Chapter 12: I am sorry

More than words

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

 

 

                                                                              -------------------------------------------------------------

After 4 years

No one’s POV

Yuri was sitting on a bench watching her friends playing basketball, she didn’t feel like playing so she just sat there thinking about someone who’s occupying her mind.

She didn’t see that person for two days and it was like living in hell, she missed hugging that girl, she missed having her in her embrace, she missed her scent, she missed her addicting lips, she missed everything about her, she just missed her drug, but simply, she missed her sicababy.

But someone else saw the daydreaming yuri and decided to disturb her a little.

“Hey buddy” that was sooyoung.

No response

“Hello, earth for yuri” she said this time waving her hands.

 

 

No response

 

 

“KKABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYL”

 

 

 

 

“WHAT stupid, you are so annoying” finally responded yuri.

“I thought you were watching our team playing, but I found you daydreaming”

“I was really watching”

“Yeah, that was so obvious” said sooyoung with sarcasm.

 

“So, what’s up buddy?” asked yuri trying to start a conversation.

“Don’t you know the last news??!!” responded sooyoung with another question while opening widely her eyes.

 “What? Did you decide to stop eating” said yuri chuckling.

“Yaaaah, that will never happen, but really I am talking seriously here” the seriousness was obvious in sooyoung’s voice.

“Ok, what?” asked yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“TAENY IS REAL” said sooyoung grinning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh” yuri didn’t understand.

“I mean tiffany and the shortie are officially together now”

“Tell me something I don’t know”

“WHY? Did they tell you that they were together before telling me” said sooyoung pouting.

“No stupid, it’s just so obvious, they are the lovey dovey couple of the school, they can’t even take their hands from each other”

“HAHAHA, just like you and your princess, hihihi” said sooyoung teasing yuri.

“What the F…CK sooyoung” yelled yuri, standing from her seat.

“Come on buddy, stop pretending, it’s obvious that you are both dying in each other’s love” said sooyoung to her best buddy.

“What are you talking about sooyoung?” respond yuri trying to avoid her friend’s eyes.

“I am talking about you and your princess, you can’t even take your hands off each other”

“It’s none of your business sooyoung, and there’s nothing between me and Jessica more than just bestfriends” said yuri trying to act serious.

“I already saw you guys making out” said sooyoung smirking.

“WHAT? When and how???” the nervousness is obvious on yuri’s voice.

“HHHH, you look so funny yuri, but really guys, the only thing you need, is to become official, cause the whole school already knows that the ice princess is Kwon yuri’s property”  said sooyoung seriously.

“But I am afraid I may lose her if I confess” said yuri pouting.

“That’s not the strong Kwon yuri I know”

“I don’t know what to do buddy, I want her all to myself”

“I think you’ll know what to do after you see your princess now with donghae flirting with her”

“WHAT?” yelled yuri before start running.

 

‘I think donghae’s family should buy flowers from now to put them on their poor son’s grave, cause I bet yuri will kill him today’ sooyoung thought to herself

 

Jessica’s POV:

Where’s that stupid soebang of mine, I told her to wait for me so we’ll have lunch together, but where the heck she’s right now.

I really missed her so damn much, I just want to see her and cling to her in a koala hug, and maybe trailing some kisses all over her handsome face.

I was so stupid when I lied to her and said that I went to my grandparents house for the weekend just to avoid her questions, I just needed time to think about what’s going on between us, we are best friends, but we can’t take our hands from each other, it just became like a drug we need to take every day, or else we’ll not be able to breathe.

It started when we were kids; I still can remember it clearly, the day when we became friends, the same day when I shared my first kiss with her. After that day we stuck to each other sides, and the kissing was something normal between us, but of course not in front of people.

 

The problem is, the days and years passed and we grew up, and also the simple innocent kissing turned to something more, something we couldn’t control, it’s just every time we were kissing on the bed or couch or bathroom, it lead to a hot wild make out session, yuri then turned to a wild aggressive beast, it took me time whispering sweet things into her ear to calm her ragging hormones, and thank god it works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No guys, we didn’t do it till now.

We didn’t make love.

At least we could control ourselves from stripping each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello beautiful” said someone kissing my cheek.

Who the heck just kissed my cheek, WAIT WAIT, that’s a guy’s voice.

 I turned around looking mad, and I found a handsome guy smiling at me.

“Hey donghae” I said blushing, OMG what’s happening to me.

