Chapter 35

Married With CEO

"Hi mom." Chnahee greeted his-still-mother-in-law with a big smile on his face. Although he 'hated' Byunghun a lot, but Mrs. Lee is still his mother in-law. The woman seemed like she was suprised with Chanhee's sudden visit at her house yet she happy when her only son-in-law came visit her although her both sons were not in good term.

"How are you, Chanhee-ah and is this my granchild?" Her face turned bright when she touched Chnahee's tummy. She and her husband knew about the baby from Chanhee's friends but they asked them to keep it as a secret from Byunghun. "I am fine, thank you and yes, mom. How are you and dad?"

"Both of us are fine. Thank you for letting both of us know that we're getting a new granchild, Chanhee-ah." she smiled. "Of course I will let you know. You are my parents."

"Okay, now come in. Don't worry, Byunghun isn't at here. He has to go to Busan and will be back tonight. Invite your friends too." Chanhee felt relieve when his mom said Byunghun wasn't there. "You must missed Kyungsun a lot."

"Yeah. I was happy when I heard the operation was a big success."

"Kyungsun! Come over here a, I have a big suprise for you!" Mom screamed a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm coming Grandma." Kyungsun running down the stairs and stopped when he saw Chanhee, opened his arms and a wide smile on his face. "Mama!" Kyungsun run over past his grandma and run into Chanhee's arm.

"I miss you, I miss you so much!" Kyungsun said, nuzzling his head onto Chanhee's neck. "I miss you too Kyungsun, Mama miss you so much!" Chanhee kissed Kyungsun's face. He get up and carried Kyungsun. Kyungsun grew healthier but he still can carry Kyungsun.

Suddenly Chanhee felt a pain on his stomach and fell down on the couch made the other gasped in worry. "Chanhee, are you okay?" Luhan asked. Chanyeol lifted Kyungsun up and said, "Kyungsun, you can't do that and mama can't lift you up like before anymore, arasso good boy?"

"But, why? I want mama to carry me like before~" Kyungsun whined. The others just stared at the whiny Kyungsun. Maybe Kyungsun really missed Chanhee as he clung to Chanhee's arm, no matter if Chanyeol tried to separate Kyungsun from Chanhee.

"Nevermind, Chanyeol-ah. I will talk to him. Kyungsun, see my stomach." Chanhee said.

Kyungsun obeyed and his expression turned into shocked when he saw his mama's tummy. "Are you pregnant, mama? I will get another dongsaeng?" The words 'another dongsaeng' really made Chanhee suddenly upset but he didn't show it through his face.

"You'll get a new dongsaeng..." Chanhee tried to cheer himself up.

"Wait here, Chanhee-ah. I will get Miyoung for you," Mrs. Lee get up and went to a room and get Kyungsun's new giri dongsaeng to Chanhee. She handed the baby to Chanhee and actually she really hoped that Chanhee didn't hate that baby just because the baby was made when Byunghun already marrying Chanhee.

Chanhee's tears fell down when he held the cute little baby in his arms. The baby was so cute and she inherited Kimberly's pretty face and Byunghun's beautiful lips. "She is so cute." Chanhee kissed the baby's face a few times.

"I'm glad that you not hating the baby, Chanhee-ah." Baekhyun patted Chanhee's back.

"Just because I hate her parents, doesn't mean I will hate their children too. They did nothing wrong, right Miyoung?" Chanhee said and then his lips curld up when he saw the sleeping cute girl in his arms suddenly smiled like she heard and understand what Chanhee just said.

"No matter whose child is it, I will always love them because they are just an innocent baby who did nothing wrong." All of them relieved when they heard Chanhee said that.

 

"Sons, lets having a lunch together. The maid already cooked something delicious." Mrs. Lee invited them when the clost striked 12;30 in the afternoon. "Well~ it's a lunch time already. That's why my stomach keep make a weird sound." Sehun said make the other laughed.

"Mom, it's delicious!" Chanhee praised the maid's cooking.

