Chapter5:jessica’s POV

More than words

‘Aaaaaaaaaaaah’oh god , can’t I get just a second without thinking about that weird crazy fool stupid pretty handsome cute yuri.

OMG even if I tried to talk badly about her, I turned praising her, ‘she’s seriously something’.

I really thought that with my cold attitude towards her she’ll stop getting closer to me, just like what other people did when they tried  to approach me before, they run away just with a glare.

Really, I wanna talk honestly with myself just for once.

I’ll absolutely be a jerk if I said that she’s a bad person, I’ll grab my heart and throw it away if I pretend that I didn’t feel secure and protected and happy every time I’m  with her.

Just recalling the times when she keeps talking and making funny actions just for her to see a smile on my face.

Every time she’ll pout when I won’t pay attention to her or pretend that I wasn’t listening to her, oh god she’s really cute. I want to pinch her cheek or kiss her nose every time she’ll pout.

But I am really feeling happy knowing that she didn’t give up on me till now.

I know guys that you’ll be wondering, why I didn’t change my cold attitude and open up to her, cause I said that I am happy with her, after all she’s still nice and caring towards me, and honestly I tried, I really tried to open up to her, I tried to smile without sadness in my eyes, I tried to hold her hand without thinking twice, I tried to listen to her without comparing her words with taecyeon’s, I tried and tried and tried.

And again I’ll be a liar if I said I didn’t change, even a little bit towards her, at least those days, I can hear my heart jumping like crazy every time she’ll hold my hand, I can feel my cheeks turning red every time she’ll whisper to my ear, and I assure that I become a dumb every time she’ll kiss my cheek without me giving her permission.

Oh GOD she’ll make me go crazy.

But all these actions will be with no sense if I didn’t show that I am happy with her, she really deserve to see me smiling from my heart because of her, that’s  why I promise myself that I’ll change, I’ll change for kwon yuri.

“Seriously Jessica honey, can you stop daydreaming, you are scaring me baby”

“………..”

“Jessica”

“………..”                                                                    

“Princess”

“…………..”

“Oh god honey, I think we lost our daughter, she won’t listen to us”

‘Huh, someone is talking ?! Oh god I forgot, I am still home having breakfast with my family, not really having breakfast cause I am just playing with my food not trying to eat just a bit, because I am just thinking of yuri.

Someone is talking and waving his hands in front of my face, I think its dad, OK, daydreaming OFF.

“Huh, what did u said daddy?” I said trying to look innocent.

“Baby, what were you thinking about? Do you have school’s problems or something princess, just talk to us “dad said worrying about me.

“Aniya, aniya, I was just thinking what will the teacher do to me, cause we’re running late daddy” so genius.

“Oh yeah, ok let’s bid goodbye to your mummy and sister then will go”

“Ok, bye mum, bye little sis” I said after I kiss them on the cheek.

“Bye baby, take care, Oh yeah baby, why don’t you bring that friend of yours to have dinner with us, your dad said that she’s so nice to you, what’s her name again” my mum said.

“I have no friends mum” I said feeling nervous.

“Stop pretending princess that you didn’t know whose your mum talking about” dad said winking to me.

“I am not pretending dad” I said pouting.

“ Hahaha, my daughter is so cute, but seriously princess stop lying, I saw her taking care of you so many times” dad said.

“Dad we’re late” I said dragging him to the door.

“Bye honey, and yeah, the girl’s name is yuri” dad said meronging me.

I am sure that after that kwon yuri, dad is the second person who will make me go crazy.