Chapter 27: still a mess without you.

More than words

Just wanna give you an idea of yuri's state after 3 years from the accident.

I am totally sorry about the Drama :(

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Oh GOD yuri, not again" yelled huyna the moment she entered yuri's apartment.

 

Everything looks like a mess. Bottles of beer all over the floor. Dirty clothes hanging on the chairs and the couch. The  alcohol scent filled the air. Broken glasses beside the living room. Stains of blood on the carpet...

 

'Blood?????!!!!' finally it hit huyna.

 

"Yuri-ah, where are you?" she panicked after seeing the blood, yuri must has hurt herself again.

 

She hurriedly headed towards Yuri’s bedroom hoping to find her there.

 

'Please god let her be fine' prayed huyna in her head.

 

The moment she entered the bedroom she felt a wave of fear overcomes her,

 

there's no Yuri in the room!!!

 

"Yuri-ah, please answer me, where are you?" Tears starts forming in her eyes, she's afraid yuri tried to hurt herself again.

With those thoughts in her mind, she looked around the room trying to find a sight of Yuri.

Her eyes stopped at the bathroom door. It was open widely.

 

Without thinking twice, she headed to the bathroom to find a drunken Yuri laying on the floor, some blood coming out her chest. She must has fallen straight on her front.

 

The alcohol scent filled the bathroom air, it forced huyna to close her nose with one hand, the scent was just so strong to handle.

 

She grabbed a towel that was hanging beside the sink, and then kneeled down beside Yuri.

 

The moment Yuri felt movement beside her, she opened her heavy eyes to see who came to look after her.

 

There are just to people who have the apartment’s keys apart from yuri, they are Yunho and huyna.

 

Yuri lifted her heavy head to have a better look at the person who's trying to help her now.

 

She smiled at the sight of a worried huyna taking care of her.

 

"Hey s..y" she whispered with a low husky voice, she looks so tired.

 

"Just shut up yuri, your mouth stink with the alcohol, oh god, what should I do with you?" she sighed, she too felt tired because of what yuri doing to herself. She just let another loud sigh and kept her attention on wiping yuri's blood from her chest and wrists.

 

'Thank god, the wounds are not so deep this time, I can handle it alone, no need for  a doctor' she thought to herself .

 

"Wanna know what you should do with me right now?? hihihi" yuri was obviously sooo drunk, you can easily feel it in the way she talk.

 

"Hmmmm" huyna just hummed as a response. She wasn't paying attention to what Yuri was saying.

 

"Make out with me" said yuri chuckling, she then grabbed huyna's face by her free hand and tried to lock their lips together.

 

'Sigh, not again'

 

Huyna stopped yuri from going any further. She turned her face to the other side. She doesn't want to get hurt again.

 

"Whyyyy, you don't love me anymore huyna" whined yuri, she was just out of her consciousness.

 

"You want to make out with me then you'll moan jessica's name again, that's what you want??" yelled huyna, she just can't take this anymore.

 

Hearing jessica's name, yuri's face turned dark, hands into fists.

 

 You can clearly see her knuckles turned white.

 

"Don't ING mention her name again, she's a liar, she has no heart" said yuri between gritted teeth. She felt the hate rising inside her heart.

 

She was unaware that she was gripping tightly a broken glass, the blood start falling from her palm.

 

Hearing yuri's words, huyna felt sorry for her.

 

The balck pearl has been waiting for jessica's comeback for three years, but there's no jessica, there's only pain, hurt and hatred.

 

Is it true that their big true love turned to hatred and lies.

 

She averted her gaze to look at yuri, but the moment she did, they turned wide open at the sight of the unstopping blood that was coming from Yuri’s hand.

 

She hurriedly grabbed yuri's hand that was gripping the broken glass ant threw the latter away.

 

She looked around for a tissue or a towel to stop the blood from flowing any furtehr.

 

She got even more surprised when she heard yuri chuckling.

 

She lifted her head to look at yuri's face, and know why the girl was laughling. Isn't her hand hurt?

 

"Don't panic huyna, hihi, I don't feel the pain" said the drunken girl bitterly.

 

It was true though. She had enough pain till the point that she can't feel it anymore.

 

"Just, just shut up yuri, and let me take care of you" said huyna stoping herself from crying.

