Chapter 42: Troubles?!

More than words

 

 

 

 

 

Inside Yuri’s bedroom, a certain girl was rubbing her eyes trying to take the sleepiness away, she reached to her phone to have a close look at the time, her eyes turned wide open looking at digital numbers.

 

"Oh god, it’s already lunch time, now I admit it, I am a real sleepyhead….

 

 But wait, I did wake up before and was about to eat breakfast, but then I saw a girl entering the apartment. Was I dreaming?? But if felt so real" Alice was talking to herself when she heard some loud voices coming from the living room.

 

'Aiiiish, my head hurts so damn much, is it because of so much sleep?  or maybe so much thinking? hmm, maybe both'

 

With barely opened eyes, she stepped out of bed and headed to the bedroom's door. With every step she takes she can hear the voices getting louder.

 

"It's Yuri’s voice, is she talking to someone on the phone? but wait, I can hear a guy voice and also another girl's voice"

 

She was fighting with her own self, if she should go out and break into their conversation or just stay in the bedroom and wait for Yuri to come to her.

 

"But I need to see who is she talking to, and beside I really miss her.... Aiiiiish , I’ll just go out, say hello then go back here, kekeke, so genius" She patted her own head proudly. Inhaling deeply she reached to the doorknob and opened the door calmly trying not to make any noises.

 

The moment she reached the living room, her eyes landed on three people engaged in a group hug.

 

The tall girl, aside Yuri, broke the group hug then looked at the tanned girl with questioning eyes.

 

Alice's Pov:

 

"Yeah about that, what we'll tell her, I mean should I tell her that I am her sister?" the girl I saw earlier asked Yuri.

 

I raised one eyebrow at her question, who is she talking about?? I kept silent not daring to move an inch.

 

"Of course you can't tell her that" responded Yuri. Okay, this is really confusing me.

 

"Then????" Asked again the other girl, now I am so curious to know who they are talking about, are they talking about Yuri's fiancée? Aiiiish. I don't want to think about that. My blood will boil for sure.

 

I know,  it's impolite to stand here and listen to their conversation without them knowing. I need to catch their attention so they'll know that I am here.

 

Yuri was about to say something when I stopped her, I think my appearance shocked them all. Their eyes turned wide open when they saw me. Do I look that scary?

 

"Yuri..... hey, sorry if I am interrupting something" okay, I don't know what to say, I let a nervous smile sneak to my face, now I am sure I look more scarier than before.

 

"Hey you" They all said at the same time, I can see the nervousness covering their whole faces. Are they hiding something from me??

 

They then started changing glances between each other, maybe asking who should talk next. Okay, I admit it, the situation is damn awkward.

 

 I stood on my spot with the nervous smile still on, waiting for someone to break this awkwardness. And thank god, finally my handsome girlfriend did break the silence. I want to kiss her right now as a reward.

 

"Baby, how are you feeling right now? Did you have enough rest? Did your head hurt??" she walked towards me while shooting me questions nonstop. I think she's talking about me fainting earlier.

 

"I am fine" I simply answered, she then started felling my forehead with the back of her hand, maybe making sure if I have a fever or not.

 

"I am really fine, you don't have to worry"

 

"You fainted, and that's enough to make me hell worried" This time I can sense some anger in her voice. Or maybe fear. Aigooo I have a caring Boss, I mean girlfriend.

 

To stop her from worrying too much, I signaled her to lean closer to my face, and without hesitation she complied. So With a wide smirk on my face I landed a soft kiss on her cheek near enough to her delicious lips.

 

I moved back to look at her expression, and find a red blushing Yuri looking at me while touching the spot where I just kissed.

 

"I am super fine, so stop worrying for nothing" I assured, we were so drown in our own world when a loud cough pulled us back from the lovebirds’ mood.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry, I want you to meet my brother over here, Yunho this is Alice, and Alice this is Yunho" Said Yuri with a still blushing face.

 

With a sincere smile covering my whole face, I walked towards Yuri's brother, and then stretched my hand for a handshake. He doesn't look like Yuri at all, are they really siblings? I asked my own self.

 

"Hey, Alice- Shi, nice to meet you" He said while shaking my hand.

 

"Nice to meet you too, you can just call me Alice, no need for formalities" I said with a still smiling face, I then turned my head to look at the girl who fainted along with me earlier. This time I smiled awkwardly at her. She looks so familiar.

