The Torture

The Shadows

 

*a/n: before you guys read, check this new trailer from daragonlai!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
o=o=o
 
I don’t know who occupied my mind more often – Jiyong or my parents. I actually don’t know what’s running around my own mind anymore. It’s like I detached myself from my body. Jae has been silent, too and I think I got an idea on what’s going running in his mind. The possibility of my death has increased because of the phone call. I’m scared of course, dead scared but I didn’t dwell on that part that much. Like what I said, Jiyong and my parents have been competing for dominance in my mind. Hearing Jiyong’s involved with Sulli brought up mixed emotions from me. I don’t want to believe it but my suspicious mind can’t help it. I wanted to break down and cry here’s something about the way Jae held himself up that prevented me from having a break down.
 
No words were said even after we arrived in his house. The silence felt heavy that I found myself wanting to break it. I turned to him and was about to call for his attention when I suddenly froze. Jae instantly went in a defensive stance, his eyes going all black.
 
“You won’t stand a chance” a familiar male voice said. Not long after that, Jiyong came into view, wearing an arrogant smirk. Jae then went for him but he suddenly dropped to the ground even before reaching Jiyong.
 
“Aish, Jiyong” Sulli’s voice then came. “I told you to be gentle”
 
“Sorry, can’t help it” he grinned.
 
Sulli then walked in front of me. “Hi Dara” she smiled sweetly. “Missed me?”
 
I looked at her with so much hatred that I wondered why she’s not fleeing away. How I wish I can move so I can slap her. How I wish I can talk and how I wish I had the power to rip her apart!
 
I saw Jiyong slowly walked behind Sulli and wrapped his arms around her. he rested his chin on her shoulder then looked at me. “Hi spoof. Long time no see”
 
How am I supposed to react? How am I supposed to feel? I don’t even know if I’m still capable of reacting or feeling anything. I feel like a dead person inside.
 
“We got a homecoming present for you” Sulli said. “Let’s not keep the guests waiting, shall we? Jiyong, why don’t you do the honor of bringing our most distinguished guest to the part?”
 
“Sure” he smirked. “With pleasure”
 
What happened to him? What happened to Kwon Jiyong?!?
 
I looked at him questioningly as he stood in front of me. He smirked again, blinked then I felt my consciousness left me.
 
o=o=o
 
A soft dripping sound brought me back. I groaned a little as I felt like an elephant just stepped on me. I slowly opened my eyes. At first, it was all blurry but after a few blinks, the whole place finally came into view. I looked around, trying to recognize the place then decided that I’ve never been here before.
 
The place gave off a Roman feel. The circular chamber was pretty vast with its soiled pillars, some were broken and left lying on the floor. There’s a long straight table in the upfront landing a few feet away from me which reminded me of a sacrificial table in the movies. The place would have been elegant and beautiful if not for the molds, dust and dirt.
 
I tried to move but I found out I was chained against the wall. My hands were held either side of my head with circular iron on my wrists individually, same goes to my feet which were slightly spread apart. I groaned in frustration. I looked around again and realized I was alone.
 
Are they planning to keep me here until I die from hunger or cold? Are my parents free? Is Jae alright? These questions ran about my mind. And then, I heard a tinkling sound somewhere.
 
“Hello?” I called. “Is someone there?”
 
My voice bounced eerily back to me, giving me goosebumps. I choked on the lump that rose to my throat. And before I could stop them, my tears went rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. What have I done wrong to Sulli to push her in doing this to me? She’s supposed to be my bestfriend! I was in that thought when I was brought up short from hearing footsteps from afar getting nearer. I looked up and waited for whoever it is. Not long after that, Sulli came into view. She was wearing a white nightdress with a very unusual blank expression on her face, reminding me that she’s not the bestfriend I thought I knew and I thought I had. Upon making eye contact, a grin spread across her face. She paused and slightly tilted her head to the side.
 
“Get the chair in the other chamber” she said. “Bring it here”
 
“What for?” Jiyong’s voice drawled lazily.
 
“We’ll be needing it” she answered sweetly. “For a very special show later”
 
“Jiyong. . . .” I called out helplessly but no response came.
 
“How are you, Dara?” Sulli greeted me pleasantly as Jiyong went away to fulfil Sulli’s request.
 
“Where are my parents?”
 
