Chapter 40: Part1

More than words

 

The couple was so drowning in the sweetness of the kiss; they didn't notice the elevator's door that was widely open signaling that they’ve already arrived at their floor. But heck No, They were living their own world, nothing matters right now. They only want to enjoy each other's lips as much as they can.

"Good morning lovebirds, I bet you enjoyed your y time last night" Said the guy with crossed arms; standing by the elevator door, A smirk was covering his face while he was looking at the dumbfounded couple in front of him. They were still locking in each other’s arms in a so intimate hug.

"Okey, we can explain" they both stated at the same time.

 

Without waiting for the two nervous girls’ explanation, the smirking guy started walking towards them, and with a swift move he grabbed both their ears with each of his hands.

 

"Ouch, ouch, bro, let go, it hurts , aaaaaaw"

 

"Jack jack jack, buddy I can explain, just let go, my ear freaking hurts..... ow ow.... "

 

Both girls couldn't stop squealing and with teary eyes they kept asking the grinning Jack to let go of their ears. But heck no, he enjoyed torturing the lovebirds too much.

 

"That's what you get for eating each other's face in front of the whole company, are you crazy girls? What if someone happened to pass by and found you kissing? What if it was Sam not me who was standing by the elevator door"

 

"Okay we're sorry, but can you please let go of our ears and let us explain" with a pouting face, Yuri begged Jack to stop his torture session.

 

"Aiiiish, you both will be the death of me" finally after getting enough of scolding the lovebirds, Jack let go of their now red ears. He then turned his gaze to look at his nervous sister who was hanging her head low because of embarrassment.

 

Alice wished to disappear from her spot right at this moment, she was embarrassed like hell, and looking into her brothers’ eyes is the last thing she wants to do. The redness was covering her whole face, not only her aching ear.

 

'Omg omg omg, this is freaking .... Aiiiiish, how can I explain now’ She thought.

 

"Don't act shy and embarrassed, I already know everything" He said approaching his sister, before using his hand to lift her chin so he'll have a full contact with her eyes. Yuri stood still on her spot not daring to utter a single word. She thought it's better to keep silent and let the siblings talk.

 

"Look guys, I can leave you alone to talk, I'll go....."

 

"Stay there, don't you dare go anywhere, I still want to scold you too" Warned Jack with a cold glare, Yuri gulped nervously then nodded her head like an obedient puppy.

 

Feeling proud after making Yuri scared of him, Jack turned his attention to his sister, The latter was looking at him with puppy eyes.

 

"Look what you saw it's not what you think, the kiss, it's because Yuri had something on her lips, and she said that it was bothering her, and as her assistant I need to make her feel comfortable, that's why I used my tongue, I mean my mouth to take it off, I couldn't use my hands cause they were busy looking for someth..ing..... ....."

 

Using his free hand, Jack covered his sister's mouth stopping her from talking nonesense.

 

"You're talking nonsense sis, what you're saying is absolutely stupid......”

 

He reached to her hand and held it tightly, and with a smiling face he continued his words.

 

"You are my dear sister, I'll never blame you for something that makes you happy, I only want to see your smile, but...." He stopped when Alice interrupted him.

 

"Look, I really wanted to tell you, I swear, I even was going to tell you today when I'll meet you, but it happened that you see everything with your own eyes. I swear I was going to tell you..."

 

"Look its fine with me, so stop apologizing for nothing, I am not even angry at you, okey??" He assured with a wide smile covering his face, trying to make his sister calm and relaxed.

 

Hearing her brother's words, Alice felt relieved. At least one of the dearest persons to her heart is approving her relationship with the girl she loves, so now, she only needs to tell Sam and her parents.

 

She was about to put a smile on her face, but instead something else popped in her mind making a frown appear instead.

 

"Wait wait wait, You said that you already know everything about me and you, But how???" a cold scary aura surrendered her when she asked this question. 

