Chapter 26: New life

More than words

                                                             

 

"JUST STOP THE DAMN CAR"

Yunho immediately stopped the engine.

Yuri opened the door and stepped out the car, running towards the familiar figure she saw earlier.

 

Huyna tried to follow yuri to see where she's heading, and she got surprised because of what she saw.

"Who's that?" asked yunho after stepping out the car.

"Oh my god, it's donghae, we need to stop her" said huyna, before grabbing yunho's hand and ran towards yuri.

 

When they reached yuri, they found her banging harshly on a house's door. But there's no donghae.

"I think that's Lee donghae's house" said yunho.

"How did you know" it was huyna's turn to ask.

"His sister is my friend, I came here before"

"Ooooh"

 

"Yuri stop, you'll break the door" yunho tried to stop yuri from knocking and hurting her knuckles, but she was so strong, even when she's drunk.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, YOU JERK, I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE" yelled yuri, before finally a girl opened the door.

"What the you think you are doing, bunging on other's doors" yelled suzy the moment she stepped out the house.

"Where's donghae, i swear i saw him entered the house just now" Yuri pushed suzy aside and entered the house.

"Is she crazy?" said suzy, she turned her attention to the two persons beside her.

"Oh, yunho, i am sorry i didn't see you" suzy said nervously.

"No, suzy, i am the one who should be sorry because of my sister..... I .." his words stopped when they heard yuri yelling.

 

"DONGHAAAAAE"

 

"Oh GOD" the three of them said at the same time, and followed yuri inside the house.

 

"Donghae isn't here right now, he went on a t..trip with his f…friends" said suzy stuttering.

"I swear i saw him enter the house a moment ago, i am not BLIND"

Suzy didn't know what to answer or how to hide her nervousness, she needs to help her brother but she doesn't know how.

She looked towards yunho's direction and mouthed to him.

'Please help, I’ll explain to you later'

Yunho nodded his head and went towards yuri.

 

"Look yuri, you are drunk, that's why it seems to you that you saw donghae, but he's not here, suzy already said that he's not in Seoul" said yunho trying to convince the angry yuri.

"I don't believe you, i am not that stupid, JUST COME OUT YOU JERK" she yelled again.

"Hey hey hey, look at me, can't you believe your only brother, did i ever let you down, please have faith on me, and i swear everything wil be okey" said yunho while grabbing yuri's face between his hands.

"B....but they t...took her away f...from me" yuri again started crying.

"Shh, I know baby, let's go home now, and i promise I’ll help you to find your girl okey?" said yunho while wiping yuri's tears.

Yuri only nodded, she felt so tired from yelling and crying, she just need to rest.

"Huyna can you please take her home" asked yunho.

"Of course"

"Aren't you coming with us?" asked yuri, this time with a low voice.

"No, you go first, and I’ll be home soon, okey"

huyna held yuri's hand and walked towards the door.

After making sure that yuri is away from them, Yunho turned his attention to suzy

"You need to explain, NOW" said yunho.

Suzy nodded nervously.

 

Yuri's POV

 

This is the first time I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go, i don't know what to think.

Should I believe what sooyoung told me.

Or should I trust your Love sica-ah.

Just the day before I was the happiest person on the earth, when you agreed to be my fiancée. And I am sure you was happy too.

But what just happened, why after a bright day, everything turned black and blurry.

The day before you promised that you'll love me forever, that you'll never leave my side, that you'll forever be mine.

The day before, we made sweet passionate love, you surrendered yourself to me again and again. And I claimed every part of you as mine.

But where are you right now?

Why you broke your promises and left me?

Are you enjoying your time with him right now, are you enjoying knowing that I am hurt and dying here without you.

Why you let me love you for the first time, why you were so perfect, why you were so sweet and nice towards me, why you let me fall deeper and deeper in your love; and then you left me broken.

Can you just comeback and answer those questions, cause I really don't know how to answer them.

Can you just give me an explanation why you left me? And then go back to him.

Am I kidding me, if you comeback I’ll never let you go again. Even if that means locking you in a room or something so you’ll not run away from me again.

My head will explode, I can't feel my heart anymore, I can't even feel the pain, I feel numb. Can't I just die?

 

Huyna's POV

 

I was driving to the Kwon's mansion, with yuri sitting beside me.

She was so deep in her thoughts; I bet she's thinking of the girl who crushed her heart.

