Chapter 20: The sudden proposal

More than words

Hey, sorry for my bad english :)

 

                                                                 -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yuri leaned even more closely, is near huyna's ear.

"I.don't.." whispered yuri, but when she was about to loosen her grip on huyna's shoulder, and with their faces still sooo close, she heard her name being called by her princess.

"Yuuurii"

'' thought yuri to herself, before she turned around and meet her lover's intense cold glare.

 

"Oh hey Jessica, I was looking for you, come here you girl" yelled Huyna when she saw jessica looking shocked at her and yuri.

 

Huyna loosen her grip on yuri, and the latter too let her go easily.

 

The guilt and fear is obvious on yuri's face, she's afraid that her girlfriend will misunderstood things.

 

After freeing herself, Huyna went straightly toward the still shocked Jessica.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened more and more when huyna jumped on her and gave her a really tight sudden hug.

 

'That's strange, does she love me that much, I am not even close to her, i thought that she doesn't even know my name' thought Jessica to herself.

 

Yuri stayed there not moving like a statue, she too does not know what's huyna doing.

 

'I don't think they are that close, that's strange' those words from yuri's mind.

 

"Aegoooo, Jessie, I missed you so much, where were you, I was looking for you, Aishhhh, you become sooo beautiful, did something new happened to you, that's why you look so stunning?" asked Huyna winking at Jessica.

 

Jessica kept silent, not understanding the strange behavior coming from the girl in front of her.

 

"Huh, you were looking for me??, Are you sure, I am jessica, Are you pretty sure that I am the person you missed so much?" Asked the princess, not knowing that huyna is behaving this way toward her because she wants to distract her from the scene from earlier before.

 

'She's an evil, now I know what she's trying to do' thought yuri smirking, she then went towards the two girls, one is her lover, and the other is the reason of her coming suffering.

 

"Yeaaaah, baby, she was looking for you" said yuri trying to act along with huyna.

 

Without letting Jessica see, huyna sent a wink to yuri.

 

"Yes my dear jessica, when I was looking for you I spotted yuri alone in the lobby, and then I knew that she'll absolutely know where are you"

 

"You were missing yuri too soooo much? That’s why you were hugging her so tight before?" asked the princess with her straight face.

 

"Aegooo, don't tell me you are jealous, don't forget she's my friend too, but seriously, I missed you so much, we really should hang out together soon, it will be fun" responded huyna trying again to distract jessica.

 

"OK, why not? I don't mind be friend with you, let's give it a try" said jessica smiling then she turned her attention to the sweating yuri and gave her a very icy cold glare.

 

'I am in serious trouble' yuri's mind

 

"I shall then leave you two alone, there's some friends waiting for me, bye Jessie" she leaned and put a kiss on jessica's cheek, leaving the princess shocked again with this strange action.

 

"Bye Yuri" hyuna then leaned to yuri's face and before letting a kiss, she whispered in her ear

 

"You owe me one handsome, can't wait to have you" she then kissed her cheek and left them both shocked.

 

' I am in total trouble, I should handle this before it will slip from my hands' yuri was talking to herself when she felt a hard pinch on her cheek

 

"Ouch, aw aw aw , sic...aa please babe , not so hard, no no no , not there babe, ouch ouch, i am sorry" yuri kept squalling while the ice angry princess giving her pinches in different part of her body.

 

"Those pinches for flirting with other girls behind my back" said the princess glaring.

 

"Should I then flirt with them in front of you?" said yuri smirking, but she regretted her words when she received a hard slap on her chest.

 

"Owww, that was hard sicaaa, do you hate my that much, they could give sweet  yummy milk, I bet if you taste them, you will never slap them again" whispered yuri the last words winking.

 

"ert" that was the only word that came from jessica's mouth, before she turned her back to yuri.

 

"Aegooo, I made my princess angry" yuri tried to turn her princess around, but the latter kept still in her place.

 

"Just leave me alone, and go flirt with other girls" said the princes puffing.

 

Yuri leaned closer to her lover and give her a backhug.

 

"There's no girl out there who can make my heart beat crazly"

Still no answer from Jessica.

 

"Don't you know that my eyes see only you? Don’t you know that my lips want only to touch yours? Don’t you know that my hands want only to travel around your y body? Don’t you know that my hormones rage with just a sight of you" yuri kept whispering sweet nothings into jessica's ear, and she absolutely know that her princess softened.

 

Jessica can't hide her blushing face, yuri's words will never fail to make her happy and warm her cold heart.

