Chapter 14

Married With CEO

Chanhee was cookig for all of them when he heard the front door was knocked. He wanted to ask his friends to open it but then he remembered that his friends took Kyungsun to the mall nearby. He took of his apron and turned off the fire. He washed his hands first and then he walked to the door.

When he opened the door, he found someone with same face with him smiling. Chanhee gasped a little and quickly pulled the boy infront of him for a hug. 

"Yahhh! How could you left me alone and- and go to America!" Chanhee said and hit that boy's chest multiple times. Thaat boy pretended to get hurts and laughed. "Hahaha seriously Chanhee? You only can hit me like that?" Before Chanhee could hit him again, he pulled Chanhee into the hug.

"Okay.. I am so sorry. I am not supposed to leave you alone." Chanhee held his tears from flowing down and pulled out from the boy's embrace. "Mark Tuan, seriously, I hate you so much and how do you know where am I?" Chanhee helped Mark by carry his luggage into the house.

Mark followed him and quickly slumped onto the sofa.  "I asked your parents. Sorry because I didn't get to attend your wedding because it was my exam's week." 

"By the way, where is your husband?"

"He has a bussiness at Singapore right now."

"You living alone?" Mark widen his eyes. "Ah, ani. I live with my son and Luhan, Baekhyun Sehun, Chanyeol to accompany me here." Mark's eyes became wider when he heard the word son. "W-what?! You already have a son?! Yah!"

Chanhee laughed when Mark was misundertanding and quickly explain it to him "No, hahaha Kyungsun is Byunghun's son with another woman. That woman did not want to raise Kyungsun because Kyungsun is not normal like the other kids. So, she left Kyungsun and Byunghun had to take care of him"

He explained to him and Mark was getting confuse. "So, where is that Kyungsun boy?"

"Luhan and the others took him to the mall. They want to treat Kyungsun. I will make you some coffee." With that, Chahee went to the kitchen back. Mark got up from his seat and followed Chanhee. 

"Oh, were you cooking when I arrived?" Mark asked Chanhee. "Ne, you want to stay here for a couple of days?"

"Uhhh yes! I want to meet your friends too! I bet Chanyeol and Baekhyun are an item, and the other two are an item. Am I right?" Mark grinned as he thought that he is true. Chanhee just rolled his eyes and replied with a nod "After you moved to Los Angeles with your family, four of them become couples. And I was always the lonely one if I went to hangout with them" Chanhee pouted.

Mark laughed when he heard what Chanhee just said. "Wow... I only left Korea for about 7 years but many things already happened. 

Chanhee walked to Mark with a cup of coffee and handed it to him. "Mark, where is your family?" mark rose his eyebrows and anwered it with a question "I thought I am 3 years older than you." but Chanhee did not understand. "What I mean is, you should call me 'Mark hyung' since I am older that you Chanhee-ya. Aishh."

Chanhee stucked his tongue out 'mehrong-ing' Mark. He continued cooking and ignoring Mark's nagging about Chanhee should call him hyung and Chanhee is younger than him.

He felt weird because suddenly Mark just quiet. He thought that Mark finally went to the living room to take a rest, so he muttered "Nagging Mark is back. Be prepare Chanhee, your ears will bleeding if he nagging at you everyday" Chanhee sighed.

Suddenly a pair of hands creeping on his waist made Chanhee let out a loud scream. He was suprised. He quickly turned his head and he saw a grinning Mark with Mark's chin on his shoulder. "Yah Pabo! You have still did not change a bit right, Mark. You always likes to scare me like that. I wonder if I stay with you for a year, maybe I will have a heart attack. What if this hot curry spill?" Chanhee asked angrily.

Mark laughed and he tightened his hug around Chanhee's waist "Sorry Chanhee. But, I really miss scaring you like that. Y-you hahahaha you are so cute!" Makr pinched Chanhee's nose made Chanhee winced at pain.

"Not funny Mark! How can I finish the lunch if you keep teasing me like that!" Chanhee pinched Mark's hand around his waist. "Ne.. ne continue with your cooking. I will accompany you like this." Mark put back his chin on Chanhee's shoulder and they began to tease each other like 5 years ago before Mark moved to America.

