Chapter 16: moments after the war

More than words

 

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"I went on a date with donghae"

 

Those words are the words that Yuri never wanted to hear, just by mentioning donghae's name Yuri went crazy and stopped from enjoying Jessica’s addicting scent.

 

Yuri’s eyes turned red, not because of tears but because of anger, her breath fastened more than before, her chest moved in and out till it touched Jessica’s chest.

 

Jessica felt Yuri’s hands that were wrapping around her waist tightened their hold , she felt hurt because of Yuri’s force grip.

 

"Yul, please let me explain"

 

Not paying attention to Jessica’s words, Yuri turned her right hand to fist and start hitting the wall near Jessica’s face.

 

"Yuul please" Jessica stuttered.

 

Yuri’s anger raising and she keeps hitting the wall again and again, till you can clearly see the blood forming in her knuckles.

 

"I knew it I knew I knew it, I ing knew it" said Yuri, then let go of Jessica , she kept walking here and there near Jessica like if she's searching for something to put her anger on it, and finally she went to the nearer car and start hitting it again and again with her feet.

 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, " she screamed like a crazy person, the beast inside her explode and there's nothing to stop her anger right now.

 

"Yul ……pleaaaase…… stop hurting yourself" the princess yelled with the sobs cutting her words, she's seeing her lover hurting herself in front of her, and she must do something to stop the mad Yuri.

 

"Yul just please hear me, just let me explain" with those words Yuri stopped hitting the poor car and turned her full attention to Jessica, the latter saw Yuri walking near her and for the first time Jessica is afraid of Yuri.

 

Yuri’s now standing in front of Jessica, lifting her hand up near the princess's  face like if she's going to slap her, Jessica closed her eyes tightly expecting to get hurt from Yuri, but she forgot something very important , she forgot that after all she's the most precious thing in Yuri’s life , she'll never hurt her.

 

So instead of slapping Jessica, Yuri hit her palm forcefully against the wall, and lean closer to Jessica’s ear to whisper

 

"NO ONE APPROCH MY GIRL, I WILL ING KILL HIM”  

 

Then Jessica felt Yuri moving away from her, and before opening her eyes, Yuri already run away.

 

Jessica tried to follow Yuri, but for no use, her legs are so weak to start running, so instead she broke down to her knees crying and hiding her face between her palms.

 

"Nothing happened Yul, nothing happened" but unfortunately Yuri can't hear those words.

 

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Oooooh, today is so hot, not because we're in summer, but because of those hot and y girls who I passed by them when I was driving my car to school.

 

Wait, is that Jessica?

 

what she's doing in the parking lot this hour, I think she have classes right now, but why she's sitting on the floor, OMG is she crying?

 

I parked my car and get out to see Jessica.

 

"Hey Jessica, is that you?" I said trying to get her attention

 

And yes it's Jessica, but not a good sight of the princess Jessica jung, her face is red like tomato because of crying, and not just her eyes that’s full of tears but her whole face is wet because of her precious tears.

 

I bent down so I am now facing her.

 

"Hey Jessica what happened to you? Why are you crying" I said reaching to her chin to lift her face so she's now completely facing me.

 

Your beautiful eyes don’t deserve to get hurt princess; I wish I could take your pain away ,I said to myself.

 

"Sooyoung I really didn't mean to hurt her, I was about to explain what really happened but she's already gone" said Jessica sobbing on my shoulder.

 

"sshhhh princess, everything will be okay, I promise you, just tell me what happened so I’ll help you" I said to her while trying to wipe her precious tears, it's really hard to see her in this state, and if Yuri is the reason of hurting Jessica, I will absolutely kick her even if she's my best buddy, cause when it comes to Jessica I’ll kick anyone who’s trying to hurt her, she's after all my first crush.

 

Ok I am lying, cause till now she’s still my crush.

 

"I don't need you right now Sooyoung, Yuri need you more than me, she may hurt herself or do something stupid to Donghae and I am the reason of all of this" Jessica said but the sobs cut her words.

 

"What happened?" I asked again

 

"I just told her that I went on a date with Donghae, but really nothing happened"

 

"Oh my god Jessica, did you forget that just by mentioning donghae's name to her she'll go mad and crazy cause she thinks that you like him so much, and he may take you away from her?" I said trying to put some senses in her mind knowing that Yuri become simply jealous when it comes to Donghae

 

"I just wanted to be honest with her, but really nothing happened between me and him" responded Jessica.

