Chapter 8

Married With CEO

 

"Sara! This dress is too short!"

"Sara! This dress is ugly, I don't want to wear it!"

"Sara! This dress is already torn! How come I gonna wear it? Just give me a suit or tuxedo!"

"Sara!" "Sara!" "Sara!"

"No Chanhee,this dress are perfectly fine for you and no! I don't bring any tuxedo with me. All 3 tuxedos are Byunghun's." Clearly we can see Sara's annoying with Chanhee. Chanhee gives her many excuses because he don't want to wear the dress.

He also wants to hide his tattoo that nno one know about it except both of his friends. Tattoo that hold many secrets and his bad memories.

"But, but all those people will look at me weirdly because a boy! A freaking boy is wearing a dress! Not a tuxedo. I will look ugly in the dress, Sara" Chanhee sighs.

"Trust me, Chanhee. You are so pretty in this dress and everyone will mesmerise with you appearence. And I bet your 'old man' can't take his eyes off you." Sara winking.

 

After about 45 minutes persuading the stubborn Chanhee, finally Sara won. Chanhee is in the room for changing. At first, Chanhee wants to go in alone, but Sara did not trust Chanhee. She afraid that Chanhee might run away. So, he call Byunghun to tell Luhan and Baekhyun to go in with Chanhee.

The door is open and revealing the pretty but with a pout Chanhee, and a grinning Luhan with a proud Baekhyun. "Tada~ our Chanhee is so pretty. Now, dear do not pouting" Baekhyun shakes his head.

"Wowww Chanhee! You did look soooo amazing in my dress! I really want you and Byunghun to become my model for my boutique, whatcha say?" Sara jockingly said and wink.

"No!"

 

Chanhee is now waiting patiently behind the door with his bridemaids including Luhan and Baekhyun and linking his arm with his dad's, exactly like a bride. "Dad... I am nervous. I need to go to toilet" Chanhee finding excuses.

"I know you very well, Chanhee. Stand still. The ceremony is starting" His dad whispers. Luhan is at front of Chanhee turns hhis back and wishing a good luck to Chanhee. 'Great, Lee Chanhee now is facing a most embarassing moment in his life'

The door is open ad Chanhee takes a big breath. He holds his dad's arm tightly and watches the aisle. Byunghun standing there waiting for his bride with a suprise expression and that perfect jaws is hanging up after he saw his bride. 

He could feel all of the eyes inside the church are focus on him. People are whispering each other on how a boy can be pretty like that and Byunghun is so lucky to has a pretty wife like him.

Chanhee is walking down the aisle with his dad and his heart is thumping rapidly. He could feel all the eyes are on him. The heels are not helping at all. He worries if he fall down and all the guest will laugh at him.

After he reaches Byunghun, he release his dad's arm and Byunghun is offering his hand like a gentleman. He become shy with Byunghun's intense gaze. It feels like Byunghun wants to eat him, well Byunghun really wants to eat him right now.

He takes Byunghun hand and standing infront of the priest.

After he calms down, he gives a signal to Byunghun and priest that he is ready. 

(Skips the vows because I don't know the vows)

"Now the husband can kiss his wife" Byunghun turns his body to Chanhee and opens the veil. He really captivated by Chanhee's face, he wears only some light make up and still look so pretty.

Chanhee gulps his saliva as Byunghun inches closer. The heels make Chanhee is same tall like Byunghun. Chanhee quickly turns his head so Byunghun's lips are landing on his cheekd. Everyone is so shocked. But Chanhee not care about that. He really want to save his lips for the one that he loves and that person is definietly not Byunghun.

 

--

After the party is done, the newly wed is on the way to their new house. It is not a new bungalow, but it is Byunghun's nanny gave to him as a present on his 25th birthday. Byunghun wants to live alone along with his new wife and son.

All of them are so tired. Both of them totally worn out greeting the guests, pretending to be sweetly infront of them. Kyungsun is tired because he played with his new friends (Chanhee's cousins)

"Ahhhh I am so tired~ Kyungsun ah, Are you already asleep?" Chanhee asking Kyungsun who on his lap. "No mama. Today, I am so happy because I can make some new friends." Kyungsun smiles.

Byunghun just watches them and smiles 'So this is the feeling when a husband has a perfect family' 

"Byunghun, we sleep in the different bedroom right?" Chanhee asks want a certainty. Byunghun sighs. He thought that Chanhee already forgot that stupid deal that Chanhee can sleep in different bedroom, but with a condition that Chanhee hesistate to agree which is Chanhee can't go out from the house without Byunghun's permission.

