Chapter11: First kiss

More than words

 

Jessica’s POV 

Our way back home was so awkward, me and yuri kept taking glances at each other, no one dare to start a conversation. And my annoying dad kept talking nonsense’s things and telling some silly jokes, maybe trying to light up the awkward air in the car, but no one was paying attention to him, maybe yuri a little bit, she kept faking smiles to show respect to dad.

Finally after a long boring ride without talking to the cute shy yuri, we arrived home.

Inside the jung’s mansion

“OMG, your friend is really cute and pretty” my mum was squealing when she saw yuri for the first time.

“I know mum that she’s pretty and lovely and cute” I said without thinking, and then I realized that I just admit in front of yuri that she’s cute and pretty.

‘Oh my god, this is so embarrassing’ I thought to myself while hiding my red face between my palms.

“HAHAHA, don’t be shy princess” said dad, and then I heard yuri chuckling. Oh my god, did she saw my flushed cheeks. I really wanna dig a hole on the floor and bury myself in it, even if I am still young.

So before getting myself more embarrassed, I run upstairs to my room leaving them behind me not understanding a thing.

“Hey princess, don’t leave yuri here, HAHAHA my daughter is so cute when she’s shy, like a cute puppy, hihihi, I bet my daughter likes you so much yuri” my annoying dad said.

“I HEAR YOU DAAAD” I yelled from upstairs.

“HAHAHA, I was just joking princess”

Yuri’s POV 

‘Oh my god, please someone tell me if there is a person exist in this universe more cuter than Jessica, I bet NO” I thought to myself after admiring my princess’s embarrassed shy cute face when she admitted that I am cute and pretty.

Oh my goodness, did she just said that I am pretty, so she likes me.

‘AAAAAAAAH’ I was jumping up and down inside my mind because of happiness.

“Yuri darling, are you okey?!!!” Jessica’s mother said seeming surprised and worry.

“HUH, I am fine, I am so so fine, why?” I respond grinning.

“Because darling, you were grinning weirdly, you really scared me”

“Hihihi, I am sorry” I said bowing.

“Yah, don’t be sorry, I was just concern about you” said Jessica’s mum caressing my hair.

“HAHAHA, didn’t I said to you honey that Jessica’s friend is so cute and polite” said Mr.Jung grinning, maybe more weird than me.

“I know sweetie, she’s so cute, just like you my lovely soebang” said Jessica’s mum before leaning to her husband cheek to kiss it.

‘OMG, what I am doing here between those two lovey dovey couple’

This is really embarrassing, I think they already forgot that there’s a 13 years old girl with an innocent mind looking at them.

“Hmmm” I faked a cough, maybe it will interrupt their lovey dovey moment, and thank god and for the sake of my innocent poor eyes, they turned their attention to me.

“Huh, yuri? You are still here? I thought you already head upstairs to Jessica’s room” Mr jung said smiling.

“Can I go upstairs??!!” I asked lifting my both eyebrows.

“Of course cutie, we’ll call you when the dinner is ready”

“Thank youuu” I said bowing, and without hesitation I run upstairs to my princess room, I already missed her, hihihi.

No one’s POV

“She’s so cute and caring towards our daughter, I really wish our princess will soften to her, she’s really a good caring friend.”

“Yes honey, I wish that too, at least she may help her to fill the hole taecyeon left in her heart”

“I think she’s able to do so, she seem strong and could take of our princess, and if my mind doesn’t playing tricks with me, I think Jessica like yuri a lot”

“Me too honey, I saw the look in our daughter eyes when she glanced at yuri, they are so cute together “

“Hihihi, just like us baby” said Mr jung leaning closer to capture his wife lips.

 

Yuri’s POV

I am now standing in front of room’s door, and I bet it’s Jessica’s room cause it hold a paper where its written ‘DON’T DISTURB, OR ELSE YOU’LL DIE’

I inhale and exhale preparing myself to knock the door.

‘GOD please helps me’

Knock knock.

Knock knock

 

I am starting to doubt that this’s Jessica’s room, or else maybe my princess became dumb because of embarrassment earlier.

‘No god, please don’t hurt my princess, please take care of her, she doesn’t deserve to be dumb, she’s still young, and I really wanna say so many sweet things to her, please god please’ I prayed in my mind.

“Seriously stupid monkey, are you going to stand here the whole night praying to stop something it didn’t even happen, I am really starting to doubt that you are a normal person” my mind’s telling me.

