The Kiss

The Shadows
*a/n: APPLERS BEWARE!!! lol (You’ve been warned)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sulli was already in his room the moment he arrived there. She gave him a playful smirk before walking up to him. She started running her forefinger in his face, tracing the outline of his lips and jaw. She bit her lower lip seductively but Jiyong remained unmoved.
 
“Remember the deal, Jiyong” she whispered in his ear. “I want you to be an active participant. If you won’t be able to satisfy me, I won’t lift the curse off”
 
Jiyong remained silent as he stared at the girl in front of him. How can he ever think of her as a nice person before? She was far from nice. Her eyes are so different from Dara. He felt a painful twist in his stomach upon remembering Dara.
 
He can’t understand why he felt disgusted and why he’s hesitating. So what if he have with Sulli? He’s not innocent. He slept with a fair number of girls already. So why was he feeling the way he’s feeling?
 
There seemed to be a heavy load in his heart. His head’s pounding heavily, too. It’s as if something’s blocking his airway, too.
 
He shook the thoughts off his head as he closed the door behind him. Seeing this, Sulli smiled smugly. There’s no turning back now. There’s no turning back. . .
 
He looked at her appearance. She was wearing a white night dress that barely reached her knees. She got the curves, alright. Actually, she’s ier compared to Dara. Her skin was smooth, too. He slowly walked to her. The girl looked innocently up at him. He had the urge to mock the innocence she was showing but changed his mind. No, he’s not in the position to piss her off.
 
He slowly leaned his head down and brushed his lips against hers once. He pulled back, wearing a frown on his forehead while Sulli smiled at him again. ‘Her lips are soft’ he thought. He leaned down again and brushed his lips against hers again, longer this time. When he pulled back again, he wasn’t wearing a frown anymore. Instead, a fire in his eyes can be seen. He dived for her lips hungrily and grabbed her waist to pull her closer to him. He deepened the kiss, his hands making its way all over her body while the girl welcomed him with enthusiasm. And soon after, they were drowned in passion and lust.
 
o=o=o
 
“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Sulli asked, nestling herself in his chest.
 
“Surprisimgly, yes” Jiyong answered. “You were ing good” he added in a chuckle.
 
“I must say, I’m quite satisfied with your performance” she said. “How about you? Are you satisfied?”
 
“You’re one hell of an experienced playmate” he snorted. “And I told you, you were ingly good and amazing. Have you been sneaking off? You didn’t really strike as THAT kind of girl”
 
“Everyone got their own little dirty secrets to hide” she shrugged. “Oh well, since you did your part in the deal pretty well, I’ll leave. And I’d like to inform you, I already lifted the curse”
 
Sulli got out of the bed and dressed up. She was about to leave when Jiyong stopped her.
 
“Can we meet again? Maybe tomorrow?” he asked. “After school, of course”
 
Sulli paused for a moment. Then a slow smile curved his lips. “I’ll think about it”
 
Jiyong stood up and locked her in his arms, nuzzling her neck. “Just say yes” he whispered huskily. “You’ll have more fun tomorrow if you’ll come”
 
“Had a change of heart?” she laughed.
 
He snorted in response. “I really had fun today. It’s been SOOO long since I had a mind blowing . Maybe we could do this everyday?”
 
“I told you I can pleasure you like no one else ever had” she moaned as he was now kneading one of her s.
 
“You’re way better than Dara in bed” he complimented, making the girl laugh gleefully.
 
 
An hour after Sulli left, Jiyong got out of bed and put some clothes on. He opened his window and went out of it as a crow. He flapped his wings steadily, letting the wind carry him along. For a moment, he emptied his mind. For a moment, he just drifted along. For a moment, he just flew. Of course, it’s not meant to last.
 
When he saw the outline of the house he’s been intending to visit, everything came back to him. He circled around the house for a few times before landing on the windowsill. He tapped the glass with his beak. After a few taps, a shadow neared the window. The guy looked at him for a moment before letting him in with a sigh. He flew inside, turning back to human along the process.
 
“What brought you here?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“I came to collect” he answered. “You owe me a lot of favors, if you remember?”
 
“Of course” Jaejoong serenely answered. “Just tell me what you want me to do”
 
There was silence.
 
“This isn’t a simple favour, Jaejoong” Jiyong finally said.
 
“I already gave you my word. Just tell me what I need to do”
 
o=o=o
 
~DARA’S POV~
 
I woke up, feeling thirsty. I didn’t dare open my eyes since I know I won’t be seeing anything. I felt for Jiyong’s hand but came with nothing. I gently called his name and waited for a response but no response came. I pushed myself up in a sitting position, surprised with how light and painless the act was. And eventhough I knew I won’t see anything, my eyes flew open by reflex. I gasped out loud and almost cried as I saw my surroundings. Yes, I can see again! I ran out of the room and went to the lounge. I saw everyone else except Jiyong.
 
