Chapter 32 : Let the Game Begin

More than words

 

 

The next morning

 

Yuri woke up so early, she was determined to work hard and win her princess back.

After taking a shower, she wore hmmm...... like this. :)

 

 

                       Super Duper Handsome 

 

"I need to be super handsome to impress my princess, hihihi" she said to herself.

She then entered the kitchen, her IPod ' Happy by pharrell Williams is ON'

She started grinding her Ma juice, and made some delicious pancakes.

'Long time without a proper breakfast'

She looks like a happy tanned monkey, preparing her breakfast while singing and dancing super strangely.

She was obviously so happy.

 

Looking one last time at her reflection on the mirror, she grinned widely at herself, feeling satisfied with her appearance.

"Aegoooo, still handsome and HOT like before, just wait for me princess, I’ll make you mine again, fighting Yuri-ah" she said while lifting her fist on the air

She grabbed her new car keys and headed out her apartment.

 

The company parking lot

 

"Hey Yuri" greeted Jack the moment he saw Yuri stepping out her car.

She looked up to see who just called her, and smiled at the guy.

"Good morning" She responded with a huge smile.

He approached her and gave her a hand shake.

"What a beautiful sight? seeing you smiling like this, what about a date with me beautiful?"  He was absolutely saying those words playfully. She smiled at his words.

"No no no, don't even try, I am already taken" She played along.

 

"So? This is your first day of work, Yuri-Shi?" he asked playfully with a professional manner.

She glared at him, then punched him slightly on his chest.

"Yeah, it doesn't suit you talking with formality, you can always call me Yuri, I don't mind"

"So, is that mean, that we are friends now??" he asked hoping for Yuri to say yes.

 

"Yes, we are friends now, but that doesn't mean that I forgave you about what you did to my girl" She glared at him trying to scare him, but her cold face turned to a bright smiling one when she saw The scared face of Jack. He gulped at her words.

 

"Okey Mam" he bowed playfully.

 

"Isn't Alice supposed to b with you right now at the company?" Asked Yuri.

 

Jack gulped at the question; he knows that the answer will make Yuri angry.

 

"She didn't spend the night at home, she was with Sam, and maybe he drove her to the company early this morning" After saying those words, he looked at Yuri anticipating to find an angry face, but to his surprise she was smiling, even faintly.

 

He lifted his eyebrows at her.

 

"Aren't you jealous??" he asked curiously.

 

"Yup, i won't lie and say i am cool knowing that my girl spent the night in someone else’s house,

I admit it, I am jealous, but I promise that from today on, she won't spend a single night with him anymore" Her eyes were full of determination while saying this.

 

"Don't you think that you are so full of yourself??" it was just his curiosity when he asked this question.

 

She smiled at the question.

 

"Maybe you are right,  okey, we're running late, let's go buddy" She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and dragged him with her to the elevator.

He was still confused about Yuri’s answer. It was obvious that she avoided answering his question.

'she's totally crazy' he thought.

 

                                                                   -------------------------------------------

Yuri's Office

 

"Where's Alice's office?" Asked Yuri the moment she entered her office, there was no Alice and she was totally craving to see her.

"Here" He responded simply.

She lifted her eyebrows confusedly. Not understanding what he meant.

 

"You really should look at your face's expression, you look funny, hahaha" he was about to make his laughers longer, but he stopped the moment yuri glared at him. He gulped for the 3rd time this day.

 

"Sorry, what I meant is that she'll be working here with you, in this office"

 

"And where's she right now??"

 

"Promise you won't get mad at the answer"

 

"Just spell it out, okay" 

 

"Maybe she's in Sam's office"

 

Yuri took a long sigh, what about that Sam guy, can't he just disappear from their life.

 

"Fine, can you please call her to come to my office, She's MY assistant not Sam's, and we need to start our work" Said Yuri with a serious yet a smiling face.

 

"Are you sure?  To start work or to start courting her?" Asked jack with a mischievous smile.

 

"Maybe both" Yuri played along.

