Chapter6:A stranger (part1)

More than words

At school

“Don’t forget to ask yuri to have dinner with us tonight”

“Whatever dad, bye”

“Hey hey hey, where’s my kiss?”

“pffff, dad you  are more annoying than that yuri” I said and lean to his cheek to kiss it.

“Bye princess”

“Bye dad”             

Sometimes I wonder , is my dad’s mind working normally, cause sometimes he just act like a kid, but after all I love him so so much, I love my family so so much, and I love yuri so so much , hihihi.

:O ‘what did I just say, ok I am taking back my last sentence, till now my family is all that matter to me.

‘But seriously Jessica, don’t you think that yuri deserves just a little bit of your love ‘ my mind is talking to me.

‘yeah maybe you are right, I’ll think about showing her my love’ I said smiling to the thought.

‘BUMP’

Oh, my hurt, who’s the stupid who bump to me just now, I tried to stand up, but I couldn’t, my hand hurt a little, I think it’s bleeding.

“I am sorry, I am so so sorry, I didn’t mean to bump to you, can you forgive me”

I lift my face to see the stupid who’s talking.

“Ok no problem, just go” I said with my famous cold face.

“here, let me help you” he said stretching his hand to me to help me stand up, and just cause my hand really hurt, I take his hand and stand up.

Right now I am standing in front of a handsome cute boy.

“I am really sorry,  did your hand hurt so much ?here let me see it”

Normally, I will not allow strange people to touch or have conversation with me so easily, but because I said that I’ll change myself and I’ll try to open up to new people, so let’s try with that boy. Also not to forgot that he’s so so handsome. Hihihi

“No no, I am fine, it just hurt a little, but  I can bear it”

“Are you sure?” he said looking worried.

“Yes”

“Sorry again and please if you don’t want me to feel guilty, can you allow me to carry your bag and accompany you to your class” Oh god he’s so cute and polite.

“Okey” I said with a little blush on my cheek.

“Yeah before I forgot, I am donghae, I am new here” he said when we start walking to my classroom.

“I am Jessica, N..i..ce to me..et you” oh god why I am stuttering.

“Nice to meet you too” he respond and stretch his hand for me to shake it.

While we were walking, he kept talking funny things and teeling me a little about him.

I am really enjoying his company, he is so funny and nice, he’s really reminding me of my yuri.

‘Oh yeah, talking about yuri, she suppose to be waiting for me right now in our usual place’

I turned around  trying to see if she’s there, and what I saw is something scaring me a little bit. Did I made her wait so much that’s why she seems angry right now, but wait I follow her gaze and found her looking at donghae’s hand that’s holding mine.

‘What the heck, when did he hold my hand, just yuri allowed to hold it’ my thoughts get interrupted when I felt someone grabbing my hand forcefully  from donghae’s hand. ‘I already said she’s so violent for a girl of just 13 years old’.

And what I know next is:  I was dragging away from donghae who kept calling my name.