Chapter2: meet the Kwon

More than words

Like every day i woke up with the loud voices of my brother who's trying to sneack out of the house and my precious mother giving him the 101 advices to stay at home so his bruises will heal soon, the only exception is that today is the first day of school this year.

Heel yeah, before i forget, I am the black pearl and the sweet kkabyul, so for stoping u guys from thinking that i am  full of myself i'll just say that i am the Kwon yuri and the rest you already know about it guys ;)

I put my school uniform on and head downstairs to great my family good morning and have my precious breakfast.

"Muuuuuuuum, where is my ma juice" i said to my mother whining when i didn't found my lovely juice on the table

"Yeah yuri you don't have to whine and yell like this, i am preparing it right now for you honey"

"Hihihi, thank you mum" I said grining

"Hi my precious kkabyul get ready soon and eat your breakfast so i'll take you to school on my way"dad said

"Ok daddy" i said after kissing him on the cheek

                                                                        ---------------------------

After a ride full of jokes and silly words and laughing nonestop with my dad, I finally arrive at my school.

"Bye sweety, till after school and i'll be here again waiting for you princess" Daddy's talking

"Yeah dad, you know i dislike this word"

"why princess, don't you know that you are a princess, my precious and lovely girly princess, sooo cuuuuuuute"

"pffffffff, whatever, I'll be heading now i don't want to be late and for your information daddy you are so annoying"

                                                                      -----------------------

Finally i am now in my classroom talking and joking with my friends  while waiting for the teacher to come. and then the teacher has come and we begin our first periode.

after 10 min of listening to our teacher who is trying  to expalin the program of this year, and then we heard a knock on the door, i think somene is in trouble cause specially this teacher doesn't like the people who are late and most of all in the first day of school, i am smelling something fishy today 'hihihi' my devil's mind laughing.

Oh my godness, am i still dreaming in my sleep or what, cause right now i swear to u guys that an angel is standing on the classroom door talking to the teacher, i was drooling when the angel talk trying to present herself and again i swear that i'll jump of the rooftop of a skyscraper if someone said that her voice isn't overwhelming. ;)

My thougts interrupted when i heard the teacher calling my name, please wake me up, cause the beautiful and the sweet and amazing teacher tell jessica to sit next to me, NOW i am shure that i am not on the earth anymore, i am in heaven.

The whole periode i tried to concentrate but how can you do this when you have next to you  an overwhelming sight, should i start witht her brown long hair, or with her perfect nose, or we'll just take it to the end and stare at her pinky lips that i assure to you guys that you'll be drooling over and over again if you kept looking at them. I know i know that i sound now like a ert freak person but seriously this is the least i can say about this angel.

after the first period end, i tried to pack my books on my bag quickly, so i'll have time to ask jessica to have lunch with me and maybe if we have some time rest i'll take her around school and maybe we'll be friends, :D

I turn around to ask jessica to wait for me so we'll have lunch together, but for my dissapointement i didn't found her, i think the god already want his angel back so he take her to heaven again ' stop you cheesy brat' now my mind's thinking, thank god i still have a brain,

then i look around and found her just few steps away from me trying to go out, then quickly i went after her and grab her wrist ' sooo soft' , and before i tried to turn her around she was already staring at me with a killer glare maybe trying to scare me, but noooo not with the kwon.

Wait up buddy, is she trying to slap me or something cause her lovely hand is flying on the air and i really think that her hand's destination is my face ' omo' :O

There is two words call balance and gravity,so if you lost your balance you'll absolutly drop on the floor beacuse of gravity ' hihihi so genius ' and because of this theory of mine jessica lost her balance and was about to kick her head with the floor, and because i am a gentel person and i'll never let an angel be hurt i take the risk, and my poor back and head are the two whom get kicked by the hard floor.

'ouch, this really hurt', i tried to open my eyes to see if the angel is safe in my warm arms :P, why the human being have to blink every now and then, the sight in front of me will definetelly make you want your eyes to stay wide open, so you'll not waste any second not memorizing by this gorgeous angel, Ok maybe you'll say guys that i am overreacting but seriously you should be in my place to understand me, ' no no no no not underneath jessica of course, i'll never let anyone be in this place but me ;), i'll work hard on that'.

"what are you doing here above me, aren't you suppose to be in heaven, are they finally allowing the angels to fall from the sky, am i bahaveing good with my family and teachers so God wantes to treat me so it send an breathtaking angel to fall above me, i don't think you are a normal human being sooyeon"i said what i am feeling in my heart, i just converse it to words spoken by my tongue.

"sorry, if i hurted you, but i really wanna get up but if u take your hands off my it'll be more easier to end this awkward situation" jessica said with a shy smile.

