Chapter4:yuri’s POV

More than words

Chapter4:yuri’s POV

After 3 months

Here I am standing in the school hallway waiting for my ice princess to come, yeah I know that you’ll ask me guys what happened between me and Jessica? And did we become friends or not yet? But seriously guys me too I don’t have the answers to these questions. The only thing I know and I am sure about it, is that Jessica became someone really important in my life, someone I want to protect  so I’ll feel that I am living, a girl I need to see her face every day so I’ll be sure that my eyes still can see, an angel  I enjoy to prank her and made her annoyed by my silly actions so I’ll know that my kkabyul mode is still working, a princess I wouldn’t stop thinking about her so I’ll know that my mind is still functioning  normally. ‘So cheesy hihihi’.

But the problem is that every time I tried to approach her more and made her open up to me about her past and what made her cold toward people like this, she’ll always get mad and try to change the topic to something else.

It’s really hard for me to know that one of my friends is hurting, to know that she has a scar in her heart that keeping her from moving on and be friend with new people, and it’s killing me every time I see her smiling but her eyes showing otherwise, showing a mixture of sadness and hurt, I really don’t want her to hold the pain alone, I want her to share her pain with me, cause after all I am her friend, and that’s what’s the friends for, even if she won’t admit it till now. Yeah yeah, I know guys that you’ll be surprised to know she didn’t accept me to be her friend yet, but seriously we’re talking here about the famous ice princess, she’s the most stubborn cute girl I ever seen till this moment, and I don’t think that I’ll have the chance to meet someone more stubborn or cuter than her, she’s too simply and without any doubt the goddess of stubbornness.

Maybe she’s thinking that with her cold shoulder and stubborn attitude I’ll stop trying to get closer to her, but it’s enough for me to see her smiling even just a fake smile because of my crazy funny actions, it give me a push to carry on and never think to give up on her, I’ll never give up on her  cause we are talking here about the kwon yuri, the pretty handsome cute funny gentle girl in the whole universe that didn’t know the meaning of ‘give up’ . (sooooooo full of yourself).

Yeah before I forget, how much time I am standing here talking to you guys about my princess, and she didn’t show up yet, I am really starting to worry, she’s not the kind of person who will come late to classes even if she’s a sleepy head and a lazy girl ‘ hihihi ’.

But seriously and rationally ‘where the heck is my princess?!!’

While I was searching for her just by turning my head to all the sides, I saw her majesty coming with her gorjeness and her famous cold face.

Wait wait wait, she’s not coming with a cold face,

 She’s smiling from ear to ear

And where the heck is her school’s bag, is she coming to a fashion show or something.

When I tried to look near her I found a sight that really making my blood boiling, even my hands turning to fists.

‘Who the heck is that fish face who’s carrying her bag and walking with her, what the f..k  , he’s even trying to hold her hand’, you must be kidding me.