Mark missed this situation so much. He kept smelling Chanhee's sweet scent and told Chanhee his story when he was in America.

 

*Chanyeol POV*

Sehun drove us back to Chanhee's house. Kyungsun was such a sweet boy. No wonder Chanhee never complaint about him. We bought him a pair of shoes, a couple of t-shirts and jeans, and books. 

I turned my head and saw the three of them took a selfie. They made a cute, funny and ugly faces and made me laughed! 

We arrived at 12:27 afternoon, perfect time for lunch. I really hoped that Chanhee already finish cooking because I am so hungry right now. After we carry Kyungsun's shopping bag, Luhan entered the key and we went inside the house.

"Eh, where is Chanhee?" Luhan asked and sniffing."Waaa Chanhee cook a lunch for us. Ppali Kyungsun, let's go to the dining area." Baekhyun said as he smiled widely. I guessed he was hungry. We put Kyungsun's things on the sofa and go to the dining area.

Suddenly we stopped when we saw Chanhee poured soup into a bowl with a guy besides him and that guy's hand was wrapped around his petite waist. Oh my God. Don't tell me... don't tell me that he is cheating  on his husband?

"C-chanhee?" I heard Sehun's stuttered voice. Chanhee looked up and smiling. "Y-yah! Who is that guy?! W-why is he in y-your house?" I asked him but both of them were laughing. Then that guy walked to us and said "Annyeong chingus and dongsaengs. And I guess this little boy here is Kyungsun, right?" He ruffled Luhan and Baekhyun's hair. Then he bended until he was in the same level with Kyungsun.

"You are Kyungsun, right?" Kyungsun just nodded and hid himself behind me. "Yah! Nuguya?!" 

 

*Author's POV*

Mark returned back to Chanhee's side and whispered but loud enough for the other to hear them "They did not recognise me? I am sad..." Mark pouted. Chanhee slapped Mark's pouty mouth and come nearer to the other. 

"Are you sure, you did not recognise that guy who has almost same face as me? The one who always tease me that he is the manly version of me?" Chanhee rised his eyebrows. He picked Kyungsun up and kissed his cheek "What did the uncles bought for you hmm?" He messed Kyungsun's hair .

Four of them were in confusion. Suddenly Sehun and Baekhyun's face delighted and Baekhyun ran to Mark and hugged him. And yes, we can clearly jealousy all over Chanyeol's face. "I miss you! Why did you not contact us! Pabo. I thought that you already forgot us"

Chanyeol already wanted to seperate his boyfriend but Sehun quickly held his hand. "Yah he is my boyfriend! Don't hug him like that. Yah!" 

"Chanyeol, Lulu. He is Mark. Mark Tuan!" Sehun said. Chanyeol and Luhan's eyes become wider. Three of them quickly ran to Mark and group hugging. Chanhee listened to Kyungsun's story where Luhan forced him to wear a suit and they took pictures.

Chanhee just ignored his friends who were still hugging and he can heard Sehun's sobs. Mark was Sehun's bestfriend and because of Sehun, all of them get to know Mark and they became friend when Chanhee was 9 years old.

"Yah guys! Let's eat first. My son already hungry." All of them turned to Chanhee and Kyungsun who was rubbing his stomach. Sehun laughed and wiped his tears.

"I am taller than you, Mark." Sehun jokingly said and sat on the chair, ready to eat. Mark just laughed and said "At least I am taller than Baekhyun and Chanhee. Especially Chanhee because he was the shortest when we were kid, and now, he is the shortest too. Hahahaha" All of them laughed.

Chanhee smacked Mark's back made Mark let out an "ouch"

"I am relief because all of us can be together again." Chanyeol said and they started eating. "Yes, and I can be with my baby dongsaeng again." Mark said happily.

While Chanhee was so happy, but in the other hand Byunghun was busy handling Kyungsun's omma and atthe same time, he wanted to meet Chanhee so bad.