Chapter 34 ( Part 2)

More than words

Hey, I am totally sorry i made u wait, it's just because of exams & exams & exams.....

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, long siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

The story is still up, till the last word of the last chapter :)

i won't give up on this story

Have fun reading this chapter, sorry for the mistakes, i am updating with sleepy eyes :)

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack was heading to the door but Yuri stopped him.

"Look, please do me a favor"

Jack nodded his head, signaling for yuri to carry on with her words.

"I want you to make sure that Jessica won't spend the night with Sam, pleaaaase" she pleaded.

"Okey okey, Don't worry, I need to go now, we'll meet tomorrow in the company, & I’ll help you to get your princess back, no more questions, byyyyyye" Said Jack in a speed of light.

He then went out the apartment, leaving a confused dumbfounded Yuri behind him.

"Aiiiiiiiish, I am really going crazy, let's have some rest, I hope tomorrow will be better" she mumbled to herself Then headed directly to her bedroom.

 

Inside the car

 

"Don't know what makes him that late, pffff" scoffed Sam for the tenth time, he felt bored waiting for Jack, especially that his fiancée isn't paying attention to him right now.

 

She was totally spacing out, her mind is somewhere else, and of course not with him.

 

Sam felt like exploding, something was wrong with his lover, but he couldn't know what. He felt hopeless.

 

He wasn't that dumb not to notice how his fiancée changed towards him.

 

She isn't talking to him like before, she become cold towards him, she isn't responding to his kisses anymore, everything  changed.... and he really feels hurt.

 

Something was wrong and he needs to know what is it.

 

The silence was filling the car, and that was so odd in their relationship,

 

Before, they were always talking, laughing, teasing each other, but now ... everything is cold between them.

 

Sam stretched his arm, trying to reach his fiancée’s hand, but the moment their skins touched, Alice yanked her hand away.  Sam felt his heart aching because of that harsh action.

 

He wanted to ask Alice what's happening with her, what made her cold towards him, but to his disappointment, the moment he was about to speak, Jack entered the car.

 

 

 

"Sorry guys, I made you wait" Jack was smiling from ear to era when he entered the car, but his smile turned instantly to a frown when he noticed the cold air that's filling the car.

 

"Maybe I should just shut my mouth" he mumbled to himself when he got no answer from the two statues sitting in the car.

 

Sam looked one more time at his fiancée who was sitting beside him in the passenger seat.

 

She was again looking out the window, doing her favorite habit: spacing out

 

He let out a long sigh, and turned his attention to the steering wheel.

 

He was about to start the engine when jack who was sitting on the back seat talked.

 

"Sam, you'll drop us on our family's house, okay buddy"

 

"Us??" Sam turned his head to look at Sam, Alice wasn't paying attention to their talk, she was still in her own world.

 

"Yup, us, Me and my sis" responded jack coolly, Yuri’s request is still running inside his mind.

 

"Look, do me a favor, I want you to make sure that Jessica won't spend the night with Sam, pleaaaase" Yuri pleaded.

 

'I'll make sure to fulfill my promise, I owe her a lot' he thought.

 

 

"But, Alice will spend the night with me as always" said Sam with a slight high voice, it's obvious that he starts losing his temper.

 

First Alice's cold shoulder towards him, and now Jack saying that his fiancée won't spend the night with him.

 

Sam turned his attention to look at Alice, and finally she looks back at him.

 

He raised his eyebrows, maybe asking her if she heard what Jack just said, about her not spending the night at his apartment.

 

"As Jack said, I’ll spend the night at my family's house"  she said still with the  cold tone filling her voice.

 

Sam was about to argue, but she stopped him with her pleading eyes.

 

"Please, I’ll make it up to you later" she looked at him with dreamy eyes, trying to convince him.

 

he let out a long sigh.

 

"Okey, fine, but we really need to talk, not tonight, but maybe tomorrow"

 

She nodded her head at him as a response. Then turned her attention  again to look out the window.

 

With a face slightly red with anger, Sam turned his attention to the car and started the engine.

 

The audience that's composed of only one person: Jack, was watching the couple's talk intensely.

 

He grinned widely to himself.

 

'Yup, mission one is done, Patting my own head, hihihi,  i fulfilled my promise to yuri,

I am sorry Sam, I know that I’ll hurt you because of what I’ll do from now onward, but I am just trying to fix the mistakes I made before when I broke two lovers apart, please forgive me buddy' Thought Jack looking at Sam from the front mirror.

 

Alice's POV

 

Of course I can't spend the night with Sam. I just cheated on him, with a girl I just met yesterday.

 

I still can feel her touch all over my body. Her kisses, her love bites, her scent…

 

Everything about her is still lingering all over me.

 

Every time I close my eyes, I recall the memories when she was pressed against me, when her palms were roaming all over my body, and her lips planting wet kisses from my face down to my chest.

 

God, I can't control my heart when I am thinking about her, it beats crazily wanting her to be close.

 

But on the other side, I still can feel the pain in my heart. the pain of hearing her calling me by aother girl's name.

 

Aiiiiiiish, why I am thinking of her that much, she's controlling all of my thoughts.

