The Beach

The Shadows

o=o=o

~DARA’S POV~

“So, who’s free this weekend?” Victoria asked. “Come on, we haven’t hanged out as a group lately”

“I think I can squeeze it” Sulli smiled.

“Do you have to ask me?” Luna rolled her eyes.

“I’m in, too” Krystal beamed. Everyone then turned to me.

I’m not sure” I answered. “I think Jae got some plans for us to. . . I’ll just bring him with me then” I smiled.

“Yay!”

“We’re hanging out, we’re hanging out” Victoria and Krystal chanted.

“Your boyfriend’s coming” Sulli giggled in my ears. I quickly looked up front and waved at him. He smiled and waved back.

“His smile never fails to make my heart melt” I dreamily sighed.

“I’m sure you have the same effect on him” Sulli said.

“I hope so”

“Hi girls!” he greeted the moment he reached our table. The girls greeted him back in a chorus of lazy hellos.

“Hey” Victoria called. “We’re going out this weekend. Dara’s coming with us. You can come if you want”

I glanced at Victoria. I felt Jae’s eyes on me so I turned to him, wearing an apologetic smile.

“I know we had plans this weekend” I started. “But I haven’t hanged out with the girls for a long time. Sulli’s coming, too so I. .”

“Shh. No worries. I’m all good with it” he assured me.

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“I love you!” I laughed.

o=o=o

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Victoria exclaimed. “Kwon Jiyog at nine o’ clock, girls”

I quickly looked at the direction she said the same time the others did. I didn’t know he goes to beaches, too. Bom and CL were talking while Youngbae was smiling with something Seungri said to him. They were all dressed for swimming except Jiyong who was, as usual wearing his all-black getup. I shook my head at this. Who in their sane min would wear an all-black getup in a beach?

“Are those supposed to be his friends?” I heard Victoria asked. “I didn’t know he got friends”

“His friends are hot” Luna said appreciatively. “I mean the guys”

“Look at the abs of the chinky-eyed guy” Victoria said.

“He’s short, though” Krystal said. “I think the other one’s better. He’s kind of cute, too”

I was about to say that they’re talking about Youngbae and Seungri when I suddenly remembered that I haven’t told them about meeting Jiyong’s friends. Only Jae knew about it. I hope they won’t look at our direction, though. I felt a hand on my arm. I glanced beside me and saw Jae.

“Looks like your friends are having the time of their lives sightseeing” he chuckled.

“You’re hotter than any of them” I smiled, turning to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Let’s get tan!”

~JIYONG’S POV~

“You all know I don’t swim” I grimaced. “So stop convincing me because you’re all wasting your ing time”

“No use of arguing with him, Seungri” Bom said. “You know how stubborn he could get”

“What if I drown Sandara Park?”

I snorted in response.

“She’s here” Seungri said, grinning. I just rolled my eyes. “I swear, I’m telling the truth”

With a weary sigh, I followed his gaze. True to his words, the girl was indeed here with her friends and boyfriend. “Go ahead and drown her” I said. “I don’t ing care. But, you missed one detail. She’s with her boyfriend”

“Oh yeah” he mumbled. “Oh well, maybe next time”

“Just scoot off, all of you. You’re making my eyes sore” I said.

“Have fun watching us” CL teasingly said.

“Don’t pick a fight” I sarcastically called after them.

“We’re peace-loving people, Jiyong” Seungri said with feigned seriousness. I chuckled lightly and waved him off.

I crossed my arms across my chest as I watched my friends from afar. Then I felt a sense of being watched. The stare was so heavy that it was wearing my shoulders off. With a growl, I looked for the source, expecting to see Sandara Park but it wasn’t her. The girl inclined her head to the side. I nod once. She managed a small smug smile before walking away from the beach. I lingered on my spot for a moment before straightening up to follow her.

I smirked as I saw one of her feet disappeared through a corner. I looked around and noticed that this was a secluded area. How wise of her, I thought.

“Kwon Jiyong!” a cheerful voice came from behind me. I stopped and rolled my eyes. Left with no choice, I turned around to face her. As usual, she was grinning from ear to ear. “Hello!” she greeted in an awfully happy tone.

“What now?”

“What are you doing here? I didn’t know you go to beaches, too. Why aren’t you swimming? And what’s with that outfit?”

“Let me guess, you sneaked out from your friends and boyfriend to talk to me” I scoffed.

“How did you know?” she frowned. “Where are you going by the way?”

“It’s really none of your business”

“But we’re FRIENDS” she emphasized.

“You’re consistently persistent, aren’t you? And we’re not friends”

“Yes, we are friends. So, where are you going?” she asked again.

“I’m planning to have a wild with someone” I smirked. She turned red at once, dropped opened. “You looked so shock. Don’t tell me you and your boyfriend haven’t done it yet?” I snorted, trying to piss her off. It’s about time for her to get her own medicine. I expected her to react violently; to slap me but she didn’t do anything. She just turned redder, her eyes blazing with fire. “Or, would you like to watch or join us?”

“I’m not like that!” she burst out. “And you’re being rude again!

“Why?” I sardonically asked. “YOU said we’re FRIENDS. Aren’t FRIENDS supposed to be honest to each other?”

“You’re really rude!” she snapped, eyes narrowing. Then, she walked away.

“Good riddance!” I chuckled.

“Rude!” she bit out, glancing back at me while continuously walking.

I shook my head and turned around, heading to my destination. As I turned right, a smirk suddenly formed my lips.

“What took you so long?” she asked.

“Had to get rid of. . . . something” I answered. “Come here”

~JAEJOONG’S POV~

“Where’s Dara?” I asked.

“She said she needs to pee” Krystal answered. “Oh, here she comes”

I looked up and saw her, frowning and stomping. As she neared, I heard her rambling to herself.

“. . . . lying. . . . so rude. . . . the rudest person. . .” she rambled.

“Hey” I called her attention. She looked up, looking surprised. I smiled at her and pulled her for a hug. “What are you rambling about?”

“I just bumped into some rude guy” she pouted.

“What did he do?”

She shook her head. “Don’t want to talk about it”

“Are you sure? I can talk to that guy if you want” I said.

“No, it’s okay” she said. “We’re here to have fun, remember?”

I kissed her forehead. “Of course”

“Where’s Sulli by the way?” she asked. I looked around.

“She was just here a while ago. Maybe she went to pee, too” I suggested. “Didn’t you see her?”

“No”

“She’ll be back later” I said.

“I really want that chinky-eyed guy” Victoria sighed. “Too bad he’s Kwon Jiyong’s friend”

“What does it have to do with that?” Dara asked.

“You’re kidding, right?” Victoria scoffed. “Birds of the same feathers flock together, remember? I don’t want to get associated with criminals”

o=o=o

“Why don’t you come in for a drink first?” she asked.

“Okay” I heeded. We walked to her house hand in hand. She smiled at me first before opening the door.

“So, what do you want?” she asked as she pulled me inside with her

“A soda would be nice” I answered.

“And crackers” she knowingly said.

“That, too” I chuckled. She was looking at me the moment we entered the kitchen that’s why she didn’t see what I saw. Before she could see it, I pulled her to me, burying her face in my chest.

“Wha-?” she started. I quickly took my phone out and called for help. Kwon Jiyong then glanced sideways at me while holding a blood-stained knife. He was standing over Mr. Park’s bloodied body.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
next chap >>>> The Knife

again, the banner's from stachzie.. hehe..

i'll be using it for over a week, then next would be nhic's.. thanks again for the banners guys!!!