I may be overreacting, but I swear I can feel the hurt in my heart seeing yuri like this.

I wanna take her in my arms, I wanna wipe her tears, I wanna take her pain away, if she let me do so.

But what hurt me the most is knowing that she will never let me help her, she can never love me back, she will never open her heart and share her pains with me.

 

                                                               ------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally we arrived to the Mansion, it was huge. But I wasn't surprised cause I already know that the Kwon are so rich.

"Hey yuri we arrived" I said her arms, she didn't respond, she just opened the door and steeped outside the car.

Should I follow her, is she going to be fine if I let her in this state alone.

No no no, i won't leave her like what Jessica did. She needs me.

With those thoughts, I stopped the engine, and followed yuri to the mansion.

No one was in there but the maids, I don't know where's yuri's parents. I think its better this way, it would be hard for them to see their daughter in this state.

Yuri didn't look behind her; I think she doesn't know that I am following her to her room.

Or she knows??

She entered her room and I followed silently behind.

 

"Close the door behind you" she surprised me with her sudden voice. So after all she knows that I was following her and she let me be. That's a good sign.

She took some comfortable clothes and went to change in the bathroom.

I just stayed there alone in her bedroom waiting for her to comeback.

I looked around the room, it was huge and clean.

There are so many pictures of jessica and yuri, they look happy and so in love.

There are even pictures of Jessica alone all over the room.

Aiiiiiiish, how can they be so in love like this?

I think it's a hard mission to help yuri forget jessica.

It's like an impossible mission.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri finally changed the clothes that were full of the alcohol scent.

She went out the bathroom, and headed straightly to her bed.

I just stood still in my place not moving, I really feel so nervous.

 

"Are you going to stand there forever" her voice still hoarse because of crying.

"Are you fine now, should I leave you alone" I asked, I don't want to leave her, but I am afraid she may be uncomfortable around me.

"Why everyone want to leave me alone, Am I that annoying?" she said sighing, then turned her face to the other side. Her back is facing me.

I really really really feel nervous, after all I have feelings for her, and I am afraid i may lose my self-control around her.

 

But she needs me.

 

With this thought in mind, I headed towards her bed.

I sat beside her, and wait for her to start talking, or are we just going to stay silent like this???!!!

 

Soooo awkward.

 

I was deep in my thoughts, when I heard sobs coming from yuri's side.

Aegoooo this girl, her eyes already are so puffy and red, and here she's crying again.

This time I don't give a damn about anyone but her, she needs me and I am going to help her.

I reach to her shoulder to turn her around so she'll be facing me.

The moment her face was in front of mine, I felt my heart broke to pieces, she looks like a lost girl, her tears never stopped falling. She looks so weak, and it hurts so much seeing her like this.

I used my hand to wipe her tears while staring deeply into her eyes, and what surprised me, she was staring back at me. Like if she's asking for help.

I don't know what got into me, but I know for sure that at this moment I lost my self control, cause here i am leaning closer to her face.

She didn't move, or broke our eyes contact, like if she's waiting for me to close the gap between our lips.

Is it the alcohol effect that's controlling her right now.

I don't care; I won't waste this chance to be close to her.

 

It felt like years after finally our lips met.

 

This isn't the first time having her lips against mine. The two first times I stole kisses from her. But now i can feel that she want this. She’s responding to the kiss.

I changed my position so I am now hovering on top of her but not breaking our lips contact.

She threw her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her to deepen the kiss even more.

Oh god it feels so good kissing her. Her lips are so addicting and asking for more.

It feels good but I know that what we are doing is WRONG, I know that in the end I am the one who will get hurt. Cause I know that she's not kissing me because she loves me, but she's kissing me to forget her real lover, to forget her pain.

And she approves those thoughts when I tasted something salty  in the kiss.

 

She's crying again.

 

I immediately broke the kiss, to find her shutting her eyes tightly with tears still falling down her cheeks.

"Yuri look at me» I said her cheeks.

 

Why love hurts so much like this.

 

"She s...said she'll n..never leave me, but she broke her promises" she whispered still with her eyes closed.

"Yuri please open your eyes" I tried again, I really need to look at her in the eyes while talking.

And thank god she opened them. But the tears still there.

"Shhh, I promise everyting will be okey" I said soothing her. My hands never left her cheeks.