 

I was waiting for Yuri to introduce the girl, but she just kept silent not uttering a single word. That's confusing, she looks like if she's fighting with herself trying to decide what to say. We waited for few more seconds when that girl broke the silence.

 

"Hey I am Krystal and I am....." I waited for her to complete her sentence, when Yuri barged in.

 

"She's My Sister" Shouted Yuri, making all of us shocked because of the loud voice.

 

"Hey” she was the one who stretched her hand towards me asking for a handshake, and without thinking twice I shook her hand back. I lifted my face to have a better look at her face. She really looks like Yuri, of course she looks like her, they're siblings after all. Not like Yunho, he doesn't look like them at all.

 

But wait, am I imagining things? Are those tears in her eyes, but it can't be, why she'll be crying? I blinked my eyes few times to make sure that I am seeing things clearly. And I was right, she's really crying. But what made me even more shocked and confused is when she threw her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her for a hug. Okay, this is the weirdest situation ever.

 

I didn't break the hug or push her away; I just stood frozen on my place. But seriously I do really like the hug, it felt like.... I don' know how to describe this, it just felt like the first I saw Yuri, it felt like being home. But just When I started enjoying the hug more, she broke it. I am disappointed right now, and I don't even know why.

 

"I am sorry" She said hanging her head low, maybe she's embarrassed, I reached to her face and started wiping her tears gently. Oh god, what is this warm feelings in my heart. Why do I feel like crying too?

 

"It's okay, but why are you crying?" I asked her, yearning to have an answer to my question; I really have this strong urge to know the reason behind her tears. she was about to say something but again, yuri beat her for it.

 

"Oh yeah, she's happy seeing her sister's girlfriend" okay that was an awkward unconvincing answer from Yuri.

 

I turned my gaze to look at Krystal, maybe looking for confirmation to what yuri just said. & with a nervous smile she said.

 

"Yeah, I am just overwhelmed with happiness for seeing my sister's girlfriend, she was talking about you nonstop those past few days, and I am so happy right now to finally see you" She was avoiding my eyes while stating this. I just nodded my head trying to act convinced.

 

Of course there's something weird going on between them, like if they're hiding something from me, but I just brushed the thought away. I feel so lazy to use my brain right now.

 

No one's POV

 

"I am feeling hungry, what about having lunch together" suggested Yunho in attempt to get rid of the awkward situation.

 

"I think its fine with us, right baby?" Yuri turned her gaze towards her princess asking for confirmation. The latter nodded her head as a yes.

 

"Yes of course, I just need to change my clothes, just give me 10 minutes and I'll be right back" sending a soft smile to her lover, Alice headed towards the bedroomleaving three statues looking at her back.

 

"Do you think she believed us?" Asked Krystal after making sure that her sister is out of sight.

 

"I don't know, but let's just pretend that we're siblings for now, we’ll figure out something else later" Yuri was about to turn around trying to follow her princess but Krystal’s words stopped her.

 

"Why don't you just tell her the truth, that will be more easier for all of us, you're only hurting each other like this Yuri Unnie"

 

"I did say this once to Jack, and I don't mind repeat it again.."Yuri moved closer to Krystal so for the latter to hear the next words more clearly.

 

"I want her heart to remember her love for me, I won't force her brain to remember me" Yuri’s eyes were full of determination and confidence while stating those words.

 

"But doesn't she love you now? Aren’t you together? Cause if I am not blind, I can I remember clearly how you were so intimate towards each other a while ago, just like how you used to be three years ago" retorted Krystal back trying to convince Yuri to tell Jessica the truth about her real identity.

 

Yuri smiled at the youngest Jung’s bold words, she's aware that Krystal is being humble just cause she wants them both to be happy after long years without being by each other’s side.

 

"She may have a mental breakdown, I won't risk Jessica’s health just for me or anyone to be happy, we’ll take things slow for now, let's not rush things & I am sure everything will be fine. Or don't you trust me???huh?" Yuri formed a pout in attempt to steal a smile from Krystal and fortunately she succeeded.

 

"But that Sam guy, I feel like killing him for lying at my sister and stealing her from you, I just need..." This time Yunho was the one who moved towards Krystal and stopped her from talking any further. He used one hand to shut the youngest Jung’s mouth.

 

"hkdmplkjj"

 

"Aiiiiiiiish, can't you shut up you little brat"

 

"Yuri, go bring your princess here, she's taking so long, I can feel my stomach eating itself because of hunger, and I’ll take care of this brat here" He ended his words pointing at Krystal. The latter kept struggling to free herself from Yunho's grip, but for no use.

