Chapter 28: Empty

More than words

Please read the note in the end of the chapter :)

 

                                                                   --------------------------------------------------

 

The other side ( The US )

 

"Oh god Sam, stop it, Dad may see us» Whined Alice, she tried her best not to let a loud moan escape . Her fiancé is already nibbling her neck.

 

"The blame on you, you are so y to resist" he mumbled between each kiss.

 

Alice used all her force and turned both of them around; she's now on top of the shocked guy.

 

He held her waist and brings her closer to him.

 

"I love it when you take control, my aggressive y girl" he smirked, biting his bottom lips at the sight of the y girl hovering him.

 

She was about to close the gap between their lips when they heard a sudden voice interrupting them.

 

 

"Ahem, ahem, young man and young lady, what you think you are doing on the couch of my living room??" the voice was loud and husky, seems like a voice of an old man.

 

The two lovers immediately let go of each other, they didn't even look at the person who witnessed what they were doing.

 

They both were hanging their heads low, because of embarrassment. You can even see the sweat forming on Sam's forehead.

 

"I am sorry uncle" he said not daring to lift his head.

Alice just kept silent, she too felt soooo shy.

 

Then suddenly they heard a loud laugh

 

 

 

"Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahah, oh god, hahahahah, you should look at yourselves guys, you were like scared puppies, hahahhaha"

 

Alice and Sam both lifted their head to find a laughing Jack in front of them. He was red because of so much laughing.

 

And finally it hit them.

He tricked the two lovers.

 

They looked at him angrily, and then they turned their gaze towards each other.

 

"Let's get our revenge" said Sam, and Alice responded with a wink.

 

They got up from the couch; Sam headed directly to the still laughing Jack and lifted him from the floor. He wasn't heavy at all.

 

"Oh no no no, Sam put me down what are you doing" squealed jack.

 

Alice just kept silent watching her playfull fiancé with her dear brother.

 

Sam threw Jack on the couch, and signaled Alice to start their revenge.

 

"Let's attack him» they said in unison.

 

Alice hovered on top of Jack straddling his waist while Sam grabbed his wrist stopping him from struggling.

 

And they started it.

 

"Oh no , oh no, please please please, not there Alice, it really tickles, oh no hahahahahahahahah, stop stop stop, i won't repeat it again I swear" He kept yelling hoping to stop the two attackers from tickling him.

 

But they didn't grant his wish, they enjoyed seeing Jack so vulnerable like this.

 

And then again they suddenly heard another cough. And this time it was sure from their Dad, Mr Song.

 

“Cough, cough”

 

They immediately stopped their play. Alice went off Jack, Sam stood straightly. All of them felt so nervous.

 

"We're sorry to disturb you uncle" said Sam bowing.

"Sorry Dad" Alice and Jack said in unison.

 

Silent

 

 Silent

 

Silent.

 

"What you think you are doing young Men and young lady, screaming so loud like this" He said sternly with his husky strong voice. Wearing a straight cold face.

 

"He's the one who tricked us earlier" said Alice whining while pointing at Jack direction.

 

"Me?? Seriously Alice" responded Jack pointing at himself.

 

Sam just nodded at his fiancé’s words.

 

"Really??" Asked Mr Song, his voice suddenly turned soft.

 

"I swear dad" said Alice pouting.

 

"Then let's attack him and get a revenge" Said Mr Song playfully.

 

The three young people on the room looked at him weirdly.

 

"No one hurt my precious girl" he said towards Alice, and the latter smiled widely. She went towards her father and stood beside him holding his arm.

 

All of sudden, the three eyes turned to Jack.

 

"Guys NOOOOOOOOOO, pleaseeeeeee.........." He couldn't finish his words, when the three crazy people pounced on him, every one of them tickled a part of jack's body.

 

"Oh hahahah oh no no no, Muuuuuuuum help, hahahahahah, stop stop" He screamed.

 

 

"Oh GOD, why do I have to deal with four crazy people in this house" Said a woman who appeared in the scene suddenly.

 

Then again the living room turned cold and silent.

 

The old Woman went towards her husband and grabbed him by his ear.

 

"Ouch ouch honey, no no, it really hurts, I swear I won't repeat that again" Said Ms Song.

 

"You are always saying this, but every time you turned to a kid with this young people, Am I marrying a kid???" she asked disappointedly.

 

"I just wanted to talk to Alice when I found them all having fun, then I said, why not have some fun too" He explained pouting.

