Chapter 36: Never lose hope

More than words

 

 

Here you are beautiful people, Enjoooy :)

And yeah, sorry for ma bad English :)

 

                                                                     ----------------------------------------

 

 

 

"You know where you can find me, I’ll be always waiting for you to come back to me, I’ll never give up on your love princess” Yuri ended her words with a soft sweet kiss on Alice's forehead.

She turned her back to Alice, pressed the opening button and headed outside the elevator. Leaving a shocked dumbfounded Alice behind her. So many thoughts are running inside her head right now.

'she is leaving me breathless, she is stripping me out of my senses with her touch, how can I not surrender to her charm, there's always something pulling me back to her, I can't resist her, every part of me is yearning for her

I need to stop this craziness or else I’ll absolutely go crazy

I’ll follow my heart this time’

 

 

later that day ( a bar)

 

 

"Spell everything out, I wanna know every single thing that happened between you two in the elevator" Said Jack the moment Yuri sat beside him on the bar.....

 

Yuri looked at him with knitted eyebrows for few moments, then she responded.

 

"Who told you I was with her in the elevator???" she grabbed Jack's glass that was near her without his permission and started drinking,  He just shook his head disappointedly.

 

"Don't you know that I am a special Investigator, I could know everything I want in any moment, Nihahahah..." yuri didn't let him finish his evil laugh, she pointed a hard punch to his chest.

 

"Ouuuuuuuch, Yaaaaaah, why so violent??!!!" he yelled, his face's expression screamed pain.

 

'She's really strong, it really hurts, owww' He thought.

 

"That punch, cause you are always joking, can't you see I am not in the mood for your stupid silly jokes" After finishing her words, Yuri pored to herself another  glass of liquor.

 

"Okey I am sorry, I won't joke anymore, especially when you look so scary" He said staring at her , at first he didn't observed her face when she entered the bar, but now he can clearly see her puffy eyes and messy hair, he averted his eyes down to Yuri’s hands, and his heart clenched looking at the sight of Yuri’s bruised knuckles.

 

"What happened to your hand??" the worry is covering Jack's face while asking this question, he tried to reach Yuri's hand and examine it, but she didn't let him, she yanked her hand away and hided it behind her back.

 

"Nothing, I am fine, it’s just a... broken glass cuts.. my hand, it was just an accident" She said avoiding Jack's eyes.

 

Jack's face turned dark, he knows for sure that the bruises in Yuri’s hand wasn't an accident, she caused the bruises to herself.

 

"Okey, I’ll try to believe you this time, so wanna tell me what happened??" He said changing the subject of Yuri’s bruised hand.

 

 

"I am tired Jack, I am really tired, tired of the pain I am carrying this whole three years, tired of knowing that my girl is in someone else's arms, tired of knowing that the love of my life can't trust me, this is really killing me, what if she really stopped loving me, what if I don't stand a chance to be again with her....." she took a deep breath trying to stop her tears from falling then continued.

 

"Am I asking for too much, Am I asking for the impossible??? I just want my girl back, I want to make up for the three years of being away from her, I want what is mine to be back to my arms" Yuri poured all her feelings in those words, the pain is obvious in every word she uttered.

 

Jack grabbed her shoulders and forced her to face him.

 

"Look at me"

 

It was so hard for her to look at him with her teary red eyes. She felt ashamed. But at the end she lifted her head and locked gazes with him.

.

“Did you say those words to her, did you confess your love to her, or you just kept silent??" Asked Jack.

 

"Sort of " That was Yuri’s only response. She reached for her glass of liquor trying to life it to , but Jack stopped her.

 

"I need you to be sober, I don't want a drunken stupid Yuri to talk to" He yelled with a cold scary glare.

 

Yuri's eyebrows knitted together, this is the first time she see Jack so serious and mature while talking.

 

"You look scary you know?" She said playfully.

 

"I know" He responded confidently. And Yuri chuckled at him, he still look so dorky even while acting serious.

 

"Did you tell her the truth, about her true identity, and her being your fiancée??"

 

"Of course NO, I want her heart to remember me first"

 

"Okey, now now, tell me what you told her,  with details please" he commanded.

 

Yuri signaled him to free her shoulders from his grip, and he obliged.