“I am sorry I kissed your cute cheeks, you were just irresistible Jessica” he said showing his white teeth.

“NO, it’s ok, but next time don’t repeat it without my permission” OMG I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I really like that handsome attractive guy in front of me.

“So, how did you pass the weekend?”

“It was fine” I responded frowning remembering that I didn’t pass those 2 lonely days with my yuri.

 

But wait, talking about yuri, why do I feel that there’s a pair of eyes glaring at me and donghae right now?

Please guys don’t tell me what I am thinking about is true.

 

NO one’s POV

 

“Wait buddy, why you are so fast? Aish” said sooyoung trying to calm her breathing, she was running behind the mad yuri trying to stop a war from happening.

“Where did you see them?” finally yuri stopped and grabbed sooyoung by the shoulder.

“Calm down buddy, and they are just there” said sooyoung pointing at haesica’s direction.

When yuri laid her eyes on the smiling happy couple, who were enjoying each other conversation, you can clearly see Kwon yuri’s red burning eyes, even her hands turned to fists.

And without thinking twice, she went straight to the center of attention.

 

“And she said ‘there’s nothing between me and Jessica more than just best friends’ , huh” said sooyoung mocking yuri’s earlier sentence.

 

The students who were in the school’s restaurant eating their lunch observed an angry mad yuri going to haesica’s direction.

 

 

 

 

 

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE COME TROUBLES”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica felt someone wrapped an arm around her waist from the side, and by the warm and tight hug she knows it’s yuri.

“Hey sicababy” said yuri smiling then leaned closer to jessica’s face to kiss her, it wasn’t a kiss on the cheek, but somewhere near the small girl’s lips.

Jessica knows that yuri’s mad and a little bit angry, even if she tried to act calm and cool.

“Hey soebang” said Jessica caressing yuri’s back slowly maybe trying to calm her down.

“Hey fish face” said yuri smirking but receiving a slap on her back from Jessica showing that she didn’t like yuri’s way of talking.

“Hey yuri, I really missed you” respond donghae with sarcasm.

“huh really? i missed you too. So, how was your morning donghae?” asked yuri trying to act like there’s nothing bothering her.

“It was the best morning ever” respond donghae smirking.

Jessica was just standing there embracing in yuri’s arm, and of course she could feel the tension between those two.

“And why this morning was the best?” asked yuri lifting one eyebrow.

Instead of answered it loudly, donghae lean to yuri’s ear and whispered in a low voice, just yuri could hear him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because I had the chance to kiss your sicababy’s face”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And just like a grenade, yuri explode.

She let go of Jessica who was surprised by the sudden action, and then punshed donghae’s fish face throwing him to the floor, but before she could carry on with her violent actions, Jessica grabbed her wrist turning her around, so they’re now face to face.

“WHAT?” yelled yuri with anger obvious in her voice.

“Please yul stop” said Jessica with pleading eyes.

But instead of answering her princess, yuri turned to donghae’s direction and leaned to whisper into his red ear.

“I am not done with you jerk, but if you are a real man, I bet you to repeat your ing words again”

Donghae just laid there shocked and dumbfounded not daring to say a word.

“Did you eat your tongue kid?!” said yuri lifting one eyebrow.

“Yuuul pleaaase” Jessica plead with the tears forming in her eyes.

Yuri turned and looked at her princess teary eyes, and it broke her heart seeing the princess in this state, so she stood up at her feet and grabbed jessica’s wrist and leaded both of them to somewhere, no one knows their direction. (Maybe just sooyoung :p)

The student’s just stared with opened mouth at donghae’s red face with blood flowing from his nose and lip.

“That was a goooood drama action scene” said sooyoung trying to fininsh her 10th pack of chips.

 

Somewhere in the school

 

Yuri pinned Jessica against the cold wall almost before the toilet’s door closes, while grapping her both wrists above her head.

“Yul, what do you want, someone may see us” Jessica breaths.

“Want you to know that you are mine sica, want the whole world to know that you belongs to me, so don’t ever let the boys kisses you or ing flirt with you princess”

Yuri started kissing Jessica passionately, then she trailed wet kisses down to jessica’s neck.

She began nibbling and on jessica’s sensitive spot.

“Oh goooooood yul …… please don’t leave …. Hickeys, people may suspect something, oh gaaaawd yul…” said Jessica trying to hold her moans.

“What if I said I want to mark you as my property with leaving some hickeys” said yuri between her fast breath while still on jessica’s neck.

When yuri felt Jessica relaxed, she free her wrists, then the princess wrapped her arms lightly around yuri’s neck, now the latter’s arms wrapped around jessica’s small waist and lifted her so she wrapped her legs around her waist, and again they begin kissing each other wildly.

Jessica felt yuri’s left hand moved around to her hip and then began moving up into her thin spring sweater, moving her hand inside the pink bra, while her lips moved down to jessica’s neck, and then up nibbling lightly on her right ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a long make out session, Jessica straightened her school uniform before she received a quick peck on her lips from the smiling satisfied yuri.

“I’ll see you home tonight ok?” said yuri with pleading eyes.

“Ok, but no sleep over tonight” responded Jessica while trying to straighten her messy hair.

“Wae? I didn’t see you for two long boring days, and I missed sleeping beside you, you know what? I didn’t sleep those two nights” said yuri with puppy eyes trying to convince Jessica.

“Hihihi, my seobang is cute like a little kid” said Jessica chukling and then leaned to kiss yuri’s perfect nose.

“Ok, I’ll see you then tonight” said Jessica smiling.

“YAAAAAAAh, my princess agreed to spend the night with me, that means you like me so much and you can’t resist my cuteness hihihi” said yuri meronging Jessica and the latter didn’t hesitate to slap yuri on her chest.

“Ouch, why sicababy? You are so violent” said yuri pouting.

“Not more violent and aggressive than you”

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

“see? We didn’t even eat our lunch” exclaim Jessica after the bell of the end of lunch pause ringed.

“I already had my delicious sweet lunch” said yuri smirking and then receiving another slap this time on her shoulder.

“Ouch”

“ert”

“Not as ert as you” said yuri winking at jessica’s blushing face before they hold each other hand and interviewed their fingers and went to their next period.

No one’s POV:

“Psssst”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

“Psssssssssssssssst”

 

 

 

 

“I am not a cat, What? The teacher may see us talking” whispered Jessica to her best friend.

“You couldn’t control your ranging hormones, right?” said tiffany smirking.

“What are you talking about?” asked Jessica lifting one eyebrow.

“The hickeys” said tiffany pointing at her friend’s neck.

“” cursed Jessica trying to hide the red bites on her neck.

“So guys, when you are going to announce it?” asked tiffany seeming serious.

“Announce what?” responded Jessica with another question.

“That you and your prince yuri are official”

“Don’t talk bull, we’re just best friends”

“Best friends who can’t get enough from eating each other’s faces"

SLAP

“Ouch, Jessica you are so violent” said tiffany after receiving a slap on her shoulder.

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

 

 

“I am thinking of dating donghae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?” yelled tiffany standing up from her sit, now all the class’s attention is on her, even the teacher.

“I am sorry I just saw a bug” said the redhead girl bowing.

 

“What the you are talking about? Did you hit your head or something?” asked tiffany with a low voice.

“He’s handsome, and he got a perfect body, and beside he loves me” said Jessica trying to act that she’s paying attention to the teacher.

“Yuri’s handsome and pretty and got a ing y hot body” respond tiffany trying to make some senses in her friend’s mind.

“We’re not talking here about yuri, I am talking about donghae and beside, me and yuri are just friends, we can never be more than this”

“you guys already more than friends, maybe you’ll deny it Jessica, but just by the look in your eyes when you are with yuri, it’s obvious that you’re deepely in love with her” said tiffany seriously.

“That’s not true” respond Jessica avoiding her friend’s eyes.

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

“What if yuri start dating a guy, or maybe a girl?” asked tiffany out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAAAT? NO WAAAAAY” yelled Jessica and then again the whole class turned its attention to the American girls.

“What’s wrong with both of you?” asked the teacher annoyed.

“I am sorry, it was the stupid bug again, but this time I killed her” said Jessica faking a smile.

 

Now back to the American girls.

 

“It’s something normal to happen, yuri is a hot pretty girl, all the school’s guys and girls pleading for her attention, but the stupid idiot Jessica jung is the center of that perfect girl’s attention, even the poor me haven’t a chance with her” said tiffany faking a sob.

“You already have your ‘ TAETAE ‘ “ said Jessica mocking tiffany’s way of calling her girlfriend.

“But seriously Jessica, why you are always pretending thet you and the y yuri are just friends?, why you are always denying that your whole being is crazily in love with her?”

“What if she’s not in love with me? What if she’s treating me this way just because we’re friends? And if we become more than friends she’ll change towards me”

“Are you ing kidding me Jessie? Are we here talking about the Kwon yuri? The girl who always take care of you when you were kids till now, the girl who always walk with you to school in the morning, the girl who drooled with her wide open mouth every time you dressed a simple outfit, the girl who always turned to a scary beast every time she saw you with a guy trying to flirt with you, seriously Jessie, it’s so damn obvious that she’s head over heels in love with you”

Jessica stayed silent a little then responded.

“What about the people critiques”

“who give a fu..ck about the fuc.king stupid old people critiques, we’re in 2014 jessica” said tiffany starting to get annoyed by her friend’s lame excuses.

“I don’t know” said Jessica after failing to find another excuse.

“And when will you know, after you lose her?” asked tiffany lifting one eyebrow.

“Can we just focus on the lesson, we’ll talk later” said Jessica but deep inside her mind she’s still thinking about yuri.

“As you want stubborn”

 

After school

Jung’s mansion

“Mum, I am sleeping over yuri’s house” said Jessica going upstairs to the house door.

“Ok honey, say hey to yuri for me” respond Mrs Jung

“Ok mum”

“Jessica baby, don’t you think it’s late, and it’s dark outside, it’s dangerous to walk alone”

“Don’t worry mum, this isn’t the first time, and beside if something happen I’ll call yuri, bye” she said closing the door behind her.

“But …… Aish this girl, so stubborn”

 

After a while, in Kwon’s mansion

 

“Hey Jessica darling, how are you?” asked yuri’s mum after kissing jessica’s cheek.

“I am fine, what about you auntie?” responded Jessica smiling.

“We’re good, we just missed you, it’d been a long 2 days, especially for yuri, hihihi” said yuri’s mum winking to Jessica.

“Really? I missed you too” said Jessica blushing.

“Hahaha, so cute”

“Is yuri in her room? “ asked the princess.

“No, she’s still in the gym, you know, after you, the gym is her second drug, hihihi, but darling you can wait for her in her room”

“Thank you auntie” said Jessica bowing and then went upstairs to yuri’s room.

 

In yuri’s room

 

After changing to some of yuri’s comfortable clothes, Jessica stand by the window thinking about her talk with her bestfriend earlier in the school, she was too focusing in her toughts till the point she didn’t hear the door’s room opened and closed, and a certain someone coming to her direction.

 

Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica from behind and pressed her nose against jessica’s hair, the latter sniffed with the sudden contact.

“Yul, you scared me”

“I am sorry princess, you were just irresistible and I missed you so damn much” yuri whispers into jessica’s ear, and jessica who enjoyed her friend’s warm clung tighter to turi.

 

Yuri’s almost 3 inches taller than her princess, the extra height making it easy to fold the smaller girl into her arms as if she can hide her away from the world.

 

“Yul, let’s sleep, it’s late” said Jessica trying to break the back warm hug, but to her disappointment (or maybe appointment) yuri didn’t let go, she even lean more into the embrace bringing Jessica more tighter.

“Can’t we just stay like this for a while sicababy” said yuri closing her eyes and sniffing the small girl addicting scent.

 

“But yul, your mum or someone may see us like this”

“Don’t worry princess, I already locked the door and plus, no one have the guts to bother us, they know that I don’t like it when someone get to my room without my permission, you are the only one who have the right to do whatever you want in my room, so let’s just enjoy this moment” said yuri smiling while sneaking her hand under jessica’s shirt and traced jessica’s bare tummy with her fingers, leaving wet and soft kisses just behind her friend’s ear.

 

 

“I couldn’t hold it anymore, after waiting the whole boring day to get home and have you in my arms” said yuri.

Jessica really enjoyed yuri’s warm embrace, it sending shiver down her spin, but deep inside she knows that this is wrong, maybe it feel so good and amazing, but still in the end this is wrong, she shouldn’t forget that they are after all just friends, so she choose to break the hug, before this situation lead to something more serious, they are not ready for it yet.

 

 

 

 

But we are talking here about the Kwon yuri, who looks like a drunk person smelling her princess scent, maybe nothing in this moment could take Jessica away from her embrace, till she get enough of her drug.

 

Jessica was about to break the hug again, but she was distracted by the soft press of yuri’s plush lips against her neck, the warm heat of her breath ghosting over jessica’s shoulder making her gasp.

“Where are you going princess, am I the only one who’s living in hell while missing you the whole day, you even let the guys flirt with you, did you enjoyed their flirting that much, huh?” said yuri with the jealousy obvious in her voice.

“Yuri please don’t start this conversation again, and I wasn’t enjoying the guys flirting with me, can we please go to bed, I am sleepy yul” said Jessica pouting trying to distract yuri’s wild actions with her cuteness.

Yuri makes a slight groan of protest but finally let go of Jessica.

Jessica smiles knowing yuri’s weakness, but her thoughts get interrupted and she let a dolphin scream when yuri carried her a bridal style and led both of them to the bed.

“You are so cute sicababy” yuri murmurs smiling after kissing Jessica flushed cheek.

 

“You are not going to sleep with me like this” said Jessica giggling.

 

“And why?” said yuri lifting her both eyebrows.

“You smell bad” Jessica tried to close her nose, but yuri stopped her by holding her both wrists above her head, and leaned loser to jessica’s nose who tried to struggle by turning her head left and right trying to avoid yuri’s sweat scent.

“Yuuuuul” said Jessica whining.

“Didn’t you like your seobng's scent princess” said yuri chuckling and start tickling Jessica.

“Hahahaha, yul … oh god hahahha, yul … please stop , we’ll wake the others with our noises” said Jessica trying to hold her laughter.

“I won’t stop till you say the magic word” said yuri smirking.

“OK… ok , stop,  I’ll say it, hahahaha, please stop kwon yuri you smell soooo nice”

But yuri didn’t stop, she even hover on top of Jessica and took off her shirt that’s dripping with sweat, and lean more closer to Jessica.

 

“Ok…. Hahaha ok , I’ll say the magic word, but promise me you’ll go take a shower before bed”

“Ok, promise” said yuri smiling.

 

“you smell so so so ba…” said Jessica trying to hold her laughter.

 

“I smell what? Come on sica I am waiting” said yuri lifting one eyebrow.

 

“Ok, I’ll say it just because I am sleepy, you smell so nice and sweet and addicting my kwon soebang” said Jessica smiling.

“the last sentence was what I wanted to hear from the start, you are free now princess, till I finish showering” said yuri smirking.

 

“Just go stupid, I’ll be waiting for you, but don’t get mad if I sleep”

“Yaaaah, don’t sleep, wait for your soebang pweaaase, I still wanna talk to you” said yuri pouting with puppy eyes before taking a towel and went to the shower, but before she closed the door’s bathroom she turned around.

“I’ll let the bathroom door open, maybe you’ll want to join me, you too smell baaaaaad” said yuri meronging Jessica.

 

“Yaaah, stupid ert yuri” said Jessica before throwing a pillow to yuri’s direction, but to her disappointment yuri already closed the door, so the pillow ended on the floor with no direction.

 

 

 

Yuri sneaks her head out of the door and said

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Pleaaase wait for me princess, I love you” before sending a flying kiss to Jessica and finally closing the door  behind her.

 

“Stupid, I can’t sleep when I am not in your arms, so don’t worry soebang” said Jessica under her breath smiling.

 

 

 

After yuri finished showering and putting on her clothes, she sneak her body under the blanket beside Jessica.

 

 

“Sicababy, are you still awake?” yuri whispered softly, she didn’t expect a response from the sleepy head, but the latter did respond.

“Hmmm” Jessica reply is drowsy.

Yuri then bring Jessica closer to her, pressing her back tightly against her front, Jessica could feel yuri’s heart beating in a fast steady pace,

 

she was in pure happiness, she never wanted to leave this moment, she never wanted to leave yuri’s arm embrace.

Jessica turned around, she’s now facing her friend.

Yuri kissed the top of jessica’s head before giving her a quick kiss on the lips then pulled her in closer, hugging her tighter.

 

They laid there enjoying each other warmth, with a small smile peeking out of their lips.

“Yul sing me a lullaby” said Jessica pouting.

 

“But you are not a kid anymore” respond yuri chuckling.

 

“Yaaaaaaah” said Jessica after hitting yuri’s shoulder several times.

“OK ok I was just joking, ouch, ouch, sica yahhh stop, I am sorry, ouch , sicababy” said yuri whining.

“don’t call me this, I am not your sicababy anymore” Jessica tried to break the hug and turned around to face yuri with her back.

 

 

Without thinking twice, yuri hovered on top of Jessica, their eyes locked as yuri bend her head down towards Jessica, and the latter knew they would kiss. She felt yuri’s addicting breathe on her face, and heard her whisper.  

“You are my baby” a kiss on the forehead.

 

“You are my princess” a kiss on the nose.

 

“You are my angel” a kiss on the left cheek.

 

“You are my bestfriend” a kiss on the right cheek.

 

“You are my everything sicababy”

 

In the briefest moment before yuri’s bottom lip brushed jessica’s top lip, jessica’s mind raced ‘ are the friends supposed be doing this’

Jessica thought stopped when she felt her whole body trembled as she felt yuri’s hand caressing her cheek.

“You are so beautiful; it’s hard to believe that you are real”

Yuri took jessica’s hand and kissed it several times, then turned it over and kissed her wrist, she slowly started kissing her way down jessica’s arm until touched the cotton of her sleeve.

She then slowly makes her way to jessica’s head, and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, Jessica wrapped her arms around yuri’s neck to bring her closer and to deepen the kiss.

Yuri slid around to the left side of jessica’s neck and started and gently biting it.

“hmmm yul”

Yuri heard the low moan come from jessica’s mouth, so she bit her again and allowed her warm breath to pass over the moisture on her neck. she lifted her face so she’s now staring at jessica’s beautiful eyes.

“You are like a drug to me sicababy” said yuri then she brushed jessuca’s hair out of her eyes for her, and kissed her forehead softly.

Jessica wants to cry from how sweet it is, how lovely yuri treating her, just like she’s the most precious person in the world.

Yuri kissed her one more time on the lips, this time passionately, she then touched jessica’s lips with her tongue asking for entrance and without hesitation the princess let yuri’s warm tongue enter to collide with her owns.

They laid there kissing and moving their tongues in synchrone hungrily.

 

They broke the hot kissing, and yuri again stated tariling wet kisses down jessica’s neck, near to her chest. The latter felt yuri’s hand start to slid up her side to come around and lightly cup Jessica soft .

At this moment, Jessica knew that they should stop, or else this may lead to something else, especially after she felt her body heating more and more with every touch yuri made.

At least she’s the one who’s still a little sober, so for not regretting this after, she grabbed the wild yuri by her shoulder and tried to look at her closing eyes.

“yul stop” she said trying to slow down her breath.

Yuri’s breath was so fast, like if she was running a marathon.

“yul baby, open your eyes”

After hearing her princess request, yuri finally opened her eyes, and Jessica could clearly see a mixture of lust and hunger, love and passion on those mesmerizing killing eyes.

“Are you okey baby?” asked Jessica caressing yuri’s cheek with the back of her hand trying to calm the wild beast inside yuri.

 

After relaxing a little, yuri nodded her head before giving a quick soft kiss on her princess addicting lips.

“Can we sweep now, your pwincess is sweepy” said Jessica pouting like a little kid, knowing that her cuteness is her friend’s weakness.

Yuri chuckled and then said “whatever you want sicababy” and then kissed her nose.

Yuri then lay on her back and pulled the princess closer to her, so her face was rested on yuri’s chest, and Jessica without hesitation wrapped her arms around yuri’s waist and nuzzled tighter to her.

The princess could hear yuri’s heart beat slowing down, coming to a steady pace, as she felt yuri kissed the top of her forehead softly and said

“ good night sicababy”

“Good night yul soebang” said Jessica letting a wide smile leaving her lips, showing how much she’s enjoying this moment, she was in pure happiness being in yuri’s warm caring embrace.

 

After few minutes

 

By the sound of jessica’s snoring Yuri knows that the small girl who’s clinging tighter to her, slept, and she let a little chuckle trying not to wake the sleepy head.

“I am sorry princess”

"I just can’t get enough of you, you are just like a drug to me, I can never get enough of you, and it’s killing me like hell, it’s killing me that you didn’t accept your feelings for me, I know you are afraid, afraid of people’s critiques, and all those bull.

I just want you to know that I’ll never give up on you, like when we were little, when I tried everything just to be your friend” yuri chuckled.

“You were so stubborn back then, and maybe you still are”

“I am sorry princess cause I can’t let you go, I can’t let you be with someone else even if you want. And I am sorry if I want you all to myself, cause when it comes to you, I am the biggest selfish person in this universe” said yuri under her breath while the tears flowing slowly from her red eyes.

“And if you want us just to be friends, it’s ok, let’s just be friends, but deep down inside my heart that’s beating only for you, you are mine and only mine princess”

 

                                             ---------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

The author loves her awesome readers  heart