 

She turned her face to yuri trying to capture her lips.

 

Without hesitation yuri captured the addicting lips, and give her lover a sweet passionate kiss.

 

The black pearl turned Jessica totally around without breaking their kiss.

 

Jessica threw her hands around yuri's neck to make the kiss more deeper.

 

And without second thoughts, The tall girl held her princess’s waist, and bring their lower parts closer.

 

A soft moan escaped jessica's mouth.

 

"Yuuu...l, people are staring at us" said Jessica in the kiss.

 

"I don't mind, let them see how much I love you, I don't care what they think, I just wanna make my girl feel better" said yuri with her lips so close to jessica's.

 

When she tried to capture the addicting lips again, she got stopped by jessica’s hand on her chest, stopping her from moving closer.

 

"Stop your cheesy words, and let's go, the other are waiting for us"

 

"But I didn't get enough of your lips, I still want moooore" Yuri said pouting with her puppy cute eyes.

 

"Sometimes I wonder if I am in love with a kid or a mature person" Jessica was teasing yuri with her words.

 

"I am only like this with you, but can't you give this little kid a quick peck on her lips or else she'll start crying"

 

"Aishhh, so immature, come here you little cute girl" said jessica with the smile lightening her face.

 

They locked their lips together again for some seconds.

 

"I love you, and only you " said yuri smiling

 

"I love you too "

 

Not so far from the yulsic couple

 

", I’ll give everything to be in jessca's place, I just can't get it.  What yuri sees in this jessica" said hyuna  between gritted teeth.

 

"You can easily be in yuri's arms, but you are just so stupid and quick in your actions" responded sooyoung who was standing beside huyna, both watching the sweet scene from yulsic couple.

 

'Me too I’ll give everything to have jessica in my arms' thought sooyoung, when she felt the jealousy increasing inside her.

 

"But sooyoun i am doing this because I want to be with her, beside I couldn't control myself when I saw her, she’s just so handsome to resist, Aishhh" said huyan daydreaming about yuri, but sooyoung stopped her dream by grabbing her by the shoulder.

 

"You are going to make me crazy with your stupid uncontrollable actions, I am funcking trying here to help you, and you are screwing everything" yelled sooyoung, her face turned so red with anger.

 

"Oww, sooyoung you are hurting me, let go" huyan tried to free herself from the tall girl's grip and she succeeded

 

"I am sorry, I just lost control of myself" sooyoung said while looking at the floor, she's ashamed of her sudden outburst.

 

"Ok, no problem, but sometimes I really think that you are hiding something from me" said huyna

 

"Like what?" asked sooyoung stuttering.

 

"Like you loving Jessica?? Maybe that's why you want me to be together with yuri, so jessica will be free for you?" asked hyuna  lifting one eyebrow.

 

"Hahahahahah, you are really so funny hahahaha , are you out of your mind, Me loving jessica? hahahahaha NO way, that will never happen, hahahahahah i didn't know that you are that funny huyna, Aisssh you made me cry because of laughing hahaha" sooyoung kept faking laughs, trying to distract huyna from her thoughts.

 

'I can't let her know my real plans'

 

"I don't know, I am just saying, so can you please stop laughing, cause we really need to think of something"

 

"Ok ok, but can you please listen to my words and trust me, and don't ever do something stupid like just earlier" said sooyoung seriously
"Ok, I am listening"

 

"We should make jessica hate yuri" said sooyoung smirking

 

"Huh, why? and how?" asked huyna.

 

"Why? cause if she hates  yuri, then she will let yuri go, and she will stay away from her, then you'll be free to be with your handome girl" answered sooyoung with her evil smile.

 

"That sounds good and genius, but How?" asked huyna again with both eyebrows up.

 

"Aiiiish can't you use your mind a litte?" teased sooyoung

 

"Just spill it out sooyoung, and tell me how?"

 

"Ok ok, For you, what do you think is the thing that will make a girl hate her partner?" asked sooyoung smirking

 

Huyna kept thinking for a while then a huge smile formed on her face.

 

"hahaha, you are such an devil sooyoung"

 

At the beach

 

"Baby I want to swim" said the cute princess with her puppy eyes.

 

"Ok go" responded yuri with her cold words trying to princess.

 

The pout on jessica's lips grew more and more.

 

"But I wanna swim with you"

 

"Aisssh, baby go with tiffany and I’ll join you after a little bit ok" said yuri jessica's cheeks.

 

She’s trying to have some time alone with her buddy taeyeon.

