, A part of her was teasing him, but the other part was really mad at him. Cause after all he is the one who made her late to the meeting.

"And I LOVE YOU TOO" he responded smiling.

"Wish me luck" she said.

"You are the best, good luck"

 

Inside the meeting room

 

"Sorry, we are late" said Alice the moment she entered the room, she didn't even look at the people inside. She was talking to her father knowing that he is so mad at her right now.

But something was strange.

She felt like if someone is staring at her intensely, she felt uneasy.

When she turned her gaze to the other girl in the room, a wave of electricty overcomes her whole being and she couldn't explain this feeling.

The other girl in the room was staring at her with longing eyes, she felt like if the girl is about to pounce on her or something.

They kept staring at each other for so long; they didn't pay attention to the other people in the room. Like if there are only the two of them in this world, everyone else are invincible.

Jack observed the interaction between the two girls, the way they stared at each other was full of love, pain and longing.

He was still sitting beside Yuri, and he can clearly feel yuri shivering a little.

Something is absolutely strange.

 

"I think let's start the meeting, Everyone is already here, no need to wait anymore" he said trying to warm the cold air.

Alice broke the gaze between her and yuri, she headed straightly to her chair that was across yuri's

"Hey, I a...am s...sorry again" Said Alice towards yuri. She was stuttering and she doesn’t know why.

Yuri didn't respond. She kept staring at her.

The whole meeting went weird and cold. Mr. Song and Sam were the only ones who were cheerful and talking a lot during the meeting.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I was the happiest person when the meeting ends.

I didn't take my eyes off her, the girl who stole my heart once, the one who made me the happiest, the one who crushed my heart to pieces, is here in front me.

I just wanna take her in my arms, I wanna feel her again, I wanna smell her, I wanna touch her, I wanna hold her close to me, can’t I just put her inside me, and hide her from the world?

The moment I saw her, my body reacted by itself, my heart wanted to break my rib cage, and run to her. My legs wanted to stand up and walk to her.

I Am falling again for her.

Just a sight of her made me forget all my pain when she left me, just looking at her eyes made my frozen hurt beat again.

 

But all those thoughts crushed down, when that Sam guy called her.

 

Why she's smiling at him like this, why he is holding her hand.

Is she trying to break me again?

The moment he kissed her, I swear I wanted just to punch him hard on the face. But I couldn't, everything is still blurry to me right now.

I don't ing understand what’s happening.

Why all the people here calling her Alice, Don't they know that her name is Jessica, Doesn’t that jerk Sam knows that she's MY girl, that he doesn't have the right to touch her.

Am in a nightmare right? I don't wanna believe this, this isn't happening to me, right?? This is killing me and I can't take this.

Why god why?

What did I do so you are punishing me like this, you took her from me once, and now you are doing this to me.

I am going crazy.

I wasn't aware till I felt something salty reaching my mouth.

Even my eyes reacting by itself, every part of me is controlled by her. She still has that effect on me, just like the first time I saw her when we were young.

 

"Yuri-shi, how did you find the meeting?" Sam interrupted me from my thoughts with his question.

But I didn't give a damn about him. I felt dizzy. Felt like my head will explode.

I can't take this, I need to clear my mind.

With those thoughts in mind, l left the meeting room. I can't stand seeing her with him anymore. I need to hide my tears.

 

"Yuri-shi, where are you going, we still need to talk about the company" Yelled jack, he tried to stop me from leaving.

"I just need to use the bathroom, okey" I said not daring to look behind me, I am sure that she's staring at me now. I am afraid I may do something crazy.

 

Alice's POV

 

Can anyone explain to me what's happening now??

Can someone please tell me what those feelings I felt when I First saw her.

The moment my eyes met hers, I swear I felt my heart jumping crazily. I never felt this way before. Even Sam never made me feel that way.

Wild butterflies dancing in my stomach.

I felt like, every part of me wants to go to her, wants to hug her, wants to feel her.

But heck NO, she's a stranger.

How can a total strange made me feel this way.

But that look in her eyes, is it longing? is it love? is it pain??

 

During the whole meeting, I swear that she didn't take her eyes off me.

And I really felt uneasy.

 

Uneasy cause she made me lose control of myself. Uneasy cause she made my heart beat crazily.

It felt like the longest meeting ever, I never hate meetings but now I just wanna get out of here.

And thank god it finally ended.

Without daring to look at her, I grabbed my stuffs and headed to the door. I need some time alone to clear my mind, and understand those strange emotions I am feeling inside me.

I don't wanna stand beside her any longer; she's making me crazily nervous.