"ah, oh, yeah,but, of course, i am sorry" i sutter while trying to help the new student to get up.

"thank you"jessica said                                                                   

"oh no problem, and i am really sorry, i was the reason for you getting hurt, i was just trying to stop you and ask you to have lunch with me if it wouldn't bother you"i said trying not to look awkward

"no, no i am the one who should be sorry, i think i'm the one who hurt u not the other way around , sorry again"

"if what i just felt before called hurt, i'll pray to god everyday to be hurt over and over again by you princess" oh god what did i just say, she will definetly freak out.

"it'll be nice to have lunch with u 'yuri' righ?" she said with a hint of blush on her cute cheeks.

"yeah, kwon yuri, u can call whatever you want as much as it would be easier for you princess"

"thank you"

And then we head to the school restaurant, and not to forget that on our way there we were holding hands, hihihi. that was faaaaaaaaaaaaast

"here, just set here and i'll go to get what we need"

as i was turning around i feel jessica grabing my hand and saying

"no you don't have to, i think everything we'll need is in my bag, we can share if you want, just stay here with me " seriously did she just asked me no to walk away from her, so she's really enjoying my company hihihi.

after we had our first lunch together 'of course it'll be mooooore lunches after' i take jessica around the school so she'll be familiar with this new place for her, while we were walking she was a little bit ' no i think a lot'  silent, cause she won't talk if i didn't ask her some lame questions, and by those questions i knew that she's new here in this city and she came with her family from the US because of her fathers work.

I really enjoyed talking to her, i just have this strange feeling inside me telling me that this angel is broken and need someone to heal and protect her and be by her side, it would be sooo amzing if we became friends.

"can we be friends"seriously yuri, this question is out of guard, and stupid this is  your first day with her, i am sure you'll definetly freak her out, so don't be shock if she just run away from u sreaming ' please help me from this weird person'.

"i don't know but i'll see if you deserve to be my friend" :O

'Am i asking for a job or something, but okey i'll wait and try hard if that what she want.

"Ok princess i'll try hard to gain your friendship"

"The first thing you should try with, is to stop calling me princess, you don't have the right to, just my close persons are allowing to do so, and beside it's annoying from you"the annoying princess said, she's really bipolair

"I can't promise you that, cause what is my heart feeling i will spell it, and i don't like peope ordering me what to say" good job stupid you'll absolutly be her bestfried with your stupid talk.

"so why not end it from here, i don't want u to get tired after it'll be hard for you"

"so you are worrying about me! it's a good start, And NO i'll not stop, i'll never stop to get closer to you and be your friend, and princess i think we should head to our classes cause the time won't stop while we're talking so we're late" i said before kissing her on the cheek and drag her with me to our next period, and guys i know that she's dumbfounded by my sudden kiss, but for ur information they call it yuri's effect ;)

                                                                 ------------------------------

After the tired periods, finally the first day of school ended and i am now going out school with jessica by my side

"yeah stupid, you don't have to hold my hand, i know my way"

"sorry princess i thought you didn't, but even so i'll still hold your hand, they are so warm, even if you look soooo cold" i said meronging her

"pfffff" it's all she said, looking annoyed.

"so princes is there anybody will be waiting for you" i asked her

" none of your buisiness" :O

"Ok" was all i said, and with that i sit on the nearer bench with her and the silence filling the air again, ' she's so stubborn, why she doesn't want to open up to me, she was nice first and then she became sooooo stubborn' my thought get cut off when  a man was  coming near jessica, i stand up  between the man and jessica starring at him with a blank expression ' i think he's scared, hihihi'

"what do you want" i said trying to act old

" i want my daughter" the man's said

"huh"

"yeah stupid yuri, he is my father"jessica said

'hell yeah, that's why he looks like her, or the other way around, agree with u princess really stupid'

" sorry i thought you are a stranger trying to kidnap the princess,  i mean jessica" :O seriously

"hahaha, you are so cute kiddo" the man's said trying to punch my cheeks

'hfffff, i don't like it when people treating me like a little kid, even if i am'

"so you are my jessic's first friend" Mr jung said

"NO" who's is talking, hell yeah it's the famous stubborn jessica.

"not yet sir, but on my way there" i said

"so my little princess is using her stubborness with u too kiddo"

"yeah dad, let's go home already"jessica said drgging her dad away to their car

" at least say goodbye to your new cute friend"

"she's not my friend dad, at least not yet"jessica said

'did i hear the last sentence right, so i have a chance'

"yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" i said jumping, while the others looking at me awkwardly, cause i know i am looking weird :O