 

"How can everything be okey after she left, I love her so much, and I am sure I can never stop loving her, b...but but b...but it still hurt so much huyna, and I really can't handle this pain, I want her back, can you bring her back to me" she pleaded, and with every word left , I swear I can see the pain increasing in her eyes.

After all, the charismatic strong kwon yuri, become the fragile girl I ever seen in my life.

 

"Should I break my promises to her too, should I hate her, should I take her away from my mind and heart" She chuckled bitterly at her words

I kept silent listening to her.

"But how can I hate the girl who made me once the happiest person on the earth, I love her soooo much to hate her, that's why the pain i am feeling is so unbearable"

 

It's hard to control my emotions anymore, the tears are falling down my cheeks, knowing that I can never make yuri love me back, she's so in love with Jessica.

"Don't cry yuri, please, just tell what should I do to help you"

I'll do everything to see her smile again.

"Bring her back to me, I want my princess back" that was her request, but how can I bring jessica back, she already left away with donghae.

"Let me erase your pain yuri, let me take care of your heart, let me love you" I said leaning closer to capture her lips again, but unfortunately she stopped me.

She looked at me with her eyes that were full of pain and hurt.

"I am sorry, I can't break my promises to her, I’ll wait for her to come back to me"

Those words broke my heart even more. But I can do nothing to change the fact that yuri will never stop loving jessica.

I'll just stay by her side as a FRIEND, and try my best to reduce her pain.

 

 

I can see that she's so sleepy, her eyelids looks so heavy.

I kissed her cheek and signaled her to lay comfortably and sleep.

I lay down beside her trying to close my eyes and go to the dreamland, but I think it will be a long night for me with no sleep.

'I hope tomorrow will be a better day'

 

Yuri's POV

 

"Never take it off" said Yuri sternly.

The ring fit perfectly.

"I wanna be yours forever, I love you so much soebang"

"Promise me that you'll never leave me"

"I promise"

"No say it fully" said Yuri sternly.

Jessica giggled at Yuri’s sudden seriousness and followed along.

"I promise that I’ll never leave you, I’ll stay forever by your side, and I’ll be only yours"

 

I replayed her promises the night I proposed to her.

My princess will never lie to me, right? She’ll never break her promises, right? She will comeback to me, I know.

She’s my other half, how can I live with just one half.

That's why I’ll be waiting for you princess.

My eyelids feel so heavy, I need to sleep now.

I hope tomorrow you'll be beside me.

I love you sica-ah.

 

 

 

After 3 years ( The US )

 

 

                  

                   Sam ( Justin clynes ) An american guy                                                                            Jack (Kim Hyun Joong)

 

 

Sam's POV

 

Am I dreaming, I can't believe that you are finally mine.

It felt so good having you in my arms, I should thank god everyday cause he sent a goddess like you to me.

My life was dark before you, i was alone, i was lost, but the moment you entered my misery life, everything turned bright.

Oh god how much I love you, in just a short period of time you became everything to me.

You look so cute while sleeping. Aaaaah i can't help it but I really need to kiss those addicting lips right now.

Without second thoughts, I leaned towards my fiancée’s face and captured her fluffy sweet lips.

Oh GOD, I can never have enough of those lips.

I savored her lips gently with mine. I don't wanna wake my princess yet. She’s so tired after what happened last night.

Just thinking about last night events, I can feel my heart jumping with joy.

I was trying to gain her love for more than 2 years, and here she is finally mine.

I finally broke the kiss when I felt my princess stirring in her sleep.

So beautiful, just looking at her face right now it means the world to me.

I reached towards her face and started her cheek with the back of my hand.

So soft.

While still staring at my princess, suddenly her phone starts ringing.

Aiiiish, can't I just have a peaceful moment with my girl?

"hummm" my princess hummed while rubbing her cute eyes.

I will absolutely kill the person who disturbs my girl's beauty sleep.

"Babyyy, who's calling me right now" whined my girl, she tried to reach her phone but I stopped her.

"Let me answer the call for you honey" I said and reach towards her phone, that was on the table near the bed.

 

 

"Good morning my baby sister, can you come home now, daddy is looking for you" said the person from the other line.

"Good morning jack, it’s me Sam, your sister is still sleeping" I answered.

"yeaaaah, what my sister is doing with you right now, I swear I’ll kill you if you try to her or something" jack said playfully.

