Chapter 23: out of my league

More than words

Hey, sorry for my bad english

And thanks for your comments

 

                                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the beach.

 

Yuri felt bored waiting for jessica.

 

"Aisshh, where's this girl?"

 

She reached for her phone to call jessica, and see what made her princess late.

 

She dialed the number and waited for Jessica to answer the call, but to her surprise she heard a phone ringing beside her.

 

She averted her eyes to the source of ringing and found Jessica’s phone.

 

"Aishh, my princess is so careless, she left her phone here, how can i know where is she now, aishh"

 

"Oh yeah, she said that she'll meet tiffany, she may still with her" said Yuri to herself, and again she grabbed her phone and dialed tiffany's number.

 

 

Waiting for Tiff to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, yuri, WHERE'S YOUR STUPID FINCAEE, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR, MY LEGS HURTS WHILE WAITING" shouted the angry tiffany through the phone.

 

Yuri spontaneously distanced the phone from her ears, she feels like she'll get deaf because of the loud voice.

 

"Yeaaah, why are you screaming, Aishhh, That was the same question i wanted to ask you, isn't she with you, she left me for more than an hour too" asked yuri seriously.

 

"Aniyah, she's didn't come, i thought that she's still with you, maybe eating each other faces and pus...." teased the mushroom.

 

"Yaaah, we're not that ert, but seriously, don't you know where she could be?? i am starting to worry"

 

"Wait, here's tae, she want to talk to you" said tiffany, then she handed the phone to her girlfriend.

 

"hey buddy" said taeyeon.

 

"Hey tae, why you want to talk to me?" asked yuri curiously.

 

"I've heard your conversation with tiff"

 

"And??!!"

 

"You two are looking for jessica right??"

 

"Yes, come on  spell it out, did  you see her?"

 

"Yeaaah, i saw her ealier in the park near the hotel"

 

"Was she alone?"

 

"No"

 

yuri's heart clenched.

 

"Who was with her?" she asked hesitantly.

 

"She was with sooyoung"

 

Yuri stopped talking.

 

silence

 

silence

 

 silence

 

"Hey, yul are you still there??" asked tae after she heard no answer from the black pearl.

 

"Are they still there?"

 

"No, when i passed by the park just now, they weren't there"

 

"Ok, where are you now?"

 

"The hotel"

 

"Ok, i am coming now" said yuri before finally ending the phone call.

 

'What are you trying to do sooyoung, please don't make me do something i'll regret it after' said yuri to herself, before grabbing her stuffs and head straightly to the hotel.

 

With haesica

 

"IS the coffee shop so far?" asked the sleepy jessica.

 

"Yeah, a little bit, feeling sleepy?" asked donghae, still focusing on the road.

 

'Yeah, i am so tired, because i didn't get enough sleep after the wild night with yuri' thought jessica grinning,  but of course she didn't say those words to the boy next her.

 

"Yes, my eyes getting heavy, can i sleep a little, and then wake me up when we reach our destination? " pleaded the sleepy head.

 

"Yes of course princess" responded donghae smiling, he patted jessica's head signaling her to get comfortable and sleep.

 

'You are making it easy for me princess' thought donghae.

 

Inside the hotel ( night )

 

There was a tall girl passing back and forth in the hallway, her face is so red with anger.

 

Her hands turning to fists, it’s hard to hide her madness.

 

She feels like punching anyone passing by her. But thers was someone who stopped her from doing so, it's her best friend taeyeon.

 

Tae was standing beside tiffany, they were watching yuri carefully.

 

They know that 'you should never mess up with an angry yuri'

 

So they just stood there, waiting for any sight of sooyoung or jessica. Hoping for the night to end well, with NO fights.

 

"Hey, yuri why don't you call her phone" asked taeyeon the same question for the tenth time, she just doesn't have any another question to ask.

 

She wanted to cool  her friend down, but she doesn't know how. The only person who may cool yuri, is jessica. but she's missing.

 

"If you repeat that stupid question again, i swear you'll regret standing here by my side" said yuri glaring at tae.

 

‘I swear I’ll kill sooyoung if she tried to take Jessica away from me’ thought yuri.

 

Her eyes never left the hotel’s entrance, she’s waiting impatiently for her princess’s arrival

 

‘Please don’t leave me sica, please don’t break our promises’

 

With haesica

 

It was dark outside, when the sleepy head opened her eyes.

 

She looked around, and found that they are still in the car driving.

 

They are no more in the island.