"Yes Chanhee. As you want, you share a bedroom with Kyungsun and all the furniture according with your taste, all PINK AND PURPLE" Byunghun really don't know what Chanhee is. Is he a he or a she, he don't know.

"Mama, why don't you let papa kiss you on the lips just now?" Kyungsun asks. "I also want to ask the same think as Kyungsun, why you turned you head? Why don't you let me kiss you?" Byunghun sits properly and asks Chanhee the same things.

"I- I don't ready yet. Mianhae if you feel embarassed." Chanhee said and hung his head low. Byunghun sighs "nevermind. It's okay." Byunghun lied. Of course he is not okay. At the ceremony just now, he heard some of the guests gossiping about it and it really makes Byunghun angry.

Finally, they already arrived at their new bungalow, located far away from the town and Chanhee's school but near to Kyungsun's hospital. "Byunghun, this house is too far from the town and my school! How am I want to go to school?" Chanhee protested.

"Because this house is near to Kyungsun's hospital. It also too far from my company, so I guess it is in win win situation" Byunghun shrugged. He asks the butlers to get the luggage in the house as he led Chanhee and Kyungsun into the house.

"Wow... this house is amazing." Chanhee aww-ed and looks at the surrounding. Suddenly Kyungsun coughs and pants heavily make both of them worry. "Kyungsun, my son are you okay?" Byunghun said and rubbed gently Kyungsunn's back.

"Oh ! Kyungsun forgive me. Mama forgot to give you your medicine just now. Wait here, I will get your medicine and water" Chanhee said and run to the luggage at the front door and take out Kyungsun's medicines and a bottle of plain water.

He give some pills with different colours to Kyungsun and ask Kyungsun to drink the water. After Kyungsun already calms down, Byunghun led Chanhee and Kyungsun to their bedroom which is beside Byunghun's.

Chanhee grinned satifiely when he sees the room. The decoration is full with soft pink and purple like a girl's bedroom. There is a king-sized bed at the centre of the bedroom and two big wardrobe one for Kyungsun and one for himself.

This room also consists a bathroom, a television with a dvd player and xbox and a mini kitchen that only have water and mini fridge.

"Are you satisfied now, princess?" Byunghun said. "Yah! I am not a princess okay. I am a prince." 'Yeah, prince with a pink bedroom'

"It is pretty, Byunghun." Kyungsun is already sleepy "Mama, papa I am sleepy. Can I sleep now?" Kyungsun rubs his eyes cutely and yawning "Aww~ my baby is tired, eh? Now baby, let's get you change to your pyjama. 

Chanhee opens Kyungsun's wardrobe and take out Kyungsun's pyjama and start help him to change the cloth. After he done, Chanhee laid Kyungsun's down on the bed and starts Kyungsun's hair and sing a lullaby.

Byunghun's heart soften at the sight and smiles. He ruffles Kyungsun's hair softly and kisses Kyungsun's forehead. He has to stop his urge to kiss Chanhee too. Chanhee's lips is too tempting. Even without any lipgloss or lipstick, Chanhee's lips look red and so plump and it makes Byunghun curious about how soft it is.

Chanhee clears his throat after realised that Byunghun is staring at him intensely. Byunghun blinking his eyes. "Ehem (clears throat) Chanhee, I want to talk to you." Byunghun pauses and look at Kyungsun who already sleeping peacefully. "At the living room. I don't want Kyungsun to awake"

"Okay. But faster, I am sleepy." Byunghun led Chanhee to the living room. He sits down and Chanhee sits on the sofa across him. "I just want to say, you don't need to arrange all of your cloths because tomorrow we will go to Sydney for our honeymoon. Just the two of us. No Kyungsun."

"What?! Why don't you discuss with me first?" Chanhee burst out. Byunghun already knew what Chanhee's reaction will be and he already prepare for it. He though using his grandparent's name will calm Chanhee down.

"But, my grandparents sponsor it for us. My granda said, it is the least that he can do for us because he can't help us on our wedding preparation" Byunghun lies. He wants some space for him to make Chanhee fall in love with him.

Chanhee sighs. Granda already booked it for them and it is at the freaking Sydney, where is Chanhee's painful memory at.

