Chapter 5

Married With CEO

When Chanhee entering the house, the two of them are bickering quietly. "Luhan! Let's ask the security guard here. I want to know is it true that Chanhee always came here." Baekhyun hissed at Luhan who dragged him to go inside.

"No, we can just ask that Byunghun guy, okay. That old man looks like a ert." Luhan hissed back and the old man referring to the security guard who keep winking at them. "What if Byunghun lie to us?" Baekhyun asked and keep forcing Luhan.

Luhan stop. 'Baekhyun is right. What if  Byunghun lie to us. It's better ask that security guard, right?' Luhan thought. "Okay, you win. Let ask him and if he keep winking and smirk ertly and touching us, I will use my judo on him" Luhan warned. Baekhyun grinned and pulling Luhan to the security post.

"Yes, pretty boys. Do you guys want anything?" The security guard smile happily.

"Ahjussi, we just want to make sure that... Is it our friend, Chanhee always come here before this?" Baekhyun ask quickly. "No need to rush, pretty boys and the answer to your question is yes. Master Chanhee always came here, that's why I allowed you guys to come inside after I saw his face" the security guard said still with a grin plastered on his face.

"Oh really? Does he look like he was forced by Byunghun or he willing to come here?" Baekhyun still in his investigation while Luhan keep sending a death glare to the security guard who has his eyes wandered around Baekhyun's slim figure.

"He looks like he was not forced by someone because he keep smiling." before Baekhyun could ask anymore question, suddenly a loud shrieked from the house make all of them startled. "It is Chanhee's voice! Baekhyun faster, let's help Chanhee!" Luhan ran into the mansion.

 

*With Chanhee and Byunghun* (Chanhee's POV)

I let out a loud sighed when I realised that my hyungs are not at behind me. I look at the surrounding and I feel this house.. or mansion is too familiar. The stairs, the family's portraits, the hallway, it is too familiar to me. My head aches but I try to stand with it.

As I keep examining the house, suddenly I heard someone say something "Chanhee, pick up my call please. Haiss what is my bunny doing right now." It is Byunghun! Yeah, I remember his face so clearly since his face is so eye-catching. W-wait! What? Bunny? Is it me the bunny he talked about.

When Byunghun turned around and well he saw me. I don't know what to do, so I just stand there awkwardly. "Chanhee~why don't you answer my calls? I am so worried" He whined and pulled me into the tight embrace. A loud shrieked escape from my mouth.

"Ahhhhhh! What are you doing?! Nooo go away don't hug me!" I keep yelling and hoping that my friends will come to rescue me. It is not in a dangerous situation, but I couldn't help from feeling so scared. I am so confused. Why I cannot remember anything? 

I heard some footsteps running towards me who is crouching down and hold my ached head. I don't know why my head hurts like hell as soon as I saw that Byunghun. I groaned in pain as my friends helping me and carry me to the sofa.

"Chanhee... Chanhee?! Oh God! Are you okay?!" Luhan ask me but I can't answer him because the pain keep attacking me. "Chanhee, oh God. Baby, are you okay? Please, don't cry. I am here with you" That is must be Byunghun.

"What are you doing to our friend?!" I heard Baekhyun asked and suddenly the room is in silence.The pain slowly fading away and I wipe the tears away. I heared some mumbling from my friends.

 

*Author's POV*

Baekhyun and Luhan are too shocked to say anything as soon as they saw Byunghun. 'T-this guy who k-keep staring at Chanhee when we were 8 years old' Baekhyun wandered. He nudged Luhan and it seemes like Luhan also thinks the same.

Byunghun suprised when he  sees Chanhee's friends 'Do they remember me? They were so young back then.' he shrugged off that problem and his eyes were focused on his Chanhee who is in process to calm down.

"Luhan, this is the guy... Do you remember him?" Baekhyun whispered at Luhan's ear and Luhan noddes. How come they will forget the guy who kept staring at the 8 years old Chanhee 9 years ago when they played at the playground near to Luhan's parents company?

"I can remember his face clearly. This guy is Chanhee's husband to be?" Luhan whispered back and Baekhhyun just lifting his shoulders signing that he don't know either. Their whispering session ends when they heard Chanhee asked Byunghun "What are you did to me?" His voice is so cold.

And they could see that Byunghun is smirking. 'The hypnosis is already end?' "I didn't do anything to you. It was you who willingly agreed to marry with me and I never force you..." Byunghun replied well.. with coldly tone too. "Wait! How come you can say like that? Can't you see that our friend is suffering right now?" Baekhyun is obviously angry right now.

"Wow.. calm down little boy. I think your friend here has some split personalities problem here. The other day he was okay with me, whispering sweet things in my ears and now... I don't know. Better you guys send him to see the doctor" Baekhyun replied maintaining his poker face that makes Baekhyun and Luhan want to punch his face. 'I am sorry, baby...'

"I don't want to marry yet! I will call my parents to cancel this wedding off!" Chanhee yelled and try to reach his handphone in his right pocket but Byunghun quickly held his wrist and forced him to follow Byunghun somewhere. "Heyy! Where do you think you are going with Chanhee?!"

"I want to borrow him for a while!" Byunghun yelled back.

 

--

 

As soon as they enter the room, Byunghun quickly locked the door and throw Chanhee on to the bed. "It's hurts so much" Chanhee whimperes and rubbed his red wrist. Byunghun's gaze soften at the sight infront of him. He wants to hug Chanhee and tell him sorry but he can't do that or else Chanhee might know his weakness. His weakness is... Chanhee, Lee Chanhee.

The crying Chanhee, happy Chanhee, sad Chanhee, energetic Chanhee, hyperactive Chanhee, tired Chanhee, scared Chanhee, cute Chanhee, sweet Chanhee, bratty Chanhee, bad Chanhee, kind Chanhee, playfull Chanhee and Lee Chanhee. He don't want to admit it but Lee Chanhee is his biggest weakness.

"You can't cancel off the wedding!" Byunghun said and drags the chair infront of Chanhee and sits on it. "Why? Tell me the reasons why I shouldn't cancel the wedding. I have many reasons to cancel the wedding!" Chanhee said back. 'Ughh like I said, after ther hypnotized thing is disappeared, I don't know how to handle him'

"You want to know?" Byunghun paused and Chanhee nods. "Okay, first because you already agreed to marry with me. Sec--" Byunghun's word cut by Chanhee "I never agreed okay. I can't remember that agreeing things"

"Can't you let me finish first!" Chanhee frowned when Byunghun yelling at him 'Eh? Why I should be sad like this? I never be this sad when people raised their voice towards me... but I feel like I want to cry when he raised his voice' Byunghun continue his reasons "Second, your parents were so happy when you said that you agree to marry with me until your mum showering me with her kisses. Third, The preparation is 95 percents done. Do you want to waste all your parents money after they prepared the grand wedding for us?" Byunghun paused.

He took a big breath before continue "Fourth, my grandparents are already treating you like his grand-son in law and they love you so much. Same with my parents. Do you want to see those old people to be sad when they heard that we are not gonna marry? Fifth, we already have some memories together" Byunghun smirked at the last sentences.

"W-what memories?" Chanhee stuttering obviously thinking the dirty thought. "You are so ert little bunny. Not that memories. I never take you ity and your first kiss yet because I don't even love you and it just a waste for me to do that." Chanhee is so taken aback and feels sad at that words. He don't understand his feelings as well

"I am not ert! What the memories. Faster show it to me before I make a desicion to call of the wedding or not" Chanhee succesfully hides his mixed feelings. Byunghun reachs the DSLR on the table beside the bed and clicking it on.

"This. Watch it yourself. No photoshop. That is the memories that I talking about." Chanhee's mouth is open widely as he watches the sweet pictures infront of him. Picture when they had a picnic at the near beach, the picture when Chanhee sulking because Byunghun doesn't want to buy the human-size teddy bear for him, picture when they hugging each other.

"Why I can't remember anything?" Chanhee asked. "Like I suggested earlier to your friends, you should see the phsycologist or mental doctor. It will be scary when we marry later, you know" Byunghun said with his poker face.

Chanhee sighed. He clicking the camera to see more pictures and he stops when he sees a picture of Byunghun's grandparents kissed his cheeks. Well he don't know Byunghun's grandparent's face but he could tell that it was them because of the similarity on their faces.

If the Byunghun's words are true, Chanhee couldn't say anything. He could see when he called his mum last night, his mum sounded so happy and the money on the preparations will be such a waste if he cancel it. Furthermore, his parents will get a shame because Luhan said that his parents already invited many corporate people and half of them are his parent's important people.

'Well, let just try it. But, I will never let this Byunghun guy win. I will make sure that he will never mistreat me or else I will use my Judo on him...'


What about the chapter this time? Leave a comment and ideas(if you have it) after read this chapter. My ideas keep missing whenever I want to write new chapter. Blame the homeworks and school.