 

They are in the road to seoul.

 

Jessica shockingly looked at donghae.

 

"Where are you taking me? why you let me sleep that long?" asked  Jessica with a panicked expression.

 

"Calm down princess, i wanted you to rest that's way i didn't wake you up, and don't worry , i am taking  you to a safer place, where there's only YOU and ME" responded donghae smirking.

 

Jessica felt something bad will happen, she knows for sure that what donghae's trying to do right now is kidnap her.

 

"I don't wanna go with you anywhere, just go back to the island, i wanna see yuri, she will be so worry if i didn't come back to the hotel" pleaded jessica, she wished that donghae may change his mind.

 

But unfortunately not.

 

"I don't give a about yuri, i just wanna see her hurt and weak, that's why i am taking you away from her, but don't worry, i have a soft spot in my heart for you, i promise i'll treat you well, just stay calm, and nothing bad will happen" said donghae, trying his hardest to keep his focus on the road.

 

Jessica panicked; she doesn't know what to do. they are already far away from the island.

 

"Just stop the car, i don't wanna go with you anywhere, please donghae, i am begging you, i don't want yuri to do something stupid if she find out that i left her, please" pleaded jessica with the tears began forming in her eyes , but for no use, donghae is so stubborn

 

Jessica knows yuri's short temper, she get angry so quickly, and she may start hurting people, or worst, herself.

 

What hurt jessica the most, is that yuri may think that jessica broke her promises to her, and ran away. And those thoughts are killing her inside.

 

And she knows for sure that donghae will not give up that easily on her, he will not listen to her words.

 

So there's only one way to stop the damn car, and run away from donghae.

 

'There's no other way than this to stop the car, even if it may cost our lives' thought jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was focusing on the road when he felt jessica hands reaching towards the steering wheel.

 

She is trying to stop the car.

 

"What the you think you are doing, we'll get into an accident if you didn't stop" yelled donghae while trying to stop jessica's crazy actions. But surprisingly she was so strong all of sudden.

 

He tried to balance the car, but for no use.

 

Jessica is so determined with her actions; she doesn’t care if they may die in a car accident. For her, dying is more better than living away from her lover.

 

They kept fighting who will grab the steering wheel and take control, while the car is still moving.

 

Donghae sighed and finally stopped the car.

 

"Are you trying to kill us?" shouted the angry guy.

 

Jessica didn't pay attention to his yelling, she’s focusing on finding a way to escape from him.

 

She looked around the car, and to her luck she found something like a baseball bat, without hesitation she grabbed it

 

Donghae was still shock of what just happened, he didn't know what Jessica’s planning for him.

 

Without hesitation she grabbed the bat and with her all force she hit donghae's head.

 

"Owwwwwwwww" he screamed of pain.

 

Jessica hurriedly, opened the car’s door and went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately Jessica didn't hit donghae so hard. There's just some blood coming out his head. But he's still conscious

 

When he saw Jessica running away from him, he too hurriedly went after her.

 

The moment he stepped out of the car, he stopped like a statue with a shocked face.

 

 

 

Jessica was trying to reach the other side of the road, she didn’t' pay attention to the car that was coming from the other way.

 

Donghae watched the car coming, and with all his might he shouted.

 

"JESSICAAAAAAA WATCH OUT"

 

Hearing donghae's sudden shout, jessica stopped in her track in the middle of the road.

 

She turned around and found dinghae's looking at her with his eyes wide open, he's trying to say something but she couldn't hear him.

 

"JESSICAAAA, run to the other side of the road, there's a car coming towards you" he yelled again, Pointing his finger towards the car.

 

But unfortunately the moment Jessica understood his words, it was too late.

 

She turned her attention towards the direction donghae pointed at, and found a car coming with its full speed towards her.

 

She couldn't move, it just happened so quickly.

 

She closed her eyes and the ring in her finger, waiting for the crush.

 

‘I am sorry, it's out of my league, it wasn't my intention to break my promises, I'll always love you yuri-ah’ Jessica said, yuri never left her mind.

 

"JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOOO" yelled donghae from his spot.

 

 

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A body was flying in the air because of the harsh contact with the car. Before finally it landed on the floor.

 

"Oh my god what i've done"

 

With a shocked panicked expression, donghae entered his car and drove away leaving jessica’s body laying lifelessly in the middle of the road.

 

                                                 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for your support my lovely readers :)

i'll try to update soon.

Don't forget to leave a comment

Have a good day

By the way, more DRAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in the next chapters :P