 

"Hey, stand up first, the floor is so cold and you may get sick" I said helping her to stand up.

 

"Please sooyoung stop her from doing something stupid, she may listen to you, you are her best buddy"

 

"Yuri will listen to me? hahaha, NO WAY" I said pointing to myself

 

"Please sooyoung" Jessica pleaded with her magic eyes, and of course I’ll never say no to those eyes.

 

"ok I’ll try to find her and stop her crazy actions, can you walk alone or I can drive you home then I’ll look for Yuri" I said her hair

 

"No just go look for her, I will go crazy if she hurt herself, she's really my everything"

 

"But you don't look fine Jessica, you look so tired" I said worrying about her condition

 

"Don’t worry about me, I’ll call tiffany and I may stay with her tonight, I don't want my parents to see me in this state, just call me if you find Yuri ok?" she said with her tired and puffy eyes.

 

"Ok I promise to find her and stop her from doing something crazy, you too when you get home call me ok? So I’ll not be worry about you or else Yuri will kill me because I didn't take care of her princess hihihi" I said trying to put a smile on her face, and thank god I succeed.

 

"Thank you so much Sooyoung, you are really a good friend" she said hugging me and put a kiss on my cheek.

 

Oh my god, did she just kiss me, please someone pinch me, I thought to myself.

 

"You are welcome anytime princess" I said to her and I know that I was clearly blushing, I wish she didn't notice my red cheeks.

 

"I’ll go now" those were the last words I said before I went to my car to start looking for my crazy and angry buddy; I wish I could stop her from doing something stupid.

 

 

                                                                               ------------------------------

 

 

Yuri kept looking for donghae in the whole school, she even asked his friends about him, but all of them said that he didn’t come school today.

 

Donghae’s absolutely a lucky person because he didn’t come to school, like if he knew that there’s an angry person like Yuri is looking for him.

 

Where are you jerk, I promise I’ll make you regret approaching my girl said yuri under her breath.

 

Yuri is now like a crazy lost person, she don’t know where to go anymore, she don’t want to face any of her friends on this state, cause if she do she’ll absolutely put her anger on that person, so instead she decided to go to the nearby bar to put her anger on the alcohol.

 

In the other side with Sooyoung

 

Sooyoung knows that she won’t find her friend in school, cause she already knew that donghae’s isn’t in school, so instead, she went to the Kwon’s mansion to see if yuri’s there, but unfortunately the maids said that the tanned girl didn’t come home from the morning, she then searched in the whole city while driving her car, but there’s not even a shadow of a girl named kwon yuri.

 

Sooyoung really begin to worry about her friend, because she didn’t find her either in their secret place, the school rooftop. And knowing that’s yuri is so angry and alone right now, made her worry more and more.

 

The shikshin kept driving her car around the city thinking of the places where her friend could go, and there’s one last place she didn’t search on it, cause she hopes that yuri didn’t go to that place.

 

Knowing that she have no other chance, sooyoung parked her car in front of the famous bar in the city, and went straightly inside the bar.

 

Please buddy don’t be here, thought sooyoung to herself.

 

Inside the bar

 

Yuri was sitting alone in front of a lot of empty beer bottles, and now she’s totally drunk, but she’s still drinking like a thirsty person. The girls who were in the bar tried to approach her, after all she’s a hot y girl who’s sitting alone so it’s a very good opportunity to them, but they don’t know that the goddess who’s drinking alone, already gave her heart to the famous ice princess and the latter owns completely yuri’s heart and mind, so girl after girl get rejected by the drunk y girl.

 

“Oh my god yuri, what the are you doing here? Did you lost your mind or something to drink all those bottles? Aish” said sooyoung after she finally found her buddy drinking.

 

“Oooooh, shikshin? How ….are …you? I missed ….you so much” said the drunk yuri who tried to hug sooyoung but the latter stopped her.

 

“Oh god yuri, you smell so bad” said sooyoung closing her nose

 

“I just wanna kiss you buddy, hihihi” sooyoung really felt embarrassed with her friend’s silly actions.

