Chapter 34 ( Part 1)

More than words

Sooooooooooory, i wasn't able to update yesterday, i really have so much problem in the university :(

This is just part 1, i wasn't able to finalize the whole chapter. I am really sorry

 

 

                                                       -----------------------------------------------------------

 

"IAM NOT YOUR TOY; don't use me as your distraction to forget your real lover" Yelled Alice between her sobs, she didn’t know that her words are pushing Yuri from the edge.

Yuri’s next words will leave the both of them dumbfounded.

"Can't you understand, YOU ARE MY LOVER" Yelled Yuri, she couldn't control herself anymore. she was unaware of the words that came out . But It was too late

They kept staring at each other, no words exchanging, no one dare to move and so many questions are running on each of the girls mind

'I am her lover?? Is she kidding me" Asked Alice her own self.

'What did I just say' Thought Yuri

 

                                                                                         ---------------------------------------

 

"That's enough, I had enough of your lies, I am not that stupid and dumb to believe what you are saying, from now on there's only work that may unite us, Mrs. Yuri KWON" Finally Jessica spoke, ending the silence that was filling the apartment.

 

With burning eyes, Yuri kept looking at her princess; it was so hard for her, to believe what's happening right now. Her lover's words are killing her again and again.

 

She felt like losing the love of her life for the second time.

 

She gathered her courage, whipped her tears, and moved closer to Alice.

 

She stood in front of her lover, leaving enough gap between them, she's afraid Alice will push her away again.

 

"Please don't leave with him" She pleaded with a heavy heart referring to Sam,

 

Her tears betrayed her eyes and keeps falling down her cheeks.

 

Looking at Yuri’s tears, Alice felt her heart clenching tightly inside her chest. Should she believe Yuri’s unstopping tears.

 

'Oh god, not that look, I can't lose to her tears, she's a liar, I am not stupid to let her hurt me again, I won't give up to her again, never' Thought Alice.

 

With a cold straight face, Alice looked at the girl in front of her.

 

"He's MY Fiancé, & I trust him more than anyone else, cause he never hurt me & he'll never try to make me cry like you did" She said trying to act cool and strong, but deep inside, she knows for sure that her words are just to hurt the tanned girl.

 

She was so simply getting her revenge.

 

Yuri's POV

"He's MY Fiancé, & I trust him more than anyone else, cause he never hurt me & he'll never try to make me cry like you did" Said the girl who owns my everything.

 

Is she trying to kill my heart with her words?

 

It hurt like hell, hearing those words from her. My reason to breath is suffocating me with her cold words.

 

God, please be by my side. Please give me strength, cause the one who was giving me strength before is giving up on me right now.

 

Wasn’t three years enough to break me inside? Didn’t I have enough pain and tears in those years.

 

Here she's, my girl, standing near me right now. but I can't reach her. I can't hold her. i can't give her love, I can't wipe her tears. AND I can't tell her that she's mine.

 

I am smiling bitterly at my own thoughts. Nothing could compare to the pain I am feeling right now.

 

But still, I will never give on you princess.

 

Alice's Pov

 

No, no no, I won't believe her tears, I won't believe her words.

 

She's just playing with my emotions; I can't give her another chance to hurt me again.

 

But why I feel my heart aching seeing her like this. Vulnerable, powerless & hurt.

 

My heart want me to believe her, want me to hold her and wipe her tears, want to tell her that everything will be fine & I will never leave her side.

 

But on the other hand, there's my mind, that’s stopping me from believing her. Stopping me from hugging her, stopping me from feeling her warmth and touch.

 

There is war happening inside me right now.

 

My heart was about to win the war, I was about to give up, and approach her more.

 

But the knocking on the door, stopped me from doing so.

 

No one's Pov

 

The knocking on the door, stopped the two girls from looking at each other. Again someone’s interrupting them.

 

Yuri turned her gaze to the door, she was hesitated, should she open the door, or not.

 

She knows for sure who's the one standing in the other side of the door. He's the one who'll take her princess away from her.

 

She greeted her teeth at the thought.

 

"Are you going to open the door, or should I open it by myself" Said Alice with her famous cold face.

 

Yuri didn't move from her spot, it's obvious that she doesn't wanna open the door.

 

Alice took the initiative and headed towards the door, but Yuri stooped her by grabbing her wrist.

 

"Please, don't" pleaded Yuri. The fear of losing her princess is killing her inside.

 

With a straight face, Alice yanked her wrist from Yuri’s grip and headed to the door, leaving a shocked Yuri behind her.

 

Before Alice could open the door, Yuri fastly grabbed her jacket on the couch and wore it. she was first only in her bra, & it would be inapropriate standing with  a upper body.

 

                                                                              ------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Oh baby, I was so worried about you, why didn't you answer my calls" Said Sam the moment his fiancée opened the door.

 

Without saying a word, Alice threw her arms around Sam's neck, and lock her lips with his in a deep passionate kiss.

 

Sam was totally shocked by the sudden Kiss from his fiancée. But that didn't stop him from bringing her closer to his body to deepen the kiss even more.

 

Sam wasn't the only one in shock; there was also Jack, who kept turning his head from side to side. He was looking both at the kissing scene and Yuri’s expression.