"Okay, I will go. What time the flight is?" Chanhee asks with bore tone. "And where kyungsun will stay?"

"The flight is at 11 in the morning.And don't worry, your parents want to take care of their only grandchild." Byunghun replies.

"Byunghun, is there any foods or ramen in your refrigerator? I am hungry..." Chanhee rubs his tummy and looks at Byunghun with innocent eyes. Byunghun never can say no to that eyes.

"Sorry, but there is no food here because I don't buy any groceries yet. You are hungry? Don't you already ate at the party just now with Luhan and Baekhyun?"

"Yes, but I felt like I ate nothing because I am too nervous that time . Ahhh~" Chanhee whines and lying on the sofa with a pout on his mouth. Suddenly a loud grumbles was heard from Chanhee's stomach "I am so hungry~ I don't think I can sleep with a hungry stomach."

Byunghun chuckles. "Do you want to call for the delivery or go to the night market?"

"Oh my God! Can we go to the night market?! I am too sick with the delivery foods. Please Byunghunnnn~ My parents can't let me go to the night market since they are too busy with their business. Please Byunghunnnnn I am so hungry right now." Chanhee pleaded Byunghun like a kid should be.

"Let's go." Chanhee already jumps around when Byunghun said that but he stops after thinking about Kyungsun. "But, what about Kyungsun?" . Byunghun smiles because he thought that Chanhee will leave Kyungsun alone in the house "Of course we will bring him."

"I will carry him. Can you bring his coat. It is kinda chilly out there and Kyungsun is not immune with cold air."

"Oh okay. I will bring his coat along. I will wait you in the car." Chanhee said and rushes to his bedroom to take his and Kyungsun's coat.

"Byunghun~ ppali. I am hungry!" Chanhee yells and wears his coat. He brings his phone too. As he waiting in the car, he can't help but afraid with their honeymoon tomorrow. His mind automatically flashback when he was 15 years old when he was still a newbie in partying with his friends.

His tears starts streaming down when he remembers that bad memory. "Chanhee? Why are you crying?" Byunghun asks startled Chanhee. Byunghun is worry because Chanhee is crying out of the blue.

Byunghun is carrying Kyungsun who is sleeping and gently pass him to Chanhee. After that he walks towards the driver seat and start driving.

"Now, tell me why are you crying?" Byunghun asks and driving toward the night market. "N-nothing. I just miss my parents." Chanhee lied.

Byunghun just shrugged and turn on the radio.

 

--

Once they already reach the night market at myeongdong, Chanhee suddenly feel very excited. "Wahhhh I want to eat ddeokbokki, mandu, and everything that they sold here!"

"Okay Chanhee, eatwhatever you want to eat. I will pay" Byunghun said. After their honeymoon, Byunghun will be so busy with his works, so maybe he will not have a time to spend with Chanhee. Although Byunghun is so tired with the wedding just now, but he can't say no to Chanhee.

"Eh Kyungsun ah? Already awake?" Chanhee asks Kyungsun who is in his arms and Kyungsun's hair. "I smell something delicious, mama. Where are we?" Kyungsun rubs his eyes and clinging his hand on Chanhee's neck.

"We are at a night market, dear. Why? Are you still sleepy?" Chanhee asks and fix Kyungsun's coat. "No! I want to eat fish soup!" Kyungsun already jumps in Chanhee's arms.

"Kyungsun, come to papa. Mama is hungry and he wants to eat. Let papa carry you" Byunghun said. He knows Chanhee is so hungry and will be unable to enjoy the night market's foods if he carries Kyungsun.

"No, I want mama to carry me. Bwekk" Kyungsun stick out his tongue. Chanhee just chuckles and said "It seems like he loves me more than you, Byunghun ssi. Nevermind, I will carry Kyungsun since he loves me so much hahahah" Chanhee laughs and starts walking to the night market leaving Byunghun behind.

Byunghun widen his eyes with Kyungsun and Chanhee's statements. He quickly run towards Chanhee and wrap an arm on Chanhee's waist. Chanhee quickly pinch Byunghun hand and Byunghun scream oww and release Chanhee and he attracts many people attention with his scream.


I am so piss with this site. At first I already wrote it until 800++ words and suddenly it refreshes itself and poof! all my hardwork is missing!

So that's why I post it today but actually I planned to post it yesterday. But grrr nevermind. Sorry because this chapter is boring because my original idea is missing!