 

"Aigooo, don't look at me like this, you are really scary sis"

 

"Don't change the topic Jack, Answer" The cold glare is still on Alice's face.

 

Taking a long breath, Jack locked his gaze with his sister then started his words.

 

"it was obvious in your acts every time you are with her, and let's not talk about the way your eyes look at her, or the smile on your face when you keep talking about her nonstop, honestly it wasn't talking, it was nagging and complaining about her mean cold attitude towards you, but still there was this special sparkle in your eyes every time you utter her name, it was enough for me to know that you have feelings for her, and beside.....

 

"Hihihihihihi"

 

Jack couldn't continue his talk; a soft giggle interrupted him from doing so. Both siblings turned their heads towards the soft laughter’s source, to find a blushing Yuri giggling to herself.

 

"What???" Both siblings asked with raised eyebrows.

 

"It's just so cute to know that I have all those effects on Alice, hihihihi, it's so heartwarming to know this, Aigoooo Kwon yuri's effect, hihihi....." sensing cold eyes staring at her, Yuri stopped her fanning acts, and bowed apologetically.

 

"I am sorry, keep going"

 

"Aiiiish I have a pabo lover" muttered Alice to herself, but loud enough for Yuri to hear.

 

"Hihihihi, okey sorry again, I'll stop" She covered after receiving a cold glare from her princess.

 

Finally after making sure that the blushing Yuri stopped her giggling’s show, the siblings turned their attentions to each other again.

 

"Okey, What were we saying before my pabo Boss stopped us?" Asked Alice.

 

"Oh!!! let's skip this for now, I miss talking to my cute lovely sister alone, and when I say alone, I really mean ALONE, not with a crazy tanned monkey stopping us every now and then" stated Jack but soon regretted his words when he received a hard slap on his arm. It was from no one but his dear sister.

 

"Owww, what's that for sis???" Ha asked pouting.

 

"Don't call her like that"

 

"Okey, Sorry, come here you" Approaching his sister, Jack tried to give her a hug and take the cold expression away from her face and he succeeded. Alice smiled at the gesture.

 

"But really, like you've said, we need to talk, I miss talking to you too Jack"

 

"Of course dear, but Alice you really need to tell Sam, he deserves to know ....." Jack's couldn't continue his words.

 

 

 

"Tell me what???"  Said a sudden unwanted voice, causing Jack and the two girls to stop their talk. Gulping down their saliva’s, They turned their heads to look at the cold faced Sam.

 

"Oh, hey Sam, I thought you have a meeting right now???" With a shocked expression, asked Jack, he prayed in his head that Sam didn't hear their conversation. Both girls stayed still on their place, not daring to move or utter a word.

 

"It ended half an hour ago, its lunch time now, don't you know? So mind to tell me what you were talking about?" He asked again, receiving no answer from the three status standing in front of him. He arched his eyebrows at the sight. Then turned his whole attention to Alice.

 

"Okay, maybe my dear fiancée will tell me, Right babe" with a wide smirk on his face, Sam approached his dumbfounded fiancée, wrapping his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him.

 

He landed a soft kiss on Alice's cheek making her more shocked and nervous than before.

 

  "I missed you honey" He whispered in her ear, with a half eye looking at Yuri's jealous face.

 

Looking at the sight of her princess wrapped in someone else's arms, Yuri clenched her fists with anger. She felt the jealousy eating her inside, but she can do nothing right now. She only shuts her eyes tightly trying to take the sight away from her mind, or else she may explode anytime soon.

 

"So baby, mind to tell me what you were talking about?" Again with the still smirking face, Asked Sam his nervous fiancée, This time he was looking at her straight in the eyes.

 

Gulping down her Saliva, Alice answered.

 

"Oh, we....I just....oh yeah, about our lunch together, I just had breakfast, so I won't be able to have lunch with you,  I was thinking what about having dinner instead????" Nervousness was so obvious in Alice's words, she tried her best not to stutter, but she failed.