 

"Hihihi, Okey, thanks for shutting her up" Yuri tried to keep her laughers down; she doesn't need to make Krystal mad at her more than she already is.

 

"Just go, don't take too long" Those were Yunho's last words before Yuri could disappear from the livingroom.

 

 

Inside Yulsic's bedroom:

 

Trying to find a suitable outfit for her to go out and have Lunch with Yuri and her siblings, Alice was so deep in her thoughts, so many things were bothering her at the moment, so many questions need to be answered, and so many decisions need to be taken.

 

Minutes have passed, but still she is standing at the same spot facing Yuri's closet. She was supposed to be looking for some clothes to wear, but her mind wasn't on her side. Her mind was fighting to find some answers.

 

Why Do I feel like this?? It’s like I am living a lie? Everything seems so fake?? I feel like I am surrounded with lies?? Something is missing and I need to know what is it???

I am not that stupid not to notice the way Yuri was acting earlier?? She is hiding something from me, I just can feel it? ....

Why Do I feel that something bad is about to happen?

 

Still deep in her thoughts, Alice didn't notice a certain black pearl entering the bedroom, that certain someone closed the door behind her then started taking few slow footsteps towards the angel who was looking blankly in front of her.

 

The sight before Yuri was so amusing and cute at the same time, a bothered Jessica with a blank expression was the most adorable sight, Yuri tried her hardest to keep her giggles to herself.

 

Few more steps were separating her from the love of her life, and the last one didn't not show any sign of noticing the intruder in the bedroom , She was about to turn around to face that intruder when the latter blocked her by wrapping both her arms around Alice's waist from the back.

 

"Hey beautiful" Whispering those words in her lover's ear weren't enough to stop a flying slap to land straightly on Yuri’s arm.

 

"Oooow, ouch..."

 

"Oh my god, Aiiiish.. You scared me pabo, how did you get here?" Yelled Alice with a panicked expression at first, but soon enough a soft smile sneaked to her face feeling the warmth of her lover surrounding her.

 

"Kekekeke, You were so deep in your thoughts, that's why you didn't notice me.." Yuri ended her words with sweet soft kisses on her lover’s neck.

 

"Why didn't you at least knock the bedroom's door to signal me that you're entering" Alice tried to form a poker expression to show that she isn't enjoying Yuri's molesting acts, but for no use. Her body already started responding to the tanned girl's kisses. She titled her head to the side giving more space so the kisses will lie comfortably on her neck.

 

"Do I really need to knock? It’s not like you are or something, and beside even if you are, it won't be the first time seeing the angel's glory” Smirking at her own words, Yuri didn't stop showering her princess with soft kisses. Not forgetting to let her palms wonder around the slim waist of Alice.

 

It would be a lie if Alice denied the overwhelm sensation she is feeling at the moment. Nothing could replace the warm feelings in her heart every time Yuri is by her side giving her overload attention. She has this effect that no one else could have. Only Yuri could make her feel this way, so joyful but weak under Yuri’s soft touches.

 

"Yuri..aaah" She couldn't help it, a soft slight moan left . It’s not her fault after all. The soft kisses are turning to wet sloppy ones with every passing seconds.

 

But still the situation they are in shouldn't turn to a heated one. They shouldn't forget the fact that two people are waiting for them in the living room. And beside so many questions are still need to be answered.

 

Trying her best to broke the embrace without hurting Yuri, Alice put her hands on Yuri’s ones that were on her waist. And with a swift move she broke the tight hug so she'll be able to turn around and face the one who's taking her senses away.

 

Yuri, who was so much enjoying their small make out session, opened her eyes the moment she felt her lover breaking away from her. A cute pout sneaked to her face, making Alice chuckle at the sight.

 

"hihihi,  yaaaah... don't pout like that, you look like a kid, pabo-ah" soft giggles were coming out Alice's lips while witnessing Yuri's immature acts. She tried her best to stop herself from pinching Yuri’s cheeks. The cuteness was so overload.

 

"Don't you miss me then? You don't like my kisses anymore??" The pout was still on yuri's face while saying those words. Arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

"Come on, you know it's not like that. Your siblings are waiting for us outside. It will be a bad first expression to leave them there waiting while we're enjoying our time here" there was absolutely some sense in Alice's words. And fortunately she succeeded in taking the pout away from Yuri’s face.

