Chapter 22: A hidden goodbye

More than words

Sorry for my bad english

                                                           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, near the beach

 

"Look, this is our last chance, don't screw it again"

"Don't worry; I’ll make our efforts worth it"

 

At the beach

 

There was a couple locked in each other embrace tightly, admiring the beautiful scenery in front of them.

Then one of the couple phone begin ringing.

A coming message affiched on jessica's phone's screen.

She opened the text message and read it.

'Good morning jessie, congrat about the ring and proposal, and don't ask me how did I know, I have my ways, wink

Look, please pretty pretty pretty please , I need your help in something, can you come to the shop near the hotel, I’ll take just some minutes of your time , love uuuuu'

After reading the message, jessica formed a pout on her face, then she turned her attention to her fiancé.

"Who was that?" asked yuri while jessica's bare arms.

"Babe, tiff needs my help on something, she asked me to meet her in the shop near the hotel, but I don't wanna go, just wanna stay with you" jessica said sadly, she felt a strange feeling again in her chest. Like if she let yuri now, she'll never meet her again.

"Aegoo, me too princess don't want you away from my arms, but as you said she needs your help, just go and I’ll be staying here waiting for you" yuri tried to soothe her princess.

jessica leaned to yuri's face and planted a soft sweet kiss on her lips.

yuri tried to break the kiss but jessica didn’t allow her.

"No, kiss me longer" commanded the princess, and without hesitation yuri granted her wish. She secured her lover's in her embrace.

jessica let her tongue brush against yuri's lips asking for an entrance, and in a few moments their tongues collided happily together.

After a long passionate session of kissing, jessica finally broke the kiss, and filled her lungs with oxygen. It was a breathtaking kiss.

"Don't go anywhere, just stay here okey" said jessica looking lovingly into yuri's eyes.

"I'll go nowhere, I’ll just take a nap and stay here waiting for you, but don't be late, I’ll miss you" yuri's smile never left her face while saying this words.

"Okey, last kiss before I go" said jessica and leaned to capture yuri's lips but the later stopped her.

"Not our last kiss, we'll kiss more and more after you come back to me" said yuri frowning, she just hated the words jessica said, she doesn't want this kiss to be the last.

Without uttering another word, they both moved to each other face and savored another passionate goodbye kiss.

"Love you" murmured the both of them between the kisses
Jessica then let go of yuri, and stood up.

She smiled and sent a flying kiss to her fiancé before she finally head to the place of the meeting with tiffany.

'Why do I feel like this is a goodbye? Why do I feel like I will never see her again? This feelings hurt so much' without realizing, jessica's tears fall down her cheeks.

"Aiiiiish, i'll go give her a one more kiss then I’ll meet tiffany" said jessica before changing her direction heading again to her fiancé’s direction.

 

No one's POV

 

There were two figures watching intensely the yulsic couple’s interaction.

The smile on their faces grew wider when they saw jessica left yuri and went somewhere away.

"That's our chance, don't screw it"

"Don't worry, I promise they won't be with each other from tonight" one of them said smirking. She then went straightly to Yuri’s direction

Yuri closed her eyes trying to take a small nap,

 she didn't know that there's a smirking girl approaching her slowly.

All of sudden, she felt a weight on top her, there's absolutely someone hovering her.

Without opening her eyes, yuri's face formed a smile

'Did she miss me alreadyyy, hihihi, my lovely fiancée can't stay away from me for a second' thought yuri to herself.

She then felt a warm soft lips pressing against hers.

She responded to the kiss immediately, she even held the girls above her by her waist.

But then there was something strange, she smelt a different scent, it's not the scent that she loved the most.

Finally, it hit her, but unfortunately it was too late.

She opened her eyes surprisingly to find huyna looking back at her with a big smirk on her face.

Not away from them, there was a crying girl who watched the whole scene from the start, she tried not to believe her eyes, but the hurt in her heart produced a sudden rage of anger and hate.

She clenched tightly her fists, when she felt a cold metal on her finger.

She looked down at her hand to see her lover's ring.

The moment she saw the ring, memories of last night promises appeared in her head.

'I promise that I’ll only love jessica jung my only princess'

She couldn't control her tears anymore, without second thought; she turned around and ran away from the heart breaking scene.

On the other side, there was also a tall girl watching Jessica’s every movement intensely, and when she saw her ran away, she followed her immediately.

