Author's Note

The Shadows
Author’s Note
 
God is good!
 
Hehe, it finally ended. Yay! Haha, quite long, huh? So, I’m here to THANK everyone for being so patient and sticking up with this fic ‘til the end.
 
THANK YOU for reading – may you be a silent reader or not; for subscribing; for sharing your thoughts, opinions, reactions to every chapter.
 
THANK YOU for liking, loving and hating the characters in the story.
 
THANK YOU to louraine, t3kei, midori and nayumi for thoughts, commentary, review, etc. I was deeply touched!! Huhuhu…
 
THANK YOU for the amazing trailers from accidie, yssa, daragonlai, naine, ryelsi7!! I love all the vids! You guys don’t know how much you made me happy! I totally didn’t expect that you guys would make such efforts for this story! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
 
THANK YOU also to the amazingly talented people who whipped up a banner for this story – sweetgirl, daisuke, nhichole, Yelleunnie, iichiren, accidie, wowthankyouimissyou, Jusuchina, anonyMOEs, fuLLmo0n13, daragonlai, sweetmafi, charmiel, kate, stachzie, nabi_chi, its_Nat_me!! (I didn’t miss anyone, did I?). I don’t know why but everytime I get a banner for any of my stories, either I get teary-eye or I really cry LITERALLY. You guys may not believe me but I LOVE all of the banners! I will treasure them forever!
 
THANK YOU to those who blogged about this, shared the link to others and for spreading Daragon love! Let’s keep it spreading! Hehe.
 
THANK YOU to the people over FB – to the admins(meishi, demi, louraine and Yelleunnie- will always consider you as part of the admins.. hehe) and to the people for sharing videos, artworks, articles of G and D. Let’s keep the Daragon faith strong! Also, THANK YOU to the tweeps over twitter,hehe.
 
APPLERS FIGHTING!!!
 
Gah! I really don’t know how to THANK YOU guys properly. I’m just so blessed and lucky to meet a pool of amazingly talented people – applers. Applers are jjang! Proud to be one. . . . :D
 
KAMSAHAMNIDA! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for supporting this story and for spreading Daragon love! I really don’t know how to thank you guys enough for all your support! I know I’m not the best, I know this fic or any of my fics aren’t the best out there, ether but with all the love ad support I received, I feel like one (sorry for being delusional, haha! It’s okay to be delusional once in a while, right? Hehe. )
 
Again, THANK YOU so much! I love you all!
 
 
 
 
On a different note, I could have finished this story some time ago but I went through a dilemma and separation anxiety (lol). I kept on changing my mind nut in the end, I decided to change the ending a bit and make a sequel, hehe. ;)
 
Yes, you read that right, haha. A sequel. Err, I’m not really sure if it’s a good news but yeah, there will be a sequel for this. I really tried to just extend the Shadows but. . . there’s just a different feel to the sequel, plus the story won’t entirely revolve around the shadows alone. Also, some of the characters would be undergoing some err, intrapersonal changes so I just thought that it might cause some confusion if I just extended the Shadows again. Haha. And yeah, I’m still taking a break, maybe a day or two? LOL! Kidding!
 
Anyways, I’ll be giving a little preview to the sequel of The Shadows.
 
o=o=o=o
(a sequel to The Shadows)
 
New apartment. New place. New life. New school (uh huh!). New faces. New friends. New enemies? New shadows. New creature? ( lol, it’s the phoenix, obviously). New love? New hot guy (oh yeah~). New girl (well, not really so new since she appeared at the latter part of the Shadows! :D). New choices to be made. New adventure. New secrets to be revealed. New self discovery (a blast from the past! Wahahaha)
 
 
 
Til the next Daragon adventure!
xoxo
hagocimit
------------------
*banner credits to G-Dara21