 

"OK, you're right" Yuri tried her best to hide the disappointment she was feeling at the moment. 

 

Alice felt guilty looking at yuri's expression, She looks like a kid who lost his candy.

 

"Come here you" throwing her arms around Yuri’s neck, Alice tried to bring her closer in attempt to lock their lips together. And with no hesitation the tanned girl enveloped her lover by the waist bringing their bodies more closer.

 

It wasn't that long after the last time they shared a kiss, but still, yuri has this huge urge inside her making her melt into the kiss. She opened slightly trying to take Alice's lower lip and it, making her princess shudders delightfully, the warmth she's receiving from Yuri wasn't helping her to calm her now raging hormones down.

 

She was the one who supposed to stop the heated session, but now here she's, so drowning in the pleasure of their little make out session.

 

Yuri darted her tongue inside Alice's mouth, turning the kiss from a soft innocent one to a more passionate one. They both could feel their hearts beating crazily against one another. And in the heat of the moment, Yuri used her right hand and tried to sneak inside Alice's shirt to feel the soft skin and caress it with her palm, but then luck wasn't in their side....

 

 

Knock, knock, knock….

 

"Guys, can you stop what you are doing and come out here, I Am really super hungry" Came Yunho's whining voice from behind the bedroom door, making the two lovers froze in their spot. Their lips were still close to one another. Hearts still beating wildly. Blushing red face and raging fast breaths were still on.

 

"I really think we should stop, we have the whole night to ourselves" stated Alice in attempt to calm the flushing Yuri. And the latter let a long sigh come out to show her over disappointment. She stared in her lover's eyes while her hair gently.

 

"OK, I can't wait to have you tonight" She whispered the last words in Alice's ear before planting a soft kiss on the still blushing cheeks of Alice.

 

Yuri moved backward so she'll have a clear look at the cute sight of the blushing princess.

 

"I don't think I could hold myself if I stay here, I'll be outside waiting for you, change fast, you can choose something to wear from my closet. I love you princess" With those words Yuri turned around heading towards the door. But she stopped in her truck after hearing Alice's sudden words.

 

 

"I love you too" it was supposed to come as a whisper. But it was loud enough for Yuri to hear.

 

With one hand, Yuri started the back of her neck with shyness. She guided the other hand towards her chest to feel the wildly increasing heartbeat. A wide creepy smile sneaked to her face.

 

'She said she loves me' Thought the tanned girl to herself.

 

"You look stupid like that, go out, I am about to change" Alice was trying her best to hide her super blushing cheeks. The sight of Yuri in front of her shows the big effect she has on the black pearl.

 

"You're making this Pabo here beat like a crazy" stated yuri pointing at her heart. She was about to start taking footsteps toward her princess but then again....

 

 

"I AM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYY"

 

"I AM HUNGRY TOOOOOOOOO"

 

Both Yunho and Krystal screamed at the top of their lungs. And with a long sigh Yuri waved one hand towards her princess “See you after a bit” before heading out to join the two monsters in the living room.

 

------------------------------------

 

 

Next day: The Company

 

"I really can't, but how should I tell him? I really don't want to hurt him... Aiiiish"

 

"You need to tell him, you'll hurt him more if you keep his hopes up"

 

"Do you think it’s easy for me to just say 'Hey Sam, I am sorry but can you cancel the wedding, I don't love you enough to marry you' Aiiiiiiiiiish, it’s so hard" Ruffling her own hair, Alice took a sit in the couch beside her brother.

 

"Then how about Yuri?" He turned his head trying to face his sister.

 

"What do you mean?" she arched one eyebrow feeling confused at the question.

 

"Does she know about the wedding thing?"

 

A long silence followed Jack's question. But then avoiding her brother's eyes, Alice answered.

 

"No, she doesn't know"

 

"WHAT?" Yelled Jack, he left the couch to kneel down in front of his sister. He grabbed her by the shoulder and start shaking her.

 

"Don't yell at me... and stop shaking my shoulders...

"Aiiish, don't stare at me like that... and ... you'll hurt your legs if you keep kneeling like that. Go back to your place" ordered Alice sternly, and without complaining, Jack moved back to the couch where he was sitting before.

 

Taking a long sigh, she started her words.

 

 “Its just…I just couldn't find the right time to tell her.... And I am afraid...." She whispered the last word to herself but it was loud enough for Jack to hear.

