Chapter 1

Married With CEO

The things that you must remember when you read this story:

1) Byunghun is 11 years older than Chanhee (Byunghun: 28 Chanhee: 17)

2) Byunghun is taller than Chanhee (around 178 cm while Chanhee's height is 173 cm) (I am laughing)

3) Chanhee, Baekhyun and Luhan are still a high school student (same age)

4) Chanyeol and Sehun is older than three of them but 8 years younger than Byunghun (20 years old)

5) All of them are rich, I mean like all their parents have their own company

Get it? Now, you can read, and make sure leave a comment! xx


Chanhee was on the way to go to his parent's company from his school because both of his parents are just back from the London for a bussiness trip. "Ahjussi, drive faster! I can't wait to meet mum and dad!" Chanhee said to his driver make his driver chuckled. "Wait a bit, young master." The driver replied and smiled. 

"Ahjussi, how many times I must say it? Do not call me young master, just call me Chanhee. I feel old whenever you and the maids call me young master although there is a 'young' before master" Chanhee said. That is why the driver and all of the worker in Lee's mansion like about Lee Chanhee because he never rude towards them although he has a bratty attitude.

 

"Young master-- err I mean Chanhee, we already arrive. Your parents are in Mr. Lee's room" the driver said. Chanhee said thank you and quickly ran out from the car. The worker there bowed to Chanhee but he don't care. He missed his parents so much. He didn't see them for almost 2 months!  Of course he missed him that much until he can't focus on his study and makes hid grade drops a bit.

He entered the elevator and quickly push the close button and 17 button where his dad's room was. As soon as the door opened at the 17th floor, Chanhee dashed out from the elevator and enter his dad's room. "Chanhee-ah! Son, I miss you so much!" Mrs. Lee shouted as soon as Chanhee enter the room. "Mum, I miss you too! How could you guys leave me alone for two months in that big mansion. You said you only leave for a month!" Chanhee stomped his feet like a kid.

"Chanhee, we are so sorry. At first, we just need to be there for a month but a day before we go back to Korea, we have a little problem with one of our share holding in London. So, we must stay there for a while. Besides, you do not live alone. You have your butler and maids right... and you also has Luhan and Baekhyun." Mrs. Lee said while patting his son's back. 

"No! I want both of you." The stubborn Lee Chanhee is back. "We are already here, so... Chanhee-ah, your dad already plannig for our family to go to vacation in Canada. Please don't be mad." Mrs. Lee kissed Chanhee's head make Chanhee smile because, he really missed his mum's kiss! "Oh my God yes! A vacation finally! The last time I went out from this country with you is... around 6 or 7 years ago. I am so excited!!!"

"Of course you are really excited. Honey, the principal called us weeks ago, he said that you not paid attention in the class untill your grades drop a bit, why?" Mr. Lee asked. "Hmm... err I-I miss both of y-you so much until I can't paid hundred percent on my study this past two months. I am so sorry dad, but I promise that I will study hard for the exam next week. I promise!" Chanhee raise his hand like he make an oath.

"We trust you, Chanhee-ah. By the way, let's go to the mall! I really miss the mall here." Mrs. Lee pleaded make Chanhee grinned and Mr. Lee groaned. "Yeobo, at London you already spending 5 percent of money in my bank for shopping. And as soon as we arrived you want to shop again?" Mr. Lee facepalmed. "Dad, pleaseee, I also want to go to the mall. Please, pleeeeeeeease?" Chanhee backup his mum. Like mother like son.

 

After spending about 3 hours in the mall, the Lee's family go back to their mansion. They plopped themselve on the cushion and sighed tiredly "This is why shopping is the best exercise ever" Mrs. Lee said. Chanhee clapped like a seal and said "yup! I am soo agree with you!" Mr. Lee just sighed because he knows that he can't win when he argue with his wife and his son. Suddenly Mr. Lee remembered something.

"Chanhee-ah, I just remember that we want to tell you something." Mrs Lee that lying on Chanhee's lap quickly sat and said "How can I forgot that thing?" . "What is it, mum? Is it the good news, or a bad news?" Chanhee asked. Mrs. lee just smiled and takes something from her bag and gives it to Chanhee."Chanhee, take a look at that photos."