 

"aha, okey, i like your self confidence, you look super duper HOT " He said.

 

"Just, get out Jack, I am about to puke, you are the last one I saw yesterday and the first I saw today, I am afraid I may fall for you" She said with both, a disgusted and playful face.

 

"No no no baby,  i am already taken, I am y free but NOT single, sorry baby" he show his tongue to her, Meronging her.

 

"Jack, get out or else...." she threatened him with a silly glare.

 

"Or what? you'll kick my ??"

 

"Maybe, you have a nice one though"

 

"Okeey, but before I  go, I wanna ask you something”

 

"Just one question, I won't listen to you after " She said with a serious face.

 

"Okey Mam, What made you so sure that Jessica will remember you, aren't you afraid that Sam will take your place in her heart??" he asked with eyes full of curiosity.

 

She stared at him for few seconds then answered.

 

"You know what's the difference between me and Sam??" she asked, Jack just looked at her waiting for her to respond her own question.

 

"I Own Jessica’s heart, he doesn't" she said confidently.

 

"What made you so sure??" he was still confused.

 

"The way she responded to my kiss yesterday, it was full of yearning"

 

"OMG, don't tell me you  kissed , that's why you were both so shocked when me and Sam entered the washroom yesterday??" He was surprised  with the news. he was about to ask another question but yuri stopped him.

 

"Jack, please stop your bull, get out, and call jessica, I really miss her" Pleaded yuri pouting.

 

"Okey okey I am out of here, but please don't hurt My sister, or try to her!!!" He was both serious and playful with his words.

 

"You are not the one who'll tell me how to treat my girl" She said glaring.

 

"Okey, I don't wanna deal with an angry yuri, have a good day y" those were his last words before he stepped out the office, leaving a smiling Yuri behind.

 

'He's after all a nice playful guy, it would be fun to have him as my friend' Thought Yuri.

 

 

                                                -------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was looking at jessica's picture on her phone, a wide smile was covering her face recalling her memories with her princes years ago. But a knock on the office's door interrupted her from her thoughts.

 

She put her phone down on her desk, straightened her hair, and took a deep breath trying to calm her jumping heart. She already knows who is about to enter the office.

 

'Inhale, exhale, keep calm, inhale, exhale, please god help me, fighting yuri' She was encouraging herself. This is the second time she'll see her princess after three years.

 

"Please enter, the door is unlocked" She said trying not to stutter, she was surely nervous, but she tried her hardest to act cool.

 

Alice entered the office, Yuri lifted her head and looked at her, her heart started beating more widely than before, The sight before her made her totally speechless.

 

'Oh God, how can I resist her beauty, Can't I just make love to her right now, Aiiish, no no no, My hormones please calm down' Thought Yuri.

 

She looked one last time at the girl who just entered the office, then turned her gaze to the works paper on her desk.

 

"Good morning Yuri-shi, I am sorry I am late" Said Alice but she got no response from the tanned girl.

 

Alice approched yuri's office and was about to sit down, but yuri stoped her.

 

"Stop, did I tell you to sit down?" She asked trying to hide her smile.

 

Alice looked at her curiously.

 

'What's with that girl??' thought Alice

 

"Can't I sit down???"

 

Yuri didn't answer; she stood up from her chair and approached the confused girl.

 

With every step Yuri take towards her, Alice can clearly feel her heart beats increasing strangely.

 

'Those feelings again' she thought.

 

Alice's POV

 

"Before, I need to clear some things with you, Miss Ellen? right??" Asked Yuri the moment she reached me.

 

'Yesterday she was kissing me like there's no tomorrow and now She can't even remember my name, what a shame'

 

"It's ALICE, not Ellen, A.L.I.C.E" I responded with a cold face.

 

"Okey miss Alice, about what happened yesterday"

 

Omo omo omo, is she going to talk about our kiss, No way.

 

I just kept silent waiting for her to continue. I am totally nervous, especially that she's so close to me right now.

 

"About our Kiss..."

