Chapter8: friends conversation (part1)

More than words

Yuri’s POV

“Maybe you still a stranger, cause I thought that I know you, but with your actions right now, I don’t think that I know you anymore”

Those words keeps repeating again and again and again in my head, her words and coldness will make me go crazy.

What I just did? Why can’t I control my actions when it comes to her? Why I always feel like my blood is boiling every time I see her with someone else?

And the big problem is that I am the one who always asked her to open up to new people and be friend with them.

I am the one who asked her to throw her coldness away and try to smile to people, so why I am taking back my words with my stupid actions.

She’s now surely  mad at me, all of my effort goes for nothing after what I did, she’s now thinking of me like a stranger.

AAAAAAAAAAAh’ I am screaming in my mind while ruffling my hair.

After all my sweet actions and care towards her, I am now just a stupid stranger, can’t she see that she became an important person in my life, can’t she see that I am giving her time more than my other friends, even when I was with others I just kept thinking and worrying about her.

All I am asking is for her to admit that we’re friends, not STRANGERS.

‘Oh my god, I hate this “stranger” word’

“Hey buddy, why are you deep in your thoughts, this isn’t the kkabyul I know” sooyoung said worrying about me.

“I am just a stranger”

“Huh, what are you talking about” she said before starting eating her lunch, cause we’re now in the school’s restaurant having our lunch break, and the poor me still thinking about the ice princess words without trying to eat a bit of my lunch.

“After all I did she said I am just a stranger” I said playing with my food.

“Yah kwon yuri, stop playing with your food, the food is something precious, you should respect it, and if you don’t want it, I am always here buddy, you can give it to me, hihihi”

‘Pffff, why I am talking to this shikshin ‘ I said to myself, and I thought that I was talking in my mind, but unfortunately I was wrong.

“Yaaah, monkey skin, I heard what you said, and I am not a shikshin, I am just respecting the food, it didn’t deserve to be neglecting and treating badly by you”

“You seem like talking about a real person, not just food”

“Yeah, don’t you know that the food has a soul” she said grinning.

“I am really starting to doubt if you even have a normal human brain, and if you have it, I don’t think that it’s still working, stupid” I said annoyed by her craziness.

“Come on buddy, if you want us to stay in good terms, you should respect the food” seriously is she talking for real.

“Why I am having this stupid conversation with you” I said trying to get up and search for somewhere else away from this stupid annoying shikshin, but before I take a step away, she stopped me.

“Yeah buddy, come on, don’t get angry so easily, I was just joking, come on sit down, I promise I won’t bother you anymore”

“Promise??!”

“Promise”

“Ok” I said sitting again on my previous place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But seriously buddy you should respect the food” she sais smiling.

“seriously sooyoung??!!!!”

“OK,ok I was just joking and trying to light up your mood, you seem upset”

“I swear if I heard the food word again coming out from your mouth, you’ll not see my face again”

“Ok ok, I won’t, don’t worry”

“We’ll see” I said with a cold face, wait! Why these last sentence reminding me of something, yeah yeah it remind me of Jessica jung.

“So buddy, what’s making you upset and deep in your thoughts earlier, and what’s with this stranger word”

“She said I am just a stranger to her, all of my effort trying to get closer to her went for nothing” I respond pouting.

“yaaah, stop pouting, it didn’t suit you, and are we talking here about your ice princess?!”

“Ouch”

I hit her head with the spoon, no one have the right to call my princess like this, maybe just me hihihi.

“yaaah, it hurt buddy, why did you hit me, am I that nothing to you? Is my poor head mean nothing to you, so you wanna damage it by hit it with this hard metal” she said faking a sob.

“Stop acting, it was just a spoon”

“But it hurt buddy” wait did I hit her that hard, I am really starting to worry.

“Hey, let me have a look” I said trying to see if it hurt that bad.

I really didn’t mean to hurt her, she’s just so annoying, but before I could reach her head and examine it, she burst off  laughing. :O

“HAHAHAHAHAH, you really look funny with the worry on your face, just like a monkey, HAHAHAHAHAH”

I really can feel the smock flowing of my ear.

“Ouch, ouch, why did you hit me again, I’ll lose my memory if you keep your violent actions” she said after I hit her again on her head, but don’t worry guys, this time with a fork.

“ Cause you deserve it, I really thought that I hurt you badly, and you were just pretending, stupid shikshin”

“Ok ok I am sorry, can we just go back to your topic about her majesty the princess Jessica jung”

“Ouch, what again” I kick her again this time on her feet.

“You should said ‘ your princess Jessica jung’, cause she’s MY princess” hihihi I said grinning and I know that people will freak out, cause I look like a stupid idiot.

“Whatever, so start, what’s wrong with you and YOUR princess”