The Guest

The Shadows
o=o=o
 
“Time really flies, eh?” I opened. “It seemed like yesterday when we became a couple. And now we’re almost off to our first month together!”
 
“A month of torture” he chuckled.
 
I ignored his attempt of making fun of me. “So. . . .” I paused. “What do you like about me the most?”
 
“I don’t like anything about you”
 
“Ya!” I burst out and slapped his arm. He chuckled and closed his eyes, resting an arm on his forehead. “Why can’t you be serious for once?”
 
“I’m always serious”
 
I turned to him, not minding that the blanket was twisted around me inconveniently. “I’ll ask you again” I started again. “I’ll just make it simple, okay? Hmm, I want you to enumerate my body parts that you like the most”
 
“Are you being ?” he asked, chuckling.
 
“AISH!” I burst out again. “Kwon Jiyong, be serious!”
 
“I’m being serious” he laughed.
 
“No, you’re not! You’re making fun of me!”
 
He was silent for a moment. “I’ve got eight”
 
“Ooh” I trilled. “Name them, then. I want you to start at the bottom of your list”
 
“My eighth favourite body part of yours would be your. . . . toes”
 
“My toes?” I repeated and wiggled my toes subconsciously.
 
“Yes. I find them cute” he smiled.
 
“Oh, okay” I nodded, feeling giddy. “What’s the seventh?”
 
“Your nose. I find it cute, too” he answered. “Sixth would be your waist. It’s so tiny”
 
I giggled in response. “What’s next?”
 
“Your navel”
 
“My navel?” I asked in disbelief.
 
“I like the taste of it” he chuckled.
 
“Ya!” I burst out again, pulling his hair out. “Your beast, you!”
 
“I’m just telling the truth!”
 
Gah! He’s making me blush! Aigoo! What happened to him? Is he possessed? Where’s the rude and mean and grumpy and mysterious Kwon Jiyong I once knew?
 
“What’s the fourth?”
 
“Your  chest” he said. “Even if it’s a bit flat, you know. Well, at least your s are cute”
 
“KWON JIYONG!”
 
“I’m being serious here!” he laughed, hugging me to stop my flailing arms from hitting him. “My third’s your lips” he grinned.
 
“My lips only comes third?” I asked in disbelief. “What’s in second place?” I asked curiously. What part could be better than my lips?!
 
“Your ” he grinned again, wiggling his eyebrows. And to prove his point, he sneaked his hands behind me and squeezed my bottom.
 
“Oh my God!” I exclaimed. “Don’t tell me my. . . . my. . . . ugh! My. . .  private part topped your lost? Gah, Kwon Jiyong! You are so-!”
 
“Your eyes” he softly said. “I like your eyes the most”
 
I paused. “Oh” I mumbled, blushing a little as I saw him staring at me intently. “I’ll give a kiss a prize” I said.
 
I reached for his lips, my hands automatically grasping his hair. I tried to free myself from the twisted blanket around me using my feet, but I failed. But he was quick enough or attentive enough to notice what I’m doing because he went to untangle the blanket off me himself. When I was free from the blanket, I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss but he quickly reversed our positions.
 
He pulled a while later with a satisfied smirk on his face. “How about you?”
 
Understanding that he’s asking me the same question I asked him, I launched to an answer.  “I love everything about you but if I rank them, your lips come first”
 
“Everything?” he asked. “Even my scars?”
 
“Well, I have torn feelings about your scars” I honestly answered. “I love them because they’re part of you but I hate them at the same time because I know they caused you pain”
 
“Okay” he laughed then gave me a peck on the lips.
 
I sighed. “Why is it everytime you kiss me, I feel contented?” I asked. “Do you feel the same way, too?”
 
“No”
 
“What do you feel then?”
 
“I feel ” he laughed.
 
“Ya! I’m being serious here! Why do you always-!”
 
“I feel blessed” he quietly said, totally stopping me from my outburst.
 
“Jiyong!” I gasped, teary eyed. Aigoo! I think I just fell in love with him more!
 
“Go to sleep” he suddenly said. “You’re being ridiculous again”
 
“Aren’t we going to. . . . do something tonight?”
 
He glanced at me then smirked. He leaned forward to kiss me. I smiled a little against his lips. He was starting to my pajama top when the door bell suddenly sounded. We tried to ignore it at first but it was so persistent that I decided to just get it.
 
This better be important because I don’t really have time for less important or unimportant stuff, especially when I’m doing SOMETHING very crucial.
 
“Sulli!” I came in surprise as I saw Sulli in my doorstep with two bags in her arms
 
“Dara” she cried.
 
“What happened?” I asked, enveloping her in my arms.
 
“Can I stay here for a while?” she asked in between sobs.
 
“Is everything okay?” Jiyong came.
 
Sulli pulled back and stared past by me with wide eyes. She turned back to me and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know. . . I’ll just go find some place to-.”
 