 

But Hell NO, The moment I reached the door, and when i was about to get out of this hell room. My annoying fiancé stopped me from doing so.

 

"Baby what's wrong? The meeting already ended and you still look nervous, Are you okey, honey?"

 Hell yeah, he's right, my body's temperature is rising strangely, I can feel myself sweating .....

Maybe just because I am nervous.

I was deep in my own thoughts when Sam approached me, and held me closer to him. He reached to my face and started my cheek gently with his palm.

"Baby you are shievring, what's wrong, you are making me worried"

I wasn't paying attention to his words. My whole concentration was on Yuri.

I don't want her to see me this close to Sam, and I don't even know why.

I turned to look at her, and I swear I can see the anger covering her whole face. Her eyes piercing into mine.

Am I imagining things, or this is the jealousy I am seeing now in her eyes?

No way, why would she be jealous?

 

Thank god, Sam finally let go of me, he looked at yuri and asked her about the meeting. But she didn't respond.

She glared at me one last time, and I swear her eyes were teary.

She went out the meeting room, saying that she needs to use the bathroom.

 

I kept staring at her back. I wasn't paying attention to the people around me. It felt like there's only me and her in this universe.

Even I wasn't aware of my tears that kept falling down my cheeks.

Oh god, why I am crying? What's happening to me? Can anyone explain please?

 

"Baby why are you crying?" It was sam who asked this question. But I couldn't answer him, cause me either don't know the answer.

He reached to my face and started wiping my tears.

 

"I am ok, it's just something entered my eyes, and it's bothering me, I just need to wash my face and I’ll be okey" I lied to him. I don't want him to ask me questions that I won't be able to answer...

 

"Okey, want me to come with you to the washroom" He offered.

"No, no, I’ll just go by myself, I won't take long" I said, and I followed yuri to the bathroom.

I felt this urge building inside me. I wanna see her, i wanna know why she was crying.

Maybe she can explain those crazy feelings I am feeling inside.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Here I am standing, looking at my own reflection on the mirror.

So many questions are running now inside my head. There’s  a lot to take in just one day.

I've been waiting three long years to see her again. But it didn't cross my mind, that she'll be with someone else, and with a different name.

I am smiling bitterly at my own thoughts.

I thought that I had enough pain, I thought that I won't feel something more painful when Jessica left me three years ago.

But the pain i am feeling now when i recalled her being with that guy, it's unbearable.

Is she really my girl Jessica?

 But Sica will never do that to me, She won't cheat on me in front of my eyes.

But if she's really sica, then where's Donghae. Cause as i remember, she left me and ran away with Donghae not Sam.

Am I going insane. This is so unreal.

Just recalling the way that guy touched her, the way he held her in his arms, the way he kissed her lips, i can clearly feel my blood boiling. Fell like I’ll explode anytime. She's MINE. No one has the right to touch her but me. She's MY fiancée. Even after Three years she's still mine.

My vision's getting blurry because of my unstopping tears. I thought that I have no more tears. But i was wrong.

I was unaware of my actions, till I punched hardly the mirror in front me.

I don't care about the blood that's flowing down my knuckles, I don't feel the pain in my hand. Cause after all, what i am feeling inside is killing me more and more.

 

"Yuri-shi, are you okey?"

That voice, it's the same voice that made me calm down many times before. The voice I adore so much.

She's here with me, my girl is now standing in front of me.

I couldn't explain the look on her face, she looks nervous and curious about something.

She's more beautiful than before, my heart is still beating crazily like the first time I saw her face. Her beauty never failed to make my heart go crazy.

I just kept staring at her from head to toes; I miss every part of her.

I didn't utter a single word, I think my eyes saying it all.

I wasn't aware of myself; my feet started walking towards her direction. I want her more close to me.

 

With every step I take toward her, she takes a step backward.

Am I scaring my girl? is she afraid of me?

 

"Yuri-shi I am sorry i was late yesterday and also for today's meeting, if that what makes you angry right now" She said stuttering.

Why she's talking like if she doesn't know me. Like if I was never her lover. Like if  I am not her Yul. She's treating me like a stranger, and it hurts like hell.

 

My last step towards her made her pressed against the wall.

She's now standing in front of me, eyes on eyes, breath to breath.

Oh god her scent it still addicting like before, and those lips, they are calling for mine.

 

The look in her eyes is still the same to the one of three years ago. Just by looking at her eyes, I am now totally sure that the girl in front of me is indeed my sica.

 

"Yuri-shi..."

 

I didn't let her finish her words, because first, I hate it when she's calling me like that with formality

And second, my lips took actions by themselves, and they are now pressed against her owns.