"I am not that kind of person, I love your sister so much, I’ll never hurt her" Those words were coming from my heart.

I was still talking with jack, when I felt soft lips brushing against my neck.

Oh god, how can I handle this y girl who's trying to seduce me at this moment.

Having her so close to me make my hormones raging so crazily.

Without knowing, I let a groan escape my mouth.

"Oh god guys, what are you doing, please Sam, hand the phone to Alice, I really need to talk to her, and then you can continue your love making" yelled Jack, he seems so annoyed. hahaha.

I just can't help it, my girl is so y to resist.

"Baby, stop , Jack needs to talk to you"

With a loud sigh, Alice stopped kissing my neck, and grabbed the phone.

I just kept silent watching my girl having a conversation with her brother. It's really fun to hear them. I just need some popcorn, hihihi.

 

"I will kill you when I’ll see you jack, you are always disturbing the most beautiful moments of my life" she said smirking, while giving me a wink.

"Look, I am sorry, it wasn't me, dad is the one who want you to be home at lunch, he needs to talk to you about something that concerns the company, so don't blame your poor handsome brother" I can clearly hear Jack whining from the other line. I just chuckled.

"Arasso Arasso, I’ll be home at lunch, and Sam will come with me, I can't go anywhere without him" my girl said, she reached towards my bare chest and stated it gently.

Ooooh, i just love her soft touch.

"Don't be late, you know dad get mad so easily" said jack.

"Okey, it's still morning but I’ll be there on time, don't worry, love you brother, see you soon" said Alice before finally ending the phone call.

She put the phone on the night stand and hovered on top of me.

So yyy.

She leaned down towards my lips, our nose brushing together.

I tried to reach her lips but she blocked me by putting her hand on my chest.

 

"No no no, you can't get everything so easily handsome" she whispered, before started trailing wet kisses all over my face.

 

I already feel the heat rising in my body, even my little boy down there woke up from its slumber.

Oh, god how can I control myself, with the most beautiful goddess hovering on top of me.

 

'Calm down, inhale exhale, she's not ready yet'

 

"Someone is trying to calm himself down huh?" she whispered again this time into my ears.

I turned us around, now i am the one who's hovering her.

"Aren't you afraid I may you" I whispered back

"Nope, cause I know that you love me so much to hurt me" she said confidently while drawing circles in my harden abs.

 

"I'll never hurt you baby, I promise, I love you" I said sincerely looking straight at her eyes.

 

She didn't respond, she just formed a beautiful smile on her face.

 

She looks so sleepy, I can't blame her, last night was our engagement party, and it ended so late.

I lay beside my girl and signaled her to put her head on my chest.

I started her hair gently. I know she loved it when I am doing this to her.

She once said that she felt comfortable and warm in my arms.

I held her tightly and she quickly went back to her dreamland.

Aiiiish, such a sleepy head.

So while she's sleeping, I started doing my favorite hobby: Staring at her beautiful face.

Every part of her face is already memorized in my mind from a long time ago.

I kept her arm, when my eyes turned their gaze to the necklace on her neck.

I reached for the ring that's inside the necklace.

She never took the necklace off her neck.

I started the ring then turned it between my fingers to have a better look at the letters engraved in the inside.

I read those words so many times, and every time I feel a wave of hurt, anger and jealousy while reading the words.

Why didn't she just throw the ring away?

But I can never force her to do something she doesn't want.

She's after all my fragile lovely princess.

She's just beside me and here I am thinking about her like a crazy.

I chuckled to myself, but my smile turned to a frown when I read again the words in the ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Yul's love'

 

Who is this yul? Is he the one who's stopping Alice from saying that she loves me back?

I don't know, and I don't care.

I am the one who saved her three years ago.

The only thing that matters right now is that I am the one who's having Alice in my arms. And I swear I’ll never let her go.

 

                                                                   ---------------------------------------------------

 

Confused?????

I know i know, i'll give more explanation in the next chapters so you'll understad what really happened.

If you still don't know who are Jack and Sam then you should reread Chapter 24: everything is a mess ,  and you may have an idea of what happened after the accident.

I have exams, so i may not be able to update till the weekend.

I really miss Yulsic sweet romantic HOT moments, can't wait to write those moments again ;)

Don't forget to leave a comment so i'll know if I am doing good with he story.

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3