 

'I need to stop this, or else a war is about to start' He thought.

 

Without thinking twice, Jack headed towards the angry looking Yuri and put his arm around her shoulder. He can feel her trembling body.

 

Yuri was breathing so fast, her blood is boiling right now, The scene of another guy kissing her own princess is so much for her to handle.

 

She was about to move towards the couple, but Jack stopped her.

 

"Please calm down, let's talk first, okay?" Whispered Jack in yuri's ear.

 

She clenched her fists tightly trying to suppress her anger, or else she may explode any moment.

 

The couple was still kissing, and Yuri’s heart keeps bleeding because of the scene in front of her.

 

So, to stop herself from hurting any further, she closed her eyes tightly and hang her head low, this way she won't see her princess kissing another guy.

 

'I ca…an't....' she mumbled, tears falling from her closed eyes.

 

Jack felt sorry for the girl. He really needs to stop this.

 

"Guys guys guys, you don't have to kiss in front of us, we are about to puke, and beside Yuri needs to rest" Said Jack with a disgusted face.

 

And thank god his words stopped the couple from kissing any further.

 

Sam broke the kiss, and smiled at his fiancée. She smiled faintly back at him, but her mind is still with yuri.

 

 She freed herself from his hold.

 

Alice turned her head to look at Yuri’s expression. She was expecting to find an angry Yuri glaring at her. but what she saw was the opposite.

 

Yuri was looking down at the floor, she looks weak. Jack was the one who's keeping Yuri from falling.

 

 

 

Alice's Pov

 

The moment I saw Sam, I didn't know what got into me, I was still angry and hurt and I wanted to get my revenge.

 

So without hesitation, I threw my arms around Sam's neck, and locked our lips together.

 

I wanted to hurt her, I wanted her to feel what I felt when she called me by her lover's name.

 

I want to make her jealous.

 

But Damn, something was odd.

 

I am not enjoying Sam's kiss, his kiss is so different from hers.

 

No no no, I shouldn't think about her when I am kissing Sam.

 

He's a nice guy, he doesn’t deserve to get hurt from me.

 

But but but, I can't help it.

 

All I am thinking of right now is her lips and her warmth.

 

Her lips are addicting and demanding. They took me away to another world.

 

When she kissed me I felt calm and happy. Aiiiiiiiiish this is so confusing.

 

I was deep in my thoughts, when I heard My brother yelling, asking us to stop our kissing scene.

 

Sam broke the kiss and smiled at me, the love and sincerity are so obvious in his eyes.

 

 I know for sure that Sam loves me so much.

 

But he can't give me butterflies in my tummy, like how  Yuri do, he can't make my heart beat crazily like when I am with her.

 

 Everything is senseless without her.

 

I turned my head to look at her, I want her to be jealous, I want her to be angry, I want to see the hurt in her eyes, I want her to yell at me,  At least that way, I will know that she has something for me.

 

If she gets jealous, then maybe, just maybe, there's a place for me in her heart;

 

But unfortunately, she wasn't even looking at me, I couldn't see her face, I can’t know what she's feeling right now. And that makes me even more confused.

 

What are you doing to me Kwon Yuri?

 

I really need to clear my mind.

 

No one's Pov

 

"Aren’t' you coming with us" Asked Sam, he was talking to Jack.

 

"Just wait for me in the car, I’ll follow you soon" responded jack.

 

Sam nodded his head, he took Alice's hand and headed outside the apartment.

 

The moment the couple went out the apartment, Yuri broke down on her knees. Her tears are now falling freely.

 

Jack kneel down beside her, and held her in his arms, her back, trying to calm her down.

 

"Shhhh, everything will be fine, I promise" Whispered Jack, he felt so sorry saying Yuri in this state. She looks so vulnerable.

 

"I a…am tired, my heart is tired, I feel like dying, I sc…cr….rewed everything" Yuri mumbled between her sobs, she clenched Jack's shirt tightly and cried in his arms, she really needs someone to soothe her.

 

"I know I know, but please can you calm down, and tell me what happened?" Said jack, He broke their hug, and looked at Yuri’s soaked face.

 

"Aegoooo, silly girl, where's the confident Yuri i saw this morning, you said you'll never give up on the love of your life, and here you are crying like a baby" He said teasingly trying to give Yuri more confidence. And maybe make her smile.

 

And Thank god She chuckled at his words. But still there's more tears falling down her cheeks.

 

"Look at me" Said Jack, he then lifted Yuri's head so she's now facing him.

 

 

 

 

"Did you see the look on her face when she was looking at you, I never saw her looking at someone like the way she looks at you...."

 

"No, I didn’t see her” Said Yuri in a low voice.

 

Jack shook his head at Yuri’s words.

 

"Silly girl, Of course you didn't see her face, you were hanging your head low, I am the one who saw her,...

 

 you know what I saw in her eyes?" Asked Jack.

 

"What??" responded yuri pouting.

 

"I swear there was love in her eyes, she was looking at you with love and yearning, but your eyes were closed that's why you didn't see her, Stupid girl" He said, then slapped Yuri’s shoulder playfuly.

