Chapter 14: misunderstanding

More than words

 

No one’s POV

It was so awkward, on their way to school, no one dare to talk to the other, Jessica kept ignoring yuri the whole way, and the latter who tried once to talk to the princess, failed.

 

Jessica knows that yuri cried, it was obvious in her puffy swollen eyes, it broke jessica’s heart to pieces knowing that she’s the reason of those tears, even if she didn’t see them, she saw just the tear's shadows.

 

Yuri is the kind of persons who’ll never let people see her cry, she thinks that it’s a part of her pride, so she promised herself once that she’ll never show her tears to no one, she’ll never break down in front of people, she’ll never show her weak side.

 

That’s all a bull, yuri thought to herself.

 

Yes, when it comes to Jessica, everything she promised herself is bull, when it comes to her princess, yuri become a weak and strong person at the same time.

 

Strong when she tries to protect her princess and weak when she looks into jessica’s magic orbs.

 

When it comes to Jessica, yuri will become like a drunk addict maniac, the scent makes her feel dizzy, the eyes makes her lose her senses, the touch makes her lost in a beautiful wonderland, and the lips makes her ask for more and more every time she tasted them.

 

But after all, who’s yuri to jesica???

 

Just a friend?!!

 

Such a liar, Jessica thought

 

A friend who your heart beat crazily every time she looks at you, a friend who makes you feel special like you are the only girl in this universe, a friend who you enjoyed her touches, and every time she’ll put her lips on yours you’ll feel your heart stop and then start beating again but this time more rapidly.

 

So, maybe just a person you wanna to experience new things with her?!!!

 

Please stop pretending, Jessica answered herself

 

Why I loved it when I was with her, why I loved the way she clung to me when I was inside her, why I enjoyed it when my mounds were between her warm palms, why I didn’t stop when I knew that the friends shouldn’t be doing this, why I wanted it so much to feel her inside me too, why I wanted to give her my everything and claim myself hers too.

 

But the strange question is

 

Why when I heard those three beautiful words when she came from her high, I didn’t replay her back, I swear to myself that those words were exactly on my tongue but they won’t get out.

 

Why I left her alone and broken on the bed, saying a word that only cowards weak persons used it ‘SORRY’

 

The answer Jessica found to all this questions is

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am a coward, idiot, stupid, weak person .jessica thought.

 

After an awkward silence, they finally arrived to school.

 

This morning they have different classes, and for the first time no one lean to kiss the other on the cheek before they go to their separated classes.

 

 

But wait

 

 

When Jessica turned around trying to go to her first period, yuri grabbed her wrist and lead both of them to the nearer empty place.

 

Yuri pinned Jessica to the wall gently and leaned slowly while keeping her gaze with jessica’s, their lips touched, it wasn’t a rough aggressive kiss, but it was totally a gentle soft one, full of love and want and passion, and Jessica who enjoyed the kiss so much, didn’t try to break the kiss, instead she closed her eyes savoring the beautiful lips.

 

But something felt strange.

 

While kissing yuri, Jessica taste something different, something salty she did never want to taste, it was yuri’s precious tears.

 

Yuri was crying silently.

 

Feeling her heart break to pieces, Jessica opened her eyes to find her friend shutting her eyes tightly, trying to stop her tears.

 

Feeling the sudden emptiness on her lips, yuri opened her puffy red eyes to find Jessica staring at her, and she swore to god that, even with her blurry vision, she saw the tears forming in the blonde beautiful eyes.

 

Yuri reaches to jessica’s hand and put it on her chest, near her heart, she then lean closer to jessica’s ear and whispers softly

 

“Can you feel it? Can you feel how my pabo heart beating crazily when you are near me?”

 

Jessica kept silent, but the tears flowing from her eyes, show clearly her feelings.

 

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I’ll keep saying those words till I hear them back from you, and again I promise I’ll never give up on you, my love, cause you’re mine and  I am absolutely yours with all of my being”

 

Yuri let go of jessica’s hand and went to her class, leaving Jessica, who broke down to her knees, and the tears flowing more and more from her eyes.

