Chapter 22

Married With CEO

"Ahhhh finally I can get out from that horrible place!" Chanhee sighed happilly and immediately plopped himself onto the sofa. 

His mum kinda forced him to stay at her house until he completely heal. He don't mind about it. Besides, he can avoid Byunghun. Although he might has a feeling towards him but he afraid to face him right now.

Kyungsun also will stay here with him because Kyungsun said that he missed mama so badly but now Kyungsun is at Byunghun's house because he still need to study from his private teacher.

"My son looks so happy after discharged from the hospital.", His mum joked around. She and her husband knew how much Chanhee hated hospital because he said lot of people died there.

"Of course mum! You don't know how much I suffered there because the nurses keep forced me to eat that horrible stuffs!" he poutes and leaned his head on his mother's lap.

"It is not that horrible, Chanhee. Look, Kyungsun also need to take that medicine everytime, but he did not, never complained about it. By the way, the doctor left me a prescription to take your medicine tomorrow morning."

"Noooo. You can't do that to me, mum! I hate medicine mum, please..." he did several aegyo hoping that his mum will not forcing him to eat the medicines, but he failed.

"Na-uh Chanhee. Maybe you can trick me with that aegyo about the things you want to buy, but not this time..." she warned him and carefully lifted up his head from her lap and put in on the soft cuision and then she went to the kitchen.

He sighed. He can't do nothing if his mum want to force him to eat that awful stuffs! 

 

--

Chanhee quickly prepared himself and wore his school blazer. He quickly shoved important things in his bag and then ran to downstairs to the dining hall.

"It's only 7 am, Chanhee ya. Your school start at eight. Why are you so rushing this morning?" his dad said and continue eating the breakfast.

"I miss my friends, okay." he replied shortly and eat the sandwich that the maid prepared.

"Mama, where do you wanna go?" Kyungsun asked with a sleepy voice. He just wake up a moment ago when he heard a noisy sound came from his mama's mouth at the room.

"You wake up already, baby? I need to go to school. I will be back at five. Don't be naughty, listen to halmeoni and haraboji, eat your medicine and don't play until you are worn out, arasso?"Chanhee firmly said and quickly finished his food.

"I gotta go first, bye love you" he planted kisses to Kyungsun and his parent's cheeks. 

 "Yeobo, our baby already grown up, I guess" 

 

--

It was lunch time. He took out his wallet and immediately rushed outside from the class to the cafe. Three of them were from three different classes.

He waited not so patient for both of them until he yelled made the students around him shocked with the sudden behaviour of their pretty boy. He sat down with a long duck face on his face.

Suddenly, one of Chanhee's admirer, Jaekim came to his table with a tray of foods. "H-hye Chanhee. How are your holiday?" he asked shyly. Everybody in the school even the teachers and the staffs knew that the nerd Jaekim has a huge crush towards their treasure, Chanhee.

"O-oh yeah hey Jaekim. My holidays are pretty good. How're yours?" he tried to being nice towards him. Actually, Jaekim made him uncomfortable for a few... no, scratch that, for many times.

Once, Jaekim read a poem infront of all stdents and teachers for him after the morning assembley which made the sport's students (Chanhee and the gang's enemies) for a month! Not forget about Jaekim made an announcement through the school's radio when the school's festival to ask Chanhee to have a date with him.Jaekim also severally went to Chanhee's house to ask for Mr. Lee's permission to take his son out for a date. 

"Mine also pretty good. It just..." he pulled his spectacled upwards with index finger before continuing, "I heard that you involved with an accident, I want to visit you but your friends did not tell me which hospital and I was really worried about you." he held Chanhee's hand made Chanhee's eyes widen.

Before he could react, his forever lifesaver, Luhan quickly pulled Chanhee and dragged him... far away from that weird guy...

"Don't talk to him anymore, Chanhee." he said after they arrived inside the martial arts room where Baekhyun was there waiting for them."I know... but he not that dangerous right? Well, he is a nerd and I have you guys, my lifesavers!" he grinned widely and shoved a kimbap into his mouth.

"You don't know what we know about him. We will tell you later. First, eat the foods. We know that you are hungry and after that... eat this medicines, young boy!" It was Baekhyun's time to grinned widely. He loved watching Chanhee's scrunching face whenever someone forced him to eat the medicine.

"Noooo! How did you guys have that! I already make sure that I throwed them into dustbin just now!"

 

"Eee yuck!"he gulped down the water after eating the medicines. "They are horrible and bitter!". Luhan and Baekhyun giggled wathing their friend suffered.

After he make sure that the bitterness already dissapear from his mouth, he asked "Okay, so what's wrong with that boy? Tell me."

"Last holiday, when both of us strolling at the park, we saw Jaekim's leg bleeding and he almost unconcious. So, we decided to take him home. We called his cousin, Kris to ask for his address."

"Wait, you basically called that Kris, the arrogant prince from the sports club... our enemy? Are you kidding me?" Chanhee raised his left eyebrows. "Yeah, we called him because you know, we can't just leave Jaekim like that. I had to call him, okay." Luhan puffed his cheeks.

