Chapter 11

Married With CEO

Chanhee felt awkward since he woke up from his slumber. He woke up and found that he was in Byunghun's embrace with Byunghun's arms were wrapping around him and his face was on Byunghun's broad chest. He felt something sticky on his cheeks and that was when he realised that the nightmare was still haunting him.

He braved himself and tried to remove Byunghun's arms without wake Byunghun up. Unfortunately, Byunghun woke up when he felt something moving beside him. 

Chanhee shoke his head. Now he waited for Byunghun to go down for dinner. "Ah Chanheee, I am done now. Let's go" Byunghun said as he was done. Chanhee smiled awkwardly as he followed Byunghun to the restaurant near the hotel.

"What do you want to eat?" Byunghun asked. "Chicken chop and lemon juice, please." Chanhee smiled at the waiter. "Ahh two chicken chop, one lemon juice and one juice apple, please?" Byunghun ordered with fluent english. The waiter nodded and asked them to wait a bit.

The silence filled the air. Byunghun could felt Chanhee's awkwardness with him because it was too obvious. Usually Chanhee will reply back whenever Byunghun teasing him, but this time Chanhee was like daydreaming and his eyes looked empty.

Byunghun took Chanhee's hand on the table and asked "Chanhee, what's wrong? You had a nightmare, aye? Tell me, please. Maybe I can help you."

Chanhee sighed "N-nothing wrong, Byunghun. Maybe I just too tired with the wedding. Don't worry" but Byunghun don't believe it. "You know, I am older than you. So... maybe you can call me oppa?" Byunghun joked around.

"It's not the right time to joke around, Byunghun." Byunghun sighed. Actually it's not a joke only, but he really wants Chanhee to call Byunghun by petname.

"I want to go toilet." Chanhee stood up. "just go straight and turn left" Byunghun gave the direction. Chanhee nodded and started walking. While Chanhee went to toilet, Byunghun immediately ran to the restaurant's kitchen "Guys! Give me the ingrediants! Faster, faster" Byunghun ordered the workers.

It is actually Byunghun's restaurants, yup, he owned it. The kitchen was in the mess with cake, ice cream and sweets that Chanhee likes. It is actually an easy work since all Byunghun need to do is decorate the cake with PINK.

He glad that the toilet was far away from their table and it will take Chanhee's time. After he satisfied with his work, he pull out a ring from his pocket and put it on top of the cake. AIt was Byunghun's first time, so it was quite beautiful for an amateur.

"Faster. I will go back to my table. Make sure this cake and icecream  alright. I will give you guys a sign so you will know when you need to send this sweets, understand?" Byunghun said in English.

 

Meanwhile with Chanhee, Chanhee was in shock state as he just saw, Choi Youngdo out from the man's toilet. He relieved because Youngdo did not saw him. He immediately do his business and walked out to his table. His heart still beating fast due to too scared with Youngdo's sight.

"I relief because Luhan manage to save me. Thanks to his cousin who saw me and told Luhan about that" Chanhee muttered.

When he reached their table, he saw Byunghun who was grinning like an idiot with a rose in his hand. Feeling so curious, Chanhee asked him "Why are you grinning like that?" He lifted his eyebrow.

But Byunghun did not reply anything. He kept grinning and handed Chanhee that rose. Chanhee gladly took it and asked another question "What is this rose for?"

"It is for you... that rose... I stole it at the table behind me" Byunghun said made Chanhee laughed. "What? The young CEO of Architect Lee Enterprise steal a rose to give to his husband. Wow! Joke a day." Chanhee replied sarcastically.

"Actually I wanted to give you a dozen of roses, but when I asked a waiter about a flower shop beside this restaurant, he said that the shop is closing today. So, I decided to steal and give it to you." Then, two waitress approached their table with foods that they ordered.

"Let's eat. My first dinner with you... only both of us." Byunghun said and Chanhee started to eat right away because he was too hungry. He did not eat anything after  they reached at the airport in the afternoon just now.

"Hey, you like sweets, right?" Byunghun tried to break the silence by asking the question. And he could see that Chanhee's eyes were glittering when he mentioned 'sweets'. "Yes! Freaking y... uhm" Chanhee paused and cleared his throat. He can't believe that he just that excited in front of Byunghun about his favourite, sweets.

"Yeah, I mean of course I like sweets" He said coolly. Byunghun just chuckled. "I have a suprise for you, kiddo" Byunghun said.

He took out a remote from his coat and pushed a button. Suddenly, three waitres appeared with sweets such as cakes, ice cream, chocolate and some yogurt that Byunghun decorated just now. Chanhee widen his eyes as suddenly the light in the restaurant became dimmer and a waitress came lightup a candle on their table.

"B-bwo? By-byunghun, why... suddenly... what is this?" Chanhee asked and his mouth formed an 'O' shape when the waitress put down the sweets on their table. "Stop grinning like an idiot and tell me what is this?!" Chanhee asked. Honestly, he liked all of this suprises but the freaking YOUNGDO is here! In the same restaurant.

He don't want Youngdo to know that Chanhee is here. 

 

"Well.. How to say it.." Byunghun started. He scratched his nape and tried to connect all the romance's words taht he have been practicing for a long time. "Well, I thought you like.. no. You love sweets. And after the honeymoon end, I will not have time to spend time with you and Kyungsun because I have to go to overseas to settle some problems. So, I... i just want to give you some suprise... and this is it!"

'Oh ! This is not I want to say! Byunghun! Chanhee...'

Chanhee laughed a little. Byunghun always like the way Chanhee laughing because it was too cute! "Oh, I thouht that you've already fall for me this fast!" Chanhee continued laughing and completely forgot about Youngdo.

 

--

 

"Mamaaaa, you must buy the new toy that I've already sent to you the picture." Kyungsun said over the phone.

"Arasso, I will try to find it tomorrow at the mall. So, how are you, my handsome boy?" Chanhee shifted his seat on the bed a little.

"I am fine. Your cousins came here and all of them are so kind and handsome and pretty like you mama. I miss you" Chanhee giggled. 

"Aww so sweet, sweety. I hope you play well with them. And remember, DO NOT RUN OR JUMP AROUND OR DO ANYTHING WILL MAKE YOU TIRED, UNDERSTAND?" Chanhee warned.

Chanhee can heard Kyungsun was hiding laughover the phone. "I know mama. Grandma already warned me about it. Hehehe. Oh and, and can you send me your picture? Your and papa's picture." Chanhee sighed. Suddenly, he felt a weight beside him and without he knew, an arm sneaked around his waist.

Chanhee let out a so 'manly' shrieked and his phone flew away from his hand. "Yah! What are you doing?! I was talking to Kyungsun and you just suprised me like that..." Chanhee said with his hand still on hiis chest.

Byunghun laughed and grabbed Chanhee's phone.

"Kyungsun-ah. Yes this is papa. Little boy, mama is tired right now. So, he will call you later, araso?"

"Eumm. Okay Bye Kyungsun ah" Byunghun turned the phone off and threw it away. "Yah!!!!!!!" Chanhee screamed. "Oh my god, my handphone!" Chanhee wanted to get up but his waist was held by Byunghun's arm. Byunghun pulled Chanhee into his chest and whispered "Lets stay just like this"

Chanhee's face turned red and his heartbeat getting faster. "Yah old man!" but Byunghun did not reply. Byunghun kept kissing Chanhee's hair and inhaled Chanhee's scent. 'My dream already come true. I want to have him in my arms, hugged him like this and inhaling his sweet scent. I already dream like this since the first time I met him.'

"B-byunghun?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why are you suddenly romantic like this?"

 

"Why? You not like it?"

 

Chanhee played with his own fingers. "No.. I like it. But.. It is kinda embarassing.." Byunghun just hummed as reply. Then, he asked another question "Did you like my suprise just now?"

Chanhee did not reply it, but he burried his head onto Byunghun's chest and wrapped his arms around Byunghun's waist. Byunghun suddenly felt a little nod from Chnahee that made him so happy. He tightened his arms around Chanhee and secretly wished that the time stopped.

I am glad now that you are mine...

Why am I being like this? I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Byunghun... what are you doing to me?


Holla everybody! Sorry because I abandoned this fic for almost 2 weeks, but I HAVE A REASON. The reason is this past two weeks was my school exam's week and my mother cut all internet and wifi. 

dO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)