 

after a while

 

On her way to the class, Jessica found tiffany standing by the class’s door, maybe waiting for someone, cause she keep turning her head left and right looking for something.

 

“Good morning tiffany, are you looking for someone? You look like a lost puppy”

 

“Oh Jessie, good morning, yeah my taetae promised that she’ll come and see me before classes start, but till now, I can’t even find her shadow, by the way, why your eyes so puffy? OMG Jessie, were you crying?” yelled tiffany surprised.

 

Even when Jessica washes her face and put some make up to hide her puffy eyes, it’s still obvious that she was crying.

 

“Tiff, can we skip the first period, I really need to talk to you” said Jessica with tears starts forming again in her eyes.

 

“Oh my god Jessie, what happened?” asked tiffany trying to wipe the blonde’s tears.

 

“Not here tiffany, let’s go to the rooftop please” said Jessica with pleading eyes.

 

And tiffany, the caring friend, knows that Jessica needs her right now, so without hesitation and not giving a damn about the period they’ll skip, she holds her friend’s hand and lead both of them to their secret place.

 

It’s just a boring history class, so no problem, thought tiffany.

 

The moment the American girls arrived to the rooftop, Jessica hugged her friend and broke down crying, it surprised tiffany to see the strong ice princess in this state, so she thought the it must be something involve the famous black pearl.

 

“Ssssh Jessie, calm down, everything will be okey” tiffany keeps murmuring relaxing words while hugging tightly her friend and her hair, maybe it will help the gorjess.

 

“Is it something about yuri?” and just like putting the oil in the fire by mentioning yuri’s name, Jessica tears turns to waterfall, she kept crying and crying till there’s no more tears.

 

“Are you okey now?” asked tiffany her broken friend, and the latter answered her by shaking her head.

 

“Ok, if you are not okey yet, I think there’s two or three tears still in your eyes, you can cry them too” said tiffany chuckling trying to light up the mood, but her award was receiving some slaps on her shoulder from the princess.

 

“Ouch, still so violent, even when you are in this state”

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

“I think we’ll skip the next period if you don’t start telling me what happened?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She said she loves me” said Jessica remembering the moment yuri confessed to her.

 

“Who? Your mum?” said tiffany and received a pinch in her thighs.

 

 

“Ouch, ok stop pinching me on my precious thighs, I know you’re talking about your yuri”

 

“Stop your silly jokes tiff”

 

“Ok, I promise I’ll stop, but seriously, it’s obvious that yuri wanted to confess to you, it didn’t surprise me at all. So, was the confession’s moment romantic? I bet it was like movies and knowing that yuri is a romantic nice girl, it must been a perfect confession, just like mine and my taetae” tiffany keeps talking and daydreaming about the confession, but jessica’s next words stopped her.

 

“She confessed after we had ”

 

Silence

 

silence

 

silence

 

 

 

 

 

“What the , the best confession ever” tiffany let go of Jessica, and stand up jumping up and down.

 

“Oooooooooooh, finally my pabo stupid friend had with her love and they confessed after the hot show, whooooooooaw”

 

Jessica keeps looking down at her lap, not daring to add another word, cause if she add it, she’ll disappoint her friend.

 

 

 

“But wait, why were you crying? Even my shirt is dripping wet with your tears, oooooooooooooh I know the reason” said tiffany smirking, and Jessica lift her head waiting for what her friend will say next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Was yuri that rough on the bed? Hihihi, or you didn’ get enough from her? That’s why you were crying, right? Hihihi”

 

Oh god, is that stupid idiot girl’s really my friend, thought Jessica.

 

“Tiffany can you please shut your stupid mouth, listen to me firstly, and stop realizing things by yourself” said Jessica glaring at her friend, and the cold glare really scared the American girl, so she sit down again facing the ice princess.

 

“Ok, here I am listening, tell me everything, from A to Z” said tiffany this time giving all her attention to Jessica.

 

Jessica takes a long deep breath and said

 

“What I’ll say it may shock you, but please let me continue till the end and don’t interrupt me” Jessica looked straightly at the redhead girl’s eyes, and the latter only nodded showing her full attention.