“Guys!” I called happily, making them all look up.
 
“Dara!”
 
“Hey!”
 
“I can see again!” I told them”
 
“And the blotches are gone!” Seungri said in amazement. I looked down and found out that he was telling the truth.
 
“Yes, they’re gone!” I brightly said, looking up again in time to see Bom and Youngbae exchanged looks. “Why? Is there something wrong?”
 
“No” Bom quickly said. “We’re just. . . . . surprised”
 
“I am too!” I beamed. “Where’s Jiyong by the way?”
 
“Haven’t seen him” CL shrugged, frowning a little. “How did this ha-?”
 
“CL, let’s prepare something for Dara. I’m pretty sure she’s hungry. Right, Dara?”
 
“Oh, now that you mentioned it” I said. “I actually am hungry and a bit thirsty, too”
 
“Okay. We’ll see to it” Bom nodded. “CL, let’s go”
 
“I’m coming with you” Youngbae butted in.
 
“No, you stay” Bom frantically said. “Seungri, you come with us”
 
“But I want to stay and talk to Dara. I don’t want to-.”
 
“I said, come with us” Bom gritted. With a pout, Seungri followed them, leaving me behind with Youngbae.
 
I felt awkward. I’m not really that close to Youngbae and the event in the port kind of added to that, though I know he didn’t really mean to do that to me, still, I feel awkward.
 
“I’m glad to see you’re okay” he said.
 
“Maybe the masked shadow-.”
 
“Sulli’s the masked shadow” he told me.
 
I frowned. I knew something was odd with Sulli that day when we’re together but I can’t remember everything. I just remembered her smirking at me with a scary glint in her eyes. “But I thought girls can’t be shadows. . . .?”
 
“Except for the masked shadows” Youngbae said.
 
“So, you mean, Sulli’s playing with me?” I asked, surprised. But deep inside, I wasn’t really surprised. Which I find really. . . . odd.
 
“Yes”
 
“You and Bom glanced at each other a while ago. Why is that?”
 
I saw the hesitation in his eyes. But maybe he felt bad about what he did to me so he’s trying to make up for it. “We’re surprised. You were really ill. And seeing you well right now is unnerving”
 
“Maybe the masked. . . . maybe S-Sulli’s playing again. Remember what happened to Jiyong and the cursed wound? He got out of it, right?”
 
“Well. . . .his stepfather stepped in, you know. He and the others were able to find a way to cure him. But in your case, they said they can’t. . . . oh, it doesn’t matter, does it? What matters is you’re okay”
 
“Maybe Sulli pitied me. I mean, I’m. . . I’m her bestfriend after all”
 
“Dara, masked shadows aren’t capable of pitying others”
 
“Oh” I mumbled.
 
“Let’s not talk about it. Like what I said, what matters is you’re okay”
 
I sighed. “You’re right. So, do you have any idea where Jiyong went?”
 
“I’m afraid, no” he answered. “The last time we saw him, he said he wanted to be alone for a while”
 
“Aww” I murmured. “He must be worried”
 
 
 
I don’t know if it’s just me but everyone seemed acting so. . . . unusual and weird. And the way their exchanging glances or looks at me was unsettling. I asked them several times what’s wrong but they would just wave it off and tell me I’m being paranoid, must be the after effects of the curse, they say. Oh well, maybe I was wrong and they’re right. Maybe I’m being paranoid. But who wouldn’t be? I haven’t seen my pancake yet!
 
“It’s late. You should get to sleep and take a rest” Youngbae said.
 
“I’ll wait for Jiyong” I smiled at him.
 
“Dara, Jiyong’s old enough to take care of himself. You don’t have to wait for him. He’ll come back when he wants to” Bom said.
 
“I want to wait for Jiyong” I stubbornly insisted.
 
“Suit yourself” Bom shrugged and left me alone.
 
I wonder how Jiyong would react when he sees me all well and alright. Aigoo, I missed him already. I missed his face, his eyes, his lips. . . I feel giddy with just the thought of how he would take my good news or how this night would end.
 
I was lost in my own giddy world when I started hearing footsteps. I looked back and saw Jiyong. I instantly felt elated and alive.
 
“Jiyong!” I called enthusiastically and ran to him. I immediately threw myself at him, laughing. “I missed you! And look, I’m totally okay now!” I added, pulling away from him to show him that I’m alright. But he just looked at me. It wasn’t the reaction I was expecting.
 
“You need to stay here” he said. “You can’t go to school for the meantime”
 
“Why not?” I asked.
 
“Because I said so!” he snapped. “You already saw what happened because of your stubbornness on going through with the date”
 
“You don’t have to shout” I cringed. “I’m sorry, okay? I know Sulli’s behind all of these, I un-.”
 
“Your sorry won’t do anything!”
 
“Why are you angry? Aren’t you happy to see that I’m alright?”
 