 

Oh god, she is leaning closer to my face, and I can't even move backward, her hands wrapping around my waist stopping from doing so.

 

Her scent making me dizzy.

 

What's happening to me again, why I am so weak and venerable between her hands?

 

My heart is now beating widely, and those stupid butterflies started flying with rage inside my stomach.

 

I am totally sure that my face is so red right now, she moved even closer till I can feel her breath against my face. This is so intoxicating.

 

Her lips started brushing slightly against my cheek, till it placed close to my ear. What she whispered to me next, made my heart drop.

 

 

"The Kiss was wrong, I am sorry, I was out of my mind yesterday" After saying those words she moved backward away from me, leaving me shocked.

 

But her kiss was so sweet, it was passionate, there was something strange about the kiss I couldn't explain, something like love or longing?

 

But what she said just now, made all my hopes crush down.

 

I lifted my head to look at her and I swear there was a smirk on her face.

 

Is she playing with my emotions or something??

 

"Please accept my apologies about that kiss" She said with a mischievous smile.

 

I just kept staring at her, trying to cope with her words.

 

"Its okey" I responded with a heavy heart. Why I am feeling disappointed right now?? Aiiish.

 

"Look i know it was all of sudden, but as I said, I was totally out of my mind, cause I miss my fiancée so much, and you resemble her a lot"

 

What the heck is she saying right now??

 

So, she has a fiancée??

 

A wave of an unexplained jealousy overcomes my whole body. Her words hurt a lot.

 

I am starting to feel the anger building inside me.

 

She has no right to play with my emotions like this, she used me cause she missed her fiancée. What a cheater.

 

I won't let her play with my heart like this, I should get my revenge.

 

Now I am the one who started moving towards her. She didn't move back.

 

I am standing now right in front of her, face to face, nose to nose.

 

If she wanna play, I can play along, and let's see who'll give up first.

 

 

"And whenever you miss your stupid fiancée, you start kissing other girls?? Huh?" I asked wearing a cold glare on my face.

 

Yuri's POV

 

'She's calling herself Stupid, Hihihihihi' 

 

Back to Alice's POV

 

My glare didn't scare her, she stared back at me with so much intensity.

 

"Yeah, something like that, so prepare yourself cause I’ll be kissing you a lot whenever I’ll miss my lovely fiancée"  What a player?

 

I am feeling sorry for her fiancée.

 

"You are crazy, right??" I asked, it was just so hard to believe her stupidity.

 

She made me super shocked because of what she did next.

 

She held me by my waist and brings me closer to her. Our front touching slightly.

 

I can feel  a Wave of electricity running down my spine right now.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I turn to a crazy stupid insane person whenever I miss the love of life" She whispered looking straightly into my eyes.

 

Her eyes making me lose my senses. And her words giving me goosebumps all over my body, Her words seem so familiar.

 

"And what's my problem in all this stupidity" Me too I didn't break our gaze; I won't let her win so easily.

 

"As I said, you resemble her a LOT, and beside your lips are so addicting" she leaned closer, our lips brushing together right now.

 

Oh, how can I resist these, her lips will fit perfectly with mine. But I won't give up, at least not now.

 

I put a peck on her lips, and broke our so intimate moment.

 

The look on her face was so amusing, she was totally waiting for the kiss; I couldn't help but to chuckle at her expression.

 

I moved to her desk and started looking at some files; I need to cool my throbbing heart.

 

She kept silent, where's the one who's been so full of herself a moment ago, huh??

 

I looked at her one more time, and she was still wearing a face with no expressions, I wish I can know what's running inside her mind right now.

 

I Really need to change the mood.

 

"Yuri-shi, we really need to start our work right now, there's so many things ahead of us" I snapped her out of her thoughts.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Oh god, everything was under my control, but I lost it the moment she was close to me. Aiiiish.

 

I am kicking my own head now virtually.

 

I was so close to capture her addicting lips, and savor their taste, but she didn't let me, she won this time.

 

Okey, princess, you wanna play it hard from the start?? Then I don't mind. I made you fall for me years ago, and I won't fail to make you fall for me again.

