Chapter 9

Married With CEO

"I am sleepy, wake me up when we already arrive at the airport," Byunghun said and closing his eyes. Chanhee replied with 'hmm' ad let Byunghun rest for a while. Honestly, Byunghun can't sleep that night because he was too excited about this honeymoon.

Chanhee texting with his friends.Through all the messages that he received from his friends, he can see how much both of them love him. Luhan keep telling him to keep calm and try to forget that bad memory. Baekhyun also tells him some cheesy jokes that make Chanhee laugh continously so Chanhee would forget his problem.

Chanhee sighs. He turned his head and saw a tired 'old man' beside him. It is so suprising on how that 'old man' can make Chanhee feel relax and 50 percent of their awkwardness are gone after a night market trip last night. He asked the driver what time that they will arrive at the airport and the driver said that only 30 minutes left.

Chanhee continue texting with his friends. He can't lie that sometimes he easily get jealous on their friends. Luhan and Baekhyun have  Sehun and Chanyeol who only 20 years old uni student, meanwhile him? Stuck beside this 'old man' that is workaholic.

 

"Byunghun... wake up. We already arrived." Chanhee shook Byunghun's body gently. He puffed his cheek and remember what Byunghun's mom said a day before their wedding "Byunghunnie is a heavy sleeper. So, try using your own technique to wake him up. Like me, I always wake him up by saying 'Byunghun, wake up. Or else I will bald your head' because for him, his hair is soooo precious" Mrs. Lee said and chuckling with his husband.

'My own technique?' suddenly an idea popped out from his brain. 'Maybe I can try wake wim up by pecking his cheek... right?' Chanhee started to doubt his idea. 

"Byunghun! Wake up!" This time he used a rougher way by pushing and pulling Byunghun, but he still did not wake up. Chanhee surrender. He will use his intelligence idea.

He closed his eyes and leaned closer to his husband. He keep reducing the gap between them and he stop after feel his lips land on a smooth skin. He opened his eyes and saw Byunghun's eyes are widen and his body is frozen.

Chanhee quickly pulled his face away and stared awkwardly out the window. " I'm just waking you up because we already arrive" Chanhee said and glad because he not stuttered like an idiot. Byunghun grinned. It is true the kiss is very suprised him.

But how come he can be still sleeping when his beloved one kissing him innocent like that? He can see Chanhee is feeling awkward right now. he cleared his throat and began the conversation. "Nevermind. Thanks for waking me up and... your technique is better than my mom's. So, I like it"

"Now, let's go inside. We must fill our stomach first and we have an hour before the flight." Byunghun said. Chanhee weakly nodded when he think that after 7 hours, he will be at Sydney, where his painful memory at. He can't said no to Byunghun because he don't want Byunghun to know behind of his tattoo.

 

"So, Chanhee what do you want to eat? Is spaghetti okay?" Byunghun asked. "Spaghetti is okay. I like it." Chanhee replied. Chanhee let his eyes wandering around the cafe waiting for Byunghun who went to the counter for order.

Suddenly he got a message from Luhan: Chanhee, good luck with your honeymoon. I know you are scared and you can't erase that memory from your brain, but try to talk about it with Byunghun. I advice you to give him a chance. He is a good man, I already chatting with him a few times with Baekhyun, and I can see it. His eyes sparkled whenever we talked about you. By the way, Have a safe journey, maknae! xx

Chanhee froze on his spot. Luhan said that Byunghun love him? No way! they just meet a few times and it can't be that 'love from the first sight'?

Byunghun arrived at their table with a tray. They eat happily and filling their stomach. 

"Byunghun, after this, can we go to the candy shop? I want to buy some snacks to eat on the plane later on." Chanhee asked as soon he finished his food. 

"Of course we can. We have another 45 minutes left, right." Byunghun paused and chewed his meatball. "Oh, I forgot bunn- I mean Channie-ya that Kyungsun said that he wants us to buy something from Sydney. I don't know what to buy, so can you think about it?"