"O-oh okay." Chanhee looked at the photos. 5 photos of the same people. "Who is this. Is this your boyfriend, mum? You want to marry again?" Chanhee said jokingly and he laughed. But his laugh stopped when he saw that his parents are not laughing with him, so he immediately poutes.

"He is not my boyfriend, b-but he is y-your... how to say it? Yeobo, help me!" Mrs. Lee throws a cuishion to Mr. Lee who is staring at the ceiling. "Auch! Honey... I also don't know how to say it." Mr. Lee mumble. "Why mum? Just tell me. It's not like I have to marry this person" Chanhee laughed. 

"Yeah, this person is your future husband, Chanhee" Chanhee just stare into his mother's eyes and laughed until he fell from the sofa. "It is sooooo hilarious, mum. Hhahahahhaha I bet this person must be 25 something because hahahaha h-he looks like a manager with that suits" Chanhee try to say between his laugh.

"It is true Lee Chanhee, Don't laugh like that. That's why we had to stay at London for a month more because he is the share holder that had a problem" Mrs. Lee said makes Chanhee shut up. 

"W-what are you t-talking about? I w-will get married? You and dad are just kidding with me right? How can I will get married because I am still a student?" Chanhee stuttered. "N-no! We are not joking. This is your future husband. He already decided that your wedding date after we go to the vacation" Mr. Lee said. He and his wife feel so guilty because they have to let their precious son marry at such a young age like this... further more, with the 28 years old CEO.

"This guy is Lee Byunghun, the CEO of Architect Lee Enterprise... and h-his age is 28 years old" Mrs. Lee stutter a bit since they scared what Chanhee reaction will be. "It is true, dad? Are you guy hating me that much until you want me to get married this fast and will get out from this big house?" Chanhee's eyes are full with tears and his grip on the photos are tightened.

"We love you, Lee Chanhee. You are only our son, of course we love you so much. But, this is for your future. I mean, of course you have the good grades and top three in your school but, we worried about your behaviour especially your nigh club disease." Mr. Lee said.

"No mum, dad! I am still young. I am freaking 17 years old high school student! And then you want me to marry this CEO guy that 28 years old? Are you crazy?!" Chanhee yelled and threw away the CEO's picture.

"Son, please don't be like that. He pick you to be his wife and how can I say no because once his father saved our company from bankcrupt." Mr.Lee said try to persuade the stubborn Lee Chanhee. "I rather be poor than marrying this old man. Mum, dad can't you see that our is too big? Besides, maybe he already has a wife and children and WHAT IF HE IS A ERT?" Chanhee yelled.

"Nope, he is still single. Please Lee Chanhee, we never asked you to fulfill our wish before except for the good grades but- can this is the first time we begging like this." Mrs. Lee help her husband to persuade their son.

"I. DON'T. WANT. FULLSTOP" Chanhee ran upstairs and go straight to his bedroom with tears in his eyes.

 

As soon as Chanhee enter his room he locked the door and crying. He feels like his parents are not loving him anymore. Of course he likes, no. He LOVES to go to the night club along with his bestfriends, Luhan and Baekhyun but, he can try to 'cure' his 'night club disease' right.

He slips his hand into his pocket and take out his handphone. He dialled Baekhyun's number

"Baekhyun? I need you and Luhan here. I have a big problem right now. I don't know what to do" Chanhee said between his sobs.

"Chanhee? W-wait for us. Don't harm yourself. I-I think we can solve your problems... Just don't do anything dangerous, okay?" Baekhyun said.

"I still love myself." Chanhee end the call and lying on the bed. 

"After we go to the vacation? Around 3 months more? Mummmmmmmmmmmmm! I don't want to get married yet!" Chanhee yelled.

"Chanhee dear, get out from your room please." Mrs. lee knocked the door. "I try to kill myself right now! Don't disturb me!" Chanhee lied.

"Honey, don't do anything dangerous. I love you, your dad love you. Pleasee." Chanhee could hear that his mum is crying. He felt guilty because he don't like seeing people that he loves crying especially crying because of him.

"*sigh* no mum, I still love myself. I just need to be alone... please don't cry" Chanhee said. He can't lie especially his parents and his bestfriends.


How is it? I need your comment. By the way, 11 subscribers? WOW, you guys are amazing!