 

She was looking at some files, maybe trying to avoid me.

 

She looks cute when she's nervous.

 

Round two is about to start princess, Get ready.

 

                                                                           -------------------------------------

 

No one's POV

 

After a long day with work, the two girls didn't pay attention to the time, it already passed 6pm and they didn't even have lunch, there was surely so much work waiting for them.

 

Alice stopped what she was doing and looked at yuri with puppy eyes, hoping for the girl to give her a break, or maybe to stop the work for today, she really feel so tired.

 

Yuri sensed that someone is staring at her, so she lifted her head to find the cutest sight ever.

 

Her princess looking at her with a cute pout.

 

'Aiiiiiiiish, wanna pinch those fluffy cheeks' Thought yuri to herself, but she restrain herself from doing what’s in her mind,

 

She was trying her best to keep her self control, or else she may give up anytime.

 

"What?" She asked with her famous cold face.

 

"I am tired, and hungry, and a little bit sleepy" Said Alice whining, she herself doesn't know why she's acting like this with Yuri.

 

Yuri felt sorry for her princess, she looked at the clock and sighed, she made her princess tired.

 

"Okey, we'll call it off for today, we'll go home now" The moment Yuri said that, Alice got up and started gathering her things.  She was heading towards the door but her new Boss stopped her from stepping out the office.

 

"Where do you think you are going Miss??" Asked Yuri.

 

Alice stopped on her track and looked curiously at yuri.

 

"You've just said that we'll go home now" She said frowning.

 

"You have a car??" Yuri was just worried about her princess.

 

"No, but Sam will drive me home" Responded Alice not knowing that her words are killing the tanned girl inside.

 

Yuri tried to hide her jealousy but it was out of her control, she clenched her hands tightly.

 

"You are going with me" she said simply, and without waiting for Alice's response, she grabbed her wrists and dragged her towards the door.

 

"But But, he's waiting for me" Alice tried to struggle but for no use.

 

"I am your Boss, not him, so you should listen to my words, you are coming with me"

 

Alice sighed; her boss has for sure a stubborn head.

 

                                                                  -----------------------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the parking lot, yuri reached her car and opened the door for her princess to step in.

 

"Trying to act gentle? don't try so hard, I won't fall for you" Said Alice while glaring at the tanned girl, she seems upset with her.

 

Those words made Yuri’s heart twitch slightly with pain, but she shrugged it off, she won't give up now.

 

After making sure that Alice entered the car, the tanned car entered the driver seat.

 

Before starting the engine, she looked beside her to find a frowning Alice fighting to wear her seatbelt.

 

Yuri smiled at the cuteness and tried hard to stop herself from letting a giggle out.

 

She moved closer to her princess trying to help her with her seatbelt.

 

Alice's POV

 

I am totally happy that she'll drive me home; I really wanna spend more time with her.

 

I feel safe and happy beside her.

 

Maybe she thinks that I am angry right now, but that's just an act. I don't want her to know what I feel when I am with her.

 

And beside she already has a fiancée. And that means that NOTHING will absolutely happen between us.

 

I was struggling to wear my seatbelt, when I felt her warm breath brushing against my cheeks, oh my god what she's doing?

 

I tried to look at her and know what is in her mind, but I regretted my idea.

 

The moment I looked into her eyes, I felt all my walls crush down.

 

Her orbs feel like an ocean, and i am totally drowning right now.

 

Am I just imagining? or I am really feeling her fast heartbeats against my chest.

 

 Feels like every beat of her heart synchronize with mine. Feels like my heart wanna jump out my chest and collide with hers.

 

No one's POV

 

Yuri's upper body was totally leaning above Alice, she seems like if she's just trying to help the struggling girl, and tie up her seatbelt. But what was in Yuri's mind is absolutely the opposite.

 

The tanned girl was trying her best to hide the smirk on her face, she is totally enjoying this moment, having her princess so close to her.