 

"I confessed my love to her, I told her that she's the only girl in my heart,

 

 I will never hesitate to tell the whole world that she's the love of my life, no one will stop me from screaming my undying love to her, even Sam won't stop me, she's MINE, it's just that i don't want to force her to be with me without her will,  " Yuri's eyes were full of determination while talking, it was clear on her face that she'll fight the whole world  just to have her princess back.

 

"So possessive huh!?" said Jack jokingly, but his face turned pale when he received a cold scary glare from Yuri.

 

"Okey, and what was her reaction??" He asked.

 

"Nothing"

 

"Nothing??" he looked at Yuri with questioning eyes.

 

Yuri let a long sigh escap .

 

"Yeaah, I didn't wait for her response, I was afraid she will reject me" Said Yuri hanging her head low, she was ashamed of herself; she didn't have the courage to face her lover's reaction. She suffered enough, and Alice's rejection will be the death of her.

 

"Aegooooo, where's the famous confident Kwon yuri I met three days ago, I really feel like slapping you right now" said Jack disappointedly, he just felt sorry for the girl accompanying him, she is really suffering a lot.

 

"Go ahead, I deserve some slaps and punches on my face" she said bitterly. She then AGAIN tried to drink from her glass but hell no,  Jack stopped her.

 

"NO & NO & NO, enough Alcohol and enough of a Drunk Yuri, you know what are you going to do right now" He asked and received a questioning look from the tanned girl.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"You'll get up from here and you'll head straightly to your apartment, my seventh sense is telling me that something good is waiting for you there, that's why you need to be sober when you reach your place" Said Jack, he was looking sneakily at his phone. He just received a message from his sister.

 

"What do you mean??" Yuri's lifted both her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

 

"Don't waste your time here, go go go, tomorrow you'll give me my reward"

 

"What reward??"

 

"Reward of what you'll find waiting for you in your apartment" he said while pushing Yuri towards the bar's exit.

 

Yuri shook her head; Jack will absolutely drive her crazy because of his weird stupid actions.

 

Without further questions, Yuri entered her car and started the engine driving away from the bar leaving a smiling Jack behind her.

 

Making sure that yuri drove away, Jack grabbed his phone, and reread the message he received earlier

 

Hey brother, is Yuri with you, I am waiting for her here in front of her apartment and she isn't here, I need her to sign some work papers, please if you know where she is, tell her that I am waiting for her, thank you brother, kiss kiss :)

 

"I hope everything will be ok with those two, they really deserve to be happy,

 

Aiiiiiiiiiiish, I need to wait till tomorrow and see what will happen, but I have some positive feelings that  I will be hearing some good news tomorrow, aaaaaaaah can't wait" Jack squealed like a teenage maniac fan over yulsic couple.

 

 He received so many weird strange glares from the people passing by him. He ignored their stares and headed to his car.

 

"Aaaiiiiiiiiiii, Yulsic's Love" He sinsonged to himself.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I really feel relieved and happy after talking to Jack, he is really a nice weird kind friend.

 

But what did he mean by something good is waiting for me in my apartment, is he trying to scare me or what?? But I don't fear ghosts.

 

Hihihihi, he is really a weirdo, but I like him that way, at least I can smile from my heart when I am with him.

 

Oh finally!  I arrived at my apartment.

 

I need a hot shower to relax my body, then I’ll head straightly to my dear bed, I really need a long night of sleep, I am really tired and I need to rest.

 

I stopped the car's engine, grabbed my back bag and stepped out the car.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Yuri stepped out her car and headed towards the building's elevator, every now and then she let yawns escape , She really looks sleepy.

 

It was just few seconds, but for Yuri it felt like years waiting for the elevator to reach her apartement.

 

and finally the elevator arrived at the second floor where her apartment is located.

 

Her head was hanging low, so she didn't notice the nervous girl standing by her apartment’s door.

 

 

The moment Yuri lifted her head, her heart started jumping widely inside her chest.  She even felt her knees turned jelly.

 

The perfection is standing in front of her; the one who never failed to take her breath away is just few inches away from her.

 

'Heart, calm down, I know I know, she is here, your lover is here, the one who owns you is right in front of you, aaaaaaaaaah, inhale exhale, calm down, don't scare her ' those thoughts were running inside Yuri’s head, she guided one hand to her chest where her heart is located, she can feel clearly her loud heartbeats. Yuri felt like fainting because of happiness and nervousness.

