Chapter 20

Married With CEO

After they done with the funerals, Byunghun rushed to the hospital after the nurse called him informed to him that Chanhee already passed the critical stage. He took Kyungsun with him. He told the others and they said they will follow him to the hspital after changing their cloths.

"Doctor, how about Lee Chanhee?" Byunghun asked. After this he needed to go to the other department in the hospital because Kyungsun needed to check up. Usually after they were married, Chanhee was the one who took Kyungsun to his appointment because Byunghun was too busy.

"He already passed the critical stage and his heart beating is already back to normal. You must thank to Choi Youngdo ssi because he is the one who saved Chanhee. Wecouldn't guarantee what will happen to Chanhee ssi if Youngdo ssi was late." the doctor smiled and gave Kyungsun a few candies.

"Thank you, doctor!" Kyungsun smiled and asked Byunghun to unwrap the candy.

"When will he wake up?"

"Maybe in a few days but if he suddenly has to pass another critical stage, then we can assume that he is in a coma. But, don't be worry because Chanhee is a strong boy. I believe that he will wake up soon."

---

"A few days ago, I found someone who willingly to donate his heart and I immediately booked it after I suddenly remembered about Kyungsun" Doctor Na said. She continued checking Kyungsun's pulse and checked his blood.

"W-wwhat? A-are you seious, doctor? Why that person suddenly want to donate his heart? " Byunghun asked. No one knew how happy he was when Doctor Na told him that good news. He secretly pinched his thigh to make sure that this was not a dream.

"The donator don't want me to reveal his identity but you no need to worry as I will manage the procedure." she smiled.

"Oh, where is Chanhee ssi?" Doctor Na asked.

Byunghun and Kyungsun told what happened to Doctor Na. "I believe he can make it. He has many people that love him. No wonder today Kyungsun is a bit gloomy." she paused.

"I am sorry for your lost. Your granny and granda were so kind to me back then. I appreciate them so much. If not because of them, I will never be a successful doctor as now. I am sorry because I just know about it today." Byunghun could saw Doctor Na's eyes were b with tears.

"Nevermind. I am so sure that they are up there and smile at your successful."

"I will go to their grave with my husband after we finish our duty. He must be so sad about this as he was so close with granda." Dr. Na shook her head and smiled.

"Okay, send my greetings to him and tell him that don't work too hard. He must has many patients to look after." they bowed before Byunghun and Kyungsun went out from the room. May Granda and granny rest in peace.

 

*Skip 2 days after*

"Chanhee-ya, wake up faster. I miss you so much, buddy. Both of your mums are having a hard time right now and I am sure when you wake up, they will be happy again." Luhan caressed Chanhee's hand.

"I am sure that you will make Byunghun and Kyungsun smile again. All of us miss you so much and we miss your lame jokes, your bratty side, your face when you kicked me after I make fun about you, your caring side when you are with Kyungsun and the other childs and we also miss your smile" Sehun whispered but loud enough for all of them in the room to hear.

"Don't you miss us, maknae?" Baekhyun asked trying to hold on his tears. It is already 5 days after the accident, and  Chanhee did not wake up or move at all.

Mark and Chanyeol just sat still on the sofa. "Man, do you... Somehow have that feeling... Umm you know that.." Chanyeol muttered, didn't want the other to hear it.

"It's hard, Chanyeol-ah. You already have Baekhyun after all the things that you went through it, meanwhile me?" he sighed.

Before Chanyeol could answer it, the door opened by Sehun "Come in, he still in his deep sleep." all of them come in.

"Where is Byunghun and Kyungsun?" Byunghun's mum asked when she realised that his son and grandchild were nowhere to be found.

"Kyungsun is hungry, so Byunghun takes him to the cafe" Baekhyun answered. He get up from the chair beside the bed and led Chanhee's mum to sit on it.

She took Chanhee's hand and kissed it "I miss you, baby. If you wake up, dad and I promise to spend our time with you only without worry about our works." she cried. All of them in the room felt so sad watching Chanhee's mum be like that.

"The doctor said that you will wake up soon b-ut... Chanhee?!" she suddenly felt Chanhee's fingers moving. "Chanhee? This is mummy, baby. Wake up babyyyy..." the others in the room gasped and Sehun quickly searched for the doctor.

"Doctor! Doctor! Chanhee... Chanhee's finger is moving just now. Is he... Is he gonna wake up soon?" Sehun said between his pants. The doctor quickly walked towards Chanhee's room and asked for everyone to leave the room because he wanted to do several check ups with Chanhee.

Byunghun and Kyungsun who just came back from the cafe were so curious because their family were waiting outside of the room. "What happening here?" Byunghun asked. 

"Byunghun, just now, Chanhee's fingers moved when mummy Lee touched him!" Luhan told Byunghun with happy expression that no one could describe. Indeed, everyone was so happy and they can't wait for Chanhee to wake up!

"A-are you serious, Luhan?! Omo!" Byunghun felt like today was his lucky day!First, Dr. Na said that they found someone who could donate his/her heart to Kyungsun, and now the news that double up his happiness is Chanhee's fingers were moving just now!

"Mama gonna wake up soon right, papa?" Kyungsun's face clearly showed that he was so happy with the news. "Ne, aegi. Mama will wake up soon." Byunghun smiled.

Suddenly, Byunghun's phone ringing. He asked his mum to look after Kyungsun and excused himself to answer the phone. He picked up the call without see the caller's ID. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello, By-Byunghun-ah. It's me" Kimberly's shaking voice was heard.

Byunghun was so shock and his hand was trembling, "Ne, what do you want?" he tried to act normally.

He can guessed that Kimberly was hesistated to tell him as all he heard was "hmm, ah" and the sighing.

"Don't be hesistate. Just tell me. I won't bite you know"

"Three... Three days ago I went to the hospital because my head won't stop aching and I keep vomiting. My body also felt weak and I can't even stand properly. After I went hmm after I went several check up... A-are you sure you want to hear t-this?" Kimberly asked.

Damn it, Kim. I don't have time for your story. Just tell me, he wanted to yell this to Kimberly. "Yeah, I don't have much time, so please be quick."

"I am pregnant...and this baby is yours." eight words from Kimberly made his world crushed down. He can't believe it! No, it can't happen again!

Immediately, he regreted to answer the phone call. He regreted to ask Kimberly to talk quickly. He regreted to not wore any . But, most of all, he regreted that he did with Kimberly until she get pregnant.


MORE DRAMAS!!! Actually, I love drama. And guys, did you heard the news that Teen Top will coming back this July?! Is it true? I miss Lee Chanhee so much! I can't wait for their comeback.

I also miss my baby Jing T.T