 

She failed when she tried to hold her tears.

 

The sight of yuri like this crushed her heart.

 

"Why are you doing this yuri? Why are you hurting yourself like this? It's already three years, and your state is getting even worst, can't you just forget her, can't you just get over her" huyna poured out what she's feeling. She had enough of bearing with a drunken yuri all the time. She had enough of cleaning yuri's mess after her.

 

Yuri lifted her hand that wasn't bruised and wiped huyna's tears.

 

"Shhh, don't cry, I am sorry, I am just causing you pain" she whispered softly.

 

After jessica left her, huyna was the only person beside yunho who stand by her side all the time.

 

She's the one who tried to wipe yuri's tears, she's the one who tried healing yuri's heart, she tried and tried and tried, but for no use.

 

She fall deeper and deeper in yuri's love, but the latter was completely numb.

 

It feels like after jessica left, yuri's heart frozed. She can't feel it or use it for love anymore.

 

                                                                       ------------------------------------------------------

 

"Here, let me help you" said huyna trying to lift yuri up.

 

"You helped me enough huyna" she responded.

 

"Aiiiish, don't be so dramatic right now" said huyna playfully trying to lift up the mood.

 

Yuri chuckled, she tried to stand up properly but she failed, she was about to land straight on her face, when she felt huyna's hand holding her securely stopping her from falling.

 

"hihihi, I can't even stand properly by myself, I need to head to the Gym again, hihihi" chuckled yuri at her own words.

 

Huyna slapped her arm playfully.

 

"No need for Gym, you just need to stop drinking, you'll just get yourself sick if you keep drinking so much alcohol" she said sternly.

 

"Arasso arasso, mam, I’ll do my best" yuri responded smiling.

 

Huyna felt proud of herself; after all she could form a smile on yuri's face, even if it wasn't really from her heart.

 

                                                                       ---------------------------

 

They headed to the bed. Huyna helped yuri to sit on it.

 

"Just sit here, I’ll get you some new clean clothes, and a towel to clean your wounds"

 

yuri just nodded like a little girl.

 

After helping Yuri change her clothes, and cleaning her wounds using an aid kit; Huyna tucked her to sleep.

 

Yuri's left hand was covered with a bandage.

 

It didn't take long for yuri to went to dreamland, she was after all so tired and out of energy.

 

Huyna stared at her lovingly, but yet with a look of hurt and longing.

 

Here she's so close to her, but yet she can never have her.

 

A tear fall down her cheek.

 

She smiled bitterly at herself.

 

'You are so lucky jessica, she loves you like crazy' she thought.

 

Huyna used her palm to yuri's face gently.

 

'You are so beautiful, it hurts knowing that I can never have you'

 

Her hand that was Yuri’s cheek a moment ago changed its direction to the tattoo that was engraved above yuri's chest, just beside her heart.

 

She started the tattoo softly with one finger.

 

Every letter of the tattoo sent a tingle of pain to huyna's heart.

 

'She even engraved your love on her body, just beside her heart, Any more strong love than this; NO way'  she smiled bitterly.

 

She reread the Tattoo one last time,

 

 

 

 

'Sica's love'

 

Before she finally stood up to leave yuri sleeping peacefully.

 

                                                                  ---------------------------------------

 

The living room, still in yuri's apartment.

 

Huyna just finished cleaning the mess that yuri left behind her.

 

She opened all the windows to get rid of the alcohol scent that was all over the apartment.

 

She's was about to go to the bathroom to wash her hands, when she heard someone entering the apartment.

 

She didn't get scared, cause she knows for sure that there's only one other person who have the apartment keys like her.

 

"Oh, hey, you are still here" Said Yunho the moment he saw huyna.

 

"Hey, yeah, she called me earlier, saying that she wasn't feeling well, and I came here immediately"

 

"She was drunk again, right?" he asked disappointedly, he already knows the answer.

 

Huyna looked down and nodded.

 

Seeing huyna’s answer, Yunho just shook his head, He felt so sorry for his sister.

 

"Aiiiish, what should we do with her, is she going to hurt herself like this forever, can't she go back to her life again, she's like a walking death, I didn't see her sober for more than a week, she' always drunk" Yunho didn't know what got into him, he felt angry towards his sister. He never knew that the cheerful kkab yuri will turn to a drunk sad girl like this.