 

She needs her opinion on something so important.

 

"Ok, stay here, I don't want your company" after yelling this words at yuri, jessica stood up angrily and went away from yuri.

 

"Hey tiff wanna swim?" asked the ice princess to her bestie.

 

Tiffany get surprised with the sudden request, and turned her attention to yuri.

 

"Please go with her, I need time alone with your tae" mouthed Yuri silently to tiffany

 

Tiffany got the message and went with the angry princess.

 

With taeri

 

"That's weird, why you didn't go with your princess, did you get tired of her already?" asked taeyeon.

 

yuri playfully hit teayeon's shoulder.

 

"Of course NO, I will never grow tired of jessica, I just wanna time alone with you"

 

"Why?”

 

 NO WAY , no no no  yuri, i really can't"

 

"What are you talking about?" asked yuri not knowing what's inside her friend's mind.

 

"Don't tell me you are interested in me, that's why you need time alone with me so you'll confess, look I really can't accept your confession cause I already have fany and I will never cheat on her" taeyeon kept talking nonsense, with yuri starting at her weirdly.

 

yuri put her palm on taeyeon's forehead to check her temperature.

 

"Are you sick or something? What the are you talking about, you are seriously out of your stupid mind" said yuri seeming annoyed with her friends weird words.

 

"hahahha, Aegooo, I was just kidding, I know you'll never love anyone but your princess"

 

"Ok then, cut the joking part, cause I really need your opinion in something" said yuri seriously

 

"What is it buddy? you can count on me"

 

"Listen, it may looks so quick and crazy, but don't yell at me or throw at me something after what I’ll say" yuri become nervous all of sudden.

"Don't worry, just spell it out"

 

"i wanna ...." stuttering

 

"What the heck yul, the girls will come back any moment, and you are still stuttering with your words" yelled taeyeon.

 

"Ok, I’ll just spell it out, don't yell"

 

"Go on, I am waiting" impatience obvious on taeyeon's face

 

"I wanna ask jessica to be my fiancée tonight"

 

silence

 

silence

 

silence

 

Without uttering a word, taeyeon kept staring at the nervous yuri, maybe trying to analyze what she just heard.

 

She then reapeated what yuri did to her earlier.

 

She placed her palm on yuri's forhead checking if she have a fever

 

"Aiiiish, NO I am not sick, and I am not out of my mind and not drunk, I am talking seriously tae"

 

Taeyeon kept staring, still with no words coming out

 

"Yeaaaah tae, come on say something"

 

"Hahahahahahhahahaha" all of sudden taeyeon let out her famous ahjumma laugh.

 

"hahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahah, you.hahahahahhahaMarryinghaahhahah.Jessicahaaaa"

 

Then all of sudden again, she stopped laughing and stared at yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not again tae, stop staring and please talk"

 

"Are you serious?" Finally

 

"I am 100% sure; I want her to be officilay mine, in front of all people"

 

"But buddy, you both still young, you are just 18 years old, the marriage is a huge responsibility, I don't think you can handle it, you both still studying" explained tae

 

"I am not saying that we'll get married tomorrow or the next month, I just wanna ask her to be my fiancée, and then after we gradate we'll marry"

 

"Look yuri, I know that you love jessica so much, but don't you think you'll scare her with the sudden proposal, and not to forget that you just got together, understand" said taeyeon trying to put some sense in yuri's head.

 

"But we've been together for years" said yuri pouting

 

"You’ve been together for years as friends not lovers"

 

"But I’ve been loving her from the first time I saw her, that’s why I am really sure of my decision, she's the girl I wanna spend my life with her"

 

"Aegooo, so cheesy, don't know what to say, but I’ll just wish you luck, you and your princess"

 

"Thanks buddy, please don't tell anybody, keep it as a secret till I propose to her"

 

"Okey don't worry, I hope you'll not scare her"

 

"I hope so too, but I am sure she loves me so much that she'll accept the proposal, but still I am so nervous"

 

"Don't worry, she'll accept you" said taeyeon patting yuri's shoulder.

 

'I hope she'll not let you down' thought teayeon

 

"Ok, now I need your help" said yuri all of sudden

 

"For?"

 

"To choose the proposal’s ring" said yuri smiling and excited.

 

 "Haha, it's rare to see you so excited like this"

 

"Gonna help me or not?" asked yuri again.

 

"Of course, how can I not help my best buddy"

 

"Thank you"

 

'I hope to see your smile tomorrow' thought taeyeon

 

                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow.

Have a good day :)