 

"Yeah, you are right, I am stupid, cause I screwed everything and I made my girl cry" the disappointment was obvious on Yuri’s face while saying those words.

 

"We won't argue if you are stupid or not, you need to tell me what happened between you two, Why you two were crying before me and Sam came here?"

 

"You don't have to know" Answered the crying Yuri.

 

"Look Yuri, i don't wanna punch you right on the face and force you to tell me what happened, just spell it out, they are waiting for me down the building, so please hurry, and tell me what happened" Threated Jack with his fist flying in the air, of course he was just joking.

 

Yuri smiled; at least she has a friend to talk to.

 

"We were kissing and stuffs... " Yuri started her words but Jack stopped her.

 

"What stuffs???" he asked while lifting both eyebrows.

 

Yuri looked at him, and let out a looooong sigh.

 

"They are waiting for you down the building, so no need for details"

 

"Aiiiiiiiiiiish, I need details, so I can help you" Responded Jack.

 

"Okey, okey, but don't stop me while I am talking" yuri was glaring. Jack just nodded his head. He was anticipating Yuri’s next words.

 

"We were kissing, and making out; I was so near to make love to her, but but..." Stopped Yuri, it was hard for her to recall the misunderstanding that made her princess angry at her.

 

"But what???" Asked the curious Jack.

 

"I don't know what got into me....

 

I called her Jessica,  she thought that I mistook her as my fiancée, and of course she doesn't know that she's my real fiancée, and Jessica is Alice & Alice is Jessica"

 

"Aegoooo, what a stupid misunderstanding, and then what happened?" Asked again Jack, he was enjoying the talk so much, it felt like watching a drama.

 

"Of course she got angry, and started crying, she said that I am playing with her emotions, and it hurt like hell, seeing her tears" said yuri with the pain and guilt covering her face.

 

She lifted her head and looked at Jack, she was anticipating to find a mad confused Jack, But…

 

She found him grinning so strangely at her.

 

"What's with that grin??" she asked curiously.

 

"You are super duper stupid" Said Jack, the grin never left his face.

 

"Do you want me to beat you up" Threatened Yuri playfully. she acted like if she's hurt because of Jack caling her stupid

 

"No, don't need to" he acted back, like if he is afraid of her.

 

"Then what's in your mind?"

 

"Firstly, you are stupid, that's obvious and secondly Alice's reaction after you called her by Jessica, means only one thing...." Jack's eyes were wide open with enthusiasm.

 

"What???" Asked Yuri with dreaming eyes.

 

 

"Ouuuuuuuuch" She yelled after receiving a pinch in her arm from Jack. He shook his head at yuri's sudden stupidity.

 

 

"It.Means.That.She.Got.Jealous" He said it word by word. Myabe that way yuri will understand.

 

"And what that means?" Asked again the clueless Yuri, she is so lazy to use her mind and analyze Jack’s words.

 

"Are you drunk??"  Jack looked weiredly at yuri, His eyebrows were knitted.

 

"Nope" Yuri shook her head, a cold expression was covering her face, she really looks so stupid.

 

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish, when a girl get jealous, that only means that she loves you, and that means that Alice is still head over heels in love with you, so don't ever give up" Jack was trying his hardest to encourage the hopeless yuri.

 

"Aegooo, The anger and pain were covering my eyes and mind, that's why I didn't see it that way, Now I agree, I am officially stupid" said Yuri disappointingly.

 

"Yup, yup, so what are you going to do right now???" Asked Jack.

 

"Don't know, my mind isn't working right now, I can't think of anything"  Yuri ruffled her own hair, she felt lost and lazy.

 

"Aegooo, okey, you look tired,  go to sleep now, and let me do the rest" Said Jack, then stood up.

 

"What do you mean?" Asked the confused Yuri, she too stood up and straightened her messy hair and clothes.

 

"You look like a mess, don't ever let Alice see you like this, you really, like really, look so scary" Jack was trying his best to muffle his laughter’s, yuri's state right now, is totally funny.

 

"That's a part of my charm" she said confidently.

 

"Yeaaaah, so charming" he responded in a mocking tone.

 

Jack was heading to the door but Yuri stopped him.

 

"Look, please do me a favor"

 

Jack nodded his head, signaling for yuri to carry on with her words.

 

"I want you to make sure that Jessica won't spend the night with Sam, pleaaaase" she pleaded.

 

"Okey okey, Don't worry, I need to go now, we'll meet tomorrow in the company, & I’ll help you to get your princess back, no more questions, byyyyyye" Said Jack in a speed of light.

 

He then went out the apartment, leaving a confused dumbfounded Yuri behind him.

 

"Aiiiiiiiish, I am really going crazy, let's have some rest, I hope tomorrow will be better" she mumbled to herself Then headed directly to her bedroom.

 

 

                                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys I am totally sorry i couldn't finalize this chapter, need more days.

A respectful bow to all my patient and understanding readers. 

Thank u so much for ur supports, comments, upvotes...

By the way, I'll create a team to Kill Sam, who wants to join??? A big smirk on my face right now. hihihihi

Like what yuri said, hope tomorrow will be better :)