Chapter 25: everything is blurry

More than words

 

                                                               

 

 

Yuri took the keys and ran out the hotel.

"I wanna go with her, but we can't leave sooyoung alone, she's bleeding and unconscious" said tae nervously, she doesn't know what to do.

"You girls, stay with sooyoung and help her, I’ll go with yuri" offered huyna.

"Hey take this, it's yunho's phone number, he's yuri's brother, he's the only one who may help you to calm yuri down" said tae giving huyna a card with Yunho’s number.

"Okey don't worry"

"Please take care of her, and don't let her do something stupid please, I just can't believe that jessica left her with that jerk"

"Me too I don't believe this, I need to go now, I’ll call you if there's any news" said huyna before finally running behind yuri.

 

                                                     ----------------------------------------

 

The hotel's parking

 

After looking around for taeyeon's car, yuri finally found it.

She straightly went towards the car and entered it.

The moment she was about to start the engine, another girl entered the car with her.

"Don't ask me to get out, cause I will never leave you alone in this state" said huyna firmly.

Yuri just looked at her for few moments, before turning her attention to the car.

She started the engine and drove away towards Seoul.

 

                                                      -------------------------------------

 

yuri was driving so fast, it caused huyna to grip tightly on her sit.

If yuri kept driving like this, they will absolutely crush the car with a tree or something.

 

Suddenly yuri started sobbing, her tears flowing down her cheeks.

Hearing yuri's sudden sobs, huyna turned her gaze towards her.

She reached towards yuri's face to wipe her tears, but the latter stopped her.

 

Huyna was about to say something but she jumped from her seat when yuri harshly parked the car in the road's side.

Nothing can be heard inside the car apart from yuri's sobs.

Huyna didn't know what to do, she doesn't know how to help yuri, she just stayed there silently waiting for yuri to start the engine again.

But unfortunately, that wasn't what happened.

 

With all her might, yuri started hitting the steering wheel, her knuckles already red because of punching sooyoung earlier, and she's hurting herself even more with what she's doing right now.

Huyna firmly and with all her force reached to yuri's hands to stop her from hurting herself any further.

She tried with all her force to stop the insane girl beside her.

 

"WAE,WAE WAE WAE??? Why she left me WHY? why god WHYYYYYYYYY?" screamed yuri. her voice cracked because of crying.

"Yuri please STOP, don't hurt yourself" yelled huyna.

She finally succeeded to stop yuri. She reached for her hands to check it and find the blood and bruises covering yuri's knuckles.

"Yuri please don't do this, let's first look for jessica, i know for sure that she loves you so much to leave you, please yuri" pleaded huyna, she too can feel the tears forming in her eyes.

Yuri lifted her head and stared at huyna, the tears never stopped falling.

 

"Am I not enough for her? My love for her isn't enough? Why she left me huyna? wae? I c...can't t...take this anymore, it hurt so much huyna, i s...swear it hurt so much" said yuri between her sobs, she felt hurt and betrayed, she felt like grabbing her heart and throw it away, if that may take the pain away.

"Shhh, calm down yuri-ah, everything will be okay, let's first find her okey" huyna was also crying while saying those words, she just couldn't hold her tears seeing yuri like this.

She reached to yuri's face and started wiping her tears away.

"Can you drive?" asked huyna

Yuri shook her head as a no.

"Okey, let's change seats, I'll drive, and you just rest a little okey, when we'll reach Seoul i’ll wake you up"

Hearing those words, yuri just nodded her head. She felt out of energy.

She just needs to rest and forget the hurt she's feeling right now.

Watching yuri falling asleep, huyna finally started the engine and drove towards Seoul.

'I wish i can take your pain away' Thought huyna.

‘It’s all my fault and sooyoung's, if we didn’t try to break you apart from Jessica, this will never be happening’

'I'll never forgive myself'

 

Hours after in Seoul.

 

A guy stepped out from his car, and walked directly towards the house in front of him.

He started knocking the door harshly.

After a few more knocks, the door finally opened.

"Oh god donghae, what happend to you" said the girl who opened the door.

She's shocked and surprised because of the sight of her broher.

He looks like a mess.

"Just let me enter suzy, and I’ll explain later" said donghae before finally entering the house and locking the door behind him.

"Is dad or mom home" asked the panicked donghae.

"No, they are in a buisiness trip, what happened to you, here just sit here and I’ll bring you a glass of water" offered suzy, then headed towards the kitchen.