 

“Jessica’s worry looking for you, and you are ing here getting drunk” yelled sooyoung after she really get angry because of yuri.

 

“Yaaaaah, don’t… yell … at ….me shikshin, and where’s my princess…. Did she come with you?” asked yuri trying to look behind sooyoung to see if Jessica comes with her.

 

“No, but she’s waiting for you, so get your from here, cause we’re going to tiffany’s appartement, jessica’s worrying about you” said sooyoung trying to help yuri stand up.

 

Outside the bar

 

“Hey buddy, I need you to help me” said yuri.

 

“What?” responded sooyoung lifting her eyebrows.

 

“I want … you to help me .. to kill the fish face, he’s trying to take my girl away from me” just by remembering donghae’s name, yuri get angry again.

 

“you are just drunk now, when you’ll become sober we’ll talk, okey”

 

“Okey, but promise me that you’ll help me” pleaded yuri with her red eyes.

 

“Aish, okey buddy, but you need to wait here a moment, I am going to get my car ok? Don’t go anywhere” said sooyoung.

 

“Ok” responded yuri, she didn’t even hear what sooyoung said.

 

Just when sooyoung went to her car, yuri saw someone looks familiar to her, someone she was looking for him the whole day, he was going to enter the bar with another girl accompanying him.

 

Yuri’s hands turned to fists and without hesitation, she went straightly to the guy's direction.

 

“Hey JERK STOP” yelled yuri who tried to grab donghae’s wrist.

 

“What the ” cursed the fish face when yuri stopped him.

 

Yuri lift her fist to punch dongae’s face, but she’s so drunk to keep her balance, so instead, she landed on the hard floor.

 

“Ouch”

 

“Hahaha, when you are strong enough, then you can face me idiot” said donghae laughing at yuri.

 

“Hey stop, let me show you who’s the stronger” yuri then tried to stand up again, but unfortunately donghae grab her shirt and start punching her face.

 

“What do you want yuri? You already have Jessica, so just ing go away from my face” yelled donghae’s at yuri’s face.

 

“Do you think that you can take her away from me jerk, she’s mine, I’ll kill you if you try to approach her again”

 

“Huh, what are you talking about? Even when I was on a date with her she kept thinking about you, even when I tried to kiss her, she….”

 

Flashback

 

“I really had fun with you today princess, I wish we can go to another date again” said donghae when they are in front of the Jung mansion.

 

“Yeaah, me too” Jessica faked a smile, she really didn’t enjoy the date with donghae, it was so boring, cause her all thoughts were with yuri.

 

I really should use to live without her, thought Jessica, but her thoughts get interrupted when she felt donghae leaning closer to her face.

 

No please god, don’t tell me he’s going to kiss me

 

Jessica closed her eyes waiting for the kiss, but the moment he put his lips on hers, her mind flied strightly to a certain tanned girl.

 

Yuri’s kisses is sweet and caring, but donghae’s kisses are rough and disgusting, when she’s with yuri she feels like if she’s flying and free, but with donghae she can’t even feel comfortable with him, she feels nervous and uneasy.

 

She can’t even feel her heart beating crazily like when she’s with yuri, so after all, her mind and heart are completely with the black pearl, so even when she’s kissing donghae, she imagined herself with yuri.

 

“Hmmm, yuri….” Jessica moan’s yuri’s name inside donghae’s mouth, and that moan forced donghae to break the kiss.

 

“Yuri? It’s me who’s kissing you not yuri” said donghae who felt disappointed.

 

“Oh god, I am really sorry” sais Jessica who knows that she hurt donghae with what she did.

 

“It’s okey, I think that I don’t have a chance with you, cause your heart is already with yuri” the sadness is obvious in donghae’s face when he said those words.

 

“I am really sorry; I really don’t know what happened to me”

 

“Its okey, I think I should go now, it’s already late, good night Jessica”

 

End of flashback

 

“She even moaned your ing name when I was kissing her, so what the you want yuri, you already have her” yelled donghae still grabbing yuri’s shirt.

 

Yuri pushed donghae away from her and straddled him on the floor, she then started punching his face again and again till her hand become red of his blood.

 

“Those punches because you kissed my girl, and I swear I’ll break your face if you approach her again” yelled yuri while she’s still punching the poor donghae.