 

“Yesterday, I slept over yuri’s house, and like every night we made out a little, no, not a little but a lot, then after I slept, I had a nightmare, and in this bad nightmare yuri left me saying that I am not the perfect girl to her, and I’ll be alone again, I kept calling her name again and again but she didn’t turn around, she just left me alone, I was lost and hurt and crying ,

it was ok when taecyeon left me, but thinking that yuri will leave me, it’s just like living in hell.

When I woke up and opened my eyes, I found her on top of me smiling, I was hurt and lost, I was afraid of losing her, she’s someone I can never live without,

so with the close contact we were having this morning, me under her, I had a really strange felling, a feeling of want and need, I wanted her to be mine, I wanted to do something will force her to stay always by my side and never leave me, and that thing is making love to her”

Jessica stopped her words because of tiffany sudden question

 

“So were you the one who ….?” Asked tiffany lifting one eyebrow

 

Without hesitation, Jessica answered, proud of what she’ll say next

 

“Yes, I was the first one to take her ity, and I didn’t regret a second making love to her, and claiming her as mine, and mine only”

 

“So she didn’t take your….., too” asked the mushroom still surprised.

 

“No, but it didn’t mean that I don’t want to be hers or giving my first time to her, it’s just that when …..” Jessica stops when the tears starts forming again in her eyes.

 

“ When what? Hey Jessie it’s ok, just tell me, it may help to calm you” said tiffany trying to wipe again her friend’s tears.

 

“When she confessed to me her feeling, and said the three words I wanted to hear so badly, I was in shock, I didn’t know what happened to me, was it that I was so happy hearing those words, or I was still shocked by the fact that I just make love with her, I was just lost and confused, and I felt like there’s no words coming from my mouths, I didn’t know what to do, so I just said sorry, excusing myself and went to the bathroom to calm my heart that was beating like crazy because of her, I felt like my heart wanted to replace my tongue and say those three words to her”

 

“And did you say them to her?” asked tiffany.

 

“No” answered Jessica looking down at the floor.

 

“WHY STUPID?” yelled tiffany.

 

“Cause … when I was about to open the bathroom’s door and say those words to her, I heard her crying, I made my yuri crying, she thinks that I regret making love to her, and I swear to god I don’t regret a second.

I am a pabo cause I made the person who loves me and cares for me cry, I hurt her so badly tiffany, I hurt my yuri so much” said Jessica sobbing, and tiffany who felt her friend needs her again, and without hesitation, she envelope Jessica in a tight hug.

 

“Ssshhh Jessie, don’t cry or blame yourself, you didn’t mean to hurt her, ssshhh” tiffany keeps her friend’s back and saying some relaxing words to calm her down.

 

“What should I do now? Is she going to forgive me?” asked Jessica between her sobs.

 

“Yeaaah pabo, you are really a stupid idiot pabo girl, I still can’t believe that you are my friend” said tiffany chuckling.

 

“Me too”

 

“You too what?” asked tiffany lifting one eyebrow.

 

“Me too I can’t believe that a crazy girl like you is really my friend” said Jessica chuckling, then received a slap on her back from tiffany, both girls start laughing while the tears still in their eyes.

 

“Look pabo, I said you are a pabo, cause you’re a real pabo, but seriously, don’t you think that yuri is crazy enough in your love to not forgive you stupid”

 

“I don’t know” responded Jessica pouting.

 

“Well, you should know pabo, cause if you didn’t you’ll absolutely lose her, and this time for real, not just a stupid dream”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“You should get your from here and look for yuri, and say the magic words to her”

 

“But….” Said Jessica stuttering knowing that what she’ll say next will anger tiffany.

 

“But what idiot?”

 

“What will people say, if me and yul start dating, you know we’re friends and both girls” said Jessica not daring to look into tiffany’s eyes.

 

“OMG Jessica, I really wanna open your head and burn that stupid old brain of yours. Do you wanna hurt yuri again?”

 

“NO”

 

“Do you wanna see her tears again?”

 

“NO”

 

“Do you want her to leave you?”

“Of course NO, I can’t live without her” yelled Jessica.

 

“So my stupid friend, stop yelling at me and go look for your love and confess to her” said tiffany lifting jessica’s head and looking straightly into her eyes.