"Yeah, it's so delicious. Can I eat more?" Mark asked carefully.

"Oh, yes you can. Just eat the food. It's been a long time since I eating lunch like this, laughs everywhere." Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Grandma, it's delicious and I'm already full~" Kyungsun said cutely made all of them went 'aww-ed'. "Okay, go wash your hands and take care of your little dongsaeng, can you?" Mrs. Lee said. Kyungsun nodded and sprint to the kitchen to wash his hands and then ran to the Miyoung's room.

"He's such a good brother." Luhan praised him.

"Yeah, I agree with you, bambi." Sehun responed.

"Okay, now all of you already full, let's go to the living room." Mrs. Lee said.

 

At the living room, all of them sat in order Luhan, Sehun, Mark, Chanhee, Chanyeol, Mrs. Lee, and Baekhyun. "Now, tell me when is your child's first kick and is it a he or she?" Mrs. Lee asked impatiently.

"Actually, I still didn't know my baby's gender. I requested the doctor not to tell me the gender. My baby's first kick was about a month ago. I was in my guest room and suddenly I felt like a pain attacking my stomach and it's hurt badly. I called for Changjo and he immediately checked what happened since he is studying medical. And after that I felt like something kicked my tummy from inside and that's when we realised that my stomach hurted because my baby was kicking." Chanhee said happily and his big tummy.

"I can't wait to see the baby!" Luhan squeled. He really loves baby. And then Sehun whispered in his ears, "how about we make one?" made Luhan's face turned red. Sehun just chuckled at his lover's cuteness.

"Mom, I think we need to go back now. I need to go to buy some baby's things for the baby's room." Chanhee said.

"Oh okay. But, please come here again~" Mrs. Lee said. She was so sad because she still missed Chanhee yet Chanhee already need to go back.

"I promise, mom. Kyungsun-ah, mama need to go now." Kyungsun ran downstairs. "Ahh~ please stay here for a day.. Papa will coming back soon. Don't you miss him." Chahee's face turned sad and nervous at  the same time. "Err.. Kyungsun-ah, mama needs to go to his own house for the time being. After he settles all the problems, he will stay with you and papa." Baekhyun said.

"But- but. I want mama to stay here, sleeping beside me." Kyungsun continued whining. "Please please, stay here. I want you to cook for my breakfast, lunch and dinner, I want you to teach me, I want you to look after me and Miyoung. Pleasee~~~" Kyungsun's eyes get watery. Chanhee looked around, asking for the other's help. 

Obviously he didn't want to spend a night at here and meet Byunghun and everything will be so damn awkward! "Kyungsun-ah, mama has a lot of works to do. We promise we will bring you to mama often." Mark tried to persuade the boy. "Okay. promise me you will come here often." Kyungsun stick out his pinky finger and Chanhee gladly made a promise with Kyungsun.

"Bye Kyungsun ah~ bye mom."

"Bye aunt!!!" the others said.

 

***

A week later...

Chanhee went to the park near his house with Lu and Baek. He heard that walking helped a lot when you want to labour. "Ah~ Fresh air." Chanhee inhaled the fresh air. "Do you want some ice cream? I will get some for both of you." Baekhyun ran to the nearby ice cream parlor.

"Let'sit here first. We already walked for about 10 minutes." Luhan helped Chanhee to sit down.

"Ah gomawo."

"Chanhee, do you know what Sehun hiding from me?" Luhan asked. His face expression looked sad.

"A-ah I don't know." Chanhee stuttered. Lying infront of Luhan is not his speciality. Luhan and Baekhyun can tell if Chanhee's lying or not. Chanhee quickly looked at the ice cream parlor where Baekhyun bought the ice cream. 'Baek, faster come here. I can't continue lying Luhan.'

"Sehunnie seemed to avoid me this past few days. He didn't call me today. Ahhhh what's wrong with Sehunnie?" Luhan messed his hair. "Yah! Why did you messing your hair like that?" Baekhyun handed Chanhee and Luhan their ice cream.

