Chapter 21

Married With CEO

"You just joking r-right?" Byunghun asked hoping that Kimberly just joking with him.

This baby is yours...

I am pregnant... And this baby is yours...

This baby is mine?!

"No, Byunghun. I am deadly serious." Kimberly firmly stated the truth.

Byunghun pulled his hair as he don't know what to do. "How are you can be so sure that the baby is mine?" he tried to ask with calmness.

"Because I never had with anyone else after you! Can't you just believe what I said?" Kimberly started to fume with angers. Byunghun immediately cut off the call and ran to the nearest gents.

He splashed the water to his face hoping that he can wake up from this horrible dream. He felt so guily to Chanhee but at the same time, he felt so angry towards himself. Just if he did not gave himself to Kimberly, all of this will not occur. He felt so dumb.

Before he could went insane and punched the mirror, a strong grip around his arm made him stop. "Stop it. I don't know what make you turned into like this, but please behave yourself. Chanhee woke up just now." Byunhun turned his head and saw a stranger - Choi Youngdo.

Byunghun just turned around and went out from toilet after heard what Youngdo said and leaving Youngdo with a sad smile plastered on his face.

You're holding my love of my life in your arms now, Byunghun. Please don't make him suffered like I did to him years ago. I was so stupid and I hope that you will never repeat all my wrong doings towards him. Please, Byunghun...

 

--

"Shhh... Doctor just gave him a pill and he just fall asleep just now." Byunghun's mum shh-ed him when he just barged into the room with a loud noise. He apologised and asked them that did Chanhee really woke up.

"Ne... I can't believe it! Chanhee finally wake up. Tthe doctor said Chanhee already in normal state and if he doing alright in 2days, he can go home already" Chanhee's mum answered. The fathers were already went to their office due to the works.

"I am gonna fullfill what I just promised to him just now. I will take care for him until he is heal fully." she continued and Byunghun's mum and himself were agreed. Byunghun saw Kyungsun sleeping with his head on Chanyeol's head and Chanhee's buddies were discussing something.

Something fishy here...

"Hey, guys. What are you discussing about?" Byunghun sudden greet made all of them jumped in suprise.

"No-nothing, hyung. We just discussed what should we do to celebrate Chanhee." Chanyeol quickly gave a reasonable reason to Byunghun.

"OO-oh Byunghun, do you know about that Choi Youngdo, the one who donated blood to Chanhee?" Mark asked.

"I don't know much about him. But, I did saw him in the toilet just now. Wae?" Byunghun asked back.

"We just want to thank him because saved our Chanhee's life."

 

--

Chnahee's opened his eyes and looked into surrounding. Oh yeah, I forgot that I at the hospital right now. Where is the others though... he rubbed his temple and remembered that the doctor gave him a pill and that made him fall asleep again. 

"Where is them? I want to meet Granda and granny I hope they were just allright." the door opened by the nurse. "Oh, you're awake Mr. Lee. Now, you must eat the medicines."

"No!!! Anything but medicines! Please nurse.." Chanhee begged. His eyes widen when the nurse chuckled and shook her head. "You must eat medicine, Chanhee ssi, Or... do you want to stay here forever?"

Chanhee pouted made the nurse in-charge giggled. She gave Chanhee 2 tablets of different colour and Chanhee made a disgust face. He groaned and immediately swallowed the pills with the water. "Good boy~" the nurse jokingly said and laughed.

After the nurse went out of the room, he facepalmed himself "Pabo-yaaaa. You are supposed to ask about Byunghun's grandparent's condition." He wanted to take his cell phone but he can't find it anywhere. 'oh... maybe it was crashed when the accident happened..'

Chanhee was so bored, so he planed to take a walk outside of the room or at the park alone since there was no one there to accompany him. He knew he shouldn't walk around without anyone company when he just woke up from 6 days coma, but he can't help it.

He tried to stand with the help of the pole of the water bag. Slowly, he removed the grip of the pole and triend one again to balance himself without any helping. After a few times of failure and ends up he fall on to the bed, finally he succeed standing on both of his feet.

With carefully and triend not to stumble around or embarassing himself, he pulled along the pole as his stick. He don't want to call the nurse ask for the wheelchair because he was so sure that the nurse will ask him to rest on the bed and go to sleep. Oh how much he hated hospital...

