The Weekend

The Shadows
o=o=o
 
“So, what are we going to do tomorrow?”
 
“Tomorrow’s Saturday” he said. “I’m planning to sleep all day”
 
“But it’s our first weekend as a couple” I insisted.
 
“It’s still a simple weekend to me” he dismissively said.
 
“Fine” I said. “Just kiss me then”
 
“Can’t get enough?” he teased.
 
“Your lips are just. . . addicting and. . . .”
 
“And?” he urged on.
 
“Chewable” I answered, making him spit his drink out.
 
“WHAT?!?”
 
“You heard me right” I said.
 
“Chewable?! Jesus, what the hell is wrong with your brain?”
 
“It’s the first word that came to my mind!” I defended myself. “Now, kiss me already so I’ll have a goodnight sleep later”
 
“You come here. You’re the one who’s in need of something”
 
“Aish!” I irritably said. I walked up to him and pouted my lips. He leaned down and gave me a tiny peck on the lips. “Jiyong!” I whined childishly. “Not that kind of kiss!”
 
“What kind of kiss do you want?” he asked, chuckling lightly.
 
“Jiyong” I whined again.
 
“I don’t know if I’m your boyfriend or your babysitter” he said, shaking his head. “What have I gotten myself into?” he sighed heavily.
 
He suddenly pulled me by the waist. He brushed away the hair from face, gently traced my lips with his thumb I sighed involuntarily, closing my eyes as thousands of sensations washed over me with that simple touch. It was the simplest of touch and yet, I’m already at bliss.
 
He kissed my hair, then my forehead. He went down to the tip of my nose and a gentle peck on the lips followed. He then leaned his forehead against mine, the tips of our nose gently rubbing.
 
“Jiyong” I whispered. He put one hand on my nape, angling my head to the right and finally conquered my lips with his own. A sigh of contentment escaped from me. Heat crawled through my veins – spreading though my whole system. My heart was beating so fast and heavily that I feel like I’m going to explode anytime soon.
 
Our tongues danced together as our lips constantly brushed against each other. There was a few nipping here and there, which I should say, teased my senses even more. He pulled back and went to gently blow air into my ear. He traced the outline of my ear with his tongue, making me gasped out loud. He then nipped my earlobe, making my lower body jerk forward. I felt him smirk as he went down to kiss me on the lips again. He’s obviously enjoying the responses he’s getting from me.
 
His lips then went to my jaw then to my neck. He on a sensitive sot there, making me moan. Aigoo! This is embarrassing! He suddenly lifted me up and ordered me to wrap my legs around him, which I obediently followed.
 
Our lips remained glued to each other as he started going to the direction of his room. The moment we reached his room, I unwrapped my legs off his waist. He pulled my shirt off and discarded it to the floor. My sweatpants came off next.
 
“I like black” he growled in my ear upon seeing my black bra and underpants. I wasn’t able to say anything because I was too preoccupied with his lips and hands.
 
My back found the comforts of the bed. I realized that was still fully-clothed. Frustratedly, I took off his shirt, too while he slipped his hand under me. I arched my back to help him unhook my bra easily when a loud screech suddenly disturbed my senses.
 
 
~JIYONG’S POV~
 
I pulled back and looked up at my window. I growled upon seeing a crow sitting there. I gathered the blanket and covered Dara’s body with it before getting off the bed.
 
“Let’s talk downstairs, Seungri” I said and turned towards the door. The sound of footsteps instead of fluttering wings told me he turned back into his human form already.
 
“So, it’s true” he said the moment we reached the living room. “You two are together”
 
I didn’t say anything.
 
“You said you don’t like her” he accusingly said.
 
“I did say that” I nodded.
 
“But you had a change of heart” he concluded. “Obviously”
 
“Seungri, you know that-.”
 
“Never mind” he waved off.
 
“What do you want anyway?”
 