'That's my chance'

 

Back to yuri and huyna

 

After realizing who was kissing her, yuri immediately puched huyna away from her, and that caused the later to drop hardly on the sands.

"Ouuuuch, yeaaah, why so violent" screamed huyna while rubbing her sore .

Before answering huyna, yuri turned to all directions to check if there's someone watched the kissing scene, and she let a sound of relief when she found no one.

'Thank god, sica is not around, or else it would be a big misunderstanding' thought yuri, then she wore a cold angry face, and turned her attention to the girl who's trying to cause her trouble.

"What the you were trying to do again, can't you understand that I don't want you near me or jessica, What's in your ing mind" yelled yuri without approaching huyna, she's afraid her princess will come and see them close again.

Huyna got up and tried to reach yuri's face with her hands.

yuri backed away from her.

"Don't approach me, just stay away, I don't want another misunderstanding with my FIANCEE" She said forcing the word fiancée.

"What? Fiancée?" huyna eyes widened.

"Yes my fiancée, that's why there's no chance for you to be with me"

"I don't mind if you are engaged, I don't mind being the second girl in your life, jessica will never know"

"Can't you understand, I LOVE JESSICA, and I will never cheat on her, please huyna don't cause trouble to me, we can be friends, but will never be lovers" yuri tried calmly to convince huyna to stay away from her .

The seriousness of yuri's words, forced huyna to have a second thought about her plans with sooyoung.

It really seems that yuri is so in love with jessica.

"Look, I am sorry I can't love you back, but it's something I can't control, my heart and everything in me is in love with jessica, and my life will be a disaster if she break up with me, it will kill me inside, Please understand my words" yuri said trying to block her tears, she doesn't want huyna to see her crying.

'I never knew that the famous Kwon yuri could be this weak just because of a girl' thought huyna.

They kept silent for few moments, before huyna offered her hand to yuri asking for a handshake.

Yuri lifted her eyebrows, so many thoughts running in her mind right now.

"Come on shake my hand, let's be friends" said huyna forming a smile on her lips.

"Really?" yuri asked, she felt surprised of huyna's sudden change of behavior.

"Come on, my hand hurt" said huyna again, still smiling, and yuri immediately shacked hand with her.

"I am sorry of my stupid actions, I didn't know that you are so serious about jessica, I thought that you are just fooling around with her"

"Who told you this?" asked yuri lifting her eyebrows.

'Should I tell her about my plans to break her apart from jessica? should I tell her that her best buddy sooyoung is the one who's helping me in this? no no no' thougt huyna.

"No, I am just saying, don't mind me, any way, congratulations about the engagement"

"Thank you, But are you sure you'll never try to..; , you know it's just strange, just earlier you were kissing and trying to take me to bed with you, and now you are congratulating me for my engagement, can I really trust you" asked yuri seriously, feeling insecure of huyna's bipolarity.

"hahaha, don't worry, I am not the kind of person who will force itself on someone who doesn't want me back, especially if that someone is so in love with another girl, don't worry, I promise" responded huyna; the sincerity obvious in her face.

'I’ll let you go handsome, even it will be hard , but I wish you'll be happy with your girl' thought huyna.

"Thank you my new friend" said yuri smiling.

"I'll go now, your princess will come back soon, I don't want to cause you another misunderstanding." said huyna before she leaned to yuri's face and put a quick peck on her cheek.

After the sudden kiss, huyna ran away laughing, leaving the shocked yuri.

"I promise, no more kisses again, take care my handsome friend" yelled huyna

Yuri touched her cheek and sighed.

"Aiiiiish this girl, she'll be the death of me" said yuri smiling.

 

The other side.

 

"Hey sica wait"

A girl was running with tears filling her eyes, but when she heard someone’s calling her she stopped.

Jessica turned around to find a sweaty tall girl coming towards her.

She immediately wiped her tears.

"Aiiish, I didn't know you can run that fast" said sooyoung out of breath.

"Sorry I didn't hear you calling me" jessica tried her best to hide her sad voice, she doesn't want to involve sooyoung in her problem.

"No problem, Aegooo sica, why are you crying, come here" sooyoung used her hands to wipe jessica's tears.

"Can you hug me?" asked jessica, she just felt insecure, and she needs someone to distract her from the pain she felt in her heart.

