Chapter 31: Truth revealed

More than words

 

 

‘I am going crazy like this, i need to drink, i don't wanna think anymore, my head will explode if I keep thinking of what just happened’ Thought yuri.

She entered her car, and when she was about to start the engine, Jack followed her inside the car.

"Get the out of here" She yelled at him, she felt angry and confused, she just needs time alone.

"I saw Alice's picture on your phone, we really need to talk"

Yuri stared at him, she's trying to analyze what he just said to her.

"Do you know any Bar near here?" yuri asked and He nodded.

"Then let's change seats, you'll drive"

 

With Jack and Yuri

 

"Yuri please don't drink too much, I need you to be sober so you'll understand what I am about to say" said jack, he's trying to stop yuri from drinking the 2nd bottle of beer.

The alcohol became Yuri’s friend, whenever she felt hurt or when she wanna forget about something she always refuge to the alcohol.

Just like now, she's feeling sad and confused; she couldn't explain what happened today, so she think that it's better for her to get drunk.

She put the bottle down on the table and stared at Jack.

"Ok, I am listening"

"Don't you think that we should check your hand first, the wounds looks deep" he was looking at Yuri’s wounded hand while saying those words. Her hand is covered with blood.

"Don't mind my hand, ok?, just say what you wanna say, I am freaking tired and i don't wanna argue with you, okey" she said with a cold straight face.

"Okey, but first I need you to answer some questions, agree??"

 

 She stared at him for some moments then nodded her head.

Looking at her response, Jack inhaled and exhaled. What he's about to say really needs a strong heart.

 

"Who's the girl on your phone's wallpaper???" He asked.

Yuri didn't answer, she just glared at him. He has no right to check her phone without her permission.

He sensed what's in Yuri’s mind.

 

"Look I swear it wasn't my intension to check on your phone, it just happened by accident, so don't be mad" He explained hoping for Yuri to understand him and not to misunderstood the things.

 

After a long silence, she answered.

 

"She's my fiancée, Jessica Jung" that was her response.

 

"Okay, when was the last time you saw her?"

 

"I don't know where are you going with those questions??" she asked lifting her eyebrows; she doesn't understand why he's asking about Jessica.

 

"Please Yuri just bear with me, I need to understand somethings, please"

 

She took a gulp from her bear, he sighed.

 

"Three years, it's been three years since the last time I saw her"

 

Jack nodded at the answer, now the things become clearer to him.

 

"Can I ask you why? I mean what happened to you two?"

 

Yuri didn't want to recall the events when Jessica left her, it just brings pain back to her.

 

But she sensed that Jack wants to help her on something, so she just shrug it off and answered him.

 

"She left me and ran away with a guy" it was so hard for Yuri to say those words, but she forced herself to do so.

 

"And you didn't look for her??"

 

"I said she freaking left me, it was the day after my proposal to her, she crushed my heart and ran away" said yuri between greeted teeth, it's just so hard for her to recall those sad memories, it just make her heart clench with pain. And she had enough.

 

"Didn’t ever cross your mind, that maybe it wasn't her intention to leave you, maybe something forced her to do so" asked Jack, he's trying to bring the puzzle pieces together.

 

"Are you kidding me, I don't even know why I am talking to you right now, I really need to go" Yuri tried to get up, her head felt dizzy and she need to rest, and beside she didn't like to think about what happened three years ago.

 

But Jack has something else in his mind, he grabbed Yuri’s wrist and stopped her from walking away. She was about to protest but what Jack say next, made her eyes turn wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alice, I mean the girl you met today, isn't my sister"

 

Yuri kept staring at him trying to cope with his words.

 

Alice isn't Jack's sister? what that means? So many thoughts are running in her mind. So many questions need to be answered.

 

Jack observed Yuri’s expression, and he knows for sure that the tanned girl needs more explanation.

 

"Sit down and I’ll explain everything" He offered with a soft voice. The only thing that matter to him now, is to make things clearer to Yuri.

 

She was confused; what happened to her earlier in the company was unreal, the girl who was there with her is absolutely her Jessica, but with another name!!

 

She needs to understand or else she may go crazy.

 

She sat back beside Jack; He may help her to answer her unstopped questions.

 

"I need a coffee, so I’ll concentrate with you" she said.

 

He nodded his head, and then called the waiter to bring them two cups of coffee, they both need it right now. They need to be completely sober.

 

After their order arrived, Yuri nodded her head towards Jack signaling him to start his talk.

 

He took a deep breath and started.

 

"I'll start from the day of my sister's death" He said.

 

Yuri lifted her eyebrows with curiosity, he chuckled at her face's expression then carry with his words.

 

"We were living in Korea three years ago, but an accident happened to our family, our mansion back in Korea burned down,

 and my real sister Alice was the only one in the house that moment. We couldn't help her, she died just the moment the ambulance arrived" He stopped, took a deep breath trying to stop his coming tears. Those memories are so painful for him.