I think I really should stop my stupid actions, but I am still cute hihihi.

 

“STUPID YUUUUURI” my mind yelling.

Ok ok I’ll stop.

 

So let’s begin again.

Inhaling exhaling

 

Inhaling exhaling

 

Knock knock

 

Knock knock

 

no response

 

“My princess really dumb” I fake a sob.

“Try to open the door stupid” my mind said.

‘Oh yeah, my mind is so genius, I really should try  to ‘open the door’ idea, it may work, hihihi’.

Silence

Silence

Silence

‘But what if I find her laying on the floor on a pool of her own blood, NO NO NO, I can’t see my princess dying in front of my eyes because she got embarrassed saying that I am cute and pretty, No I can’t, I really can’t, I really want to live happily ever after with her and maybe marry her in the future, but she already left me alone in this scary world, NO princess, NOOO DON’T LEAVE ME PLEASE’ I said sobbing.

 

 

 

“YUUUUUUUUUUUUUURI” my mind is yelling again, I think I made him angry, hihihi.

“WHAT?” I said to my mind.

“Can I use your hand to kick your stupid head, so maybe you’ll get some rationality in me, I mean your brain, cause I really think that your head is damaged badly” my mind said.

 “HIHIHI, you’re so funny, but seriously I think I should stop my stupidity”

Kkabyul mode OFF.

Strong handsome intelligent yuri mode ON.

 

So let’s start from the beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please don’t start from the beginning, don’t knock the door, don’t inhale and exhale, just hold your breath and open the door, you can do it yuri, let’s ge buddy, don’t give up now, FIGHTING” my nice mind said.

 

So without thinking twice and for not wasting more time, I put my hand on the door’s knob and turned it.

Thank god, the door wasn’t locking from inside.

I bet Jessica was waiting for me, hihihi.

 

“Princess?” no response.

“Sicababy?” no response.

“Angel?”  no response.

“JESSICAAAAAAA”

“What stupid ??”

I think I am the one who’ll become dumb because of her high dolphin scream. But thank god she’s still alive, she was just wearing earphones, maybe that’s why she didn’t heard me knocking.

 

“Can I come in?” I said grinning.

“You already in stupid” she respond with her cold attitude.

“So can I come out, hihihi” she shoot me a cold glare showing that she didn’t likes my silly joke, but still, I am so funny and cute.

 

“Can I sit beside you” I said trying to act calm and stopping my heart from beating faster, what are you doing to me princess.

“NO, sit on the floor” she said not lifting her head, but keeping her gaze on the phone.

“Ok” I respond before finding a comfortable spot on the floor and sit on it. But seriously, is there even a comfortable spot on the hard floor?

 

“Yaaaah, why did you sit on the floor? It’s cold and uncomfortable” said Jessica, this time looking at me, finally, I missed those mesmerizing eyes.

“Cause you’re the one who asked me to sit on the floor” I said lifting one eyebrow.

“OMG yuri, are you really that stupid? If yes I really can’t bear your stupidity, I was just joking idiot” she said turning her eyes again to the phone. No princess I didn’t get enough of your eyes yet.

“Hihihi, I thought that you were talking seriously, hihihi”

“Stupid” I heard her whisper under her breath.

 

“So can you move a little so i'll sit beside you ?”  I said with puppy eyes, maybe she’ll soften.

“Is that space not enough for you, or your getting bigger?!!” she said lifting one eyebrow.

‘Oh god, she’s killing me with her coldness, is she still mad at me, that’s why she’s treating this way? Of course stupid she’s still mad at you because of your stupid actions. But NO I WON’T GIVE UP (please Jason Miraz help me)

“I think my getting bigger, hihihi” she shoot me another cold killing glare, I think I really should stop, I am starting to piss her off.

“I just wanted to sit closer to you, I really missed you” good one yuri, I think you should use more sweet talk after, cause she’ll soften easily this way. So genius.

“Ok, just sit here beside me” she said, and I swear to god I saw a small smile forming on her lips.

+1 point to your score, good job Kwon Yuri. Hihihi

 

And without hesitation I jumped on the bed beside her like a little happy kid.

 

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

“Hmm” I faked a cough.

“Hmm”

“Hmm”

 

“Yaaaaah, are you having leukemia or something? And if you need water go drink it in the kitchen, you are bothering me with your nonstop coughing” she said seeming annoyed.

 

Is she preparing a  doctorate or something, that’s why she doesn’t want me to bother her?!!! Interesting.