Once he set his foot on the hospital's garden, he took a deep breath and release it with a happy sigh. He watched some patients accompanied by their family. Some of them were having a picnic, some of them were telling the stories and some of them were doing little exercise.

He stretched himself and started walking towards the unoccupied bench. While staring at the lake in front of him, he started to think about Byunghun. Not with Kyungsun, but only Byunghun. Yeah, it is true that he starts to feel something about him and right now, he misses him a little. He remembered a few times Byunghun wanted to start the intimate skinship between then and honestly, he was uncomfortable with it.

But it was nice... the feeling inside me and my heart thumping faster whenever I think about him. He giggled alone. 

"YAH! CHANHEE!" he startled when a voice shouted his name and immediately he searched for that voice. He turned his head around and saw Sehun and his appa running towards him. I miss both of them so much! 

"Yah, I though you ran away from the hospital you know and all of us arecrazy searching for you right now. Luckily your dad found you day dreaming at here..." Chanhee pouted. This was not the way Sehun supposed to greet him after long time not to see each other.

"Daaaaaaaaaaddyyyyy, oh gosh I miss you so much!" his tears started flowing and his dad embraced his baby son tightly. "Chanhee-ya, you shouldn't lest your room without the nurse's permission, you know. All of us are so panic and all of them are searching for you in the building. Sehun, tell them that we found this big baby."

Sehun mumbled while typing a message to all of them, "you should greet me too and say how much you miss me, I am your bestfriend....." Chanhee stucked his tongue out and placed his head on his dad's chest.

"You sure have a lot energy to run from there to here, right dad?"

"Of course, I still go to gym every weekends. Not like you, go the the mall and having fun. Eating chocolate, colestrols, and unhealthy food and.." "Dad, stop it. You know that I don't like you to nag me about that topic, right?"

Sehun ruffled Chanhee's hair, "Yah spoilt brat!"

"Whaaaaat? Can't you speak to me nicely, Sehun ssi"

"No, tell me how much you miss me."

"Who told you that I miss you?"

"Uncleeee... looks at him"

"Chanhee, don't tease Sehun like that or else Luhan will not like it" Chanhee and his dad giggled. Sehun pouted.

"Now, let's go to your room. All of them are waiting at your room. And if you did not miss me, I am so sure that you miss your husband, right?" he wriggled his eyebrows made Chanhee's face turned red and his dad continued laughing.

"I miss Kyungsun, you pabo. Not his papa!" yes, I miss him so much, right now. My heart... it hurts. I want to see him now but I don't know how to face him after that embarassing night.

"Ahhh married couple. You should not hid your feelings like that." Sehun more until Chanhee's face turned as if he wanted to cry. His dad had to sto Sehun from teasing his son more.

"Sehun, you should look at your dongsaeng's face right now. Stop teasing him. He just woke up from his coma... but I will give you permission to when he is fully heal."

"DAD!!!"

 

"Mums... don't cry like I already pass away. I am right here. Sshhhhhh. Uljima..." Chanhee confronted both of his mums. "I am crying because you already woke up. It is not dream, right Chanhee?" his mum asked caressing Chanhee's still chubby cheeks. Funny, although he did not eat anything because of come, yet his chubby cheek still there. 

"Chanhee ssi. If I find out that you go out from your room once again, you have to stay here longer than it was supposed to." the doctor warned Chanhee. He just nodded. 

"Don't make us worry anymore, okay?" Byunghun's dad his hair.

"Ne."

"Now, the others are at the cafe because they are hungry and thirsty so, do you want to meet them right now? I can call Byunghun."

"Yes, please dad. I want to meet my friend badly." he smiled and took a sip of tea that the nurse prepared for him. 

"So, how are you feeling, son? Is there any pain? Where? Does your head ache? Just tell me and I will-"

"Mom, I am okay. I can walk perfectly, okay. You son is strong than you know. Don't worry."

"I am so proud of you." she smiled. 

"Ah, mom, how are granny and grandpa's condition? The are okay right? I want to visit them though.."

"Chan-chanhee ah.. about your gr-grandparents... T-they..." Byunghun's mom just can't find a word to say it to avoid Chanhee feels sad.

"Don't worry about them, Chanhee. They are okay and fine. We sent them to mom's younger sister at Japan because they miss her badly." Byunghun's dad helped his wife.

"Oh... I also miss them" he pouted.

Actually, they did promised each other to not tell Chanhee about it because the doctor asked them to avoid make Chanhee stress.