Chapter 40:Part2

More than words

 

 

"Is there something you want to tell me??" He asked, giving a chance to the nervous girl in front of him.

Feeling uneasy, Alice kept playing with her fingers; she lowered her head down then answered.

"No, there's nothing" She wasn't ready to tell him that she's cheating on him with her Boss, she still need time and maybe some help from the tanned girl.

Receiving the unconvincing answer from the one he loves, Sam gritted his teeth because of anger and hurt. He gave her a chance to make things right between them, but unfortunately for him she threw the chance away, carelessly.

Taking deep long breaths in and out to calm his nerves, Sam faked a smile then reached to Alice's face and lifted her chin up, so she's now facing him, His next words will absolutely slap Alice right on the face.

"Our weeding will be held after two weeks"

 

                                                                           ------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to the company ( Yuri & Jack )

 

"Sam already knows about you and Alice" Stated Jack the moment he stepped inside yuri's office.

 

"What? Me being Alice's Boss?" Asked the clueless Yuri calmly, she felt so lazy to use her mind and analyze things

 

" buddy, I mean about Alice cheating on him with you" he moved from his spot and headed to the couch where Yuri’s sitting comfortably.

 

"She's not cheating" Yuri moved to the side giving a little space for Jack to sit beside her.

 

He sat next to her, then faced her with raised eyebrows, not daring to utter a single word

 

"What?? She’s not cheating on him, she's My fiancée, not his, I own her heart, so that means she's not cheating" explained Yuri with so much confidence, not breaking the eye contact with Jack.

 

"Okey, maybe what you've said is convincing, but still, she's his fiancée too, we can't deny the fact that She spent two years with him, they exchanged promises and they're wearing engagement rings, he doesn't deserve to get hurt and cheated from her" Jack tried his best to explain his point of view to the tanned girl making sure to keep the calm atmosphere. He knows that his words may boil Yuri’s blood.

 

"Now you're on his side??" Yuri kept her face expressionless while stating those words.

 

"No no no, that's not it, of course I am on your side, I really want to make things back to normal between you and Alice" He answered panicking, he's afraid Yuri will get his words wrongly.

 

"Then??!!" She asked calmly, giving a chance to Jack to explain his point of view further.

 

"It's just, I don't want this to turn to a war, between you and Sam or between Alice and Sam, he's my best friend after all and I don't want to lose him, He may be crazy and immature sometimes, but still, he did nothing wrong"

 

"He took what's mine, and that's enough for me to start a war against him" This time Yuri’s face turned from expressionless to an angry red one. And it did scare Jack, the way she's looking at him right now.

 

Both stayed silent for few moments, maybe trying to calm themselves down, the only thing they want, is to misunderstand each other or hurt each other with their words.

 

Jack was about to open his mouth and break the silence but the tanned girl beat him for it.

 

"How did he know??" Asked Yuri after regaining her composure, Jack looked at her with a confused face trying to understand who she is talking about.

 

"What??"

 

She took a long sigh then recomposed her question.

 

"I mean Sam, how did he know about me and Alice?"

 

"Oh, he suspected something, also not to forget the way Alice is treating him lately"

 

"That's fair enough" Stated Yuri and received a puzzled face from Jack.

 

"Fair??"

 

"Yeah fair, he needs to understand that she doesn't love him, and she will never do" Said the tanned girl confidently. The thought of her princes loving someone else never crossed her mind, and will never cross it. She trusts her lover enough to have those thoughts.

 

"Okey I won't argue with you..." Jack thought that it’s better to keep the mood calm; he doesn't need a mad Yuri to talk to.

 

"And yeah, I talked to him yesterday, and he now knows about Alice and Jessica thing, also he knows that she was your fiancée"

 

Instead of receiving a shocked expression from the girl beside him, he heard a bitter laugh coming from her.

 

She moved her body close enough so her face is right in front of Jack's, just few inches were separating them. He gulped at the awkward closeness.

 

"I'll make this clear, Yes, she was my fiancée, and She IS still my fiancée, and nothing, I mean nothing will change that, you can tell him those words, and if you are afraid, I'll go by myself and face him with my words"

 

He backed away from the unwanted position, cleared his throat then stated.

 

"Look Yuri, it's not that I am afraid, it's just I don't want the war to end with injuries, I don't want to create hatred in anyone’s heart"

 

Again Yuri let a laugh escape ; she’s so amazed of Jack's white heart.

 

"If he didn't let her go calmly, then absolutely there will be injured hearts, and maybe.... injured bodies" She mumbled the last words silently, but just enough for Jack to hear her.

 

"Just so you know, I really want to make things right, I want to bring things to its proper places That's why I'll stay by your side till you have your fiancée back; completely" He said with so much sincerity, maybe his words means that he'll go against his best friend, Sam, But as he said before he wants to make things right.

 

"I know,  that's why I am having this talk with you" She smiled at him making sure to wipe the cold straight expression from his face.

 

Jack returned the smile then threw his arm around Yuri's shoulder, bringing her closer. Like best buddies.

 

"You can count on me, but I won't forgive you if you don't invite me to your weeding with my sister"

 

She chuckled at his sudden dorkiness, then leaned her head on his shoulder feeling calm and relaxed, she felt like being in her brother's embrace.

 

"Don't worry, you'll be the first on the list along with my friends back in Korea" She answered drifting back to her hometown, where her friends are living, where her family is waiting for her.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day: Yuri's apartment.

 

Feeling satisfied with her look, Yuri grinned at her reflection on the mirror, then the grin turned to a soft smile when she turned her face to look at the sleeping beauty laying on her bed.

 

"Still the same, so addicted to sleeping, three years changed nothing in you, only the fact that you became more beautiful and mature" Whispered the tanned girl to herself, the wide smile is covering her whole face.

 

With calm slow footsteps, she made her way to the bed where her princess's sleeping. She kneeled down so she'll have a full sight of the gorgeous face.

 

"I love you and I'll fight to show the whole world that you belong to me, please hurry and gain your memory back so we'll go back to our hometown where we first met and fell in love. I am sure they will be so happy to see you again..." whispered Yuri with the most calming expression on her face. She leaned closer to her lover and planted small soft kisses on each part of the serene face. It was so hard for her to keep her hands to herself, but she need to calm her hormones down so she won't disturb her princess’s beauty sleep.

 

Alice stirred in her sleep, and moved slightly on her place making the sheet lose contact with some part of her body.

 

Yuri gulped at the sight of her lover's mounds perking proudly like if they're calling her.

 

"No you won't seduce me... Inhale exhale Yuri, don't take advantages of your princess while she's sleeping"

 

She closed her eyes then used her hands to cover back her princess’s glory.

 

"Good job Kwon yuri, You did great" she patted her own head proudly.

 

Yuri stood from her kneeling position then headed towards her desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Still in her standing position, she started scribbling something on the paper. Feeling satisfied with her words; she moved again towards her bed and placed the note on her pillow beside Jessica's head making sure to put a flower beside the note.

 

"I love you"

 

She took a last look at her lover then headed outside the bedroom leaving her princess deep in her sleep.

 

Outside her bedroom, Yuri made sure that the breakfast she prepared for her princess is perfectly done.

 

She took her keys and headed outside her apartment to start a new day of work. With no assistant to accompany her.

 

---------------------------------------------

The company:

 

Settling down on her desk, Yuri took few breaths in and out then started opening the files in front of her. So much work is waiting for her.

 

"Aiiiiish I have a lazy assistant, I need to do all this alone" She puffed her cheeks with laziness then smiled when her mind drifted to her sleeping princess. She started recalling their last night love making but unfortunately for her she couldn't finish her ert daydreaming, she got interrupted by the  knock on her office's door.

 

"Miss Yuri, there's someone waiting for you outside, he wants to ...." The secretary couldn't finish her words, a young looking man interrupted her.

 

 

"Sisteeeer, I missed you tanned monkey, come and give your brother a warm tight hug" Shouted Yunho happily the moment his feet entered his sister's office. He moved towards his sister to give her a hug, but stopped on his place when he received no reaction from th dumbfounded Yuri.

 

"You don't want to give your beloved brother a welcome hug, didn’t you miss me?" He stated pouting. Still standing on his spot.

 

"Yunho, What are you doing here???" asked the shocked Yuri with a puzzled expression, still trying her hardest to believe the sight of her brother in front of her.

 

Taking a deep sigh, Yunho tried not to get mad at his sister cold words.

 

"I did call you days ago saying that I'll come to The US, maybe you were drunk or something that's why you can’t remember"

 

"Seriously I can't remember....." She tried to recall her last phone call with her brother but she failed.

 

"Aigooo, give me a hug.." He said tapping his foot on the floor with annoyance. Yuri smiled at the cute look of her immature brother.

 

"Come here bro" Yuri stretched her arms widely giving a signal to her brother to hug her, and with no hesitation he complied. The tight hug they shared was enough to show how much they missed each other.

 

"I missed you Yunho, I didn't mean to be cold when I first saw you here in my office, your arrival really shocked me" Stated Yuri the moment she broke the hug with her smiling bother, she grabbed his wrist and guided him to the couch. She was about to sit down but Yunho stopped her.

 

"I missed you too sister, but you need to meet someone else, she was dying to come with me and see you"

 

"What??" Asked the now confused Yuri, she felt her chest tightening.

 

"She is now on her way to your apartment, I told the chauffeur to take her there, and gave her the spare keys, She wanted to come with me here to see you, but I refused, She looked tired because of the long flight and I told her to take some rest" Yunho ended his words with a wide smiling face.

 

"Who are you talking about?" Yuri's face expression turned to a panicked one. She tried to keep calm in front of her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Krystal"

 

 

", we need to go to my apartment NOW"

 

"Hey hey hey wait, why? I can't run I am still tired from the flight" Complained Yunho but stopped when he received a scary glare from Yuri.

 

"Call Krystal now and tell her not to open the apartment" She shouted scaring her brother. She tried her best to keep her nerves down. But it was so hard for her. The thought of Jessica meeting Krystal is eating her inside.

 

"Yuri you are confusing me, what's wrong??"

 

"Not now, I'll explain later, we need to go now"

 

Without uttering a single word, Yunho complied and followed his panicking sister.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Back to Yuri's apartment:

 

'Good morning ma princess, I couldn't wake you up, you look so peaceful while sleeping.

 I made you breakfast, eat it all, and wait for me; I'll finish some work in the office and fly back to you. I love You, Chuuu~~

P.S: You were amazing last night, you drowned all of my stamina, smirking kekekekeke'

 

Feeling the heat reaching her face, Alice brought the note closer to her face and planted a kiss on it.

 

"I love you too" She whispered.

 

Smiling at the note in her hand, Alice stated thinking to herself.

 

'She's so caring and beyond amazing towards me, making me fall for her deeper every passing second'

 

Alice's smile turned to a frown when she recalled her Conversation with Sam the day before.

 

'I can't marry him, and I don't know how to tell him about me and yuri..

I couldn't tell her last night about the wedding that will be held after two week, I didn't want to ruin our beautiful moments together...

But I'll tell her today, she needs to know so we'll overcome this together, Fighting Alice'

 

She stepped out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom to take her morning shower.

 

Getting dressed and feeling satisfied with her appearance, Alice made her way to the kitchen to find a delicious breakfast welcoming her, a wide smile sneaked to her face

 

"Aigooo this girl, making me fall for her all over again"

 

She was about to sit on the chair to start eating her breakfast, but some noises from the apartment door disturbed her. She heard someone struggling with the apartment’s keys trying to open the door.

 

"Is that Yuri, she came back already??!" She questioned herself, then without waiting she headed outside the kitchen towards the apartment entrance.

 

Outside the apartment:

 

A certain tall girl was struggling with the keys, trying to open the door in front of her.

 

"Aiiiish, the key's so stubborn.." She puffed her cheeks because of frustration.


 "Come on I am so tired, I need to head inside and rest…….. Oh god finally"

 

And she succeeded in her mission to open the stubborn door, she grabbed her suitcase and stepped inside the apartment, her head was hanging low.

 

But the moment she lifted her head, her eyes turned wide open at the sight in front of her. She guided her hand to cover her open mouth because of shock.

 

"Oh My God, Jessica" She shouted before dropping her suitcase to the floor feeling the dizziness taking over her. She tried to get hold of herself but she failed, A loud thud was heard when Krsytal landed on the floor, unconscious.

 

With wide shocked eyes, Alice looked at the girl in front of her

 

"Who is she??! …………..Aaaaah, My head hurts so much" Said Alice, She felt the pain all over her head and couldn't understand the reason behind it,  She tried to overcome the pain but for no use.

 

 Her vision was getting blurry, and in a few more seconds she followed the unconscious girl on the floor and collapsed along with her.

 

                                                                                                  -----------------------------------------

 

 

SOS, we have two unconscious sisters xD

Okey, thanks a lot for ur support, Am so grateful!!

Keep commenting, subsribe and give an upvote if u like the story

Have a nice day~~

P.S: The "Kill Sam Army" Guys u're so violent kekekekeke, but that's cool, prepare urself we'll start our first mission soon