"Okay, I will think it on the plane."

 

--

On the plane, Chanhee suddenly turned into a hyper kid that want to walk around the plane. Byunghun had to hold Chanhee's hand to prevent him from disturbing other passengers. Chanhee pouted. He wants to travel around, although he is a rich kid, that doesn't mean that he always can get on the plane.

"I want to go to the toilet" Chanhee said and tried to pull his hand from Byunghun's grip. "No Chanhee, you can't go anyway. You just came back from the toilet 15 minutes ago and now, you want to go again?" Byunghun said. "Just promise me that you will stay still and not go anywhere. Or else I had to hold your wrist like this until the flight reached Sydney" Byunghun said.

Actually, there were a bunch of naughty boy that always staring at Chanhee before the flight are boarding. They staring at Chnahee like Chanhee is their food. He don't want anything bad going on Chanhee, so that's why he had to do this. 

"What a protective husband i got here" Chanhee muttered quietly but Byunghun still able to hear him. "I don't care what you want to call me, but promise me this thing. I am so sleepy and I don't want you to get into trouble while you are walking around and when I am sleeping. So, please stay here. Aand if you want to go the toilet, please wake me up... wait, you must kiss me in order to wake me up right?"

Chanhee's cheeks turned red at Byunghun's last statement. "O-okay, I'm promise. I won't go anywhere. Can you let go my wrist? Its kinda hurt you know and I want to read some magazines" Chanhee said.

Byunghun released Chanhee's wrist and kiss his cheek before sleep. Chanhee's cheeck become redder and he can't breath. He calmed himself. Instead of reading magazine, he took out his chemist's exercise book and do some exercises. 

He steal a glance at his husband who is sleeping beside him. Chanhee suddenly feel something in stomach. His heart beating like crazy and his mind force his hand to hold Byunghun's hand. He obeyed. He don't know why he must feel like that.

 

Byunghun felt some weight on his shoulder. When he opened his eyes, he saw his cute little bunny is sleeping with his head resting on Byunghun's shoulder. Byunghun smiled. His smile become wider when whe saw their intertwining hand on Chanhee's lap.

He asked a stewardess who passing by beside his seat about  how much longer they will arrive and being the 'friendly' stewardess, she answered "4 hours more" with a flirty smile and a wink. Byunghun just smiled. Sure, the stewardess is pretty, but for him nothing can make his stomach flip upside down like Chanhee can do.

His eyes catch Chanhee's chemist book on the seat beside Chanhee's. He reached for it properly so Chanhee will not wake up. He checked Chanhee's answers and he felt satisfied for having a clever husband or wife. He already knew from his investigators that Chanhee is an intelligent kid, but still he feel happy when he saw with his own eyes that all of Chanhee's answers are correct.

He slowly untertwined theirhand and took out his camera. He snapped a lot of Chanhee's picture while he was sleeping. When he wanted to click the button to snap the picture, a voice from his back called him. He turned around and saw that two of a bunch of naught boys that he saw just now.

"Hey, is that your brother?" a boy with brown hair asked while staring at Chanhee.

"Why are you asking?" Byunghun said and eyeing both of them from head to toe. They surely look like the bad boys that fight behind the dark alley. 

"Well, our boss. There is our boss, the one with a blue jacket said that he is interested with that pretty boy beside you. He wants to ask for that pretty boy's number." The another one said with his eyes focused on Chanhee while his lips.

Byunghun was boiled with anger. What does this bad boys want from Chanhee?

"No, I will not let that happen. You kids can go." Byunghun said with angry voice.

"Why? We just want to play a little bit with your brother... or your friend?"

"He is my wife! I will not let anyone touch him. You better go before I call my bodyguards to settle you guys. And listen" Byunghun pulled one of the boys collar and whispered to him "If you still messed up with me or disturbing my wife, I will not hesistate to throw you into the prison. It can call as a ual harassment"

The boys face turned pale. They quickly bowed and muttered 'sorry' before go to their boss.