“I just wanted to confirm what CL told me” he shrugged then sighed. “I should go. I don’t want to keep you any longer seeing that you have a long night up ahead of you. See you around”
 
Like I said before, the girl’s a shadow magnet. The world has really gone mad.
 
“Hey” she called. I turned around. She was wearing one of my loose black shirts, the words KISS ME were written across it. “What did he want?”
 
“He just wanted to confirm the news CL told him” I said.
 
“Oh” she mumbled. “About us?”
 
“Yes” I simply answered.
 
“What did he say?” she asked as walked to me and wrapped her arms around me.
 
“Nothing” I answered.
 
“So. . .” she trailed. “Where were we again?”
 
“Hmm” I mumbled thoughtfully. “I can’t remember”
 
“Would you like me to remind you?” she playfully asked.
 
“Remind me of what?” I playfully asked back.
 
“Of this” she smiled and reached for my lips. “Does that ring a bell?”
 
I laughed lightly and scooped her up.
 
o=o=o
 
I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and another on my hand to dry my hair. The girl smiled knowingly upon seeing me.
 
“Who were you talking to?” I asked the moment I saw her put her phone back on the table.
 
“Dad” she yawned. “He told me he’s in the house with Mom. He asked where I was. I told him, I’m with you. He then asked me what I was doing with you, I told him I slept with – oh my God!” she suddenly jerked up right. She covered with her hand, her face filled with horror. “I think I just told my father that I slept with you”
 
The doorbell rang.
 
Dara stood up, gathering the blanket around her while looking for her clothes. She tripped twice, making me roll my eyes.
 
“Why do you have to cover yourself up?” I asked. “I already saw everything”
 
She paused. “Oh, you’re right” she mumbled, dropping the blanket to the floor. I looked away as her was presented to me. ! I was just trying to , I didn’t expect her to drop the blanket just like that and walk around the room .
 
“SANDARA PARK! GET DOWN HERE!” Mrs. Park’s voice thundered.
 
“Aigoo!” Dara worriedly said. “Pancake, hook my bra please?”
 
“I told you not to call me that” I growled as I walked to her and hooked her bra up while she was pulling her sweatpants up at the same time. After I hooked her bra up, she put her shirt on and turned to face me. She tiptoed and reached for my lips.
 
“Just stay here, okay?”
 
 
~AUTHOR’S POV~
 
Dara ran downstairs. She could her mother thundering and pounding angrily on the door.
 
“Hi Mom, Dad” she greeted casually as soon as opened the door. Just as she expected, her father was pale while her mother was dangerously red.
 
“WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!?” her mother shrieked.
 
“Mom, calm down!” she said. “It’s not what-!”
 
“WHERE IS HE?!?” she bellowed. “WHERE IS THAT GUY?!? BRING HIM DONW HERE! I’LL-!”
 
“He’s not here” Dara lied. “He was already gone when I woke-.”
 
“KWON JIYONG!” her mother called. “COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! BE A MAN AND FACE-!”
 
“Mom, I told you, he’s not-.”
 
“Good morning, Mrs. Park”
 
Dara froze and closed her eyes in exhaustion and disbelief. When she opened her eyes and saw that her mother went redder while father went paler, she knew something must be up. She turned to look back at Jiyong. Her jaw dropped upon seeing him only wrapped with his towel, still. He got nothing on except his towel, for goodness’ sake!
 
“D-did you. . .?” her father started when he suddenly fainted.
 
o=o=o
 
“Dara, do you have any idea on what you’re doing?” her mother asked. They were in the living room in their own house. “And what about Jae?”
 
“I broke up with him” she said.
 
“You broke up with Jaejoong for Jiyong? Are you really out of your MIND?!?”
 
“My baby’s not a anymore” her father cried.
 
“We left you here in high spirits, giving all trust to you that you wouldn’t do anything inappropriate and then. . . . . okay, so maybe your hormones ruled out but it would have been better if it was Jaejoong!”
 
“Jae would never do it” I mumbled. “He values your trust more than-.”
 
“Exactly why I prefer him!” her mother burst. “You better start packing your bags. You’re coming-.”
 
“I’m not going anywhere” she stubbornly declared.
 
“Yes, you will” Mrs. Park hissed. “You’re still in high school for Pete’s sake! If you get pregnant-!”
 
“I’m old enough to know about that” she cut off. “I don’t want to get pregnant without finishing high school or college either”
 
“It’s not just about that, Dara. You slept with KWON JIYONG! Out of all the people to-“
 
“I thought we already established that he’s not a bad guy? He saved Dad, Mom, in case you forgot!”
 
“That was just one GOOD thing he did compared to all the BAD things he did” her mother argued. “If-.”
 
“I love him” she quietly said. “I love Kwon Jiyong”
 
Silence.
 
“Well. . . .” Mr. Park cleared his throat. “I think that settles everything”
 
“What do you mean?!” Mrs. Park came again. “That doesn’t settle everything!”
 
“Dear, I think you’re being harsh on our daughter. I mean, we DID it earlier than she did, remember?”
 
“Dad!” Dara burst. “You’re seriously not going to recount the full details of the. . . . first time you two did it together, are you?”
 
“Oh, sorry” her father mumbled.
 
“She’s our daughter! She’s not us! We were-“
 
“Dear, our daughter’s in love!” her father said. “She’s IN LOVE! Remember how you used to always defend me to your parents? Or how you used to lie and escape every night just to see me? Remember?”
 
“Of course I do” Mrs. Park nodded tightly.
 
“Now, why did you do all of those?”
 
She became silent.
 
“You were in love” her father said. “That’s what made you do all those things”
 
Another round of silence filled the room.
 
“Okay” Mr. Park clapped. “I think that’s settled then” he smiled then turned to his daughter. “You must be safe and careful though” he advised. “And don’t always give in to his-.”
 
“I want to talk to Kwon Jiyong” Mrs. Park butted in. “Call him in”
 
“Mom” I protested.
 
“I want to talk to him, Sandara Park” she said with that authoritative tone of hers that Dara can’t disobey. With a sigh, she went to call Jiyong in.
 
As soon as Kwon Jiyong entered, Mrs. Park ordered Dara to stay outside.
 
“Am I right in thinking that you’re aware about my opinion of you? Frankly, you’re not the type of person I like for my daughter” Mrs. Park opened.
 
“Yes, I’m fully aware of that” Jiyong answered. “You’re right about that, of course because unlike other guys who probably Dara introduced to you, I’m not the type of person who basically believes in the whole context of love. I don’t believe in happy ever afters or promises of forever. I can’t and won’t promise that I won’t hurt or lie to your daughter, either. I can’t and won’t promise that I’ll be faithful or loyal. I can’t and won’t promise that she’s the only one for me or that I’ll eventually propose a marriage to her”
 
“Why you son of a-!”
 
“There are only a few things I could say with all honesty” Jiyong continued. He looked straight into their eyes. “I care for her” he said. “This may sound weird especially from me but your daughter makes me feel that life is worth living for. She makes me feel that I deserve to exist despite all the rumors surrounding me”
 
Silence.
 
“Well. . . .” Mr. Park cleared his throat.
 
“Does Dara know about this?” the lady asked.
 
“Most of it but not everything”
 
“What part did you skip?”
 
Jiyong was silent for a moment. “The last three part”
 
“Why?”
 
“I don’t want her to give false hopes that CARE would somehow turn into LOVE”
 
“She must really love you to get into a relationship with you even if you won’t and can’t promise her anything.
 
Jiyong kept his silence again.
 
“I’ll call Dara in” she then sighed.
 
“There’s one thing I’d like you to do” Mt. Park whispered as soon as his wife was out of earshot. “Be careful, okay? I don’t want my baby to get pregnant early”
 
“Jiyong” Dara’s voice entered. Jiyong looked back and saw her wearing a worried look. He gave her a smirk and a shrug.