Donghae sit down on the nearest couch waiting for his sister to come back.

"Here, drink this first and tell me what happened" she handed the glass of water to him.

After emptying the glass, donghae looked up at his sister. He grabbed her hand and signaled her to sit down beside him.

"You are scaring me hae"

 

"Look suzy, i swear i didn't mean for that to happen, you really should trust your brother and help me" pleaded donghae.

"I don't understand what you are talking about, please take a deep breath and tell me exactly what happened" she said her brother's arm trying to calm him down.

They are so close, they are best friends.

That's why donghae always went straightly to his sister when he got in troubles.

"You should trust me, please"

Suzy nodded her head and squeezed donghae's hand signaling him to continue.

"You know that girl jessica, right?"

Suzy nodded.

"I already told you that i feel something for her, right"

"Yes i remember, and you couldn't be with her cause she's already taken by yuri, yunho's sister"

"Yes, you remember the night when i came home with my face full of bruises?"

"Yes, and you didn't tell me who did that to you"

"It was yuri, she was jealous, she thought that I’ll take jessica away from her, and she started beating me nonstop"

"And??!" asked suzy lifting her eyebrows, she didn't know where this conversation is heading.

"I felt hurt, she hurt my pride, you know it's hard for a guy to be beaten up by a girl, that's why i wanted to get my revenge from her"

"Okey, and what you did to her?" asked suzy.

"I wanted her to feel hurt, i wanted her to feel the same feelings i felt when she stopped me from gaining jessica's love"

"Okey, then"

"Thta's why i tried to take jessica away from her, in other terms, I k..Kidnapped j…jessica"

"Oh god donghae" suzy covered with shock.

"That's not all"

"What else happened?"

"When I was driving towards seoul, jessica tried to escape from me"

"Of course she'll try to escape from you, you were trying to kidnap her stupid" she knocked donghae's head.

"Just let me finish"

"Ok, sorry,  i am listening"

"She was trying to run away from me when a car came towards her direction and h..hit her"

"Oh GOD donghae, you took her to the hospital right"

"Are you stupid, what if the police accuse me that i am the one who killed her?"

"And you just left her like that"

"I was shocked and panicked, i didn't know what to do" said donghae nervously.

"Where's she right now"

"I think she's d....dead, her body wasn't moving, you need to help me suzy, what if yuri find out, she'll absolutely ……"

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, you just killed a girl and you are asking me to help you"

"You are my only sister and friend, please i don't know what to do" pleaded donghae. He even started crying. :/

"Me either don't know how to help you donghae"

 

They stayed silent for few minutes thinking about what they'll do.

 

Donghae was the one who broke the silence.

"But there's something odd about all this"

"What is it?" asked suzy lifting her eyebrows.

"I really tried to help, so i drove back towards the accident's place but...."

 

"But what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I found nothing there"

"What do you mean you found nothing?"

"Jessica's body wasn't there, she disappeared"

"Are you trying to scare me or what donghae, you already said that she wasn't moving when you left her, and now you are saying that she disappeared!!!!! You are kidding me right?"

Suzy couldn't believe what she's hearing right now.

"Me too i can't understand what happened" said donghae while his hair.

"It's just a matter of time and everything will be revealed"

 

The other side with huyna and yuri.

 

After arriving to SEOUL, it was already near morning.

They again changed their seats.

Yuri now was driving, while huyna sitting at the passenger seat.

They drove to the jung's mansion, but they found only the maids, They said that the jungs are on a trip. And jessica didn't come home for more than three days.

Yuri drove everywhere searching for her lover.

She still has a little hope inside her, that jessica didn't left her. That jessica will comeback to her.

 

Feeling tired after the long ride, yuri parked the car in front one of seoul's famous bars.

 

Huyna was taking a nap, when she suddenly felt the car stopped. She looked around her to find yuri already stepping out from the car.

She rubbed her sleepy eyes, and went straightly after yuri.

'What are we doing in a bar' asked huyna.

 

After an hour, inside the bar.

 

"Oh god yuri, please stop drinking, you are not sober anymore" said huyna the same words for the fifth time, while trying to take the beer from yuri.

"Who n...needs to be s...sober, huh? just d...drink with me, it f...felt better being d....drunk, see i can't f...feel the hurt a...anymore, it's gone, the hurt is gone, or maybe my heart froze, that's why i can't feel the p...pain " said yuri pointing to her heart.

huyna felt sorry for the girl in front of her.