 

"Why are you shivering, I am just trying to tie up your seatbelt" Said Yuri calmly while looking at Alice's eyes. 

 

"I a..am not s...shivering" stuttered Alice, and Yuri chuckled at her. Seems like Jessica's heart started to remember Yuri’s love.

 

Their lips are so close, a swift move and they’ll absolutely collide together.

 

Both girls were trying not to lose their self-control, no one wanna lose this round of teasing.

 

'Let's see how much you'll resist me princess' Thought yuri, She then let her hands roam above the other girl's waist. Her lips brushing slightly against Alice's neck, making sure that her touch sending shivers across the other girl's body.

 

Yuri wanted to feel more of her princess, her hands are craving to feel the soft skin, but Alice's shirt was on the way. With a swift gentle movement Yuri let her hand slip inside her princess's shirt.

 

The feeling of Alice's skin under her palm, made Yuri’s heart twitch with joy. And maybe a slight twitch between her legs.

 

Alice's only reaction after what yuri did, is letting a gasp escaping . She loved the feeling of yuri's touch, and it's hard for her to resist it. She felt above heaven.

 

"Sorry, my hand just slipped inside your shirt" whispered the smirking Yuri into Alice's ear. And she can clearly feel Alice shivering at her words.

 

The tanned girl moved her head to the side so she's now face to face with her princess. She looked down at the addicting lips, they were absolutely calling for her. she couldn't help it but to her own lips.

 

She turned her gaze again to look straightly at Alice's eyes. They were having a staring battle. And no one of them wanna lose without a fight.

 

Yuri was the one who took the first move; she leaned more closer to her princess, till she can feel her lips brushing slightly against hers.

 

Alice already closed her eyes waiting for yuri to close the gap between their hungry lips, but what happened next was absolutely the opposite.

 

It wasn't Yuri's lips that brushed against her owns, it was unfortunately the cold air that kissed her.

 

She opened her eyes to find a smirking yuri looking at her. She was now sitting normally on the driver seat.

 

"Were you anticipating something Miss Alice??" Asked Yuri.

 

"NO, of course no" Yelled the shocked girl. And Yuri smiled at her expression.

 

'I lost this time' Thought Alice.

 

"But your face’s expression is saying otherwise" The smirk never left Yuri’s face. She enjoyed teasing her girl sooo much.

 

"Can't you just shut up and start driving, it's already dark outside" Responded Alice with a cold face. Maybe trying to hide her embarrassment.

 

"Okey Mam" Those were Yuri's last words before she started the engine.

 

'Yup, first point to Kwon yuri, Let the game heat more and more princess, Just wait' Thought Yuri.

 

                                                                    -------------------------------

 

"Where are you going??" Asked the confused Alice.  They were still in the car.

 

"What do you mean Miss??" responded Yuri with a question, not breaking her gaze from the road.

 

"This isn't the right way to my family's house" She said looking at yuri.

 

"Who said we'll go to your family's house" Yuri again wear a big smirk on her face.

 

"What do you mean yuri?"

 

"You'll spend the night at my apartment" Said yuri not trying to look at the girl beside her, she already imagined her face’s expression.

 

"WHAT?? NO WAY" Yelled Alice, she was totally shocked with what yuri just told her. She can fell the nervousness building inside her body.

 

"YES WAY Miss Alice, there's more works waiting to be done before tomorrow”

 

"But but but" Alice was about to protest, but Yuri stopped her again.

 

"No buts, I am your boss, and you need to follow my orders" Yuri said simply, she was so confident of herself at this moment.

 

'Sighhhh, a long night is waiting for me, please god help me to control myself, Aiiiiish' thought The nervous princess.

 

Yuri turned her head quickly, and stole a sight of a frowning Alice; she chuckled at the girl's cuteness.

 

'Round 3 is about to start sica-yah, I'll make your heart remember my love for you princess' Thought yuri with a wide grin covering her whole face.

 

                                                             ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Helooooooo

Thanks for your comments :D

Your support is my energy pills :)

Love ALL my lovely readers.