"Of course, come here" without hesitation, sooyoung held jessica in a tight warm hug.

They kept standing at the same spot, hugging each other, for more than 5 min.

"Let's go sit there princess, you look tired" pointed sooyoung to the bench near them.

Jessica nodded her head, and followed sooyoung, while still hugging her arm.

'She's so warm' thought jessica.

"Let's set here princess" said sooyoung while jessica's arm.

'it feels so good having her so close to me' sooyoung thoughts.

After setting down, and feeling that the princess is comfortable, sooyoung thought that it is the best time to start a conversation.

"So sica, why you were crying, if there's someone who hurt you, i swear I’ll throw him from the highest building ever, no one dare to hurt the fragile lovely princess" said sooyoung playfully. She's trying to make jessica smile, and she succeeded.

A wide smile formed on jessica's lips, hearing the tallest girl words.

"Yaaah, you are exaggerating with your reaction, I am just sad and dissapointed a little"

"I'll do everything for you to see you smile" said sooyoung without thinking.

"Yeaaah, you are so nice to me, it's really hard to find a friend like you, I really like you so much"

'She likes me?? woaaaa' sooyoung heart is jumping with joy.

"I really feel close and safe with you, maybe cause you are yuri's best friend, that's why" said jessica feeling sad after mentioning yuri's name.

'Yuri again, can't she forget her when she's with me'

"So, wanna talk, or you are not comfortable with me?" sooyoung cutely said, with a pout on her lips.

Jessica saw her funny face and giggled softly.

"Hihihi, I just don't wanna burden you with my problems"

"Don't worry about me, just spell it out, I have all my time for you" sooyoung flirted playfully.

jessica sighed, remembering the scene of earlier.

"I don't know, sometimes I feel insecure with yuri, she's so popular and so handsome to resist, all the girls will die to be by her side, I feel like I am not worth her love, she's so much for me" said Jessica sadly. She’s fighting her tears.

"What makes you think like that"

sooyoung reached for jessica's hand to hold it.

"Look, I know  that huyna is so in love with yuri, and I know that she's trying to seduce her everytime she saw her, I am not stupid after all"

sooyoung felt nervous all of sudden.

'I am screwed if she knows my plans with huyna'

«Yuri’s trying her hardest to resist her seduction, but I am afraid she'll surrender to her after"

She took a long breath and then she continued her talk.

"I know yuri loves me so much, and I know she's serious about me" she said while playing with the silver ring in her finger.

The memories of last night proposal appered in her mind, and she smiled widely remembering how romantic yuri was.

She's so in love with that girl.

She's hurt because she's afraid she may lose yuri to another girl better than her.

She feels like she's not enough for yuri.

All of sudden jessica looked at sooyoung and said sincerely.

"I love yuri so much, she's like the oxygen i breath, my heart is beating only for her, she's just so amazing, she never failed to make me fall in love deeper with her, That's why i can never leave her, she may hurt me without her realization, but i am only sure of one thing.." jassica stopped for a while then said.

"She loves me so much, and I trust her love"

‘Why do i feel like she's rejecting me with her words' thought sooyoung sadly.

"I promised her yesterday not to leave her side no matter what, and I’ll try my best to keep that promise"

Jessica was just pouring her feeling out to sooyoung, she never knew that sooyoung is in love with her, and that her words are hurting deeply the tall girl.

Sooyoung tried hard to keep her tears inside her eyes, but without realization, a tear escaped.

"Aegooo soo, why crying?" said jessica reaching to sooyoung's face to wipe the falling tear.

"Huh, omo, I am just touched with your words, i didn't know that your love for my best buddy is so deep" said sooyoung trying hard to hide her disappointment and sadness.

She's afraid she may break down in front of jessica, she doesn't want to look weak.

sooyoung let go of jessica's hand that she was holding, and got up.

This sudden action surprised the princess.

"Where are you going" she asked with her brows lifted.

sooyoung tried to control her voice, or it will crack easily.

She put a smile on her face and said.

"It's hot here, I’ll just go get you an ice cream, I think you'll love it right" sooyoung was just looking for a way to be alone, her tears are waiting at the edge of her eyes, And she doesn't wanna cry in front of jessica.

"Aiiish, you are so nice and caring, ok I want one too, want me to go with you" offered jessica.