“They’re fine” she waved off nonchalantly and slowly walked towards my direction.
 
“We made a deal, Sulli” I gritted. “I’m already here. Let them go now”
 
“Oh, I’m sorry” she apologetically said. “I forgot to tell you that I changed my mind”
 
Hatred enveloped my whole system. “We had a deal!”
 
“I told you, I changed my mind”
 
“Why are you doing this?”
 
“I don’t know” she shrugged. “Maybe because I simply don’t like you. To tell you the truth, I already loathed you the very moment I set eyes on you. I don’t why that is but I just hated you”
 
“After all these years. . . . I thought you’re my bestfriend!”
 
“Fooled you, didn’t I? I guess I’m just a great liar” she laughed.
 
“How could you do this?!”
 
She suddenly turned around. “My lover’s coming” she arrogantly said. I looked up to the direction she was looking at and after a few seconds, Jiyong arrived with the chair Sulli asked.
 
“Jiyong. . . .” I called out again but he didn’t even bother to look at me. Instead, he gave Sulli a sweet smile as he closed the distance between them.
 
“A chair, as you requested”
 
“Thank you, my dear” Sulli returned and kissed him. I didn’t look away at once because I hoped and expected that Jiyong will push her away. But he didn’t do that. Instead, he pulled her much closer to him and equally returned the intense lip lock. Unable to stand it, I looked away.
 
“Mmm, baby” I heard Sulli purred. “You’re getting hard again. Didn’t we just had a few rounds of wild a while ago”
 
“Blame yourself” Jiyong growled. “You’re so irresistible”
 
Sulli chuckled once. “Mmm. That feels so good”
 
Curiosity won the best out of me. I peeked at them and saw Sulli watching me a smug expression as Jiyong travelled his hand all over her body while devouring her neck with his lips.
 
“What did you do to him?!” I shrieked.
 
They pulled away and eyed each other before bursting into laughter. My heart slowed to disappointment hearing Jiyong laugh with her – their voices didn’t blend well in my ears. Jiyong then stepped away from Sulli and went in front of me.
 
“So, you think Sulli did something to me, huh?”
 
“Jiyong, please. . . .” I started crying now. “This isn’t you. She’s messing up with your mind!”
 
“No” he smiled. “I’m all aware of what I’m doing and what’s happening”
 
“Then why are you doing this?”
 
“Why?” Sulli laughed. “Simple. His hunger for power and strength led him to me. But of course, nothing comes free these days so I told him that I’ll be giving five conditions and he agreed to them. One of course, was to make you cry but then, he broke up with you, which I admit was much better than what I expected”
 
“It wasn’t just my hunger for power and strength Sulli” Jiyong contradicted her. “You’re just different from Dara. She’s so boring while you’re good in everything you do”
 
I was speechless.
 
“The next thing I asked him to do was to steal from a convenience store and to a fellow student” Sulli continued gleefully.
 
“That’s not true” I finally found my voice, fresh stream of tears falling down my cheeks.
 
“I actually recorded it without Jiyong knowing I was there. Want to see the video?” Sulli childishly asked.
 
“How evil could you get?” I breathed.
 
“I take it that’s a yes?” she smiled.
 
“You’re out of your mind!” she smiled sweetly again. “I’ll just go get it. Don’t be too impatient, okay?”
 
A black smoke enveloped her and just in just a blink, she disappeared. I quickly glanced at Jiyong.
 
“Jiyong. . . .” I called longingly. “Why are you doing this?”
 
“I already said my piece”
 
“Don’t do this, Jiyong!” I cried. “This isn’t you!”
 
“I made a choice”
 
“No. . . .”
 
He suddenly barked out a laugh, his head throwing back along the process. “You don’t give up, do you?” he sneered.
 
“Kiss me” I challenged. “If you really want me to believe everything you’re showing and saying right now, kiss me”
 
He looked at me blankly, his head tilting to the side.
 
“What now?” I mockingly asked, “Scared that you’ll reveal yourself?”
 
“You’re delusional” he smirked. “Why would I kiss you? I only want to feel Sulli’s lips, I only want to taste her, to smell her. She’s so different from you”
 
“Aww, that’s really sweet of you, Jiyong” Sulli’s voice came. She smiled sweetly at Jiyong as she walked to him. She tiptoed and gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning  her attention to me. The innocent smile on her face makes me wanna puke. She stopped in front of me and worked on the video recorder.
 