 “I am sorry” I said looking at my lap. Seriously are we going just to stay like this without talking??!! It’s awkward and boring.

Silence

Silence

Silence

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

 

 

“Seriously yuri, if you wanna log in Facebook go and use my laptop, it’s on the desk there, but please stop poking me”

‘AAAAh’ I am going crazy because of this cold stubborn cute princess.

 

“Are you still mad at me princess, I am really sorry, I won’t repeat what I did in the morning again, I promise” I said with puppy eyes pouting.

“I am not mad at you” she said still focusing on the phone.

“But you were ignoring me the whole day, even now you don’t want to look at me, am I that ugly?” I said trying not to smile.

“No”

“No what?”

“You are not ugly” she whisper under her breath, but I can clearly hear her.

“What did you say?!!” I said smiling and leaning closer to her.

“I said you are not ugly” she said with the smile starting to form on her lips, so cute.

“So if I am not ugly, what I am?!!” I whisper into her ear, and I could feel her cheeks blushing.

“You are Kwon Yuri”

“Seriously princess, can’t you admit it just for once, I really wanna hear it from you”

"What do you wanna hear?" she asked

"You alredy know what i wanna hear" i respond

“Ok, but can you please move away, you are distracting me” she said blushing, so am I having this big effect on her, hihihi Kwon Yuri’s effect.

“Ok, here I am moving away, is that enough for you?” I asked.

“No, you are still too close” Oh my god so cute.

“If I move more than this, I’ll absolutely land on the floor” I lean closer “ Do you want your yuri to land on the cold hard floor?” I whisper into her ear smirking.

“Yuuuul, you are not helping” Jessica said whining.

“Ok ok I am sorry, here I am away from you, I think this time is enough” I asked.

“Ok, but turn around and close your eyes”

“WHAT, and why ?” I said whining.

“I don’t want you to see me when I’ll say it, it’s embarrassing” she said hiding her flushing face in her both palms. So cute

“I’ll just close my eyes, it’s hard to turn around ok?” I said smiling at her cuteness; I really wanna kiss her right now.

“It’s ok, but promise me you won’t open your eyes till I say so, Ok” she said looking serious.

“I promise princess” I said before closing my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait wait”

“What’s again” I really wanna hear what she’ll say.

“Promise me one more thing”

“What is it princess?”

“Promise me that you won’t laugh at me after saying those things”

She said avoiding my eyes.

“Whatever you want princess”

“No say you’ll not laugh at me”

“Ok I promise I won’t laugh at you” I said smiling.

“Ok, now you can close your eyes” said Jessica.

“Here I am closing my eyes”

 

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

“Sicaaa?!!!” I said before trying to open my eyes and see why she’s silent.

“NOO, don’t open your eyes, I am just preparing myself”

“Ok, I thought that you left me”

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Ok, I thought that you left me” the cute yuri said.

But how can I left you stupid and I am dying to be by your side.

OMG, this is so embarrassing, and I am so shy right now, even I can feel my own cheek red like tomato and my face is burning, even my hands trembling.

“Princess” she said whining maybe waiting for my answer.

“Yaaah, don’t be impatient, I just need time, this isn’t easy, you know”

“Ok, take your time princess, I am going to wait here for you my whole life” she said grinning, knowing how cheesy her line is.

But seriously, this is hard for me, it’s hard to admit those things, all the walls I’ve been building after taecyeon left me will go down.

But I think yuri deserve the best of me.

 

 

 

Fighting Jessica.

 

“Ok, are you ready yuri?”

“I am ready all the time princess”

 

Ok let’s start.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are cute” I said whispering.

“What? I didn’t hear you, did you say something?” I think she’s teasing me.

“I said you are CUTE” Oh my god my face is burning.

“And?” she said grinning.

 

“And pretty”

 

“And?”

 

“And I’d like to be your friend” am I really saying this.

 

“And?”

 

“And what? That’s all” I said lifting one eyebrow.

“No no, there’s something more important I wanted to hear from you” what she’s talking about.

“That’s all yul” I answered whining.

“No that’s not all princess, come on don’t be stubborn, or else I’ll open my eyes and kiss you on the lips” she said smirking even with her eyes closed, is that even possible.

 

 

 

“Ok,,, you are cute and pretty and I like you so much” I am going to die with embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHOAAAAAAAAAA”

 

 

 

 

She stands up on my bed and begin jumping like a little kid.