 

“Yaaaaaaah yuri stop, you already destroyed his face” sooyoung finally arrived to find yuri about to kill the fish face.

 

She lifted the still drunk yuri and lead her to the car.

 

“Are you ing crazy yuri? You were about to kill him, you are seriously out of your mind” yelled sooyoung.

 

“Haha, that’s what  I wanted from the start, I wanted to kill him, so he’ll never approach what’s mine” said yuri smirking.

 

“What the heck yuri? She’s not even your girlfriend yet, she didn’t even confess to you, and you are now saying that she’s yours, huh? You are seriously drunk” said sooyoung not even looking at yuri, and the latter who didn’t like her friend’s words, grabbed sooyoung shirt forcefully and pinned her against the car.

 

“She’s mine, Jessica jung sooyeon is mine, she’s my property, and if I ing hear you repeating your earlier words again I’ll absolutely forget that you are my best friend, understand?” yelled the angry yuri at sooyoung who never saw this scary side of yuri before.

 

“Hey buddy, calm down, I was just joking, ok?” sooyoung said those words smiling trying to calm the mad yuri.

 

“Take me to my girl” said yuri after she let go of sooyoung who went quickly to the driver seat and start the car engine.

 

The whole way to tiffany’s apartment was silent, sooyoung didn’t mutter a single word, she’s afraid she may make yuri angry again, and seriously she’s not able to face that angry beast again.

 

Oh my god, she’s so scary when she’s angry, I shouldn’t play around her when she’s in that scary state, thought sooyoung to herself and turned to look at yuri who’s sitting beside her, and she got surprised because of what she saw, she thought that she’ll find yuri sleeping or crying or still angry, but strangely she was smiling from ear to ear like a maniac person.

 

Oh gosh, what happened to my best friend, she absolutely lost her mind, thought sooyoung but she get more surprised when she heard yuri murmuring something while smiling.

 

Sooyoung leaned closer to yuri, but of course still focusing on the road, she then heard a hint of what the happy drunk yuri saying.

 

She loves me, sicababy loves me

 

What the heck Jessica jung is doing to my friend, thought sooyoung.

 

 

 

“We’re here” said the shikshin after a long silence.

 

“Thanks buddy, aren’t you coming with me?” asked yuri who took off her seatbelt and went out the car.

 

“No buddy, my sister sent me a message saying that she needs me right now, I think that you’ll be okey alone, right?” asked sooyoung.

 

“oh yeah don’t worry about me, I am going to be super okey when I’ll see my sicababy” responded the ginning yuri.

 

“Please yuri stop grinning, and beside you are still drunk, so don’t do something stupid ok?”

 

“Ok, don’t worry about me, beautiful shikshin, I love you buddy” said yuri then she went straightly to tiffany’s apartment.

 

“Did she just forgot that she was about to punch my face? And she’s now saying that she loves me?Aish, so bipolar ” said sooyoung to herself while lifting her both eyebrows.

 

I wish you’ll take care of her and you won’t hurt her, or else me too I’ll forget that you are my friend, those were the last words sooyoung said to herself before she started driving her car.

 

                                                                                  -----------------------------

Yuri’s now standing in front of tiffany’s apartment while lifting her hand to knock the door.

 

Knock knock

 

No response

 

Knock knock

 

No response

 

Knock knock

 

No response

 

“What the ? Why they are not opening the ing door?” yelled yuri who’s starting to lose her cool, she can’t wait any other second anymore, she want to see her princess right now, and not to forget that there’s still the alcohol’s effects on her body.

 

So instead of knocking, she starts banging the door with her both fists.

 

“Yaaaaah, open the damn door” yelled yuri and started to wake the other neighbors with her loud noises.

 

Inside the apartment

 

BANG BANG

 

BANG BANG

 

“What the heck? Who’s this?” asked taeyeon after she got disturbed with the hard knocking.

 

“I don’t know, no one of my friends will come this late hour” responded the mushroom rubbing her eyes and trying to get up from the couch.

 

“Just stay here baby, I’ll go see who’s trying to destroy our door” said the shortie before leaning down to put a peck on her girlfriend’s delicious lips.

 

Taeyeon went straightly to the door wearing a cold and angry face, so she may scare the crazy person who’s still banging their apartment’s door.