"Sehun. I suspected Sehun having an affair behind me." Luhan said.

"What? Where did you get this idea?" Baekhyun wanted to laugh but he quickly maintained himself after earned a small pinch from Chanhee.

"He avoiding me... many times. Always declined my call and today, he didn't call me." Luhan sighed.

"Hmm.. I don't know what's going on. But nevermind, I will ask him." Chanhee said.

Luhan went to the toilet and leaving the two. "I feel bad for Luhan. Nevermind, he will be okay once he knows the truth. " Baek said.

After that, three of them separated. Chanhee wanted to enjoy the walking around the beautiful lake. Luhan and Baekhyun went to jog around and they promised to meet after 30 minutes. 

"It's already 25 minutes." Chanhee mumbled and walked slowly to the bench to take a rest. He get up and suddenly a person accidentally bumped with him. Chanhee rubbed his nose "Ouch."

"Are you okay?" the person said and Chanhee recognised that voice. Byunghun...

"Ch-Chanhee? Are you okay?" Byunghun took one step closer to Chanhee, but Chanhee took two steps back.

"No. Don't come closer. No." Chanhee kept stepping back once Byunghun came closer.

"Chanhee. Why are you like this? This is me, Byunghun." Byunghun said.

"No. Don't come closer!" Chanhee gulped. He tried to hide his big tummy using his arms. His eyes become red and his tears rolled down. He missed Byunghun so much yet his heart and body kept telling him to go away from Byunghun but with his condition like this, he can't run away.

"Chanhee-ah!" Baekhyun quickly ran to Chanhee. Luhan gasped. He never imagined that they will meet Byunghun right now, at the park. Fortunately it's already a bit late so, there were not many people at the park. Baekhyun stood infront Chanhee, preventing Byunghun to come closer.

"Baekhyun, it's my wife." Byunghun said. Then he continued, "Chanhee? Come to me." Byunghun took a step closer. "What the hell Byunghun? You said you didn't want to see Chanhee anymore so leave him alone!" Luhan said.

Chanhee tugged their sleeves and whispered, "Let's go back."

Baekhyun gave a last glare at byunghun before escorting Chanhee out of the park to the car. Luhan gritted his teeth, "Are you having an amesia, Byunghun? Don't you remember what you said that night and what you said to me when I went to visit Kyungsun, huh?"

"Listen Luhan. Whatever it is, Chanhee is still my wife. I have the right to force him to stay beside me."

"Mister Stupid Byunghun.  I don't think that Chanhee want to be your wife again after all the things you've done to him." Luhan gave a last glare and walked to the car.

 

Byunghun was lying on his bed, watching television. Suddenly an image popped on his head. Chanhee's stomach... why it's looked like it's gotten bigger? Did Chanhee become fatter? No... the other parts of his body become skinnier. So, why in the world his stomach looks bigger llike a pregnant lady? Pregnant? Chanhee is pregnant?

Byunghun's thought vanished when Kyungsun entered his room. Byunghun scotted aside, making a room for Kyungsun to lay down. "Miyoung already sleeping?" Byunghun's asked.

"Yes. She is sleeping with grandma and grandpa. Papa, can I sleep with you?"

"Of course you can."

Both of them stayed in silence. Byunghun kept wondering about Chanhee and Kyungsun thought about his new dongsaeng that will come into the world less in 2 months. "Papa, mama came to this house last week."

"What? He came here? When? Why didn't you tell me?" Byunghun jolted up when Kyungsun said that Chanhee was here a week ago.

"Last week when you went to Busan with grandpa, mama came here. I wanted to tell you but you were so busy this week. I don't want to disturb you."

"Did he said anything about me?"

"Nothing."

"Did you saw his tummy? Is it big or flat?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm gonna have a new dongsaeng! Do you know that his tummy is so big and he said that he is pregnant...." Kyungsun continued telling his stories while Byunghun lost in his own thought.