 

Yuri felt sorry for him, she reached to his hand and held it tightly, trying to sooth him down.

 

"It was so painful to all of us to take the news, she was our little maknae, she was the light of our lives, After her death mum suffered from a mental breakdown, she wasn't eating or taking care of her health, my father tried to hide his pain but it was hard for him too, he tried with all his efforts to make us happy and smile again but for no use, nothing could bring back our Alice.

 

So he decided to move out Korea, that way it will be easy for us, cause everything back home made us remember her, he decided that will come to the US, we all agreed to his decision"

 

"Sam was my best friend back in Korea, he was studying there with me, so the moment I told him that I’ll be moving to the US, he offered to come with me, he was after all like my brother"

 

"The day of the flight, when we were on our way to the airport, we had an accident.... we crushed a girl with my car"

 

Yuri's heart clenched hearing those words, the things turned from blurry to clearer.

 

"First we thought that she died, I was panicked and afraid, I didn't want to disappoint my father or bring to him more pain and troubles, also I didn't want to enter the prison.....

 

Sam was the one who offered to help the girl, we took her to a nearer hospital, my friend was working there, so he treated her wounds  without the police knowing.

 

She got hit hard in her head, and that made her enter in a comma for three months...

 

I told dad what happened, he was mad at first, but then he helped me...

 

We didn't know the girl’s identity, and we were afraid of police, so we just kept silent and wait for the girl to wake up...

 

Still in her comma, we decided to take her with us to the US, so that way it was safer for me." Jack stopped his words when her heard sobs coming from the girl sitting beside him.

 

He lifted his head and looked up at her. She was crying.

 

"I am sorry" he said, he was sincerely sorry for the girl, knowing that he caused her so much pain because of what he did.

 

"I am okey, just please carry on" she said sniffing, then wiped her tears with the back of her hand. What she's hearing now, made her heart clench tightly, knowing what really happened to her dear princess.

 

"During her comma, mum was always by her side, She was the one who spent most of the time with her, mum said that she recalled her of Alice" Smiled Jack while saying those words.

 

"She's right, your fiancée resembles my sister Alice a lot"

 

Yuri smiled at his words; he called Jessica as Yuri's fiancée. It made her heart twitch with joy.

 

"So the day Jessica woke up from the comma, it was so hard for mum, it's not that she was upset that jessica woke up, she was really happy for her, but she was afraid that Jessica will leave us and go back to her real family....

 

But fortunately for us, the doctor said that she lost all her memories before the accident, we were sad and happy at the same time.

 

Sad because it's really hard for someone to lose its memory and happy knowing that Jessica will stay with us, she after all has nowhere to go.

 

So we told Jessica that she's from our family and that her name is Alice. We l....lied to her

 

I know that we were so selfish because of our decision, but it was so hard for us to let her go, she brightened our lives after my real sister's death" Jack ended his words with a tear falling down his cheek, he felt guilty. And sorry for yuri. The decision they took three years ago when they lied to jessica caused so much pain to jessica's real family.

 

Especially the girl who's sitting with him now. He knows for sure that Yuri suffered the most because of that lie.

 

He looked at Yuri, and just by the look in his eyes you'll know for sure how sorry he is.

 

"We are really sorry for what we did, I know that we were selfish, I wish you'll forgive us" he said sincerely.

 

Yuri turned her head so she's now facing him, her eyes red because of tears, she clenched her hands tightly, and between gritted teeth she said.

 

 

"Three years without the love of my life, you'll never know how hurt I was, the pain I felt was unbearable and it's still painful knowing that she can't remember me now,

 

You know what hurts me the most??" she asked.

 

He gulped looking at Yuri’s angry face.

 

Without waiting for his answer she continued.

 

"Is that I thought that she left me, that I didn't trust her love for me"

 

"And now you are ing asking me to forgive you?? huh" she moved closer to his face while saying those words, he can clearly feel her fast breathing. She's absolutely angry right now.

 

He hang his head low, not knowing what to say to make things better for yuri.

 

"She was my life, she was the air I breath, she was my everything, and the moment she left...... my heart died, she took my happiness, my dreams and my everything with her;

 

She left me empty; I was with no soul without her.

 

It was like hell living three years without her.

 

That's how much I love her, so don't ask me to forgive you this easily because I won't,

 

You should ask her forgiveness not mine, She's the victim of your lies not me" Yuri poured all her emotions in those words,

 

Yes she was happy knowing that Jessica really loved her, and it wasn't her intension to leave yuri three years ago, but at the same she was angry cause they took her princess away from her.

 

 

 

 

"What about that Sam guy?" She asked with a cold face, the jealousy is eating her inside, she recalled the intimate interaction between him and Jessica earlier in the company.