"No no no, just stay here, I’ll be back soon"

Jessica got up and planted a kiss on sooyoung's cheeck, she looked at her eyes and said.

"Thank you, I really feel relieved after talking to you"

Jessica is so close to sooyoung right now, and the later is so close to a breakdown.

She hurriedly turned around and ran.

"I'll be back soon, don't go anywhere" yelled with her back facing jessica.

Jessica smiled at the dork girl and yelled.

"I want the strawberry flavor"

'Aiiiish, this girl, she's so nice, that's why she's yuri's best friend, oh yeah talking about my fiancé, i should talk to her After. Aissshhh I miss her already' thought jessica with the smile never left her face.

But she doesn't know that there's someone watching her every movement intensely.

The moment she was left alone, that person smirked widely and started walking towards jessica's direction.

'That's my chance, you'll regret what you did to me yuri, I’ll take your princess away' said that person between gritted teeth.

The moment he was standing closer to jessica he spoke.

"Hey princess, I missed you so much"

With a shocked face, jessica turned her attention to the person who just called her.

The moment she knew the voice owner, a big smile filled her face.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"That's a bad way to welcome your friend" said donghae approaching jessica.

"Haha, i am sorry, i am just surprised to see you here, i missed your presence too, so what bring you here?" jessica reached towards donghae and gave him a quick hug.

"I was stalking you" responded donghae smiling.

Jessica laughed at his words, she thought that he's joking, but she didn't know that he's saying the truth.

"So, what the princess doing here alone?"

"I was with a friend, she left to buy us ice cream, and i am waiting for her"

"Oh, it's hot today, an ice cream would be the better solution to cool down"

"yeah, i really love ice cream, so tell me, how did you find me" asked jessica looking straightly at the handsome boy.

«I am here with a friend, i was just walking by and i saw you sitting alone, i hesistated at first, but then i remembered that i wanted to talk you about something, that's why here i am sitting with you right now" smiling

"Oh, talk to me about what?" asked jessica curiously.

"i don't know, it so hot out here, can we go to another comfortable place to talk freely" offered donghae.

"But i am waiting fot sooyoung, she's will get worried if she come and don't find me here"

"Just send her a message, she'll understand"

"Is it that important to talk to me now, can't we talk another time" jessica hesitated a little.

"No princess, i really need to talk to you right now, i don't know if i'll have another chance to be with you alone, so please grant my wish" pleaded donghae

"Ok ok, let's go" jessica stood up, and donghae followed.

They kept walking, till they stooped beside a car.

"What are we doing here beside that car?" asked jessica.

"It's my car, it would be easy to reach a coffeshop using the car" offered donghae.

Jessica hesitated first, but then she agreed.

"Ok"

Donghae opened the door for her, he then went to the driver site.

'unfortunately i will not see yuri's face when she'll know that i took her princess away from her, hahaha, such a lost' thought donghae before finally starting the engine.

Jessica reached to her phone in her pocket, but she found nothing.

"Aiiiiish, i forgot my phone at the beach, beside yuri" said jessica disappointedly.

 

With sooyoung

 

After wiping her tears, and buying the ice cream, the tall girl headed straightly to the park where she left jessica.

But she got surprised when she found no one sitting on the bench where she was talking to jessica.

She curiously turned her head to all directions looking for the girl, and she stopped her eyes at the sight of jessica entering a stranger’s car.

She tried to look at the guy who was with Jessica.

'He looks so familiar'

And then it hit her. she knew who the guy with jessica, he's no other than Lee donghae.

"What is she doing with that jerk? In his car? where are they going??" asked sooyoung curiously.

And without further questions, she walked towards the car, to ask Jessica why she left her all of sudden. Or maybe stop her from going with that jerk.

But unfortunately, she was too late.

Donghae already started the engine and drove away.

She kept standing at the same spot watching the car disappearing.

She felt something bad will happen.

She shook her head, brushing away those thoughts, and started walking towards the beach direction.

"I think I’ll just eat this ice cream alone, and then swim a little to clear my mind" she said disappointedly.

'I hope she'll be fine with him.'

 

                                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello

I am posting this chapter with a cold face

I don't know where i am heading without your comments

It would be nice to leave a comment down there ( as if you don't know where :p)

A big thanks to 1Nonly_YS , you are helping me, thank you

Have fun