 

“What the ?” yelled taeyeon with an angry face when she opened the door, but her face turned completely to a nervous one when she saw who’s standing in front of her.

 

“Hey yuri, how are you doing?” said tayeon this time softly, knowing that yuri’s so damn angry right now.

 

Instead of answering the short girl, yuri opened the door  widely and pushed taeyeon, so she’s now inside the apartment.

 

“Where’s my girl?” asked yuri while looking for Jessica inside the apartment.

 

“Oh god yuri, why you pushed my taetae, are you drunk or something?” yelled the mushroom and went to help her girlfriend to stand up.

 

“Yes I am drunk, so can you please tell me where’s Jessica?” yelled yuri who's losing her cool.

 

“Okey, calm down, and stop yelling, cause you’ll wake her with your loud voice” said the redhear while her girlfriend hair.

 

“Is she sleeping?” this time yuri lowered her voice, not wanting to disturb her princess beautiful sleep.

 

“Yes, she was crying the whole day worrying about you, then she got tired and slept”

 

“Where’s she?” asked the tanned girl.

 

“She’s in my room, don’t disturb her, she’s so tired right now” pleaded tiffany.

 

“I am not going to disturb her, I just wanna see her” responded the black pearl with puppy eyes trying to convince tiffany so she’ll let her see her princess.

 

“okey, but don’t make strange noised, I really need to sleep peacefully with my taetae” smirked tiffany.

 

“Ok, I promise” smiled yuri before heading to tiffany’s room where her princess’s sleeping.

 

“Hey yuri, wait, change first your shirt cause you stink with alcohol smell” said taeyeon handing one of her shirts to yuri.

 

“Oh taeyeon, thank you so much” said yuri and tried to hug taeyeon but the latter pushed her while closing her nose.

 

“Just go change, you really smell so bad”

 

Yuri smiled then went to change her shirt; she’s now ready to see her princess.

 

Inside tiffany’s room

 

Yuri opened and closed the door slowly; she doesn’t want to wake the tired Jessica.

 

With every step yuri take closer to the bad, she felt the smile on her face getting bigger and bigger while she didn’t take her eyes from the sleeping beauty.

 

Yuri sneaked under the blanket beside Jessica, she wrapped her arms around the princess waist and pulled her closer.She looked at jessica’s face and felt a knife tearing her heart when she saw the tears that still flowing from jessica’s eyes even when she’s sleeping.

 

Yuri wiped the tears from the princess’s red cheeks, while her own tears start to form.

 

“I am sorry baby I made you cry” whispered yuri and then put soft kisses all over the princess’s face.

 

“you are so beautiful and addicting” murmured yuri between her kisses.

 

Jessica felt something bothering her on her face, something that disturbs her beautiful sleep.

 

She opened her eyes and found the girl who’s taking her breath away smiling at her.

 

“Hey beautiful” whispered yuri while brushing the unwanted hair from jessica’s face.

 

“Am I dreaming?” said Jessica loudly thinking that she’s talking to herself, but the black pearl clearly heard her.

 

“You are not dreaming princess, do you want me to prove it to you?” Yuri touched the side of jessica’s face with her hand and leaned slightly to kiss her lips, they were full and luscious and felt so good against her owns.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around yuri’s neck and pulled her closer.and the latter get surprised when she felt Jessica biting her lips asking for entrance and without hesitation she let her tongue collide with jessica’s.

 

Yuri is pressed right up against Jessica and the latter hands dance upon the tanned girl’s muscular back and shoulder, sliding down to her fantastically sculptured , while her crotch grinding against yuri’s front.

 

The black pearl was the one who broke the hot kiss and stared at jessica’s beautiful orbs, breathing upon her face.

 

“I love you” those words that came from yuri’s mouth caused jessuca’s eyes to start producing tears again.

 

“I am sorry I hurt you” whispered the crying princess.

 

“Shhhhh, I don’t want to see my baby’s tears anymore, I don’t want her to say sorry anymore, I just want her to give me the chance so I’ll love her enough” whispered yuri smiling and reached to jessica’s hand to kiss it.

 

Jessica then saw yuri’s right hand and found so many bruises on it, she sit up from her laying position and reached to yuri’s hand to take a look at it.