 

"You should just tell her the truth" responded huyna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hearing those words, yunho's face turned pale, her approached huyna, and tried to look at her in the eyes.

 

"Tell her the truth??!! You are kidding me right" he said with sarcasm.

 

"I am talking seriously here Yunho, why you just tell her what really happened, why we are hiding the truth from her, she may feel better after knowing the truth" said huyna confidently, never breaking the eye contact with yunho.

 

"Feel better?,huh? i can't believe you huyna" he ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"And now you are satisfied seeing her like this, is it okay with you to see the bruises that covering her wrists?  is it okay with you to see her drunk even in the day lights, she's a mess Yunho, she have the right to know the truth, after all it may make her happy if she knows that Jessica didn't run away from her, that Jessica was really in love with her, that yunho" yelled huyna, she really felt tired of this..

 

With the anger rising inside him, Yunho grabbed huyna's shoulder and pinned her harshly to the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can handle yuri knowing that jessica left her and ran away with donghae, but I can never handle her if she knows that love of her life........

 

A long silent, he wasn't able to complete his sentence.

 

 

is dead" he said between gritted teeth. His eyes turned red.

 

"She may kill herself if she knows that her lover died in a car accident, when donghae tried to kidnapp her, she even may kill donghae before killing herself..." he stopped for a while knowing that he's hurting huyna with his tight grip, he loosen the grip then continued

 

"I can't let her slip away from us, we can't change the fact that her lover died three years ago, but at least yuri now is breathing with the idea of jessica may come back to her one day, please don't reveal this secret huyna,i am begging you" pleaded yunho, he can't believe that he's saying those words.

 

He's not the kind of person who likes lying, but for the sake of his sister he will do anything.

 

Huyna's eyes kept producing tears; she too can't cope with the idea of yuri killing herself. She just thought that the idea of telling yuri the truth may help her, but she was wrong, what yunho said just now was totally true.

 

“So you didn’t tell the secret to anyone else, right??” Asked huyna.

 

“No, it’s just you, me and Krystal, and of course Donghae and his sister, even jessica’s parents still don’t know” he said sadly.

 

“Yeahh , I see, as you said earlier it’s better to keep the secret hidden, so we won’t cause pain to the people we love”

 

"That’s true, and I am truly sorry if I was harsh with my words, I just felt insecure and sad, please forgive me" said Yunho regretting his harsh behavior towards huyna earlirer.

 

"No, it's okey, I am the one who pushed you to this state, don't worry I’ll keep our secret" She said, hoping that she'll never regret her decision.

 

«I don't know how to thank you huyna, you can go home now, I will take care of yuri from here" he offered.

 

"No no, if you want, I can spend the night with her"

 

"It's okey,  dad want her tomorrow in the company, he want her to take over our buisiness in the US, that's why I’ll stay with her tonight, so I’ll accompany her to the company tomorrow" he explained.

 

"The US?? Do you think that yuri will agree to go? With her current state??!!!" she asked lifting her eyebrows.

 

"Dad already decided, we can't change his mind, and beside it will be better for her to leave Korea, she may find a new breath in the US" he said with hopes in his eyes.

 

"I Hope So"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I said that i won't update till the weekend, but here I am posting a chapter for my lovely readers, Such a nice Author :p

First of all i am really sorry about the drama, i know it's harsh and all, but it's just a part of the story, and beside i can't skip the drama without giving you explanation to what really happened after the accident.

Secondly, as you can see, I am really rushing the story cause i want to make yulsic's encounter come soon.

I swear me too hate the drama so much, and i really miss the sweet hot romantic moments of yulsic.

There's one more chapter i'll post it tomorrow, and then will come yulsic encounter.

Also i promise you guys, the next chapters will be fuuuuull of yulsic's hot passionate  love making (maybe some violent ) ,  soooo ert

I am talking a lot, i know i know

If you have any question, or if you are confused about something please don't hesitate to ask me.

Please don't forget to leave a comment down there  and an Upvote up there , i really need your support

I am nice right :p :p :p

And yeah, sorry for my bad english, i am really trying my hardest.