Chapter3 : I’ll never give up princess

More than words

 

Yuri’s POV

So that was how my first day of school with the stubborn angel had passed, I wish that with the next few days I’ll pass her test and finally she’ll open up to me and we’ll be friends.

I know it’s pretty strange to have this obsession being friend with Jessica, it’s not that I don’t have any friends but contrary I have so many, and I am going to introduce them to her soon, it’s just that I have this strange feeling inside of me telling me that the angel really need someone to be by her side and protect her and i wish to be that person, that’s why I promised myself that I’ll try my hardest to gain her trust and never let her side. I promise angel.

Jessica’s POV

Oh god, finally I’m away from that yuri , she’s really strange. NO, it’s not I don’t wanna be friend with her cause she seem so nice and funny, it’s just that whenever she’s close to me or holding my hand I have this overwhelming feeling that’s really scaring me, Yes I won’t deny it , I won’t deny that I’m feeling scure and protected being with her or holding her warm hands, but also there is this other side of me who’s asking me not to trust her easily and to stay away from her cause she may hurt me just like taecyeon did.

Maybe I’ll let the next days to show what to do !!!

Next day: Yuri’s POV

“OK mum, I promise I won’t be late, I’ll head directly home after school” I said trying to convince my mum that I’ll come early home not like the other days when I stayed out playing and having fun with my friends.

“Bye my happy and beautiful family “I said before closing the house’s door behind me.

-----------------------------------

I am now standing still in the school hallway waiting for the angel, cause she may get lost if I didn’t did so, ‘soooo gentle women hihihi’

“Hi kkabyul, what are you doing here, aren’t you suppose to be in our classroom right now buddy” that was sooyoung my best buddy talking.

“Before all, good morning, and just go first, I’ll wait a little here and come next, ok?”

“What are you waiting for, you’ll be late”

“Look, it’s n…” my words get interrupted when I saw an angel without wings passing by me, ‘pabo’ sorry I mean Jessica, she was passing by us not giving a damn if we even exist in this world, I swear to god that she was glancing at me , I’m not that blind to not notice that she’s ignoring me and neglecting my existence, soooo stubborn , but princess I’m more stubborn than you.

“Hey buddy where are you going we’re late”  sooyoung said, not understanding a thing.

“Hey Jessica wait” I said not paying attention to what sooyoung is saying.

Jessica is pretending that she’s not hearing me so I grab her wrist and turned her around.

Jessica’s POV

“Bye dad” I said after kissing my father’s cheek.

Oh god, what she’s doing here, is she stalking me or something, and who’s this tall girl talking to her and smiling.

I kept my cool and tried to pass them without yuri noticing me, but who I am kidding to, it’s so obvious that she saw me,  and before I speed up my pace and run away I felt someone grabbing my wrist and turning me around, and I know that’s Yuri, ’why she’s so violent’  I thought to myself.

“Good morning princess why are trying to ignore me, we’ll never be friends if you keep acting this way” she said with some anger in her voice.

“That’s what I want” I said.

I felt her getting angry and annoyed by my words, but no she won’t scare me this way.

“Look beautiful, don’t try to act cool and not giving a damn about anything, cause your eyes showing otherwise, also I just wanna assure you something again and again and again, I’ll stuck to your side till the moment I’ll feel that you won’t need me anymore and I doubt that will happen, so for not being more late again let’s go to our class now” she said before kissing me on the cheek and holding my hand.

Please just someone tell me what’s with this girl, she’s making me go crazy.

                                                         ---------------------------------------

Sorry, it's just a short update, so enjoy reading 

And guys please don't forget to subscribe and comment so i'll update more often. thank you