“Oh no” I shook my head. “You can stay here. Come in”
 
“A-are you s-sure? I don’t want to disturb you or some-.”
 
“It’s okay, Sulli” I insisted. “Jiyong, can you please help her with her bags?”
 
“They’re not that heavy are they, Sulli?” he asked.
 
“N-no”
 
“I take it you won’t be needing my help to carry those-“
 
“Kwon Jiyong!”
 
“I was just joking!”
 
It turned out that Sulli and her mother got into an argument again. Only, her mother sent her away this time.
 
“It’s okay2 I comforted her. “You can stay here as long as you want. It’s just me and Jiyong, anyways. Oh, have you had dinner already?”
 
She shook her head.
 
“Is it okay if I’ll just call for a pizza delivery? We haven’t-.”
 
“A-anything’s fine with me” she said. “And don’t worry, I’ll pay for it”
 
“Oh no! I’ll pay for it” I smiled. “You don’t have to worry about anything. It’s about time you give yourself a break from all the hassle and responsibility given to you”
 
I went to call for a pizza delivery. I then led her to the guest room, with Jiyong behind us, carrying Sulli’s bags.
 
“Will you be okay here?” I asked.
 
“This is more than I could ask for” she said.
 
I smiled. “I’ll just give you some time to freshen up then let’s eat pizza together. Just feel at home, okay?”
 
“Thanks, Dara”
 
“Don’t think about it”
 
The moment the guestroom’s door closed, I felt two arms hugged me from behind and a kiss at the side of my neck. Then, his lips went to my shoulder.
 
“Jiyong, Sulli’s here”
 
He turned me around and claimed my lips. I wrapped my leg around him as soon as he lifted me up. Aigoo, why is he being aggressive tonight? I’m not complaining, though. So when he started heading towards my room, I was as eager as him.
 
When we reached my room, he went straight to bed. He started ing my pajama top again as he lay on top of me.
 
“Jiyong, Sulli might hear us” I gasped as his lips travelled down my throat as soon as he successfully removed my pajama top. In return, I took off his shirt, too.
 
“Be quiet then” he whispered huskily.
 
“But. . . .” I breathed.
 
A knock came on the door. “Dara?”
 
We both froze. “Yes?” I called out.
 
“The pizza’s here already”
 
“Oh” I mumbled. How come I didn’t hear the door bell? Aish! It’s Jiyong’s fault. “Wait a sec” I called.
 
I pushed Jiyong off and stood up. I picked my top up and buttoned it. I grabbed my wallet and went to the door, telling Jiyong to get up and follow me downstairs.
 
“I already paid for it” Sulli said.
 
“Oh, you shouldn’t have!”
 
“It’s okay” she smiled.
 
I sighed. This is definitely Jiyong’s fault! He’s too irresistible for his own good.
 
“Let’s go down”
 
“So. . .” she trailed as we went down to the kitchen. “You and Jiyong are kind of. . . living together?”
 
I blushed. “Kind of” I mumbled shyly.
 
“Are your parents aware of this?”
 
“Kind of”
 
“So, you two have. . . . err, done it?”
 
I blushed deeper and nodded slowly.
 
“Wah! Really?” she eagerly asked.
 
“We don’t do it on a daily or nightly basis of course!” I came up defensively. “But it’s almost like that. Well, it actually depends on his mood”
 
“His mood?”
 
“Yep” I nodded as we finally reached the kitchen. “If he’s in the mood, he would seduce me right away and we always end up doing it. But if I’m in the mood and he’s not, I just end up having a cold night. No matter what I do, I can’t seduce him into doing it if he doesn’t want to”
 
“I’m sure he finds you seductive. He won’t do it with you in the first place if he doesn’t think you are attractive” she comforted me. That’s just how girls are, we support each other. “So, how is he as a boyfriend?”
 
“Hmm” I thoughtfully mumbled. “He’s still rude and mean and sarcastic, of course but there’s a different side of him that shocked my brains out. He can be really sweet, caring, charming and cute. And he got this weird habit of squeezing my every second he can”
 
“Really?” she gasped. “That’s really cute!”
 
“He’s being a ert” I grimaced.
 
Sulli laughed. “I think it’s cute” she said. “By the way, isn’t he going down?”
 
I frowned. “I told him to-.”
 
“I’m here already” he came. I gaped at him as I saw that he was shirtless. He smirked arrogantly at me then scooped me off the high chair I’m sitting on. He then sat down and settled me on his lap, sideways.
 
“See?” I turned to Sulli. “He can be unbearably sweet sometimes”
 
“You were talking about me?” he smugly asked, landing a kiss at the side of my neck.
 
“But he can be really conceited” I continued, making Sulli laugh.
 
“You two really look good together” she said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
a/n: i'm almost done writing the whole fic!! hehe.. i'm currently in the middle of writing chap 62.. hehe.. this fic might contain around 65-67 chapters.. hehe..
 
are you excited for the ending? hehe..