 

"Aish , please god help me to deal with those kids" she said looking at the four other people in the living room.

 

The three young people just chuckled looking at the old couple.

 

Then all of sudden

 

"Alice, I need you in my study room NOW" Mr Song suddenly turned to a stern man.

 

They just looked at him in disbelieve.

 

"We have a bipolar father" Alice and Jack said at the same time.

 

"I need to go now, or he will start yelling my name" Said Alice looking at Sam.

 

"I'll be waiting for you baby" he replayed with a big smile on his face.

 

"Love youuuuu" That was Sam.

 

Inside Mr Song's room

 

"Just come in, the door is unlocked" said Mr Song the moment he heard knocking on his door.

 

Alice entered the room nervously. It felt cold and scary inside the room.

 

She sat at a chair facing her father.

 

He was looking at some files, but when he felt that his daughter is now sitting across him, he looked at her.

 

"Where were you last night?" He asked sternly lifting his eyebrows.

 

She played with her fingers nervously; the sweat is already forming in her palms.

 

"I w...was with S...sam" she responded stuttering.

 

"And why are you stuttering, Young lady?" he asked again but this time with small smile on his face.

 

"I swear nothing happend dad , we were ju...." she tried to explain, but the moment she lifted her head and found her father laughing silently, she felt so embarrassed.

 

"Oh god, why all of you love to trick me" she said pouting, then reached to her father and slapped him playfully on his shoulder. He just laughed.

 

"Daaaaaaad" she said whining.

 

"Ok ok, my precious girl, I was just having fun with you, I know that Sam loves you so much, and he will never hurt you or make you sad"

 

"I know" responded Alice shyly.

 

"So now, back to work, you were doing a very good job this last year, and I am really proud of my girl" he said feeling proud of his daughter.

 

She showed a big smile. Even you can see clearly her white teeth.

 

"I'll try even harder in the future Dad" she said confidently.


"I know Alice, but I need you to try your best in something more important"

 

"What is it dad?" she asked curiously.

 

"My friend from Korea will send his daughter to take over his company here in the US, and that means that she'll work with us in the company. And  As you know, me and her father Mr Kwon are business partners"

 

"And what concerns me in all this?" she asked seriously, she didn't know what her father wanted her to do exactly.

 

"You'll be her assistant, she'll come in a week, and you'll take care of her while she's staying here in the US, after all she's my best friend's daughter" He said hoping for Alice to agree on this.

 

"But Dad, is that mean I won't be working with Sam anymore, and THAT mean that I won’t be spending more time with him" she said whining. She looks like if she's about to cry, But it was just an act.

 

Mr Song already knows his daughter’s old acts.

 

"Come on, don't use those acts on me, I know you too well precious girl, work is work" he said with a cold face.

 

"What about an Aegooo" She asked hopefully.

 

"No way, it won't work on me this time. now now, go Take a shower so we'll have our dinner, I am feeling hungry" he said while covering his nose acting disgusted.

 

"You are so meaaaaaaan dad, but I love youuu" she said smiling then went towards her dad and gave him one kiss on each cheek. She then headed towards the door leaving her father alone smiling like an idiot.

 

"I love you too my precious girl, you brightened our lives the moment you entered it" he said sincerely.

 

Alice's POV

 

Aiiiiiiiish, taking care of a girl from Korea??? seriously dad.

 

I need to talk to my handsome guy now. I miss him already.

 

I headed directly towards the living room, where my fiancé was talking with my crazy brother.

 

The moment he saw me coming towards him, he immediately stood up and reached towards my direction. aisssssh what a gentleman.

 

"Baby are you okey?" he asked worriedly while my cheeks and I immediately leaned to his soft touch.

 

"I won't be seeing you so much from next week on" I said pouting. And he frowns.

 

"Why sweetheart?" he asked again, his eyes never left mine.

 

"Our business partner from Korea will be coming next week, and dad asked me to be her assistant, so that means I’ll be by her side the whooooole day" Till now I can't cope with this idea. I just feel a strange feeling about all this.

 

"Ouuuh, my baby wants to stay with me all the time, such a romantic fiancée i have" He said playfully. and without hesitation I pinched him hard on the arm.

 

"Ouuuch, My aggressive girl" he said teasingly. Then out of nowhere, he lifted me from the floor and started spinning me around.