 

"Afraid??" He was getting confused because of his sister's words.

 

"What if she gives up on me if she knows that Sam decided to hold the marriage after less than two weeks??" Asked Alice with a bothered expression, she felt insecure at the moment. The thought of Yuri giving up on her was eating her inside.

 

"Aigooo, It’s not like he'll force you to marry him, You just need enough courage to tell him that you don't love him. That you love someone else. And then BOOM, the problem is solved, then you'll live happily ever after with your lover, and you'll make cute baby monkeys with the big tanned monkey" Jack added some humor in his words trying to lighten the mood and make Alice Smile. But he regretted his failing attempt after the hard punch that landed on his shoulder.

 

"Ooooow, why you love to punch so much.. Omo, its getting red already"

 

"I am trying to be serious here, and you're making fun of my girlfriend" Stated Alice with puffed cheeks. She stood from the couch trying to move away from her brother but..

"Ok ok I am sorry" He grabbed her by the wrist and forced her to sit back and with a long sigh she complied.

 

"What to do?" she hid her face in both hands feeling uneasy and bothered at the moment

 

"I am not sure about 'telling yuri' Thing anymore, She has short temper. She may get over angry, and we don't need more problems, Aiiish....."

 

A long silence filled the office; both siblings were so deep in their thoughts trying to find an idea to cancel the wedding thing. After few more minutes. A wide smirk sneaked to Jack's face. He grabbed his sister by the shoulder forcing her to face him.

 

"I have an idea...." He started with a weird smile on his face. You can easily see his white teeth showing so proudly. Alice just kept silent looking at her brother’s weird expression.

 

 

"You can't marry him if you're already married.."

 

"What? But I am not married yet" She asked raising both eyebrows, her brother's words were so illogical and hard to understand.

 

"Aiiish, I know.. what I mean is....why don’t you ask Yuri to marry you... this week"

 

"WHAT? this is crazy, I can't ....No no no.. I really can't, you are crazy... you are absolutely losing your mind.. no, a big NO, NO NO" Alice kept mumbling while shaking her head at the same time. It’s not that she doesn't like the idea, her dream is to get marry to the one she loves. But still, Jack’s idea was so shocking and illogical to her at the moment.

 

"Why not? I am sure she'll be super Happy to marry the love of her life, just go for it" Encouraged Jack in attempt to make his sister agree to his sudden shocking suggestion. But heck no, he was talking to a stubborn ice princess after all.

 

"A big NO, I just know her for a week now, we just got together, and beside I am the woman in the relationship, she's the one who should ask my hand for marriage"

 

"Aiiiiish, I thought you don't support my idea at all.... it's not a problem who'll ask the other for marriage as long as you both love each other, you're just being super stubborn here”

 

"Nooo" the stubborn mode was still ON. And With a bothered expression Alice was so drowning in her own thoughts still analyzing her Brother's suggestion.

 

"Aiiiish, Then I need to talk to Yuri by myself..."Jack muttered to himself not loud enough for Alice to hear. He’s so sure that convincing Alice at this moment will be like an impossible mission for him. So he just kept in mind that he needs to talk to Yuri about his idea.

 

 

---------------------------

 

Getting out of the elevator, Sam started walking towards his office when a tall slim girl stopped him by standing right in front of him. Making him jolt because of the sudden appearance.

 

With Crossed arms, poker scary face. The tall girl stared at Sam for few minutes before she broke the silence.

 

"Are you Sam?" She asked randomly, a cold glare was shooting from both her eyes.

 

"Huh?? Yes it’s me, can I help you Miss?" The girl in front of him seems so familiar to him. But still he kept his calm, and with the “gentleman" mode on, he shoot her a wide smile back. But soon enough, the next words will absolutely wipe the wide smile away from his face.

 

"I am Jessica’s sister, or in other words, I am Alice’s sister...." She moved closer to him, close enough to see the bothered expression on Sam's face. She pointed one finger at his chest, then another finger at her own chest.


"You and Me need to talk... Alone"

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

Hello, it's me, the lazy Author xD

I am sorry i made you wait guys, but really i had some matters that kept me from updating!!

BTW, The Leader of the "Kill Sam Team" Will be: Krystal Jung. Let's give her a warm welcome. Kekekeke

Thanks for ur comments and support, u made me happy :) Keep supporting the story. 

A wink to babyjoy, ma chingu

Have a nice day guys