It so hard to be in yuri's situation, she's badly hurt. The love of her life is missing, and there's no sight of her, there's only one explanation to all of this.

 

Jessica left yuri and ran away with donghae.

 

"Please yuri don't do this to yourself, here, let me help you, let me take you home" pleaded huyna still trying to stop yuri from drinking.

"There's no h...home for me a...anymore"

Huyna sighed; she doesn't know how to stop yuri anymore.

 

"Hey take this, it's yunho's phone number, he's yuri's brother, he's the only one who may help you to calm yuri down"  Taeyeon's words popped in huyna's mind.

 

Without second thoughts she reached for her phone and dialed yunho's number.

 

Waiting for yunho to pick up.

 

"Oh, god, do you know what time is it, IT'S ING 5 AM, LET ME HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP" yelled the one from the other line, before ending the call.

'Aiiiiish, i am turning deaf right now, why all of the kwon's family have a short temper'  thought huyna, before again dialing yunho's number.

"WHAT?"

"Look, i am sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up, i just need your help, your sister yuri is drunk right now, and i can't handle her alone"

"What?  yuri? But she's not in seoul, she's in a trip with her friends"

"No she's here in seoul, in a BAR, please come here and I’ll explain to you what happened"

"Okey, okey, i am coming right now"

"Okey, thanks; I’ll text you the address, I’ll be waiting"

"Please take care of her till I come" pleaded yunho from the other line.

"Don't worry" said huyna before finally ending the phone call.

 

'What happend to you sister, is it again about jessica, Aiiiish this girl' thought yunho.

 

30 min after, still in the bar.

 

"Oh god yuri, what happened to you sister?" asked yunho the moment he entered the bar.

He went toward the drunken girl trying to stop her from drinking any further.

"Hey, I bet you are yunho, i am the girl who called you"

"Oh hey sorry, thank you, you've been taking care of my stupid sister" said yunho, reaching for huyna's hand to shake it.

"No, it's fine" she responded smiling.


"Okey, let's take her to the car, and you tell me everything that happened, okey Miss..."

"Oh, sorry, i didn't mention my name before; i am huyna, yuri's friend"

"Oh hey, huyna-shi, nice to meet you" he said then turned his attention to the now unconscious yuri.

"Now, now, what should i do with you, you look like a mess" he lifted yuri and stepped out the bar. Huyna following behind.

 

"Sica-ah, don't leave me" mumbled yuri, with a tear escaping from her eyes.

"I know it's something to do about jessica, aisssh" said yunho biting his bottom lip.

He entered the car and started driving towards the kwon's mansion.

huyna was sitting beside him in the passenger seat, while yuri sleeping in the back seat.

While driving, huyna told yunho everything that happened in the island.

“Aiiiiiiiiish, What should we do now, and where we can find Jessica?? “ Yunho ruffled his hair with frustration after what he just heard.

"When it comes to Jessica, we can can never handle Yuri, she's like Yuri's drug or something, Aiiiish" He said

 

                                                      ---------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh my god, my head hurt a lot, feels like it will explode" said yuri after waking up from her little nap.

"Oh, you are finally awake" said yunho, trying to look at her from the front mirror.

"Where are we going, and what are you doing here yunho, i still need to look for jessica, stop the car i will drive"

"Aiiiish yuri, can't you shut your mouth, you can't drive in your state, you are totally drunk, let's just go home, rest a litlle, and i promise i'll help you look for jessica tomorrow okey"

"Can i change your mind?" asked yuri with puppy eyes.

"Nope, don't even try"

Yuri sighed, she know that her brother is so stubborn just like her. So she just sat there looking out the car's window. Replaying what happened to her.

'Comeback to me sica-ah, how can I live without you'

 

She was looking out the window, when a familiar figure caught her attention. She jerked from her place.

 

"Stop the car yunho, please stop the car" she yelled towards her brother.

Huyna again was trying to have some sleep when she heard yuri's sudden yell.

"Why??" asked yunho still driving.

"JUST STOP THE DAMN CAR"

Yunho immediately stopped the engine.

Yuri opened the door and stepped out the car, running towards the familiar figure she saw earlier.

 

                                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am a little bit sick, fever , Aisssshhhhh . Also EXAMS comiiiiiiiiiing n the way :(

I'll try to update the next chapter sooooooon :D

Thanks so much for ur comments, you are giving me energy to continue the story.  :)

I Love my awesome readers. <3