 

"Yeaaah Sam put me down, it's not funny, Sam noo, baby pleaaaase" i squealed with my dolphin scream. But it didn't bother him. He just stopped spinning me, but I am still in his secured strong arms.

 

"Me too baby I’ll miss speeding time with you, but as you know its work. And i promise I’ll try my best to have you beside me, and beside you can spend the nights at my house" he said softly, his calm husky voice never failed to calm me down.

 

I looked at him and smiled as a respond.

 

"Guys please, cut the cheesy lines, I am about to puke" yelled Jack, but we didn't give a damn about him.

 

He gave up and left us alone in the living room

 

Sam leaned towards me and captured my lips in sweet soft kiss. His lips are so warm and addicting.

 

He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

 

"I love you princess"

 

The moment he said those words I felt a sudden pain in my chest, my heart clenched tightly.

 

With a harsh move, I freed myself from his arms, and tried to head upstairs towards my room.

 

But he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

 

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to say that" he said frowning.

 

But I didn't smile, I just kept my cold face, and I don't know why I reacted like this.

 

"I already told you that I hate you calling me that, but you still use that nickname, are you DUMB" I yelled angrily, I swear I don't know what got into me.

 

"I swear i didn't mean it honey, it just spilled out my mouth, I am stupid and dumb, but please baby forgive me" he pleaded; I can see a sparkle in his eyes. Is he about to cry?

 

"I am sorry I overreacted, I am just tired, and I need time alone to relax, can you free my wrist now, you are hurting me" I said still with a cold face.

 

He immediately free my hand, and looked at me apologetically.

 

"I am sorry, you'll spend the night with me, right??" he offered.

 

"NO, I wanna be alone tonight, I’ll call you later" I said not daring to look at his eyes.

 

He looked hurt and disappointed.

 

"I'll wait for you baby, I love you" he said with his head hanging low, before finally leaving me.

 

Without waiting, I went straightly to my room.

 

I laid on my bed and out of my control my tears starts falling.

 

This isn't happening again.

 

I clenched to my chest tightly. A wave of hurt and pain overcomes my whole body.

 

Is it just because of Sam calling me as a 'princess'

 

What's wrong with that word?

 

Why I acted so harshly on him. He wasn't in fault.

 

After calming my emotions down, I whipped my tears, and positioned myself comfortably on my bed.

 

Now I felt sorry because what I did to him.

 

He's such a nice sweet guy, he's always treating me like a queen.

 

He never gets tired of telling me how much he loves me. But I never had the want to say that I love him back.

 

It's just hard for me to say those three words to him, and I have no idea why.

 

Yes, we made out a lot; we never get our hands off each other.

 

But NO...

 

 

 

 

 

We NEVER had .

 

He tried so many times to cross that line, but every time I stopped him.

 

I just don't feel like crossing that line with him.

 

I know this may sound stupid and crazy, but every time he tried to be intimate with me, I feel like I am cheating on someone.

 

This is crazy, right?

 

I know that he's suffering with me like this, knowing that he is a guy, and it’s normal for him to have needs that have to be satisfied.

 

But I just can't offer my whole to him. It feels like if my body is owned by someone else.

 

I may look happy and enjoying my life with my family and fiancé, but there's always this part of me that feels so empty. And till now nothing could fill that part.

 

A part of me is missing, and I don't know where is it.

 

My heart is craving crazily for someone but I don't know who.

 

I hate staying alone by myself, I feel sad and depressed. That’s why I try my hardest to spend every moment of my time with my family or Sam. At least they can make me forget the emptiness I am feeling.

 

I reached to the ring on my neck and it softly.

 

That's my way to erase the pain I am feeling. the words inside the ring

 

And it works like magic on me, the ring makes me calm and relaxed, that's why I never took it off my neck. It’s just like a part of me.

 

Aiiiiiish

 

I can't wait to see that girl from Korea; I hope it will be fun working with her.

 

Why I feel a sudden enthusiasm towards her.

 

That's weird.

 

                                                       ------------------------------------------------------

 

I wanna make something clear

This story is a YULSIC Love story, so the ending will absolutely be about The Yulsic couple, but i am not sure if it's a happy ending or a SAD ending .

Hihihihihi

Just kidding my lovely readers, i promise it will be a happy ending.

I know it's hard to take this drama, but just bear with it a little more.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you are confused about something in the story. I am always here for my lovely readers's questions and requests

Love uuuuuuuuu <3