 

"He's her fiancé" Responded Jack simply, but the answer wasn't enough for Yuri

 

"I Freaking know that, so don't repeat it again, what I meant is why she's with him now, does she l....love him" she asked stuttering at her last words. She’s  afraid that Jessica stopped loving her.

 

Jack smiled at Yuri’s insecurity, she looks cute with the jealousy covering her face.

 

"Sam loves Alice.. I mean Jessica, a lot, but i don't think that she loves him back" he answered sincerely.

 

"And what made you think that?" asked Yuri curiously.

 

"Sam stayed by Jessica’s side the moment she opened her eyes, he was always with her, taking care of her needs, it was obvious that he was falling for her day by day

 

You’ll know how much he loves her just by the look in his eyes when he looked at her.

 

But Jessica was otherwise, The way she looks at him it's obvious that it's just a friendly look,

she was spacing out a lot after the comma, like if she's trying to remember something or maybe... someone, I think she still love you" Jack looked straightly at yuri's eyes while saying this, and by the look in his eyes yuri knows that he is sincere.

 

"But why she agreed to be his fiancée???" Asked the jealous yuri again, it was obvious that she's still a little confused about this whole situation.

 

"As i said before he was always by her side, he showered her with love and care, he courted her for two years before she finally accepted to be his girlfriend, he was always nice to her, maybe that's why she agreed to be with him" he tried to explained,

 

But the look on Yuri’s face shows that she's still not convinced why Jessica is with Sam now.

 

"I think Jessica is the only person who can answer properly your questions......

Now everything is in your hands, you can tell her the truth, i won't stop you from doing so, i already caused enough pain for you two" Said Jack.

 

Everything now is up to yuri, she can tell jessica that she's her fiancée, she can tell her that she doesn't belong to the Song's family, she can tell her that Jack isn't her brother, she can simply tell her the whole truth.

 

Jack was sure that Yuri will tell jessica the truth the moment she'll see her again, but he was totally wrong.

 

After a long silent Yuri was the one broke it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I won't…….. I won’t tell her the truth" she said.

 

Jack lifted his eyebrows curiously, she has the chance to win jessica back by telling her the truth, but she said she won't!!!!!

 

He's totally confused now.

 

"What do you mean, don't you want your fiancée back, Are you giving up on her?" He asked. But he got surprised because of yuri’s face expression.

 

After a long day, The tanned girl finally formed a wide sincere smile on her face.

 

"I will never give up on her, even after my last breath, I won’t,  she's the love of my life" she said with the smile never lift her handsome face.

 

"So?" asked the confused guy.

 

"I want her to remember me by herself, if she lost her memories about me, then I want her heart to remember my love for her, I won't force her to do so"

 

While yuri was saying those words, Jack was staring at her intensely, he can see the hope and determination on the tanned girl's face. He smiled at the sight.

 

"You sure are head over heels for her" He chuckled

 

"You'll never know how much i am in love with her, no one will know, maybe even jessica doesn't know how much i love her,  i fell so deep in her love and there's no going back" saying those words,  Yuri felt her heart beating wildly, that’s Jessica’s effect on her.

 

"Cheesy ball" said Jack trying to tease the girl beside him, he was so happy knowing that he made yuri happy again. He felt relieved; he lied a lot, and now is the time for the truth to be revealed.

 

Yuri's apartment

 

Yuri finally entered her apartment

She took a shower, changed her clothes, and headed to her bed.

This time she didn't drink alcohol, she doesn'r need it.

It helped her before to get drunk and forget about her princess, but now she just wanna think about her.

Anyone who'll look at Yuri’s face right now, will absolutely think that she lost her mind or something, she looks like a crazy stupid person.

A wide stupid grin is covering her whole face.

 

Yuri's POV

 

What a long day!!!

I feel tired but I don't wanna sleep.

I feel the happiest but still there’s some questions bothering me.

I am really thankful, Jack was so sincere with me today, he’s after all a nice guy. I owe him a lot.

 

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, can't wait to see my princess tomorrow. I miss her a lot.

I am still hurt knowing that she can't remember me, but she didn't choose to lose her memories about me, it was destiny.

 

So many questions still running in my head and only Jessica can answer them.

 

Like, why she was with Donghae three years ago? What happened to her to get in a car accident?

But I’ll wait, I’ll try to be patient till she gain her memory back, and know the answers.

The only thing that matters to me now is that finally my princess is back into my life.

Maybe she's with someone else now, and that bothers me a lot, but I’ll make her mine again.

So from tomorrow on, i'll start my new mission

 

Make Jessica remember my love for her.

I'll make you fall for me again, princess.

I am after all the handsome y kwon Yuri, i made you fall for me years ago, and i'll do it again.

I'll never give up on your love.

Fighting !!!!

 

                                                                       -----------------------------------------------------

 

Get ready, Yulsic moments next chapter.

I'll update the next chap sooooooooooon

Thank u for ur support, u made me happy

Love uuuuuuuuuu