“I’m tired, okay!” he exclaimed. “I’m tired of always getting you out of trouble”
 
I stiffened. It’s like an arrow pierced my heart. “I-I didn’t want to be a burden, you know”
 
“You don’t want to be a burden but YOU’RE A BURDEN!” he said in exasperation. “You’ve always been a burden! My mother and Bom were right about you. All you do is put me in trouble”
 
“You’re being rude again”
 
“Well, bull!” he swore.
 
I couldn’t take it anymore. I turned around and ran away. I locked myself in the room where I was staying and cried my eyes out.
 
 
~AUTHOR’S POV~
 
“What was that all about?” Bom asked him.
 
“Mind your own ing business” Jiyong answered.
 
“What did you do, Jiyong?” she asked.
 
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” he waved off.
 
“Don’t take me as a fool, Kwon Jiyong!” Bom burst. “We all know that there’s no way Dara can be cured or the curse to be lifted!”
 
Jiyong kept his mouth shut.
 
“You didn’t make a deal with Sulli, did you?”
 
“Why can’t you just mind your own ing business?” he exploded. “You always meddle with other people’s lives! You can’t keep your mouth shut! You act like you have every right to hold me off or scold me. You’re just a friend, Bom! So stop acting like you’re my mother!”
 
A deafening silence embraced the both of them. Bom was red all over, her breathing ragged as she stopped herself from exploding, too.
 
“I hope you know what you’re doing, Jiyong” she then broke the silence.
 
“Of course I do!” he snapped. “Now will you just scoot off and leave me alone?”
 
o=o=o
 
“You look like you’re in a bad mood” Sulli opened.
 
“I am” he answered. “Had a fight with my friends and Dara”
 
“Why?”
 
“I’m just so tired of them being nosy while Dara’s being a crybaby and a burden. She’s too clingy”
 
Sulli laughed. “Why don’t you just screw them up?”
 
“I can’t” he sighed. “I still need them. They’re like my backup when I need help since I’m not that strong to do everything on my own”
 
“I think I can do something about that” Sulli said.
 
“No one can do anything” Jiyong snorted. “Not even you, I bet. You can’t give me powers so I can stand on my own, can you? So I think that’s not possible”
 
“You’re underestimating me, Kwon Jiyong. You might be surprised with what I can do”
 
“Oh, I think I already have a pretty good idea on what you can do. You’re a masked shadow, aren’t you? And you can just kill anyone you like in just a blink of an eye”
 
“Aside from that” Sulli waved off, her hands exploring Jiyong’s bare chest. “If you want, I can make you masked one”
 
“That’s impossible” he scoffed. “I doubt you can. You’re not that powerful, are you?”
 
“Oh, yes I can do that” Sulli nodded. “But I’ve got conditions of course”
 
“And why should I believe you?” he asked, eyes narrowed.
 
“We can do a blood seal, if you want” she suggested, smiling slyly at him while her hand was travelling down his body now.
 
“A blood seal? I haven’t heard of that before” Jiyong confessed.
 
“Well, it’s rarely used, you see. It’s for ensuring that deals between demons and evil beings will be implemented. So, what do you think?”
 
Jiyong shrugged. “Okay”
 
Sulli smiled, pushing herself up in a sitting position, not minding her . “Give me your hand” she said, her lips while holding a hand out. Jiyong complied. Upon holding Jiyong’s hand, she turned it over and ran a finger along his wrist while muttering something under her breath. After a few seconds, Jiyong felt a stinging pain. He looked down and saw that his wrist was bleeding. Seeing this, Sulli winked at him and did the same to her wrist. She let her blood and his blood touched then started muttering under her breath again. Jiyong suddenly felt heavy but he didn’t show Sulli that he’s feeling that way.
 
“That’s it!” Sulli clapped after a moment.
 
“You created a mess” Jiyong shook his head disapprovingly as small amount of blood continued to ooze from his wound.
 
“I can fix that” Sulli smirked. She took Jiyong’s wrist up to her lips and the blood off. As her tongue ran along his wound, it was healed.
 
“Mm” he groaned. “That’s really arousing”
 
“I can see” she giggled upon seeing the tent in the blanket.
 
“Why don’t you do something about it?” he nodded towards the tent.
 
“I will” she said. “But you have to this off, too” she added holding out her bleeding wrist. Jiyong smirked, leaned down and the blood off.
 
“Mmm” Sulli purred. “You’re right. It’s arousing” she added, biting her lower lip down. She took her wrist back and her wound herself to heal it up. She then threw the blanket off Jiyong, stood up and went to position herself above his arousal. She slowly eased herself down on him, straddling him. A long strangled moan escaped her as he stretched her walls out.
 
“Oh !” she grunted. “How can you be this ing long and big?”
 
“Just ride it, ” he grunted in return, holding onto her waist.