Chapter 35: just follow your heart

More than words

                                                                 

 

 

 

 

                                                           A gun Pleaaaaaaaaase :p so damn it charming.

                                             

                                                                                        Sica's girl

 

Back to our story....

 

 

Last chapter:

"After what you've said to me before, i am totally sure that you have feelings for her, and maybe you are attracted to her more than Sam, so it doesn't matter if she has a fiancée or not as long as she's attracted to you too" explained Sarah trying her best to move away the problems from her friend's shoulder's.

She never saw her friend reacting about someone with so much passion, happiness  and even nervousness.

The sparkle in Alice's eyes whenever she talks about that yuri girl, is an enough reason to belive that there's some hints of love between them.

Maybe not just hints, maybe something stronger. Something can't Sam or even the whole world to stop it.

"We'll see what the coming days are hiding for us"

 

Next day ( The company)

 

Yuri's POV

 

Still avoiding me, Huh??

 

Yesterday was like hell to me, my princess tried her best to stay away from me,

 

I didn't have a single chance to talk to her or be alone with her.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this is killing me , I just wanna explain myself to her, I don't want her to think that I am a flirt, or I am just playing with her emotions.

 

A meeting after another, that's how yesterday passed.

 

Even the breaks or lunch time when I wanted to be alone with her, she apologized and left me alone in my office.

 

Okay, today I won't give you a chance to avoid me princess, I had enough of you being away from me, can't stand this anymore.

 

Fighting Yuri-ah.

 

No one's POV

 

Two girls were sitting alone inside Yuri's office.  A bunch of files are waiting for them to be examined.

 

But the tanned girl's eyes aren't on the files; they are on the gorgeous who's sitting beside her. How can she concentrate when the love of her life is a few inches away from her, but yet she can't have her??

 

Alice sensed the pair of eyes that kept staring at her the whole morning, she really felt uneasy.

 

"Can you please stop staring at me, I can't concentrate" finally Alice broke the long silence. Her eyes are still on the documents in front of her.

 

"Who said that I am staring at you???" responded Yuri with an innocent face.

 

"I can feel it"

 

"Ahaaaa?? So my charm has that big effect on you, you can't even concentrate when I am near you" the smirk on Yuri’s face grew bigger with every word she said.

 

The teasing game is ON.

 

"NOOOOO, of course that's not what I meant" yelled Alice, she averted her attention from the files to the smirking girl who's looking at her.

 

"So, what do you mean by ' you can't concentrate when I am looking at you'" Asked Yuri her lips. She can feel that Alice's eyes are now staring at her lips.

 

"It's just not f..formal, to keep s…staring at people with no reason" explained the nervous Alice, she tried her best not to stutter. The sight of her boss her lips isn't helping.

 

"But I have my own proper reasons to stare at you" Yuri leaned closer to the nervous girl; their faces are few inches away from each other.

 

"W..what r..reasons??" asked Alice, she kept swearing inside her head for being that vulnerable and weak when it comes to her handsome boss.

 

"I can't take my eyes from the most beautiful girl I've ever seen... " yuri stopped her words and leaned closer, her hot breath is brushing against her princess's face.

 

 “I tried but her beauty kept drowning me back to her" she continued.

 

Both girls were looking at the other's lips, just a small move and their hungry lips will collide together.

 

Yuri stayed at her place, she wanted her princess to take the first move, and yet she doesn't want to force herself on her lover.

 

 A smile crept to her face when she felt how her princess's breath got quickened.

 

'I can't fight the urge to kiss her, she is like a magnet, always pulling me back to her' Thought Alice, she closed her eyes and tried to lessen the small gap between their lips, BUT then AGAIN....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alice I was looking for ya ... oh guys I am sorry if i interrupted something" Said Sarah the moment she entered the office.

 

Alice spontaneously stood up from her chair and moved away from Yuri, her cheeks are burning red with embarrassment.

 

Yuri kept rubbing the back of her neck, she tried not to lock gaze with the girl who just entered her office, she too felt so strangely shy.

 

"No Sarah, you didn't interrupt nothing, we were just trying to end s..some f...files, and I think we are done, right Yuri-shi?" Explained Alice, the nervousness and embarrassment are still obvious on her face.

 

"Oh yeah, sure, we are done with those files" responded Yuri, pointing to the files all over her desk. She lifted her head and looked at Sarah. Her eyebrows knitted together.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I am Sarah, Alice's best friend" Sarah stretched her arm asking for a handshake. And without hesitation Yuri stepped closer to her and shakes hands with her.

 

"Hey, I am Yuri; I think Alice already told you about me"

 

"Of course, she's talking about you nonstop" responded Sarah smirking but her smirk turned to a frown when she received a hard pinch in her arm from her pouting friend.

 

'When did she get here? aiiiish , she's so violent' Thought Sarah.

 

"She's head over heels in love with you" Said Sarah and quickly moved away from the violent princess avoiding another pinch or a hard slap, Yuri chuckled at the sight.

 

'They look really close; I may need Sarah's help to get my princess back'

 

"Okay girls, what about having lunch together? I’ll pay" offered Yuri, she is praying in her head for her princess to agree. But her hopes instantly crushed down.

 

"I can't, I promised Sam to have lunch with him"

 

Hearing Alice's words, Yuri’s face turned totally dark. even Sarah sensed the mood change in the room.

 

'Let's help those two love birds' thought Sarah, she then moved closer to Yuri and linked arms with her.

 

 

"Play along with me" She whispered in Yuri’s ear. Yuri blinked her eyes few times trying to analyze what she just heard. A wide grin crept to her face when she got Sarah's idea.

 

"Okay then, I’ll have lunch alone with Yuri, it's a good opportunity to know each other better, right Yuri-ah?" Sarah said cutely, then she ended her words with a kiss on Yuri’s cheek.

 

The sudden kiss left both Yuri and Alice dumbfounded.

 

‘Yuri-ah? What the F**ck’ Thought Alice.

 

Yuri the spot where she just received the kiss, she nodded her head like a stupid dumb person.

 

"Of course, I don't mind Sarah, and beside ..." Yuri couldn't complete her sentence, a scary jealous Alice stopped her.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't have lunch together ALONE" Yelled Alice, then moved closer to them and broke their linked arms.

 

Yuri stared at her princess with a wide grin covering her face.

 

"And why Miss Alice?  Don’t I have the right to have lunch with a beautiful y girl like Miss Sarah" Yuri tried her best not to laugh; the sight of a jealous Alice is absolutely cute and amusing.

 

"No you can't,  S..s....she's engaged, yes she's engaged and her fiancé is waiting for her" explained Alice, she turned her head towards Sarah to find the latter starring at her with questioning eyes.

 

"Me?? Engaged? To who???" Asked Sarah pointing at herself.

 

"Uuuuuuh, to that handsome guy you met yesterday"

 

"Noooo, but I just met him yesterday"

 

"But you said you like him"

 

"& that doesn't mean I am engaged to him, this is totally crazy.."

 

"You said he likes you"

 

"And what if he likes me"

 

Alice stopped, trying to find more reasons to stop the date that's about to happen.

 

 

"But Yuri has a fiancée, you can't date her"

 

"Who said I wanna date her, I am just going to have lunch with her"

 

"And what if ...

 

Yuri's head kept turning from side to side, she is trying her hardest to understand what the two girls are arguing about.

 

 

"Girls girls girls, its fine, no need to yell and fight... “ Said Yuri, she then turned her gaze to Alice.

 

" And what if she's engaged, it doesn't mean that she can't have lunch with me, maybe will get along together, and maybe just …maybe, we'll fall in love with each other….

she looks y and beautiful though" Yuri ended her words by sending a wink to the now blushing Sarah.

 

Yuri moved closer to the new girl, leaving a shocked angry Alice behind her.

 

"Wanna have lunch with me Miss Sarah?"

 

"No need for formalities, just call me Sarah, and yes it's my pleasure to have lunch with a handsome y HOT girl like you, Yuri-shi"

 

"Just call me yuri, So? friends??" Yuri stretched her arm asking for another friendly handshake.

 

Without hesitation Sarah shook hands with yuri.

 

"Give me your number; I am sure there will be so many meetings between us in the near future"

 

"Of course, can't wait to spend more time with you handsome"

 

The two new friends were all over each other, exchanging phone numbers, and complimenting each other, not giving attention to the jealous girl who was staring angrily at them.

 

Yuri finally turned her attention to see her princess's reaction.

 

And the sight she found was totally scary, She found an annoyed Alice looking at them with crossed arms.

 

'Sorry princess, but that's a part of my game: making you jealous' Thought Yuri.

 

'Wait wait, are those tears in her eyes??'

 

Alice's POV

 

No no no, I shouldn't be crying right now, I don't wanna look weak in front of her.

 

But God, I can't stop my tears from forming.

 

My eyes are reacting by themselves. The pain and jealousy I am feeling right now are killing me.

 

And I can't keep this pain inside me, I need to cry, I need to scream, I need to throw this pain away..

 

But why?? I shouldn't be surprised, I already know that she's a player, and she is just playing with other girls emotions.

 

But still, the pain i am feeling while looking at her so close to another girl is unbearable.

 

Even that girl is just Sarah my best friend, but still, I can't bear this sight.

 

I need to run away, and cry by myself, I won't let her see my tears, I won’t let her know that she’s the reason of my vulnerability.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I wanted to see her reaction after seeing me being close to another girl.

 

I wanna see if she'll get jealous for me.

 

And yes!!  I succeeded.

 

I can see her eyes burning with jealousy. And as Jack said to me before, the jealousy mean only one thing: my princess's still in love with me.

 

But again I made my princess cry, I can see clearly the tears forming in her beautiful eyes.

 

I can feel stabs filling my heart while seeing her tears.

 

The smirk that was covering my face before turned completely to a frown, I hurt my lover AGAIN.

 

Without hesitation, I moved closer to her and tried to hold her wrist, but she yanked it away.

 

Redness is filling her eyes.

 

"Alice, nothing is serious, I was just trying to act friendly, there's...."

 

She didn't let me complete my sentence

 

"Yeah, sorry yuri-shi , I forgot that you are playgirl, every day with a new girl, screw you and your stupid lunch, I am out of here, enjoy yourself with your new date,  don't try to follow me" she yelled with the anger filling her eyes. Then headed out the office slamming the door harshly behind her, leaving both me and Sarah dumbfounded.

 

The silence and awkwardness are filling the air. It took me a while to gather myself and turn around to face the other girl in the office.

 

"I am sorry about what ...." I tried to talk but yet again I got stopped.

 

"No need to apologize, don't waste any more time and go after your fiancée" she came near me and started pushing me towards the door.

 

"But but, how did you know about me and ..."

 

"Jack already told me everything, don't waste time, or else you'll be losing your girl for the third time already, go go go"

 

"But where do I find her, what if she went to Sam" I said, I couldn't hide the sadness and jealousy while thinking of Jessica being alone with that guy.

 

"No she won't meet Sam in her crying state, you'll absolutely find her near the elevator, just run and get your girl"

 

With Sarah's last words, I gathered all my strength, and started running after my girl.

 

 

 

 

'Siiiiiiiigh, those two love birds, they suffered enough, I hope they will find happiness soon' Thought Sarah.

 

No one's POV:

 

Alice was wiping her tears inside the elevator, she was waiting for the door to be closed. She needs to be somewhere else away from the company. And especially away from Yuri

 

The elevator’s door started moving and was about to close completely, but someone's foot stopped it.

 

Alice lifted her head to see who's the one who just stopped the door from closing  to find  a smirking Yuri looking at her. She was breathing fast, it's obvious that she was running.

 

"What are you doing here, are you stalking me???" she asked, then moved backward away from Yuri. her back is touching the cold wall of the elevator.

 

Yuri didn't respond, she just nodded her head and started moving closer to the nervous Alice.

 

"Don't come near me, just stay away" threatened Alice, she's afraid she may lose control of herself under Yuri’s touch.

 

But to her disappointment, the tanned girl didn't listen to her request; she pressed the urgency button to stop the elevator from moving and again started taking steps towards her princess.

 

Both their hearts were beating wildly; they missed being this close to each other.

 

'God please help me, I am losing control, just her scent is making me numb' Thought Alice.

 

Finally Yuri is now standing in front of her princess. Her heart is jumping crazily against her chest.

 

'Calm down, calm down, she’s here, your owner is here' Yuri kept repeating those words inside her head trying to calm her throbbing heart. She is alone with her princess and the happiness she is feeling right now is overflowing.

 

'I need to fix this, this is my last chance, and i won't waste it, I’ll win you back princess'

 

With those thoughts in mind, Yuri leaned more closely to her princess, their eyes locking together.

 

She took a deep breath and started her words.

 

"Give me a chance to explain myself, I promise i won't hurt you his time" Yuri put her hands on either side of Alice's shoulders, maybe to stop her from escaping

 

"Why should I give you another chance, huh? So for you to hurt me again, I had enough of crying because of you" responded Alice and tried to break free from Yuri but for no use, the tanned girl tightened her grip even more.

 

"Please, give me just this chance to explain myself, I promise I will be sincere with you" pleaded Yuri, you can clearly see the sincerity filling her dark orbs.

 

‘I was always sincere with you princess’

 

Alice's heart started softening, but yet, she fight the urge of giving Yuri another chance, she's afraid she will get hurt again.

 

"No, I can't, I can't surrender to your lies, your words won't trick me again" This time Alice used her full force to break free from Yuri’s grip, and fortunately to her, she succeeded. She was about to move away from yuri.....

 

 

 

But hell NO, The tanned girl won't give up this easily.

 

She pushed Alice slightly against the wall, and then put her hands on either side of the shocked girl's head, trapping her.

 

"If you can't believe my words, then my heart will say it all" Yuri took Alice’s hand and guided it to her chest.

 

A long silence filled the air, only their breathing and heartbeats can be heard.

 

"Can you feel it?? My heart beats won't lie, you are the girl who is making my heart beat wildly like this, no one else but you" Whispered Yuri in her princess's ear, she can feel the later trembling.

 

"Give me a chance to prove that you are the only girl in my heart, and I promise I won't disappoint you, please Alice, please trust me and give me one last chance, please princess, I am begging you" Yuri pleaded with all her might, even the tears want to be shown and plead along with Yuri. Her hot tears started falling down her cheeks.

 

Alice just kept mum, her heart felt heavy, she doesn't know what to do, she doesn't know how to react.

 

Her heart is telling her to throw her arms around Yuri’s neck and start kissing her and pour the love she's feeling into that kiss, but on the other hand she can't,  she's afraid yuri will hurt her again, and she had enough of tears, she had enough of puffy red eyes.

 

Yuri sensed the uncertainty in Alice's eyes, she smiled bitterly, and moved inches away from her princess.

 

"You know where you can find me, I’ll be always waiting for you to come back to me, I’ll never give up on your love princess” Yuri ended her words with a soft sweet kiss on Alice's forehead.

 

She turned her back to Alice, pressed the opening button and headed outside the elevator. Leaving a shocked dumbfounded Alice behind her. So many thoughts are running inside her head right now.

 

'she is leaving me breathless, she is stripping me out of my senses with her touch, how can I not surrender to her charm, there's always something pulling me back to her,

I can't resist her,

every part of me is yearning for her

I need to stop this suffering or else I’ll absolutely go crazy

I’ll follow my heart this time’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                         ---------------------------------------------------

                                                               Another gun pleaaaaaaaase :p breathtaking beauty

                                                               

                                                                                      Yul's girl

 

 

 

Hey again, i really miss my lovely readers :D

A big welcome to the story's new suscribers :)

A wink to  zoeygg I love your famous sentence 'Update soon' hihihi

And yeah, pinkbeauty you have a wide imagination, i really liked it, Thumbs up ;)

I am really thankful for your supports :)

Your comments are my energy pills. Don't hesitate to show the story your support.

A big hug to all my lovely readers, i love u soooo damn much :D

And Yeah: Next update soon, get ready for the cheesiness &  cough..cough... cough... s :p