 

 

"You f...forgot to s..sign those files" Stuttered the nervous princess pointing at the files in her hand, her face is red because of shyness , her blushing cheeks are betraying her.

 

'Oh God why I am blushing? Aiiiish, I bet I look so stupid right now' Thought Alice.

 

'Awwwwww, So cuuuuute, my girl is blushing' Yuri's face that was gloomy a while ago turned totally bright.

 

A wide smirk sneaked to Yuri’s face while taking slow steps towards her princess.

 

Alice couldn't move backward like every time they were in the same situation, she is already pressed against the apartment’s door, so she just stood still at her place waiting for the grinning Yuri to reach her.

 

 

And finally Yuri reached her princess, their faces are inches away from each other.

 

"No, I didn't forget the files I forgot something more important" The smirk never left Yuri’s face when those words escaped . Her hot breath is brushing against Alice's face.

 

"And What d..did Y..you f..forget?" Asked the nervous princess.

 

Yuri leaned down to her princess, letting their lips brush together. Her warm breath is sending chills all over Alice's body.

 

"This" Without waiting for Alice's response, Yuri captured her lover's lips in a soft yet passionate kiss.

 

Alice struggled a little bit first, but then closed her eyes and started savoring their breathtaking kiss.

 

The kiss was full of nothing but love, longing, passion and yearning, she let go of the files in her hand, and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck.

 

The files that need to be signed a while ago, left forgotten on the floor.

 

The tanned girl reached to her pocket trying to find the apartment keys, and thank god it wasn't a hard mission, she easily found them.

 

Without breaking the kiss, she skillfully unlocked the apartment door and stepped inside, her princess is still linked to her. 

 

The moment they made it inside Yuri's apartment. Alice pushed her harshly against the door and wrapped her legs around the slim waist of her boss, she locked their lips again in a another hungry wet kiss.

 

Yuri felt her back ache because of the the harsh push she received from her aggressive princess, But Nothing else matter to her right now, she only want to be with her lover.

 

Alice's fingers are burying inside Yuri's hair, she felt like her heart will stop beating anytime soon, the feeling she carrying right now inside her chest is overwhelming.

 

Yuri turned them gently around , so now Alice's the one who’s pressing against the door. Yuri's hand roamed over her princess's body exploring her magic curves. She let her tongue flick Alice's demanding lips begging to be let in, and without second thought, Alice parted her lips eagerly welcoming the hungry tongue.

 

While enjoying the kiss, Alice's hands slide inside Yuri’s shirt, letting her palms to feel the hard abs and the warm tight skin of Yuri.

 

Out of her conscious, Yuri let a loud groan escaping ; the feeling of her lover against her is giving her Goosebumps from her head to her toes. She on Alice's lower lip tasting the sweet flavor of her lover's lipstick.

 

Yuri smirked kissing her lover gently; she then let her hand sneak down and tried to reach for Alice’s belt buckle of her jeans.

 

Alice playfully swatted Yuri's lingering hand and placed it back on her hips.

 

She broke the kiss and looked at Yuri’s eyes, both girls were breathing heavily. Their cheeks are flashing red.

 

"You make me feel something I can never explain, under your touch I lose all of my senses" whispered Jessica between breaths.

 

"When you are with me, you won't need them, I’ll be your senses, I’ll be your everything princess, just trust me and let me love you" Yuri said smiling. The sincerity is the only meaning of her words.

 

“Promise you won’t hurt me”

 

“I promise with all my heart, I’ll never hurt you princess, I promise” Their eyes never left one other while locking their promises together.

 

"Promise me with actions, Make me yours"

 

Without waiting any further, they locked their lips together in another passionate sweet kiss.

 

A long night of sweet love making is waiting for them.

 

                                                                   --------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Hmmm still thinking, should i write Yulsic s or should i just skip that part. hmmm still thinking :p

Thanks a lot for ur support, comments and upvotes. you are the best.

And yeah, Taeyeon-ah, i wish you the best cause you are the best <3

=> NEVER LOSE HOPE

Please Smile NOOW :)))))))))))) 

Thumbs up , u have a beautiful smile, u just need to brush ur teeth, hihihihi, kidding kidding

I really love you guys :D