Chapter 39

Married With CEO

Chanhee was helped by Luhan to zip up the dress at the back. Then, he used some make up and put on his face just like what Sara did to him on their wedding day. Then, Baekhyun helped him to wear the wig. Chanhee frowned and growled. "I thought I will never wearing this dress again... and this wig!"

"Well, it can't be helped, right since your husband wants to take a family photo with both of you wearing your wedding dress and he wears his wedding suit." Baekhyun shrugged. "But your beauty still not fading, I am jealous. Baekhyun said.

Chanhee sighed and fixed the wig. He looked at Haneul and Miyoung who were sleeping on the sofa after Chanhee getting them ready. Miyoung really looked like her, her beauty but it doesn't mean Chanhee hated Miyoung. NO. It will never be. He loved Miyoung like his own daughter. Miyoung waas full of aegyo. She always smiled cutely whenever Byunghun just came back from work or he just getting back from school. He loved three of them equally.

"Okay, now let's wake the babies up. I am still not used with Kyungsun not being a bay." Luhan said, giggled on his own statement. 

"Miyoung-ah... wakey wakey. Haneul baby, wake up." Chanhee tried to wake the babies up. Both of them wriggled at the same time and Haneul opened his big eyes first. Chanhee smiled at his son's cuteness. Maybe Haneul was too shocked to see his mama wearing a girl dress like this because he couldn't stop staring at Chanhee. He asked Chanhee to carry him and Chanhee do it. Miyoung was a heavy sleeper so Chanhee asked both of them to wake Miyoung up while he strolled around the studio with Haneul.

 

After 3 of them were ready, they went out and saw Byunghun and Kyungsun waiting for them with outside. Both of them wearing a suit. Chanhee complimented Kyungsun, "Kyungsun-ah, you such a handsome boy."

"You are pretty." Kyungsun replied back.

"Yeah, you are pretty." Byunghun agreed. Chanhee mumbled thank you. He looked at the covered-bruise on Byunghun's right eyes, it finally faded. He giggled when he remembered back the cause of the bruise.

 

Flashback.

"I am the one who should punch you for hurting my dongsaeng!" Sehun slammed the door open, waking Cupcake who was sleeping in Chanhee's arms. Then, Sehun punched square on Byunghun's right eye made Byunghun fall down. Chanhee freaked out. He never thought Sehun would do such thing. He even tried to get up but he can't because his lower abdomen was still hurt. Then, Luhan dashed in and pulled Sehun.

"Yah! We agreed right about this. Forgive Byunghun and forget about the past!" Luhan scolded Sehun. Sehun smirked. "Well, it's my congratulation gift for him for finally getting a cute son and getting Chanhee back." Chanhee could even heard Luhan demanded Sehun to ask for an apology for Byunghun but that cold-face-brat just covered his ears.

"Nevermind. I deserved it though." Byunghun said. He get up and said. "I knew you guys tend to get over-protective on your dongsaeng. I am so sorry for hurting him." Byunghun said, patting both Luhan and Sehun's shoulder. Luhan smiled and Sehun pulled Byunghun into a bro hug.

Chanhee sighed in relief.

-

"What? Of course the bruises already faded after 9 months of that historical punch in your ward." Byunghun said. Then, the photographer asked five of them to get ready and enter the room. The babies could sit on their own now. Chanhee placed Miyoung and Haneul beween he and his husband while Kyungsun stood at behind of the sofa. Well, it's a formal photo time. The photographer had a hard time to make the babies smile.

Chanhee asked the photographer to let Luhan and Baekhyun in and both of them trying hard to make the babies smile and look at the camera. After several times, finally they succeded when Haneul and Miyoung looked at the camera, smiling cutely. Then they have their informal photo time.

After finished the family photo, its Byunghun and Chanhee's time. They stood infront of the window, naturally hold each other hand and faces. Byunghun couldn't let his eyes off his wife. His wife's face was too addicting. He easily got distracted by Chanhee's pink lips. Byunghun grabbed Chanhee's lips and smashed their lips together and the photographer couldn't let the sweet moment went away without any memorals. So, he took the kissing photos at every different angels.

 

They drove their way to their home after finish the photoshoot. Chanhee looked behind and saw Kyungsun and the babies sleeping peacefully. Maybe they are so tired after the endless photoshoot. Chanhee started the conversation with Byunghun.

"Byung, do you want me to continue my study at university or just stay at home, taking care of our kids?" Chanhee asked.

"It's up to you. But for me, I love you to stay at home, taking care of our kids. So, both of us can make 'Muffin' after we made 'Cupcake'." Byunghun grinned after finished talking. Chanhee blushed. 

"Or you want to make 'Pumpkin'? Or you want to ma-" Chanhee covered Byunghun's mouth with his palm. "Stop talking wiil ya? Focus on your driving. I will help you make 'Muffin' later at home." Chanhee blushed more and stop covering Byunghun's mouth. Byunghun grinned even more. He speeding up the car and quickly they get home.

After put their kids on their beds, Byunghun grabbed Chanhee's waist and carried him to their bedroom. Well, after that their house fills with Chanhee and Byunghun's moans and grunts.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------- F I N I S H ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally this story is complete after more than a year I started this fic. Thank you for the comments, subscribes and votes. Thank you so much. I will post Hunhan and Baekyeol's drabbles tomorrow if I have an opportunity.

By the way, Chanhee baby-ah, good luck for your second musical. You must know I will always support you even if I didn't watch your musical and I'm an international angel. You look more like a main female actress than the main male actor, do you know that?

And Princess-ah, you are too gorgeuos, fabulous, handsome, pretty, cute today. You totally slay me!

 

 

 

****okay bye.