"Arasso, continue."

"So, when we arrived at his house, we took him to his room. Oh and I forget to tell you that his house is sooooo big... and when we arrived at his room, guess what we saw? It was really shocked both of us." 

"Some star poster? Ani? Hmmm.... Manga? Ani too? A pistol? Just tell me already." he joked a little.

"Your pictures are all over his bedroom, we don't know how he get that. And he practically wrote down the date when the pictures were taken and we found his diary that he wrote. He wrote everything about you." 

"Y-you are kidding right. He knows that I am already married. I-I thought that..." His whole body is shaking so hard. He never thought that Jaekim obssesed with him that much. "Chanhee-ya, we will not let anything bad happen to you, arasso. You have both of us, your parents, Byunghun, Sehun and Chanyeol."

Baekhyun tried to calm him down by hugging him. Luhan let out a long sigh and tried to think a better plan to solve this problem.

 Being a group of pretty boys really irritated them. Most of all, three of them schooling in the all boys school. They have a bunch of admirer, stalker and fans.

Luhan and Baekhyun also have some stalkers like Chanhee, but because of all the students knew Sehun and Chanyeol, they don't have any guts to flirt with both of them. But for Chanhee, they just heard aboutt the marriage thing and they never saw Byunghun... except for those who was invited to the wedding. So, they were bold to mess with Chanhee.

Chanhee obviously so scared about what Luhan just told him at school just now. He tried to act calmly infront of his family, but in his heart... it was chaos. Byunghun slept there and Chanhee had to agree for Byunghun to sleep same room with him and Kyungsun. 

His parents always adviced him to treat his husband kindly well, that's why he kinda forced himself to agree to let Byunghun sleep with him.

Kyungsun already slept early, so Chanhee did his remain homeworks beside him. 'The bed is big. Fit for three people, he can sleep beside Kyungsun there'

"Chanhee, are you asleep already?" Byunghun took a peek from the door made Chanhee startled. "A-ani. I am doing my homework. If you want to sleep already, you can sleep beside Kyungsun over there." he pointed with his mouth.

Byunghun slowly walked into Chanhee's room and observed it a little. Too many pink and purple items here. Even the wall is painted with baby pink colour. It is not like it was the first time he came into Chanhee's bedroom. Remember when Chanhee was hypnotized before? He did came here twice and keep Chanhee accompany to do his homeworks.

"How is your first day at school after a long time holiday?" Byunghun started a conversation to not make the situation over there awkward. He wanted to hear Chanhee's voice.Chanhee took a long time to answer. He don't know if he need to lie or tell the truth. "It was okay. I have fun. Besides, I miss all my friends." he smiled.

"Oh~ for once, I want to go to your school to see if you study hard or just having fun there..." Byunghun joked around made Chanhee pouted. "Yah! I am study hard, okay. If you don't know, I am listed in top 3 best students last year and I will make sure that I will be number one this year." he said.

"So, any of your friends besides those two know about us? I mean about this marriage?"

"All the students, teachers and the staffs knew about me because that brat Baekhyun made an announcement about it. I was so embarassed and that guys in sports club keep teasing me."

"So, all of them knew?" Byunghun will be happy if they knew about Chanhee was take by him. He heard from his people that Chanhee got a lot of admirer at that school. Silently, he thanked Baekhyun in his mind for doing that announcement.

"Yeah. Everyone knew about it." Including Jaekim...

"I am glad about it." Byunghun thought that he talked slowly but, it was loud enough for Chanhee to hear it.

"Neh?" Chanhee was really suprised when Byunghun said it.

"Yeah, I am glad. Because everyone will know that you are mine, and no one can take you away from me." Byunghun grinned at the young boy. Chanhee made a disgust face. "Yeah, that's why they were avoiding me."

Chanhee continue doing his homeworks. He knew that Byunghun was staring at him right now. "Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked without looking.

"I am not staring at you."

"Oh yeah? And my favourite colour is black." Chanhee sarcastically said. "I know that I am too handsome, that's why you stared at me like that?" he continued.

Byunghun made a 'tch' sound. "Are you sure that you are handsome, not pretty?" he snickered.

"Yah! I am a boy, are you blind?!" he shouted abit, obviously angry with what Byunghun just said. "You gonna wake up Kyunsun. Shhh" Chanhee stucked out his tongue and continue doing his homeworks.

 

 

After about 2 hours doing nothing, watched Chanhee doinv his homeworks, playing some games, finally he was sleepy. He yawned and looked at his love paid attention solving the addmath questions.

 "Are you done yet, bunny?" he yawned for the second time.

"I am not your bunny, oldie. Just go to sleep. I never ask you to stay with me. You have to go to work tomorrow, so go sleep first, okay?" he looked at Byunghun and saw his husband already fell asleep beside Kyungsun.

He took a moment to admire his husband's good looking face. 'I admit that he is handsome and he slowly becoming my ideal type... despite from his age tho... why does his face looks like a chicken from a certain angle?'

--------------------------------------------------------

2chapters without kimberly. yeay.