Chapter 19

Married With CEO

I ran with all my might from the place that I parked my car. The road infront of the hospital was stucked and I had to park my car at the roadside near the Chinese Restaurant. My heart kept beating fast after I talked to Kyungsun just now and when I saw my grandparents car crashed badly with the lorry's head stucked at the car's side.

"Patients named Lee Chanhee, Lee Sang Hwa and Lee Joo Hwan? How are their condition?" I panted a bit. "They are still in the emergency room. The doctor still examining them and I am afraid that you will receive a bad news since their car was crashed badly with the lorry." The nurse gave me an apologetic smile. My legs shaken. That can't be true. I really hoped that someone will wake me up from this bad dream.

As soon as I arrived I saw my son sitting on the chair with bandanged on his head and several cuts on his arms. I walked to him quietly "Kyungsun ah" He lifted his head and quickly hugged me while crying. "Papaaa, Kyunghun is sc-scaredd" I caressed my son's hair and calming him down before asked him how can they get into an accident.

"In the morning after you left, Granny and granda came to our house. They said they wanted to take us somewhere. We agreed and granda said that we can used his car. Suddenly On o-our way to the 'somewhere' suddenly a lorry crashed into granda's car at the left side. I was at the left side with granda who was driving.  Mama hugged me to prevent me from the lorry and instead of me, the lorry crashed into mama. H-he bleeding alot and I saw granny and granda lying lifelessly on the road. I-I don't want them to die!" Kyungsun continued crying.

When the nurse came out from the roon, I immediately asked her about my family's condition and I really hoped the news will be something good. "Sorry, Mr.Lee but all of them are in critical condition. I can't explain to you mucch because we still did not finish yet, Jeosonghamnida. When the doctor is finish, I will tell him that you are here."

When I turned back to Kyungsun, I saw him slowly fell to the ground and I rushed to get him before I yelled asked for help. "Help! Nurse, please help my son!" The nurse immediately asked me to carry him inside the room and I laid him on the bed.

"Don't worry. This boy actually is still in shocken state and I impressed on how he could stay strong waiting for you to come"

Suddenly I remembered my and Chanhee's parents who obvoiusly did not know anything. I called my dad and told him what happened here. "W-what?! H-how omma, appa, Chanhee and Kyungsun?" He asked impatiently. I told them and he said he will tell Chanhee's parents and they will come here as soon as possible.

When I am about to take a rest a little, some people with white coats which are the doctors came rushing to Chanhee's emergency room. My eyes widen when the doctor in charge came out with a bad expression. "What are your relationship with Lee's?" 

"I am their family member" My heart shaken.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee are in stable condition right now but we still need to keep our eyes on them. But... Mr Lee Chanhee, we have some problem with that."

"W-what is the problem with him, doctor?Tell me?" I held my tears back.

"He lost so may blood because he is badly injured among them while he protecting the kid. And the biggest problem here is we don't have enough of his blood's group right now"

"What is his blood group?"

"O"

I just wanted to scream right now because my blood group is A. "My blood is not compatible with him" I muttered.

"Let me do it. My blood is O too." suddenly a good looking man interrupted them with his worried face.

The doctor smiled welcoming him meanwhile I was not. 

 

*Author's POV*

"Who are you to him?" Byunghun asked as soon as the man back from donating his blood. "First, let me introduced myself. My name is Kim Youngdo. I am the one who called the ambulance and I followed them because I wanted to know their condition." Youngdo smiled.

Youngdo donating 2 bags of blood, so he was so dizzy. He leaned back and sip a little of tea that he bought from vending machine.

"Byunghun! Byunghun!" Byunghun's mum called from a far. There were his dad, Chanhee's parents with Chanhee's buddies including Mark tailing behind her.

"Byunghun how are they?" "How is my Chanhee condition?" He could see the tears began to form in each other eyes as Byunghun decided to not talk anything. "Kyungsun is unconcious due to the shocken accident.Granny and granda are fine... but Chanhee still in his critical condition." He felt bad.

Luhan was comforting Baekhyun who started to cry and his parents and parents in law hugged each other to comfort. He glanced at Youngdo who still take a nap. 'He must be so dizzy because of the donating blood'

"Hmm, just now the doctor told me that Chanhee lost so many blood and this guy over here named Kim Youngdo sincerely donated 2 bags of his blood to Chanhee." he pointed to Youngdo who sleeping beside him. Chanhee's friends widen their eyes and their mouth formed an O shape.

"No- no way!" Chanyeol whispered quietly just loud to his friends to hear him. "What is that bastard doing here?!" Mark's blood boiling because although he don't know Youngdo's face, but Chanhee had told him through an email.

"No Mark, no. Don't starting a chaos here. We will dealing with him later" Sehun hugged Mark and pushed him to sit on the waiting chair. "That bastard... once ruining his life, now what he want?" Luhan asked to his boyfriend. Sehun just smiled and patted Luhan's back. Sehun was the one who can controlling his emotion right now.

Of course he wanted to straggle Youngdo so badly but he don't want to create a scene here. He also don't want the elders and Byunghun to know.

"Byunghun, I wanted to see Kyungsun." Chanyeol said and Byunghun showed him the room. Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and asked him to follow him. Baekhyun carressed the child's face and said "pray for your mama, little sweetheart. Mama needs your pray right now."

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's shoulder and said "He is a strong little boy. I hope we will get one like him" Baekhyun knew Chanyeol just joking around to make him smile. So, Baekhyun did smile for Chanyeol's joke "Of course, one day we will create some brave and strong kids like him" he replied and both of them chuckled.

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and said "thank you for always making me laugh, Yoda. I don't want to lose my bestfriend, my dongsaeng."

 

*Luhan's POV*

We were waiting patiently for Chanhee's result. Honestly, I am so scared right now. I sat beside Youngdo who Byunghun said he takes a nap after donating 2 bags blood to Chanhee. 

I will absolutely deal with him later with 5 of us only. I don't want Byunghun to know. And as I remebered, Chanhee's parents don't know much about Chanhee's boyfriend. Mummy Lee(Chanhee's mum) kept praying non stop.

"Mum... Do you want to eat anything, dad, Mr Lee, Mrs Lee, Byunghun?" I asked. We were already waited for 4 hours and I was sure that some of us already hungry but decded to wait for Chanhee.

"We will buy it from the cafe there." Sehun said. But all of them shook their head. I sighed. "Chanhee also don't want to see you guys in this state right., Come on, eat something. I will buy something for you guys." With that I asked Sehun and Mark to follow me. 

"I am worried..." I started after we ordered the foods to take  away.

"about what?" Mark asked. Ishhh this guy... he knows what I am worried about yet he pretended the he didn't.

"About Chanhee, about Youngdo ahhh molla. I don't know what will happen if Chanhee woke up one day and find out that Youngdo gave his blood to him" I put my head down.

Mark ruffled my head and Sehun patted my back caringly. "We can't tell him about Youngdo and I want Youngdo to not appear infront of us anymore." Mark said and clenched his fist.

 

We walked back to the room and saw Byunghun hugged his parents. We looked each other and rushed towards them. "What happened?" Mark asked. I glanced a little and I saw Youngdo was not there. "My g-grandparents. Su-suddenly their heart stop beating" Byunghun stuttered and his face was pale. 

"WHAT?!" Three of us yelled in unison.Byunghun just standing there with confusion face. "I came to him and hugged him to comfort him. "S-stay strong Byunghun, Stay strong." I don't know what to say. 

A door opened and there were Baekhyun and Chanyeol with Kyungsun walking toward us. "This little sweetheart here already wake up..." Baekhyun stopped when he saw Mrs. Lee (Byunghun's mum) crying.

Mummy and daddy Lee comforting Byunghun's parents. Byunghun hugged Kyungsun. The food that bought already forgotten. We also felt so sad with their lost and we don't want to lose Chanhee.