“HAHAHAHAHA, did you hear her guys? She just said she likes me, the ice princess said she likes me, HAHAHAHA, wOOOOOOOOOOw”

“Dork” I said under my breath smiling.

“I heard you princess, and for your information, I am exclusively your own dork” she said and then sit down again facing me, with her eyes still closed.

“Why are you still closing your eyes?!!” I asked.

“Cause you said I shouldn’t open them just if you said ‘Open your eyes yuri’”

“hihihi, ok open your eyes yuri” she’s really a dork.

Should I regret asking her to open her eyes? Cause the moment she opened them, I felt myself lost in those mesmerizing dark orbs, she’s really making me lose my senses.

 

 

 

 

“Ok, we should celebrate this moment”

 

 

 

 

“Huh”

“ I mean celebrate us being friends, and you admitting that you likes me”

“How?”

“Let me think” she said before starting to think, and I think this isn’t going well seeing the smirk she’s forming on her face.

“Ok, I got an idea”

“I swear to god yul if you do something stupid, I’ll kill you” I said shooting her one of my famous glare.

“Whooa, you won’t scare me with those glares princess, but don’t worry, you should trust me sica, I am your friend now” she said giving me a wink.

“Ok, I trust you”

“Good, now it’s your turn to close your eyes” she said.

“WHAT? Why?”

“Come on princess don’t be stubborn, when you asked me earlier to close mine, I did without hesitation” she said pouting.

“Ok” I said before closing my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What’s this stupid cute yuri going to do’ I thought to myself, but my thoughts get interrupted when I felt her hot breath on my face.

OMG, what she’s going to do, is she going to do what I am taking of right now. No no no this is embarrassing.

I already can fell my temperature raising.

I shut my eyes more tighter expecting a kiss, but then I felt her hot breath against my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like you too princess, I was waiting for this moment from the moment I laid my eyes on your beautiful face, and finally after my hard work, I am now your friend” with every word she let out from , I can feel myself shivering and getting hotter.

“And for your information princess, from this moment I’ll stuck to your side, and I’ll try my best to protect you sicababy”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now again, I can feel her hot breath on my face.

She hold my both hands and interviewed my fingers with hers, this girl really taking my breath away, this is so strange.

 

I can feel her leaning more closer till there’s no gap between our lips.

 

She finally put her lips on mine without moving them.

 

It was just a soft warm kiss, shows how much she cares for me and how happy she’s being my friend.

 

 

 

 

 

But After all this is wrong and embarrassing, but why I like it so much?

She was the one who broke the kiss, I kept my eyes closing a little, and when I opened them I found hers still closing.

I think she really enjoyed the quick kiss just like me.

Finally she opened her beautiful eyes that are full of love and care, and I can see her lips forming a smile, and just like her, I let out a wide smile showing how much I enjoyed my first kiss with her.

I really want more, so I leaned closer to capture her addicting sweet lips again, but something really annoying stopped me from doing so.

 

 

 

 

“JESSICAAAA, YURIIIIIIII, COME DOWNSTAIRS, THE DINNER IS READY”

That was my famous annoying dad.

And that was my first kiss with my new friend, and the girl who will become my everything.

But I’ll never forgive dad for ruining my moment with yuri. ;)

 

Chapter 12: Teaser

After 4 years

“Come on buddy, stop pretending, it’s obvious that you are both dying in each other’s love” said sooyoung to her best buddy.

“What are you talking about yuri?” respond yuri trying to avoid her friend’s eyes.

“I am talking about you and your princess, you can’t even take your hands off each other”

“It’s none of your business sooyoung, and there’s nothing between me and Jessica more than just bestfriends” said yuri trying to act serious.

“I already saw you guys making out” said sooyoung smirking.

“WHAT? When and how???” the nervousness is obvious on yuri’s voice.

“HHHH, you look so funny yuri, but really guys, the only thing you need, is to become official, cause the whole school already knows that the ice princess is Kwon yuri’s property”  said sooyoung seriously.

“But I am afraid I may lose her if I confess” said yuri pouting.

“That’s not the strong Kwon yuri I know”

“I don’t know what to do buddy, I just want her all to myself”

“I think you’ll know what to do after you'll see your princess now with donghae flirting with her”

“WHAT?” yelled yuri before start running.

 

‘I think donghae’s family should buy flowers from now to put them on their poor son’s grave, cause I bet yuri will kill him today’ sooyoung thought to herself

 

                                           --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you enejoyed reading this chapter, and maybe in the next few chapters you'll get what you want guys.

 

 

SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT