Chapter 6

Married With CEO

(Flashback when Chanhee, Baekhyun and Luhan were 8 years old, which means 9 years ago...)

They were happily playing the swings with some other kids... maybe Luhan's parents staff's childrens with some of security guards guarding them. Being a kid of a top 10 most influental company in South Korea make them always in dangerous state because the rival company or kidnapper might do something bad to them.

Little Chanhee is swinging happily with one of the security guard push him gently and Luhan and Baekhyun playing seesaw beside the swing. "Chanhee~ let's come here after the school end, everday ne? It is so fun because we can be friend with them." Luhan said after he come down from the seesaw. 

"Of course! I still can see Niel and Ricky here because they are not in sme school with us! Ricky is so cute like a teddy bear!" Chanhee jump happily and twirling around. "Let's ask our parents later. Tonight we all having a dinner at the hotel, right?" Baekhyun said. Baekhyun is an active boy which make the security guard so worry about him. He is now standing on the swing and the security guards pleading him to come down

 

Suddenly, there is a black limosin stop infront of the playground while three of them chattering happily ignoring their surroundings. A good-looking teenager boy comes out from the black limosin with a bag and some books. He walks passes the kids and stop at the tree where some of his friends are there studying for final exam.

He sits down leaning his back on the tree and watching the kids playing around. He sighed. Teenager's life is more complicated than he thinks moreover this boy is a playboy who makes one of his girlfriend pregnant. Of course his parents doesn't know about it but his grandparents did.

"Yo L.Joe wassup dude." One of L.Joe's friends, Key said."Ya wassup you back" L.Joe replies lazily. His friends just shrugged it of. They knew about it. They knew about L.Joe's bad attitude and they are also like that, so nothing to worry. They are still underages, but with their parets power, they can enter the club and drink alcohol without any problem.

L.Joe opens his physic textbook and start to do the revision trying to ignore his problem and how he can solve it.The atmosphere is quiet, no one speaking except for the kids who are playing at the playground not too far from them and some of them are asking some questions. 

All of his friends are gay but not him. He definitely not gay. He is straight as ruler... and maybe he is biual. 

He can't concentrate on his studies as a skinny but has a chubby cheeks boy who is playing at the playground catch his attention. He just pretending reading the book but his eyes wandering around the playground follow the boy's movement.

A ball bouncing towards them and Key catches it. "Haishh this kids. Can't they  not disturbing us" Key said and passes the ball to his boyfriend, Jonghyun. A certain boy who L.Joe keeps staring running at them. He stops and pants heavily. "That ball is ours. Sorry for disturbing you guys." The boy said and try to reach the ball from Jonghyun's hand but Jonghyun quickly pull the ball away makes the boy frowned.

"Na-uhh. Tell us your name first, kid" Jonghun said and Byunghun takes the ball from Jonghyun's arms and hold it. "My name is Chanhee. Now, can I get the ball back, hyungs?"Chanhee said frustating because he doesn't like to talk with people that he did not familiar with. 

"Guys, just give the ball to him." Byunghun handed him the ball and Chanhee smiles cutely and happily makes Byunghun's heart flutteres. But Byunghun does not let release the ball and Chanhee confuses, same with the others. 'Byunghun, he just a boy for God sake and he just a kid!... But this boy surely can makes my heart thumping rapidly and my stomach feels butterflies. This litte boy can makes me forgot all of my problem'

Jonghyun nudged L.Joe and L.Joe regaining his sense back. He quickly release the ball. Chanhee smiles cheekily and said "thank you hyung for give my ball back" with that Chanhee turns around and runs to his friends happily.

 

At that night, L.Joe couldn't sleep at all because of two reasons. First, because of his 6 months old pregnant girlfriends and the second reason is the-8-years-old-little boy who just make his pulse beats rapidly. He sighed and opens his camera. He secretly took several little Chanhee's picture when his friends were doing their own business.

He caresses the picture that he zoom in and looks into Chanhee's eyes. 'Why suddenly I feel this attraction towards this little boy? Who is his name again? Chanhee... Yeah Chanhee. Ughh Byunghun no you can't fall in love with that little boy. No you can't.' 

Suddenly he remembers about his girlfriend's problem. She is not his girlfriend, just a bunch of stock that he owns. His stock full with hot blondie and now he wondered why that Chanhee can make him feel this way. His grirlfriend; Kimberly Tan, the daughter of the owner of the school that he studying in.

She just tell him about the pregnancy this morning and he freaked out. She told him to take responsiblelities but L.Joe tries to deny it by said that the baby is not his. "No, this baby is yours. I went to the hospital yesterday to do the DNA and the result confirmed that you are the father to my baby" Kimberly said and handed him the DNA test result.

L.Joe ruffled his not so messy hair and try to call his Kimberly. Kimberly's parents already knew about it and they are siding their daughter. "L.Joe!" Kimberly yelled with her annoying voice as soon as she picks up the call.

"You don't need to yell okay. How is your baby?" L.Joe asks coldly.

"It is our baby, L.Joe.  He is fine. I forgot to tell you that our baby is boy... so faster think about the name, okay?" Kimberly replies cheerly, ignore the fact that she annoyed L.Joe.

"Boy? Good to hear that, because if it is a girl, she must be annoying like you" L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"L.Joe! You shouldn't say that to our baby! You must accept the fact that the last 6 months, you ed me in my uncle's hotel and you forgot to wear the freaking !" Kimberly said and L.Joe could feels that she is in urge to cry. 'Sensitive pregnant girl' L.Joe mentally mocked Kimberly.

"What ever. So, when the due? I want to tell my parents."

"I willtell you tomorrow. Make sure you tell your parents the real story that you were in the drunk state and ed me without using . I don't want people to call me or ." L.Joe quickly ends the call, don't want to hear that annoying voice.

"Why did I ed her when I was in drunk and the worst part is I wasn't use the ! It's not her entire fault, but I will become a father at 19 years old?" L.Joe mumbles alone. Half of his mind worried about how his parents will react when they know about it, and the other half wandering about what Chanhee is doing right now.

Tomorrow morning, L.Joe tells his parents about it and guess what? His parents are so angry until they cut off L.Joe allowance, credit card and car. He can go to school or college with the driver and if he wants to buy something, he must asks his parents first. It is very annoying.

 

After 3 months passes, Kimberly safely gives birth to her and L.Joe's son, and his name is Kyungsun, Lee Kyungsun. Kimberly's parents and herself are not happy with their new birth grandson because Kyungsun hole in his heart and causing syndrome down. They want to give 3 weeks old Kyungsun to orphan home but L.Joe's mother quickly objects it.

Although she is very disappointed with her own son's behavior, but she has a soft spot in her heart for kids especially her own grandson. So, L.Joe's parents decided to keep their grandson.

Even, he already has a son, he can't keep his mind from thinking about Chanhee and he always make sure to see follow Chanhee secretly after he finishes the school. He pays the driver as long as the driver keep his mouth from telll the truth to his parents.

--

The L.Joe's staring towards Chanhee continue until Chanhee is 13 years old. At that such teenage ages, Chanhee and two of his friends are not at playground anymore, they already at the public library near to their school.  Chanhee grows well and become more handsome and prettier make L.Joe afraid with he will lose Chanhee.

As for L.Joe, he not using his nickname anymore, he using his real name Byunghun. Byunghun who is in his final year in his college often comes to the library and will sit across Chanhee's table. He can't concentrate on his study. His fault because he choose to go to the library that Chanhee and his friends always go. But this time, not only three of them besides men in black (Byunghun prefers to call Chanhee's security guard as that)

 Baekhyun and Luhan who knew about Chanhee's stalker just keep quiet about that since they already talk about it with Chanhee's and their parents. 

As soon as Chanhee's parents knew who is the guy that always stalking his son, they do not do anything and just ask the guards to keep watching after Chanhee. They don't want to let Chanhee know because Chanhee probably will use his Judo on Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe, the son of Architect Lee enterprise, 3rd place most influential company in South Korea.

Yep, Chanhee, Baekhyun and Luhan just got black belt in Judo when they were 12 years old. They also already won 2 times in Judo's competition between the elite's school against the champion of the competition. Although they might look like a girl with those pretty faces and slim figures, but they actually have a ranked high skill in judo but lacked in strength.

 

It is late in night when Byunghun come home from his study group with friends. It is really weird because his parents and his only son are not sleep yet. 

Let me tell you first about his son. Lee Kyungsun is now 5 years old. His mother left him after the doctor confirmed that Kyungsun has a hole in his heart and syndrom down. She and her family said that they don't want to let their company's share holder knew about it because they will get shame.

Byunghun who was 19 years old that time confused whether to take care his son or just put him in orphan's house. Byunghun's mum and dad reassured that they can take care of his grandson. Eventually, Byunghun fell inlove with his son's charms. Although Kyungsun is not perfect like other children, but Kyungsun can make the hard-hearted Byunghun fell with his charms.

He gives Kyungsun his love and everything that Kyungsun want, he will buy it. Kyungsun still need to go to his appointment with special doctor that his grandad pays special for his treatment  and that's why he never gets full marks in attendance because he must accompany Kyungsun to his appointment.

Now, back to the story where Byunghun just come home at the late night. He opens the front door and sees his parents and grandparets are still watching TV with Kyungsun lying on Byunghun's grandpa's lap. He finds something suspicious because they never stay late at the night especially his old grandparents.

He clears his throats. "Oh Byunghun-ah, you're back. We are waiting for you." Byunghun's mum said and Kyungsun quickly get up and runs to his papa "Papa! You're back, I miss you so much. " Byunghun embraced his son and ruffles Kyungsun's hair "I miss you too, son. Sorry for coming home late." Byunghun kisses Kyungsun's forehead and lifts him.

"Yeah I can see that, mum . So... are there something that you need to tell me?" Byunghun raised his eyebrows. "Sit first. We really need to talk about it since it is really important for your future and Kyungsun's health" his grandma said and handed him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, nanny. So, what is it about?" he takes a sip of coffee and plays with Kyungsun's little fingers. "You need to go to America" Byunghun stop playing with Kyungsun's fingers and looks at his parents. 'Go to America? That means, I will not be able to see Chanhee for a short or long time?'

"B-ut why? I am happy with my life here. And why is it related to Kyungsun's health?" Byunghun asks worriedly. Honestly, he don't want to go anywhere. He rather stalking Chanhee and wait until the younger grow up and marry him. He know he is crazy, but he can't do nothing about it. But, when mentioned about Kyungsun's health, he willings to do anything except for leaving Chanhee.

"The doctor that always treat Kyungsun called us this evening. He said that he found a specialist that can cure Kyungsun's heart problem. Maybe he will not completely heal, but at least Kyungsun can play like the other children. And, I want you to help me with my sub-company over there." Byunghun's dad said.

"W-when will we go there?" Byunghun tries to hide his feelings. "After you finish your exam. For your graduation, I will ask my staff to settle it. I knew you have so many friends here and you will miss them but It is for Kyungsun's health as well. I want to see my grandson be healthier and playing around. I don't like to see him just sit in the house. Kids like to play and run around." Byunghun's dad convices him.

Byunghun's mind and heart fought among themselves. His heart say stay here, so he will be able to watch over Chanhee, but his mind said his son is more important. He can just go to America for 4 or 5 years and then come back here and see Chanhee again.

His mind won.

He can't see his Chanhee, his precious little angel. But he will make sure that Chanhee will be his , one day. He pays 2 of his poor friends to watch over Chanhee and tell him the details about where Chanhee goes and with who. He really loves Chanhee. Age is just a number, right?

-----------------

oh my God! This is the longest chapter I ever write. So this chapter is about the flashback when Byunghun met Chanhee. Tell me if this chapter is confusing you 

I update this chapter with my handphone since I can't open this site using laptop. I don't know why.  

by the way, leave me a comment, pretty please?