 

Did she throw a spell on me, or what?

 

And what makes the pain more unbearable, is knowing that with my actions I am hurting my fiancé, the one who loves me with all his heart.

 

I turned my attention to Sam; he was staring blankly at the road with an expressionless face. He was griping the steering wheel so tightly; I can even see his white palms.

 

Siiiigh, I am sorry I am hurting you.

 

Sam's POV

 

Do they think that I am that dumb & stupid, not to notice what's happening around me, huh???

 

Does she think that I didn't notice her cold behavior towards me?

 

Even her scent is different, her kisses are different, her words are different, everything about Alice become different.

 

I am not  that clueless not to notice that She's cheating on me with that .

 

In just two days, she took my girl from me.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I feel like exploding.

 

Earlier when we were in that 's apartment, I just wanted to punch her right on the face and break her bones.

 

Alice's lipstick was all over her face and neck. She was even wearing only her bra under her ed jacket. They sure crossed the line of just kissing.

 

I am Smiling bitterly at my own thoughts right now.

 

& Jack, my best buddy, he is also lying to me, & helping that . Shame on you Jack.

 

But let's wait and see who will laugh last.

 

 Who laughs last, laughs best, right??

 

I love Alice with all of my heart, she's the air I breathe, she is my everything, and I promised myself that i will never give up on her. Over my death body.

 

Get ready for the fight Kwon Yuri, I won't give up on my girl so easily.

 

 

Next Day, The company

 

 

"Good Morning, Hot girl" Said Jack the moment he entered Yuri’s Office.

 

Yuri who was busy looking at some files, stood up when she heard Jack's voice. She moved directly towards his direction.

 

"Where's Alice?" She asked while shaking Jack's shoulders.

 

"Hey hey hey, easy on me, i was waiting for a ‘Good morning Jack, how are you, you look Hot today, did you have breakfast or not yet??? wanna have lunch with me??’ " Said Jack in a mocking Tone.

 

Yuri didn’t utter a single word, she just kept staring at him with a cold killing glare,

 

Jack gulped, it seems that yuri isn't in the mood to joke or have some fun.

 

"Okey okey, she's in my office" He finally answered Yuri’s first question.

 

Yuri let go of Jack's Shoulder's and lifted both her eyebrows.

 

"What she's doing in your office, she supposes to be here right now" Asked yuri, the anger is a little bit obvious in her tone.

 

Jack sensed the change in Yuri’s voice.

 

"Look, no need to be angry, she's with her best friend there, they are gossiping over something, you know girls stuffs!! " explained Jack, he then moved toward a near couch and sat on it. Yuri just stood still at her spot.

 

"Friend???" she asked with knitted eyebrows.

 

"Yup"

 

"Explain Jack, who is that friend?" Yuri walked towards Jack and sat beside him.

 

Jack didn’t answer,  he kept looking at Yuri then him, at Yuri then him, at Yuri then him...

 

"You know what?? we look good together, we'll make a hot lovely couple" Jack's eyebrows were moving up and down in a fast motion while saying those words.

 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuch" squaelled the poor guy after receiving a pinch in his arm from yuri.

 

"Jack, please I am not in the mood to joke, please" she pleaded, she needs straight answers from the playing boy.

 

"But no need to pinch me that hard" he said pouting.

 

Yuri stared strangely at him; he looks so feminine with his pouting lips.

 

"Are you gay??" she asked.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

 

"Then stop your silly girly actions, you really looks disgusting while acting like a girl" she said referring to Jack's pout.

 

"Am I not y??" Again he asked with pouting lips.

 

"Aiiiiiiiish, okey, you are super duper y, so can you please answer my question??" she said annoyingly.

 

"What question??" he looked at yuri with an expressionless face.

 

Yuri let out a long siiiiiiiiiiigh.

 

"You are hopeless" she said, then tried to stand up from the couch, but Jack stooped her by holding her wrist.

 

"Okey, okey, I was joking, sit down and I’ll answer" Finally Jack looks mature.

 

She shook her head, then sat again beside him.

 

"Okey, i am listening" she said without looking at his face.

 

"Look at me first" he demanded.

 

Yuri let out a sigh, then turned her head to look at the crazy guy. Their faces are so close right now.

 

Jack was pouting his lips so strangely, like if he is waiting for a kiss or something.

 

 "Give me a kiss first, then I’ll answer your question" He said acting innocent.

 

At first yuri was shocked and frowning after hearing Jack's request, then her frown turned to a wide dirty smirk.

 

She moved her face closer to Jack’s; he closed his eyes waiting for the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ooooooooooouch, why so violent? " Yelled Jack while holding his left cheek.

 

Instead of kissing him, Yuri gave him a violent hard bite on his cheek, you can even see Yuri’s teeth trace on his face.

 

"Hahahahahahahahhahahahahah, were you really waiting for a kiss??? hahahaahah, seriously Jack" Yuri was holding her stomach because of so much laughing.

 

"Okey okey, I just wanted to see you smile and laugh, but I wasn't expecting a teeth's trace on my handsome face" Said Jack, still his red cheek.

 

"You ask for it, don't play around the famous Kwon yul" Said yuri confidently.

 

"Arasso Arasso, I won't repeat it again" he said while bowing playfully to yuri.

 

 

"Where's my girl??" now the air turned from playful to a serious one.

 

Yuri was glaring while asking that question.

 

"She's with her friend Sarah, in my office, she'll be here any moment, don't worry" Finally Jack answered Yuri’s question.

 

"Oooh, okey" that was yuri's only answer.

 

"Yuri I have a question"

 

"Hmmm??" Hummed yuri without looking at Jack

 

"Don't you think that you are a possessive aggressive violent and arrogant girlfriend???" he asked, and without waiting for Yuri’s answer he ran fast towards the door for his dear life, leaving a shocked dumbfounded Yuri behind him.

 

"Am I really that possessive??" She asked herself. She shook her head then headed back to her desk, a bunch of files are waiting for her.

 

Jack's Office

 

"I really don't know Sarah, I can't even explain what I am feeling when I am near her" Said Alice to her friend.

 

The two girls were both sitting on the couch in Jack's office.

 

Sarah is Alice's best friend here in America; Jack was the one who introduced the two girls to each other. She’s also Jack's best friend.

 

They are friends for two years now, whenever Alice feels lonely, or when she needs a friend to talk to, she always refuge to Sarah.

 

She is an understanding nice cool friend.

 

 

"Siiiigh, you know that you are engaged to Sam, right??" Asked Sarah, she was trying to put some senses in her friend's mind.

 

"I knoooooooow, but I really can't help it" Whined Alice, she looks like she's about to cry.

 

"But you said that you meet her just two days ago, and  in those two days she made you hopeless like this, this is really strange" Sarah was trying to analyze  her friend's state.

 

"I can't either explain those feelings; I think I am going crazy" Said Alice while ruffling her hair.


Sarah chuckled looking at her hopeless friend.

 

"Inhael, exhale, calm down and tell me exactly what you feel when you are with her" Sarah was Alice's back trying to calm her down.

 

"I swear, i don't know... I...I.." Alice tried to talk, but her tears didn't let her,  tear after tear starts falling down her cheeks

 

"Oh my poor friend, why are you crying??" Sarah reached to her friend and engulfed her in a tight friendly hug. She started the crying girl's hair.

 

"Just thinking about her, I can feel my heart clenching so tightly, she makes me  lose control of myself, everything about her is so familiar....

 

 

 you know what??" Asked Alice looking up at her friend

 

Sarah just shook her head as a NO

 

"When I am with her, it feels like.... home...

 she's like my home, my shelter, i never felt this way before, even with Sam, he never made my heart beat wildely & crazily like when I am with her" explained  Alice letting a long sigh escaping .

 

She stopped crying but her eyes still look puffy and red.

 

"I feel warm and safe in her secured arms, the look in her eyes make me breathless, her eyes are full of love and longing, even with her cold actions towards me, but still, I can see the softness and love in her charming orbs" Finally Alice ended her words. She wiped her soaked face, and freed herself from her friend's hold.

 

"Then what's the problem, if you are attached to her that much, then go for it, be with her" Said Sarah like if its the easiest thing in the world.

 

"I can't" Responded Alice frowning.

 

"And Why???"

 

"She has a fiancée" Alice was playing with her fingers while saying those words, the hurt and jealousy are obvious in her voice.

 

Sarah kept staring at her friend for few moments, then broke the silence.

 

"Are you sure???" She asked.

 

Alice finally lifted her head up, so she's now eye to eye with her friend.

 

"Of course, I am sure, I even know her name, …. her name is ...is Sica" she mumbled the last word.

 

Sarah shook her head, then grabbed Alice by the shoulder.

 

"You too have a fiancé, and he is so damn it handsome, but still, you are attracted to that Yuri girl..." Sarah looked at her friend to see her reaction after saying those words.

 

She got no response so she continued.

 

"After what you've said to me before, I am totally sure that you have feelings for her, and maybe you are attracted to her more than Sam, so it doesn't matter if she has a fiancée or not as long as she's attracted to you too" explained Sarah trying her best to loosen the pain her friend's lifting on her shoulders.

 

She never saw her friend reacting about someone with so much passion, nervousness, happiness and even love.

 

Yes, love.

 

The sparkle in Alice's eyes whenever she talks about that Yuri girl, is an enough reason to believe that there's some hints of love between them.

 

Maybe not just hints, maybe something more stronger. something can't Sam or even the whole world to stop it.

 

"We'll see what the coming days are hiding for us"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Don't get angry at me, i'll update the next chapter soon ;)

A respectful bow to all my lovely readers :)

And yeah, for those who wants to join the Killing Sam's team, Get ready, our first mission is about to start :p ( u guys are so violent hihihi )

Thank you so much for ur support, ur comments and ur upvotes, u really made me sooooooooooooooooo happy :D

A big welcome to the new readers, and a playful wink to the silent readers ( still waiting for ur comments) 

If you have any questions about the story, i will be always here to answer u :) kisso kisso