Chapter7:A stranger (part2)

More than words

Jessica’s POV

“Hey yuri, where are we going, we should be heading to our class right now, we’re late” I said

“Really, I didn’t know that, I thought that it still early, cause you were enjoying yourself and laughing from ear to ear with that fish face, not caring if you are late, or even giving a damn about a stupid girl who’s waiting for you like a lost puppy” she said with anger obvious in her voice.

“Yuri please, I’ll explain, but can you please free my hand, you are hurting me” I said after I really felt pain because of the new wound in my hand.

“You are bleeding!!” she said surprised.

“Yes I know but I’m fine”

“Am I the one who hurt you with my grip, I am really sorry princess , I didn’t mean too, I am so stupid” I didn’t see this side of her before, her look is a mixture of surprise and nervousness and guilt.

‘Wait, is she thinking that she’s the reason of the wound in my hand’ I thought to myself.

“Aniya stupid, when donghae bumped to me, I fall on the floor and hurt myself”

“Who’s that donghae, and how could he hurt you, is he blind or something, I am so going to break his face, no one hurt my princess” she said with anger in her voice.

‘Aaaah, so cute and cheesy’ I thought to myself.

“Come on yuri stop overreacting, it’s just a little wound, and it didn’t hurt anymore, also he’s a nice boy, he dosn’t deserve to be kicking by you”

“Nice?!! Seriously.And in just in that short time you already knew that he’s nice, you really were enjoying his company”she said ruffling her hair.

“Yes” I said without thinking, and I think that trouble is coming, cause I can feel her fast breath against my ear, she even grip my shoulder and pined me to the wall.

“So Jessica, you were enjoying his company more than mine ???HUH” she said near to my ear.

Really in this kind of situation facing the scary and violent  yuri I should think more than once before I answer her, but what about a little teasing hihihi.

“Yes yuri, I really really enjoyed his company, he’s a funny nice handsome boy, so why to lose this chance and try to be friend with him. And don’t forget yuri that you are the one who asked me to open up to new people and have new friends” with every word that left my mouth I can feel that her grip tightened more and more, even her eyes turned red.

‘Jessica you should really stop the teasing game, you are facing now an angry yuri’ my mind telling me.

“But he’s a stranger, you shouldn’t trust him”

“You were a stranger too”

“And what am I to you right now??” she said trying to act calm.

“Maybe you're still a stranger, cause I thought that I know you, but with your actions right now, I don’t think that I know you anymore” I respond with a tone of sadness and disappointment in my voice.

“And please, can you take your hands of my shoulder, you are hurting me, and I don’t wanna be late to the second period too, cause the first period already end” the coldness is obvious in my voice.

Without saying a word, she just moved slowly away from me, to give me space so I’ll walk to my class, and without thinking twice or turning around, I left her behind me and head straight to my next period without waiting for her to accompany me.

But she said something like a whisper, something didn’t stop me from walking away from her, but at least it made my heart stop even for just a second.

“I am sorry angel”