 

Still the same addicting lips.

She tried to break the kiss but I didn't let her.

She was struggling with her hands, but I took them and pinned her wrists against the wall.

I don't give a damn about my wounded hand.

Three years is more than enough of her being away from now, now that she's here I’ll never let her go anymore.

I kissed her hungrily, I pour all my pain, longing, hurt and love in that kiss.

I even bit slightly her bottom lip, so she'll know how hurt I am.

I bring myself even closer to her body, pressing her tightly between me and the wall.

Oh how I love the feeling of her whole body pressing against me like this.

 

No one's POV

 

Yuri was kissing Alice angrily, she didn't know that she was hurting the girl.

They both felt the blood in the kiss, it was from Alice’s lips. Yuri bit her slightly on her bottom lip.

Alice tried at first to break the kiss, but for no use, Yuri is way more stronger than her.

 

But out of her control, she found herself enjoying the kiss, even if it was a hungry agreesive kiss. Her body loves the angry actions of Yuri.

She threw her arms around Yuri’s neck and brings her more closer to deepen the kiss even more. She can clearly feel Yuri’s heart beating wildely against her chest

 

'This feels so familiar, I am melting in her arms, i don't wanna think anymore, i just wanna stay like this in her strong arms' Thought Alice.

 

That action made Yuri smile in the kiss.

 

'She's responding to the kiss, she missed me as much as I missed her' thought Yuri.

 

Time stopped as their lips moved together hungrily, they weren’t thinking of anything else, the sweet addicting kiss made them dizzy.

The tanned girl broke the kiss, but she didn't let go of her lover, she started trailing wet kisses from Alice's ear to her neck.

 

Alice's POV

 

Oh my god what's happening to me now.

I am surrounding myself to a stranger, I am letting her do whatever she wants to my body.

But this feels so familiar, it feels so right, that's why I didn't stop her from kissing me deeper.

Her kiss was aggressive and gentle at the same time, like if she's trying to tell me something in the kiss.

I felt my body melt when she let go of my wrists, and started roaming her hands all over my body.

Oh god, I love her touching me like this. My body is controlled by her

I was about to her lips with the tip of my tongue, but she broke the kiss. Her lips left mine. She left my mouth hanging slightly open.

 

But The moment she started my neck I felt my senses turned back to my body.

This is so wrong, I shouldn't be doing this with her.

What about Sam, he doesn't deserve this.

With the little conscious in me, I used the remaining force i have and pushed her away.

 

It was my body's reflection, when I lifted my hand and slapped her hard on the cheek.

I swear I don't know what got into me.

A moment ago I was enjoying her kiss, and then I slapped her.

It wasn't my attention to hurt her. I was out of my mind.

She looked at me And I felt guilty. She looks hurt.

I was about to apologize but two guys interrupted me from doing so.

 

No one's POV

 

Yuri felt hurt, not because of the slap, her cheek didn't hurt, but because her lover stopped their intimate moment.

She locked her gaze with Alice's, the later was about to say something but someone interrupted her.

 

"Girls, what took you so long, oh god is that blood?" Said Jack the moment he entered the washroom, Sam is following behind.

The two girls didn't know how to respond, Alice still feeling dizzy because of their passionate kiss.

Yuri looked at Alice one last time before heading out the washroom.

 

"Baby, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Asked Sam panicking, he approached Alice and tried to hold her, but she stepped backward. He felt hurt.

 

"I am fine, yuri's the one who hurted herself" she answered coldly not daring to look at sam’s eyes.

 

Jack sensed that there's something fishy about all this, he needs to know what really happened.

 

"Sam, take care of Alice, I'll go after yuri" He said before following behind yuri.

 

The company's parking lot

 

‘I am going crazy like this, i need to drink and forget this, i don't wanna think anymore, my head will explode if I keep thinking of what just happened’ Thought yuri.

She entered her car, but when she was about to start the engine, Jack followed her inside the car.

"Get the out of here" She yelled at him, she felt angry and confused, she just needs time alone.

 

"I saw Alice's picture on your phone, we really need to talk"

Yuri stared at him, she's trying to analyze what he just said to her.

 

"Do you know any Bar near here?" yuri asked and He nodded.

"Then let's change seats, you'll drive, we'll talk there"

 

                                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hellooooooooo

Feel like writing some s. I really miss Yulsic's love making. Aiiiiiiish my buyn mind :p

And 1Nonly_YS please tell me what made you confused and i'll try to explain more in the next chapters.

Thank u so much for ur support my lovely readers.

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu