Chapter 15: moments before the war

More than words

Two days passed after the misunderstanding’s accident and Jessica keeps ignoring yuri, the latter is going crazy wanting to see her princess or talk to her, but everytime she tried to contact her by calling her or messaging her, she get nothing in response, even she went to the jung’s mansion, but every time Mr jung or the maids says that Jessica is not home or sleeping or any other silly excuses, but yuri is not that stupid to not know that jessica’s ignoring her, and it hurt like hell, cause she thinks that the princess still regretting what happened between them, so today yuri promised herself that she’ll do whatever it will take just to see her princess and to cool the things between them.

 

Yuri’s now standing by jessica’s classroom, so the moment Jessica will arrive to school she’ll not be able to escape from the black pearl again.

 

“Hey yuri, what are you doing here, I don’t think that you are having classes with us today?” asked tiffany who just arrived and found it weird to see yuri standing in front of their classroom.

 

“Good morning tiffany, no I don’t have classes with you today, I am just waiting for Jessica” responded yuri with a little smile forming on her lips.

 

“You didn’t walk with her to school this morning?” asked tiffany again lifting her eyebrows.

 

“No, I went to their mansion and they said that she went school early”

 

“Huh, soooo weird, is something happened to the world so the famous sleepy head starts to wake up early? That’s not Jessica I know” said tiffany feeling confused.

 

“I know what happened to the world, she’s just ignoring me” responded yuri with the sadness obvious in her voice.

 

“Hmm, I know why, I am really sorry for what happened, but seriously  I am against Jessica for what she did, she’s really stupid” tiffany tried to comfort yuri with her words, not knowing what really happened.

 

“Did she tell you something?” this time yuri turns her full attention to the mushroom.

 

“I don’t think that you’ll want to hear me right now, cause your princess arrived, and she’s now coming towards us, don’t turn around or else she’ll run away” said tiffany to the confused yuri, and the latter obeyed tiffany’s words, knowing that if she didn’t, sica will see her then she’ll try to escape again.

 

Jessica’s POV  

 

I hope yuri won’t find me today, I kept ignoring her the last two days, cause I am not ready to face her yet, and I am still hurt with her words.

 

I really still can’t believe that she lied to me, every time I remember those words I felt tears flowing down my cheeks, and if it happen and I meet her I’ll absolutely break down in front of her, that’s why it’s better to keep ignoring her.

 

Finally I arrived school, it’s really weird and boring to walk to school alone, there’s no fun without yuri, but no I’ll not forgive her that easily, I should get used to walk alone, I don’t need her anymore.

 

Liar, my mind said to me.

 

Yes, I know, it’s hard to take her away from my mind and heart, but I’ll try my best, cause after all I am just a to her.

 

Wait, who’s tiffany talking to? I bet that’s not her girlfriend, cause that girl is more taller than taeyeon.

 

I went closer to tiffany and that girl, but why with every step closer to them I feel like I know this girl? Why my heart is beating wildly like that,

OMG what’s happening to me?

 

NO, NO, it can’t be what in my mind.

 

But even with her back facing me I know that this girl who’s talking to tiffany is the same girl who owns my heart and break it to pieces, I bet she’s waiting to talk to me, but NO Kwon yuri, I am not that easy, and I’ll never give up easily to you.

 

I am not ready to face her yet, at least till I take her away from my heart.

 

Without hesitation, I turned around, going to somewhere away enough from yuri.

 

No one’s POV

 

“Oh my god Jessie, not again” said tiffany surprised.

 

“What happened?” asked yuri trying to turn around.

 

“My stupid friend is running away again, I think she knows that it’s you who’s talking to me” yuri then completely turned her body around and saw Jessica running away from them.

 

“That’s ing enough princess” yelled yuri and run after Jessica, leaving a dumbfounded tiffany behind her.

 

“Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh , I bet there’s DRAMA coming on the way” said the famous mushroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


yuri didn’t give up, she kept searching for Jessica here and there, and the latter who’s a loser when it comes to running felt tired and stopped trying to catch her breath, she’s now at the parking lot.

 

Yuri saw Jessica stops running, then went straightly towards her.

 

Jessica saw yuri coming near her, and decide to run again, but before she take a step away, the Kwon yuri already grabbed her wrist roughly and turned her around so they’re now facing each other after a long two days.

 

“Hey princess, are you trying to run away from your prince? Huh” said yuri and lean closer to to kiss jessica’s lips, but the latter didn’t let her, she kept shaking her head to avoid yuri’s lips.

 

“So, Am i now that disgusting to you? I can’t even kiss you?” asked yuri with the hurt obvious in her eyes.

 

“Yes you are, so let me go, I can’t even see your face cause I hate it so much” those words were like a knife that torn yuri’s heart to pieces.

 

“So you are still regretting what happened between us? “ asked yuri again not letting go of jessica’s wrist.

 

“Yes, I regret every single thing of it, I regret ….being your friend, I regret …trusting you, I regret …. .every thing related to you Kwon yuri, I hate …you ….stupid”  Jessica was sobbing, she promised herself that she will never break down in front of yuri, but unfortunately she failed.

 

Yuri sensed that there’s something wrong, there’s a misunderstanding, that’s why Jessica talking this way to her.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? “yelled yuri who’s getting angry more than before.

 

“Don’t yell at me, or cause you think that I am your so you can do whatever you want to me? NO, i won't let you, cause you won’t see my face anymore jerk” Jessica tried to free herself from yuri’s tight grip but for no use, yuri is much stronger than her.

 

“Sicababy, what are you talking about, can you please calm down” said yuri this time with a low voice, she doesn’t wanna scare her princess.

 

“NO, I won’t calm down, cause there’s nothing between us to talk to you about it, just L.E.T  M.E  G.O”

 

Jessica pushed yuri with her free hand and that action helped her to free herself from yuri, but the latter will never give up that easily.

 

“I know how to calm you down” those were the last words yuri said before she reach to jessica’s waist and pulled her closer, she lifted Jessica and lead the both of them to the nearer wall.

 

“Let me go stupid, I hate you” Jessica kept yelling and slapping yuri’s chest trying to push her away.

 

“and i love you too beutiful, I won’t let you, cause I think there’s a stupid misunderstanding here, and I am not letting you go till we talk like normal and mature persons” whispered yuri in jessica’s ear.

 

“I won’t talk to you” responded the stubborn Jessica pouting.

 

“Fine, we will not talk, let’s kiss” yuri smirked, and before Jessica could react she already felt yuri’s lips touching hers.

 

 Yes, Jessica tried to stop the kiss, but she found herself enjoying it, so she just surrender to the black pearl magic lips.

 

Yuri roamed her hands around jessica’s body not leaving a part without putting her palms on it.

 

“Hmmmm….yul” the simple kiss turned to a hot one where the moans filled the air while their tongues danced with eatch other.

 

Yuri loved the way Jessica responded easily to her, it shows the princess’s real feelings, it shows how she missed being with yuri, it shows how she missed yuri’s addicting kiss, and that turns yuri on so much, knowing that she made her princess feel so good.

 

Jessica was like a drug that keeps pulling yuri back for more and be damned if she didn’t have all of her.

 

Yuri then kissed her way across jessica’s cheek to her ear “I missed you sicababy” she whispered and kissed her way down her neck, but those words didn’t make jessica’s pain fade away, she’s still hurt with what yuri said about her to sooyoung, she then took yuri’s face between her hands and lift her head so they are now facing each other’s eyes.

 

“What am I to you?” asked Jessica with the tears starts forming in her eyes, and yuri without hesitation answered.

 

“You are my sicababy, you are the girl who stole my heart from the first time my eyes saw her, you are the angel who can make my heart beating crazily with a simple touch from you, you are the women I want to share every moment of my life with her, and if those words aren’t enough, so then I am asking you to let me show you who you are to me, give me the chance to show how precious you are in my life, I am asking just for a chance to show how much I love you ” said yuri sincerely not breaking the eye’s contact with Jessica.

 

With those words, Jessica couldn’t stop her tears anymore.

 

When yuri said those words, her eyes were full of love, passion and sincerity, there’s no point to not believe yuri anymore.

 

Those beautiful words were the exect words Jessica needed to hear, to know that yuri really loved her and care for her, with those words Jessica knows that her heart belongs only to yuri.

 

The princess turned to jelly in yuri’s hands, she wrapped her arms around the tanned girl’s neck and pulled her closer, she parted her lips as she offered to yuri , their lips met again with a gentle intensity that neither girl had experienced before.

 

If a bolt of lightning had stuck their hut at that very moment, they would not have noticed, they were so wrapped up in each other, not giving a damn about nothing else but them.

 

 Their hands roamed all over each other’s bodies.Yuri then went down,  and Jessica felt the tanned girl's full and delicious lips are now soothing her neck with gentle nibbles and luscious wet lashes from her tongue, she then felt her cheeks squeezed between yuri’s soft palms, and that gesture make Jessica moan ily “ hmmmm….yu…l”

 

Yuri’s hands then slide up to the middle of jessica’s back and tried to untie her bras but the princess stopped her.

 

“No yul, not here” Jessica said panting, yuri then lift her head looking at jessica’s eyes and said.

 

“I want you”

 

The princess tried to look for lust in yuri’s eyes, but the only thing she found is LOVE, Jessica then smiled and responded

 

“I want you too, but not here, and beside I need to tell you something first” she cupped yuri’s cheeks to calm her ranging hormones.

 

“We’ll talk later, now let’s go home, I missed you so much” Jessica could feel clearly yuri’s chest moving in and out faster and faster with every word she said.

 

Yuri reached towards Jessica’s face and brushed her blonde hair slowly, she touched her cheek and looked at her full lips as she her cheeks gently, her hand moved towards jessica’s lips and ran her fingers over them

 

“I miss those addicting lips so much” whispered yuri still looking at jessica’s lips.

 

“Yuri please you need to hear me first” Jessica pleaded with her eyes, she need to tell yuri something even if that means to stop this beautiful moment, but it’s late cause yuri’s already lost in jessica’s addicting scent and her full attention now is on her luscious lips.

 

“Hmm” yuri responded humming this time looking at jessica’s eyes, she then went down to the perfect neck and put some wet kisses on it

 

“ I miss your scent” jessica’s scent made yuri’s dizzy and lost in a beautiful world, but what Jessica will say next will absolutely ruin yuri’s beautiful moment.

 

Jessica took a deep long breath and closed her eyes, she know what coming next is the worst, but she need to say this to yuri, she want to be honest with her.

inhale

exhale

"Yuri don't be mad ok?" she siad trying to get yuri's attention, and the latter lift her head waiting for jessica's next words

 

 why do i feel that there's something wrong and bad about to happen, thought yuri

 

"What happened?" asked yuri the nervous girl in front of her.

 

jessica look down at the floor and said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I was with donghae, and ...”

 

 

                                                                      ---------------------------------------

 

Hello lovely readers i missed you guys so much,

ok,  i know that this chapter is short and not complete, but i promise that i'll update the next one soon 

by the way, who want more drama ? or shall we just go straightly to yulsic sweet and hot moment ? wink