 

“But how?”

 

“Oh god please help me, however you confess, I bet yuri will love it so much, she’s just so crazy about every single thing related to the stupid Jessica Jung” said the American girl chuckling.

 

“Yaaaah, I am not stupid” responded Jessica pouting.

 

“Yes you are, so stop talking and just go to your soebang, she may be waiting for you”

 

“Thank you tiff so so much for listening to me, you are really my best friend, and I love you so much” said Jessica and kiss her friend’s cheek.

“Those three words say them to yuri not me, and yeah, I’ll be waiting for you after school to tell me what happened, ok?”

 

“Ok, thank you tiff”

 

Those were the last words Jessica said before she start running looking for yuri.

 

The other side, with soori

 

“Come on buddy, just tell me what happened? And don’t tell me you weren’t crying, cause your eyes are so puffy” said sooyoung for the 10th time after she found her bestfriend on their usual bench watching their team playing.

 

“I already said nothing happened to me, so stop asking cause you are so annoying, and you are bothering me”

 

Yuri is the kind of person who will never share her problems with others, the kind of person who’ll never show their weak side to someone, so she just keeps her problems and suffering to herself.

 

“Is it about your princess again?” asked sooyoung again not seeming to give up, she really want to help her friend.

 

“Can we just talk about something else?” said yuri who doesn’t want to feel hurt again remembering what happened this morning.

 

“I knew it, it’s about Jessica, but if you don’t want to talk about her, it’s OK”

 

“Thanks”

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

 

 

 “Did you see hyuna? She came back from America this morning” said sooyoung trying to start a conversation.

 

“No, and I don’t care” said yuri not giving her attention to the topic.

 

“She’s just so damn hot, her body and face, wow, she’s really something” sooyoung was drooling and daydreaming about hyuna.

 

“Hahaha, you look so funny with your ert face, hahaha” said yuri laughing after she saw sooyoung’s face.

 

“But seriously she’s hot, and don’t forget that she likes you so much, lucky you”

 

“You know sooyoung, I don’t give a damn about her or any other girl or guy” said yuri seriously.

 

Then Jessica appeared, she know that she’ll find yuri here, watching her team, she smile after seeing yuri.

 

Jessica went closer to the two friends, but stopped her footsteps when she heard them mentioning her name.

 

“I know you are just thinking of Jessica” answered sooyoung.

 

“But seriously buddy, I don’t know why you like her, she’s just a , yes, she always tried to get close to me, but I don’t give a about her, and for real, I don’t even like her body or face, I don’t like nothing about her, she’s just so clingy and annoying, so please stop talking about her” said yuri, she was referring to hyuna, but someone who was listening secretly to her conversation with sooyoung, misunderstood the talk.

 

Jessica can feel her heart breaks to pieces, she felt so hurt hearing those words from yuri, so after all their beautiful moments, she’s just a to yuri, was yuri just lying to her? Was she just playing with her feelings?

 

Jessica keeps asking herself so many questions, while the tears keeps flowing silently from her eyes, she doesn’t want yuri to know that she was here hearing their conversation.

 

When Jessica turned around trying to run away and hide her tears, something stopped her

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or exactly someone stopped her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was donghae

 

“Hey princess, are you crying?” asked donghae with a worry face, he reach to jessica’s face to wipe her tears.

 

“No, my eyes hurting, that’s why they are red” answered Jessica trying to change her voice tone so it won’t be obvious that she was crying.

 

“Oooh I thought you were crying,hihi, so how are you Jessica?” asked donghae.

 

“I am fine”

 

“I am glad to hear that you’re fine” said donghae showing his best wide smile.

 

Jessica just keeps thinking, and something really stupid come to her mind, she wiped her tears and faked a smile looking at donghae.

 

“Are you free tomorrow?” asked Jessica the surprised donghae.

 

“Huh, yes, why?” asked donghae lifting both eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cause I am going on a date with you”

 

 

                                                                                 -------------------------------------------------

 

Hi lovely readers, i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, and i am sorry for my grammar mistakes. love uuuuu guys heart

And thank you for your comments