I looked away the moment she put the VC in front of me. She suddenly pulled my hair to put my face in place. In response, I closed my eyes.
 
“Oh no, you don’t” Sulli said. I felt a strong force pulling my eyelids open and no matter how hard I tried to fight it, my eyes flew wide open. Having no choice, my eyes focused in front of me. Angry and painful tears welled my eyes because I can’t even blink and the moment the video played, my heart stilled. The surroundings were pretty dark but there’s a soft, gentle light coming from up ahead. My fists instantly balled as I recognized the place. It was near the cemetery. Then, I saw a hooded guy who threw a whimpering girl to the ground.
 
“Please. . . no” the girl cried and then she screamed as he started ripping her clothes off. The girl fought the guy but she was backhanded, leaving her weak and crying back to the ground. As the guy straightened up, his hood fell. I felt my blood went to my feet as I saw Jiyong’s face clearly.
 
“No. . . .” I cried. “No. . . . that’s not him. . . . no. . .”
 
“What are you doing?” Seungri came loudly.
 
“Help me!” the girl cried desperately”
 
“Mind your own ing damn business!” Jiyong gritted and threw seungri off with just a wave of his arm. He then turned to the girl/
 
“No, please don’t hurt me” the girl pleaded but it was like she was talking to a deaf person because the next thing that happened blew me off my sanity.
 
“NO!!!” I screamed. “Please! I don’t want to watch anymore! STOP THIS!”
 
My vision was heavily clouded with tears as my body shook my cries. Having no choice, I watched and listened to everything.
 
“Mmm” Sulli purred. “He’s amazing isn’t he? Watch how he pushes himself inside her. and oh, his grunts are ”
 
“Stop. . .” I cried. “Please, I don’t want to see ay of this anymore. . . . please. . . . stop. . . .”
 
But the video went on. Sulli went ‘til the end of the video. But I don’t want to see any of it anymore. I don’t want to see Jiyong ramming himself to the girl. I don’t want to see the girl’s pitiful struggles. I don’t want to hear Jiyong’s grunts. I don’t want to hear the girl’s continuous pleading and cries. I had enough!
 
“Oh yes” Sulli whispered gleefully. “That’s right, Dara. Feel the pain. Feel it. Bury it deep inside your heart. Live through it. I want to see how much it hurts you seeing Jiyong someone”
 
“I hate you” I heard myself say. “I hate you to the pits of hell where you belong!”
 
Sulli laughed. “Ooh, but you haven’t seen the REAL SHOW yet” she giggled then threw the gadget away, breaking it in the process but she seemed to not care. “I’ll keep your eyes open, Dara. Watch as I ride him to heaven. Watch as he drives me to oblivion. Oh yes. Listen to the sound and music we’ll be making. I want to see it all. I want to see the pain in your eyes, I want to see your face as Jiyong makes loves to me in front of you”
 
“You’re out of your mind!” I gasped.
 
“I’ll give you a few minutes to rest your eyes because you’re on for a very LONG SHOW” she excitedly stated. My eyelids suddenly closed and I started crying harder. Eventhough I want to keep my eyes closed, I opened them and searched for Jiyong.
 
“Jiyong, don’t do this to me” I cried desperately, pleading. But he just smirked in response.
 
“We haven’t done anything yet and you already look so broken?” Sulli mocked.
 
“Why don’t you just kill me now?!” I burst out. “Are you getting coward? Why don’t you just kill me?!”
 
“Don’t be too impatient, dear. We’ll get to that later” she waved off. “But before we reach that point, I want to see you suffer first”
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*what a sadistic beyotch.. tskk
 
*banner credits to sweetgirl
 
 
Also, check these other banners!!
 
(7-13) The Shadows fuLLmo0n13
by fullmoon13
 
(7-14) The Shadows by daragonlai
ver.1 by daragonlai
 
(7-15) The Shadows2 by daragonlai
ver.2 by daragonlai
 
(7-16) The Shadows by sweetmafi
by sweetmafi
 
(7-17) the Shadows by wowthankyouimissyou
by wowthankyouimissyou
 
 
WAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!
 
EDIT: This just came in!! a banner from charmiel
(7-18) The Shadows by charmiel