 

Looking at his fiancée, Sam tried not to show his disappointment.

 

"Okey honey, I don't mind, But still, I wanna talk to you alone for few minutes....." before ending his words, he turned his attention to Yuri.

 

"Of Course if your Boss Yuri-shi doesn't mind" He was having an eyes battle with the now angry Yuri.

 

Alice sensed that something was wrong, Sam's words were so full of Sarcasm, so using some of her force she tried to free herself from his hold, and fortunately for her, she succeeded. She then turned her head to look at her supposed to be Boss.

 

"Yuri-shi, Is that okey with you" Asked Alice with a soft gentle voice. She knows that the tanned girl is angry and jealous, it was so obvious on her face.

 

Jack, who was keeping silent for the few last minutes, sensed the awkward atmosphere between the love triangle. He wore a smiley face then said.

 

"Of course guys, it's already Lunch time, so Sam you can have your fiancée for few minutes to talk to her"

 

Yuri was about to protest, but with a swift move, Jack wrapped his arms around her shoulder stopping her from doing any crazy move.

 

"Me either, I'll take Yuri with me, I need to talk to her Alone" Said Jack

 

Sensing Yuri's uneasy state, he leaned to her ears and whispered "buddy calm down, no need for crazy moves okey?"

 

Without uttering a word and with her head hanging down, Yuri turned around and started walking towards her office. It was the best way to avoid the unwanted sight.

 

"That was rude" Stated Sam with the still smirk face, he felt proud after boiling Yuri's blood.

 

He turned his head toward his fiancée to find her glaring at him with fierce eyes.

 

"What???Did I say something wrong?"

 

"No You didn't, You just need to shut your mouth" Jack was the one who answered Sam, He then started running trying to reach Yuri.

 

"See you after lunch Yuri-Shi" shouted Alice hoping for Yuri to hear her.

 

"Okey honey, let's go"

 

                                                                                 --------------------------

 

Stopping at a nearby coffee shop, the silent couple chose the table near the window to have a better look at street & the people passing by.

 

The moment Alice sat on her chair; she grabbed her phone and started typing a message to a jealous girl.

 

'Baby, I am sorry about the awkward situation we were in, I'll make it up to you later, kiss kiss' pressing the end button, Alice turned her attention to her supposed to be fiancé.

 

"Okey, what do you want us to talk about??" she asked with a straight face, Receiving a shocked expression from Sam.

 

"hey hey hey, what's wrong with the cold tone, don't I have the right to talk alone to my baby?" he tried to reach her hand  but stopped his movement when Alice yanked her own hand away.

 

"What's with the cold attitude? Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me baby??" He asked calmly, trying to keep his composure. But deep inside, he felt like exploding. Something about his lover was missing. He did know the reason behind her cold attitude, but chose to ignore it. Maybe that way he will get less hurt.

 

"I am just tired because of so much work, so mind to tell me why we're here?" Alice tried to act normal, but absolutely she failed. The cold tone in her voice is making things worst between her and Sam.

 

"Is there something you want to tell me??" He asked, giving a chance to the nervous girl in front of him.

 

Feeling uneasy, Alice kept playing with her fingers; she lowered her head down then answered.

 

"No, there's nothing" She wasn't ready to tell him that she's cheating on him with her Boss, she still need time and maybe some help from the tanned girl.

 

Receiving the unconvincing answer from the one he loves, Sam gritted his teeth because of anger and hurt. He gave her a chance to make things right between them, but unfortunately for him she threw the chance away, carelessly.

 

Taking deep long breaths in and out to calm his nerves, Sam faked a smile then reached to Alice's face and lifted her chin up, so she's now facing him, His next words will absolutely slap Alice right on the face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Our weeding will be held after two weeks"

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I made u wait, I am totally sorry, but I have ma reasons, I hope there's still ppl waiting for ma updates

Happy f(x) 5th anniversary 

Have a nice day :)