 

“Oh god yul, your hand is still bleeding, does it hurt?” asked the worried Jessica not looking at yuri’s face cause she’s focusing on her hand.

 

“No” said yuri and reached to jessica’s chin to lift it so they are now face to face.

 

“As long as this one is fine, then every other part of my body is fine” whispered yuri pointing at her heart.

 

Jessica smiled hearing those words and leaned to yuri’s chest and put soft kisses on it near her heart, she then turned her attention to the injured hand and plant wet kisses on each bruise.

 

Yuri’s heart is jumping wildly right now, nothing else matter to her at this moment, all she want is to spend every moment of her life with her princess.but something surprised her again when she felt Jessica trying to stand up from the bed.

 

“Where are you going?” asked yuri while reaching to jessica’s wrist to stop her from going away

 

“I’ll just get some medicines and warm water to clean your hand” responded the princess.

 

“No, just stay here with me, and put some of your magic kisses on my hand, I am sure it will heal soon” said yuri grinning while pulling Jessica to sit beside her on the bed.

 

“Stupid” whispered the princess.

 

“I know” smiled yuri and leaned again to capture jessica’s lips but the latter stopped her.

 

“You smell alcohol” Jessica said while sniffing yuri.

 

“Oh yeah, I just drank some glasses” responded the tanned girl trying to avoid jessica’s eyes.

 

“And why?” asked the princess lifting her eyebrows.

 

“It’s better to put my anger on alcohol than something else” 

 

Jessica then reached to yuri’s chin and lift it so she’s now looking straightly at yuri’s eyes.

 

“I don’t want you to get drunk again, I wanna be your shelter when you are sad or angry, or cause the alcohol is more addicting and better than me?” whispered Jessica pouting.

 

“I prefer you as my sweet drug” yuri then leaned again to capture the princess’s lips and this time she succeed.

 

Yuri lay on her back pulling Jessica with her not trying to break the passionate kiss.

 

“I missed…” jassica started to say but yuri’s lips claimed hers again, both of them gasping at the contact, their lips parted and their tongues met eagerly.

 

Yuri slipped one hand into jessica’s soft hair and the other around her body to pull her more closer, they held nothing back with their lips and roaming hands, and they both felt an overwhelming feeling with every of the other’s tongue. Their longing was mutual.

 

Yuri cupped jessica’s and drew her closer as she whimpered into her lips “ I love youuu”

 

The tanned girl felt that her princess is tired because of what happened this day, so instead of continuing their hot session, she chooses to break the kiss.

 

Jessica groaned when she felt the emptiness on her lips.

 

“Whhhyyy?” she said whining.

 

“Let’s sleep princess, I know you are tired” responded yuri while the pouting girl’s cheek.

 

“But I missed you and I really want you” said the cute princess puffing her cheeks.

 

“I want you too sicababy, but don’t forget that we’re in tiffany’s apartment and on her bed , and I don’t want them to hear us while we make love” said yuri smirking, and Jessica clearly blushed with those words.

 

“Okey” said the princess and went to lay beside yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

“About donghae…” Jessica tried to explain what happened between her and donghae but yuri stopped her putting her finger on jessica’s lips.

 

“Shhh don’t talk about him, I know what happened, let’s just enjoy this moment okey?”

 

Without answering Jessica just nodded.

 

“Don’t ever leave me or ignore me again princess” whispered the tanned girl while puling Jessica to lay on her chest.

 

“How can I leave you again when every step away from you feel like living in hell”

 

“My princess’s cheesy too” said yuri grinning and received a hard slap on her chest from the pouting princess.

 

“You are not romantic”

 

“Ok, I am sorry, I was just joking my beautiful cheese ball” smiled yuri.

 

“Let’s sleep soebang, I am so tired and sleepy” said the princess whining.

 

“Good night princess, I promise tomorrow will be a better day, just don’t leave my side ever again, okey?” yuri stopped her words when she heard jessica’s cute snoring.

 

 

“I love you my sleepy head”

 

                                                                           ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers, i really missed you guys so much

i think i'll stop the drama for now and i'll let you guys enjoy some of yulsic sweet and hot moments.

So maybe in the next chapter you'll read about jessica's first time with yuri, 

i promise it will be HOT wink

And yeah, sorry for my grammar midtakes