Chapter 10

Married With CEO

The flight was safely landed at Sydney's airport. Chanhee who just wake up by Byunghun still rubbing his eyes with poting mouth and muttered I am still sleepy. Byunghun chuckled at the cute sight infront of him. He wants to hug Chanhee so much, but he must keep his pride. Not pride, but ego.

"C'mon princess, We need to check in our hotel." Byunghun said when he saw that the plane almost empty excluding the stewardesses. "I am not a princess, old man." Chanhee said flatly. He was too tired to argue with Byunghun anyway.

Byunghun helped Chanhee to take all of their luggage and put it on the trolley. When Byunghun pushed the trolley, Chanhee linking his arm with Byunghun because he was too scared with the surrounding. All people there were taller than him and Byunghun and he felt that he was too small.

Byunghun grinned. He really like this situation where Chanhee is clinging to him like asking for Byunghun's protection. "Awww, is tough Chanhee scared with tall people? That is soo cute?" Byunghun teased and coo-ed Chanhee and earned a quite painfull slap on his shoulder.

"Oww! Baby it's hurt you know! Did your hand made up from iron?" Byunghun said and deribelately using 'baby' as Chanhee's nickname. Chanhee's face flushed. "I am not your baby!" Byunghun laughed.

"Okay, okay. I knew that. I just teasing you because it is so fun. Hahahaha. Now, Let's go out. My dad's worker already here. I called him last day and ask him to fetch us here." Byunghun said and continued walking. Chanhee just followed him.

Suddenly, Chanhee felt that someone was stalking over him. He looked to his right and left but he found nothing, so he continued walking.

 

After they saw Mr. Lee's worker with his car, Chanhee immediately opened the door and go inside  the car to continue sleeping leaving the worker and his husband to put all the  luggage inside the boot. Byunghun sighed but said nothing as he saw Chanhee is too tired.

He said to his dad's worker to drive them to the hotel that Byunghun booked last week.

 

--

"Byunghun! This room is soo beautiful! It's like a prince's room decorated with gold colour... oh my..." Chanhee said as soon as he stepped in the hotel room and roaming around in the room. Byunghun ignored Chanhee and asked the chauffeur to put their luggage near the wardrobe.

'I don't think that he will realise if one of his luggage is missing because HE IS ACTING LIKE MY SON, DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS THINGS' Byunghun yelled in his mind. Chanhee was too excited until he forgot all about his problem.

Byunghun slumped his body on the comfy bed and closed his eyes. He was too tired and having a jet lag really annoy him. Suddenly he felt a weight beside the bed and when he opened his eyes, he saw his bunny snuggling in the blanket with eyes closed.

"What are you doing? Where is energetic hyperactive Chanhee?" Byunghun asked more to teasing. "He is tired. He wants to sleep, so can you let him sleep peacefully?" Chanhee said made Byunghun chuckled. Byunghun stared at Chanhee's face and when he heard a soft snored.

He wrapped his hand on Chanhee's petite body made Chanhee snuggled closer to him. He nuzzled his nose on Chanhee's hair and kissed it gently before go to sleep.

 

--

 

"Chanhee baby, you can't go away from me. Not even in a million year, baby" Youngdo whispered with a sad voice to a poor boy that trapped between him and a wall.

Chanhee who was so scared tried to escape from hs boyfriend, now was his ex boyfriend's built body by punching his chest "Let. Me. Go you jerk! We already over! What do you want from me?! You cheated with my cousin, MY FREAKING COUSIN you know!" Chanhee yelled, crying and continued punching Youngdo's chest.

"Chanhee baby, please. Listen to me first. She is the one who kissed me first. Don't be mad at me." Youngdo tried to persuade Chanhee but to no avail. "I don't want to hear who kissing who. I came here to calm myself, but you ruined it. Who asked you to chase after me?  Who asked you to come here?" Chnhee asked after he calmed himself in Youngdo's embrace.

Youngdo leaned forward and tried to kiss Chanhee but Chanhee manage to turn his head away. "No. You know I save my lips after I marry. You can't kiss me. Go away. I don't to hear your crap reasons. Gooo away!" Chanhee pushed Youngdo with all his strength.

"Don't make me force you, Chanhee. I am trying to be nice here." Youngdo said and started Chanhee's neck. Chanhee let out a soft whimpered and tried to hold his tears from fall down. "Young...do. No. Don't fo..rce me!" Chanhee said. His hands were pinned above his head with Youngdo's left hand and another hand wrapping around Chanhee's body while his mouth worked on Chanhee's neck.

Chanhee can't do anything as pleasure started to kick in. He wanted to fight, but he knew that his strength is nothing compared to Youngdo's. Youngdo started to ed Chanhee's shirt "Youngdo, please... don't do this to me. I don't want this *hic* Don't force me *hic* No ngggh" Chanhee kept when Youngdo on his sweet spot.

"Baby, do you know that you look so tempting right now? It is my first time seeing you without your shirt on and wow, you are so beautiful, baby." Youngdo continued Chanhee's nub and his other hand working on Chanhee's belt.

'Someone, dad, mum, Luhan... Baekhyun, save me please. I don't want to do this' Chanhee prayed in his heart with tears streaming down on his pretty face. Youngdo who saw Chanhee closed his eyes quickly kiss his cheeks to rid off the tears.

"Don't cry, Channie. Oppa will make you good. You will not feel any pain at all, you just need to satisfy your oppa. Oppa already aimed you when we met for the first time. Although you wore those ugly clown's shirt because you were your class's mascot for Canteen Day, you still looked pretty and hot." Youngdo whispered while let his hand roaming around Chanhee's bare upper body. Chanhee swore that Youngdo looked like a desperate crazy drunk man right now.

Chanhee kept praying and he hoped that someone will save him from this unlocked beast. 'Jebal, anyone... please save me!'

Youngdo succeed in opening Chanhee's belt and immediately palmed Chanhee's . Chanhee moaned uncontrolly. "Your moan just make oppa so bad, you naughty ." Youngdo tied Chanhee's hands and feet together with a long string that he found beside Chanhee.

He started to his own jeans and Chanhee could see a big thing like a wood beneath those boxer. Youngdo palmed his a bit and unreleased Chanhee's hand. He forced Chanhee to his and Chanhee still closed his eyes, hoping and praying that someone would save him.

"Baby, open your eyes. I need you to do something." Chanhee opened his eyes and what he saw really suprised him. Infont of him wasYoungdo's . Youngdo forced his to enter Chanhee's mouth but Chanhee closed his mouth.

Youngdo already lose his patience. "Yah you ! Open your mouth and start my !" Youngdo slapped Chanhee's face which make Chanhee cried more. Chanhee shook his head vigurously and earned another slapped.

 

--

Byunghun woke up when he heard some quiet whimpers beside him. When he turned his head, he saw his beloved one shaking and turning his head left and right like trying to escape from someone. "No, please don't! Let me go... please"

Those words that came out from Chanhee's mouth suprised Byunghun. He don't know what to do when he saw Chanhee's legs kicking the air and his body sweat a lot. 'Does he has a nightmare?'

"Mum, dad.... Luhan, Baekhyun. Save me pleaseee" another sad whimpered. But this time, Chanhee's cheeks already streamed with tears.

Byunghun pulled Chanhee into his embrace and whipered some soothing words and suprisingly, make Chanhee calmed. "Chanhee, is there anything about your past that I don't know? Tell me please, I don't want you to suffer alone. I love you, jeongmal. I don't care if you love me or not, but I still want to protect you." Byunghun whispered and his hand make a circular motion behind Chanhee's back.


Guys! How is it? I just want you know that, I don't know any Korean name. So, I choose Youngdo (character from The Heirs) to be Chanhee's ex boyfriend.

It's up to you to imagine him or not.