Chapter1: First day of school & a new weirdo

More than words

 

"OK darling, the food & everything you'll need, is in your bag" my mother said.

"Yees mum, i know" she's telling me this sentence for the millionth time, i think i am exaggerating, Ok maybe just for the 5th time.

"mum, I'm late, i'm going now" i said, whining

"Ok honey, daddy will pick you up from school, OK?"

"Really !! :D" yaay i miss daddy sooo much, he's always busy with the company, and after we moved here he hardly find time for me & mum & my little sister, but it's Ok, i still love him soo much.

I think i am a talking too  much instead of starting my first day of school in this new city :)

Let's go.

 

                                                   -------------------------------------------

 

My palms are sweating so much right now as i am standing in front of my classroom's door.

Fighting Jessica, you can do it

'knock, knock'        

After a few footsteps, the door to my supposed to be classroom opened.                                                   

OMG, the teacher is glaring at me right now, but don't worry i returned the glare with a much more piercing one ^_^

 

'Gulp'

 

 i think she's sceared right now , hihihi

 

"Oh yeah, i think you are the new student" the teacher assumed.

 

"Yes miss" i responded smiling a little.

 

"Ok, please come in and introduce yourself"

I followed her inside the classroom, rubbing my palms against my skirt to get rid of the sweat forming in them out of stress.

Standing in the middle, close to my first teacher of the day's desk, i started :

"Good morning everyone, i am Jessica Jung Sooyeon, your new classemate, please treat me nice" Oh God  everyone is staring at me right now, but of course i kept my cool (of  course stupid they will stare, you are the only one standing in the middle of the classroom talking with a cold face , really stupid)

 

"Ok Jessica, take the seat next to yuri" the teacher said.

 

'Huh, who's that yuri' i thought to my self, and gazed towards where my teacher is pointing, only to find a lovely sight waiting to catch my attention. 

A cute handsome girl with a dorky smile & jet black hair waving at me.

 

'I assume that's yuri, Hmm, Interesting ...'

 

Without thinking twice i made my way towards the sit next the dork. 

Yup, the my first nickname for her.

 

'Oh My God, is she for real!!!? can't she at least close , cause seriously she is grinning like a crazy freak, i am starting to get scared, what if she is a weirdo for real?? :O

 

' No no no no, i shouldn't be thinking this way. Ok smile Jessica smile' :)

 

"Hi my name is yuri, Kwon Yuri, you can relay on me if you need anything."

 

Ok , the dork know how to talk, I thought that she's expert just in grinning.

 

"Hi I am Jessica" i answered her with a shy smile (seriously), only to receive another dorky grin from her.

Damn, how am i supposed to get used to her not so normal attitude?

God, i will need so much help for that.

 

And then my first lecture of the day started, with me trying my best to focus on my teacher's words, ignoring the creepy glances the Kwon's girl is shooting at me every now then.

 

                                                                                ------------------------

 

The first period was boring, like really boring, it felt like a decade before the lunch time arrived. 

So here i am, finally having a break from the nonsense talking of the boring teachers, and the different glances from everyone for being the class's new centre of attention. 

Sighing, i started Collecting my stuff and putting them inside my bag standing up from my seat 

 

But when i was heading my way to the classroom's door trying to go outside and have a calm lunch with myself away from the students noises and also why not a little bit of my precious sleep even if just for some minutes. But why i am standing right now on my place not moving an inch, I think someone  is gripping my wrist. I tried to move and free my hand, but with no use, the grip tightened causing me to stop from walking away. Ok now my blood starts boiling, this is my first day in this new school in a strange city, so i know nobody here that have the right to hold my wrist or even touch me.

 

I will really smack that person on their head till the point they will lose their memory & then they will beg me to smack their head again to  regain their memory.

 

The moment i turned around with my hand flying on the air preparing to smack that person, i found the most weird and beautiful and handsome and  pretty and annoying face staring at me with puppy eyes ,

it's the dork, but before i could react and  stand properly and with the force of my flyig  hand,  i lost my balance and prepared my self to the bigbang of my head with the floor, i waited and waited and waited, but insted of feeling the pain i felt my self dropping against a soft and warm embrace with  warm and tickling breaths against my neck,

i am really enjoying this position, it felt so calm and so warm , it felt so secure, the way her arms wrapping around me take me to another world, a world like the one when i was feeling happy and protected with Teacyeon.

Wait i shouldn't be enjoying this, especially with a stranger and a dork person, she is not even my friend yet, but seriously why she is not trying to free herself and get up, is she enjoying this like me too.

 

I opened my eyes and found hers closed,  she is sniffing me with a face with no emotions, wait why she's inhaling my scent?  , am i smelling bad?.

I pretended a cough so she'll open her eyes or else she'll absolutely go to the dreamland, and yes she opened her round eyes revealing her beautiful and captivated dark orbs, I bet anyone out there living in these big universe will absolutely fall for her beautiful orbs

i stayed for like it feel hours staring at her handsome face. How can be a little girl like her be so attractive pretty and handsome at the same time.

she also kept staring at me like if we're having a battle of staring  right now,  but for those beuatiful eyes i will lose anything.

'Hi Jessica wake up, you are talking again like an old person'  my conscious mind told me , yes yes you are right i should get up right now or else someone will enter the class & found us in this wierd position & will suspect something unusual.

So like something i shoud do, i tried to get up but for no use,  the arms embracing me tightened their hold even more,  i looked at her giving her  a questioning look.  why is she not letting go of me yet?  Is she enjoying this awkward position we're in?

But then i felt her guiding her hand that were above my stomch closer to my face, ' what is she trying to do, is she trying to make this situation more awkward'  But then again by just looking into her eyes , I lost all of my senses, my rationality lost against her orbs, so i let her do anything she wants to me

 

She took her little hands and tried with slow movements like if she's afraid of hurting me to straighten my hair and take some of it behind my ear so she'll a have a full view of my face, everything is moving so slowly,

so i started to ask myself ' what's happening to you sooyeon? you are not the kind of person who will open itself so easily to new people, you are even letting her to touch you, something you will never allow even your close family or cousins to do , is she using black magic on me ?

 where the heck you litte girl of 12 years old  not even able to stay in the house all alone know what is  the black magic , jessica baby you should really stop talking this way you are really making me worried about you' my poor mind talking

 

"what are you doing here above me, aren't you suppose to be in heaven, are they finally allowing the angels to fall from the sky, am i behaving so good with my family and teachers so God wantes to reward me and he sent a breathtaking angel to fall above me, i don't think you are a normal human being sooyeon"the handsome girl said with a face full of confident and honest as i think.

I am really meltiiiiiiiiiing. !!!!